D&D is the ultimate right wing wet dream...

D&D is the ultimate right wing wet dream. A bunch of guys who are better than your average joe set out into the middle of nowhere where they murder and kill everything they come across in order to stockpile gold and elaborate magical bling. There are no taxes, no state and any poor people that get in your way get their village burned to the ground.

I want /pol/ to stay in its containment board.

I miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums.

I'm not even sure if even Greyhawk was like that.
I don't like /pol/ too but that looks more like some anti-/pol/ thread.

Nah, it's a /pol/ thread because OP wants us to get into an argument about real-world politics on Veeky Forums instead of the appropriate board.

Probably because if he made a thread on /pol/, it would just be more white noise, but on Veeky Forums it stands out and gets him more attention.

Cthulhu got it right. If you want to stop hack and slay add real consequences.

I dunno, me and my d&d group are all conservative but our play doesn't resemble what you've described

>D&D is the ultimate right wing wet dream.
What's wrong with that?

How do you feel about zombie apocalypses?

>I'm not even sure if even Greyhawk was like that.

It wasn't. Gygax was telling DM's to tax the shit out of their players right from the get-go, FR had literal adventureers licenses, and in pretty much every edition, your reward for 9-12 levels of "remove yrch" was a big piece of land and a title of some sort to go with it.

this

Fuck off /pol/

>tfw no right wing players to Chum around with while playing DnD.

>>>>>

As much as I agree with your sentiment, that right wingers are living in a frontiersman fantasy world.... that discussion does NOT belong here

even if it's lefty/pol/ /pol/ needs to stay in /pol/

The quests that I've had so far have military intelligence gathering and liberating an island from a tyrannical cult. So if the point of this thread is to talk about non-murderhoboing plotlines then success(?)

dude go hang out with this dudes group:

>Veeky Forums has no native retards or shitposters
>It's clearly a plot by le ebil /pol/man
>Giving the master ruseman the attention he wants by crying about /pol/ and not just reporting the thread.
Ya'll muthafuckers dumb as shit.

All in favor of leaving this thread and starting a new one dedicated to quest/plot variants that are not muderhoboing?

I just came into this thread for the cute animals.
Ok, bye.

My group has a piss and cum drinking initiation ritual. It weeds out the players who aren't absolutely serious

All I do is win, win, win no matter what

>D&D is a right wing wet dream
>D&D's iconic most well known NPC is Drizzt, a literally black elf male who fucks multiple white chicks

user... I think you're confused....