Better get in soon its gonna take off soon brahs

Im all in baby

PRICED IN

I'M ALL THE FUCK IN. LETS FUCKING GO.

fuck xvg, justin senpai make us rich

Nice meme but this great news to sell

EXTRY EXTRY READ ALL ABOUT IT

LYING NERD PUMPS HIS OWN SHITCOIN ON TWITTER FOR THE 40TH TIME

i'm unironically no hedges invested 100% in tron right now. Some user shilled hard last night and convinced me.

If he actually integrates it with Peiwo there will be a TRX flag on the moon in no time though.

I invest based on shill quality too, I mean if someone spends so much effort shilling it clearly the marketing team is strong, and that's what it's all about with crypto in the end, marketing.

xvg retard triggered

is there even a point in going all in now? how far do you think it can go? shill me on trx please, I really need some real moon mission
also what would be good buying price as of today (ETH market preferably)?

Next stop 350...Volume is going like crazy

It is a coin with great potential due to its perfect marketing, but with some slightly sketchy shit going on.
I would never go all in on it, but you can try putting in like 10% of your portfolio for a maximum of 3 months and then get the hell out again. If in those 3 months Justin actually presents a working product, then you can try HODLing longer.

I highly advice you watch his periscope stream from yesterday

-Q1 coin burn
-Jack Ma's protege
-studied under Jack Ma and is backed by China's richest people
-releasing a cryptokitty clone soon (game has finished development)
-Is very good at marketing
-is looking to add trx on all major exchanges around the world

THIS IS A GREAT SIGN! I BET LOTS OF DEVS WILL COME OUT WITH NEWS TODAY! BECAUSE THE MARKET HAS RECOVERED!
(Not so that they can sell their own stockpiles at all time highs...)

T H I S C O I N I S H Y P E T R A S H

H

I

S

C

O

I

N

I

S

H

Y

P

E

T

R

A

S

H

Literaly bought 100k now
What can i expect, is this going to be 1$ soon?

I dont see the issue if you want to make gains, crypto is all about hype you retard. If you wanna play it safe just dump after every pump

only slightly?

Got 3200 of TRX. Guess this is my Christmas present then

>implying you can precisely set your sell order to dump before you're bagholding

I've seen way sketchier coins making insane moon missions.

You'll have 100.000 dollars next year, at least

Will atleast go 400, its blowing up

It doesnt even have a good working wallet

why is the volume decreasing even though its being raped right now? shouldnt it increase?

Next year.. can't wait one year for that, too many missions to board, i want faster gains!

This coin is gonna get pumped to hell until tomorrow, get on while its still under 300

Then get out.

Some massive buy orders just put up on binance.

i will in one month or so, this doesn't look like a holdcoin to me, just got chilled into it and I see some short term potential, then back to req and link my longterm holds

You didn't watch the live stream last night did you? Wallet, coin burn, weekly announcements of new exchanges, working games, etc all coming early in Q1. This is ground floor.

come on baby road to 1 m 2018

10k TRX am i gonna make it bros

I believe there's strong profits to be made in this coin but 80% of it's value relies on hype

HE'S TRYING TO SELL YOU HIS BAGS BEFORE THE CRASH TONIGHT! CAP THIS!

Please sell me on the specific technicalities and white paper plans for each of the last 20 coins that at least tripled in value. Good thing those weren't hype. Good thing you sat out all of those opportunities.

Also, as I posted above. There is actually quite a bit of promise for this. Lots of important people involved if you were to actually look into it instead of just browsing his twitter feed.

This guy is a marketing genius, no one in crypto comes close. I believe more in his potential of selling than in the TRON technology itself, this is why I am buying.

Bought 500k. What is this shit even doing? Can someone tell me?

About to break through 300 Sats!!!! It will rocket off that level!

So you guys dont think TRX is going to be shilled by MCAFEE any day now?? entering new markets?? coin burn?? Big partnership announcement tomorrow? pei integration and you guys trying to fud me about him shilling. NOT THIS TIME BIZ. > ALL IN

By "hype", you mean: chinese billionaire investors who will shove it down everyones throats, and already own all the strings that need to be pulled to guarantee its success.

There it is 300 Sats broken! Enjoy the ride boys!!!

OH FUCK MY FIRST MOON MISSION
How high is it going?

>3 months
kekkles

I wanted and still wanna buy it, but fuck, it looks so fishy. I mean that young guy who is boosting the price with his pictures with Jack Ma. I understand that he is great for advertising this shit, but I don't want to put my money at stake. On the other hand, I believe Tron will be pumped for a moment.

Wait longer. Every time you write we will be up 10%

Bought at 275, limit sell set for 345

BUY BUY BUY

When do we sell boyz?

fuck, I bailed, BTC fall is going to shit on this moon mission

That 1 million wall though

>tfw bought at 255 sold at 305
fuck i am such a fucking pussy

IS 325 TOO LATE???

380 at minimum and not a satoshi less fudders

if shit like XVG can get to 1k sats. TRX can easily get 10k sats.

Sup dudes, start selling now.

Swing trading is really great with this coin, I personally only swing so I can get more TRX later

it's fucking 307 just buy back in and learn your lesson

SELL NOW

Who the fuck would sell now? TRX is rebouncing. And then you will fomo back, haha

tfw went all-in on tron hours ago :D

Lol at the people going on about Justin Sun. He's just a front man. I'm sure he is very intelligent and hardworking, but be real. He's the hip millenial face for promoting entertainment apps that are geared towards youth, in the background it's all chinese kikes greasing the wheels and making sure he has every resource to succeed.

if your an idiot sell at 340 if you are a biz tard fag sell at 360 if you now how to trade sell at 380 or above depending on volume mother fucker just announced the shit 2 hours ago watch how this moons tonight p n d groups havent even gotten to work yet

nah, gonna wait out for that btc dip. might even see 280 again

What BTC dip? are you sick?

>Retarded weakhanded fucks on their first moon mission selling at 300 sats

This is going to 400 sats by the end of this day. SCREENCAP THIS.

even if its just a small dip, it will affect every coin again. we are not done yet

The volume already not looking too hot. I just sold 50% to find better entry tomorrow hopefully.

You’re right, im gonna set up the blockfolio alarms and watch a movie

are you retarded? That's literally just noise lmao

This is going to 400 tonight mate

damn swing trading this is easy

Sell the news.

Kinda hard if theres news almost everyday

lmao

that 100 eth buy wall got eaten in seconds

why is it important to watch TRX/BTC versus TRX/ETH? I purchased TRX with my ETH, but I see that everyone measures the value based off BTC....

When I go to sell, should I sell it as TRX/BTC or TRX/ETH?

Sorry, only been doing crypto for a week now. Got 2,000 TRX

Sats is just the usual measurement, I go by ETH as well because I don’t trust BTC’s volatility