Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

In Midnight Clad Edition

Last thread >FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Old crap
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
SQUATTED

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/uuawohzna20k42y/WH_40k_8e_Damage_Calculations_-_BLANK.xlsx
mediafire.com/file/49znuoqcd4btvml/WH_40k_8e_Damage_Calculations_-_WIP_up_to_Ministorum.xlsx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for FW emails need errata too

First for genestealers are OP

second for racism isn't bad
inb4 shitstorm

Friendly reminder that Orkz will always have better insults than anyone else in 40k.

>Chad Scouts are better Night Lords than Night Lords Edition

what made the gt lists illegal?
squad sizes are fine in points

I just read the Daemonic Ritual rule and checked Be'lakor

I am gonna have fun with this guy

What do y'all think about using these guys as tzeentch cultists? I could probably find some auto pistols online and throw a few in to make them look more 40kish.

What do you guys think about the concept of a Primaris Chapter's Chapter Master being a dreadnought?

*Deepstrikes 9" behind you*

Psssh...nothin...personel...kid.

Get Tzaangors, build them with Tzaangor blades, use autopistol bits on the Acolytes.

Nth for playing Celestial Lions because you don't want to appear racist

>In Midnight Chad

Daemon princes don't have free will and are tied to their gods right? Does this apply to undivided daemon princes?

That was a surprisingly civil discussion. Despite trying to say its okay to not like someone just because of their skin color then try to down play everything.

how do you beat tau lists that drop 5+ commanders on you

>we are totally not replacing everything with marines
>here have howling marine banshee

That could work if night lords exhibit any chad like qualities.

Conscripts

Friend has told me people are happy with GW's direction lately, is that true?

Uh, oh.

Undivided Princes aren't a thing anymore because of the garbage that is Be'lakor.

And all Daemons have free will so long as they serve the gods. So a limited will, I suppose, but they aren't like servitors or battle automata.

nth for sisters are cute. CUTE.

Seems a little weird for Primaris since they're brand new, but otherwise fine.

No, same old company

Yes GW has entered a new golden age

Theyre not perfect but this is literally the best that GW has ever been

That's still racist though, because picking that army in order not to appear racist means you acknowledge their appearance could invoke racism. It's not racism in a negative way, but it still is treating something/somebody different based on appearance. If you don't want to appear racist just don't give a fuck about how people look.

Plastic miniatures aren't people. I thought this didn't need to mentioned beforehand.

Engage in melee.
For memes use conscripts.

No, just spam commanders.

>Undivided Princes aren't a thing anymore

So Lorgar and Pert are gone?

Compared to the tail end of the Kirby years that's true.

>he didn't play during 3rd
>he didn't play during 6th WHF

No this is at best a renaissance. The golden age has long past

There was a 100+ year timeskip they're not new anymore

You orks are short and green looks silly.
T. Primaris Marine

You aren't people, you're black text on a blue background.
Fucking Tau player.

>Does this apply to undivided daemon princes?
Not really as far as I can tell.
There's quite a few Daemon princes who have grown powerful enough they've made (tried to make) their own sub-realms outside the 'Realm of Chaos' proper inside the Warp.

As long as they don't cross the two 'strong, belligerent, and indestructible' walking WAAAAGHs! that are Gork and Mork (who can go/fight wherever they damn please), they should (theoretically) be fine.

>Engage in melee.
How

They deep strike, shoot anything that can kill them in one Fight phase, then just keep retreating and shooting.

>here have howling marine banshee
Where are the tits?

It's a weird thing that they are a thing and still canon, but GW will likely never bring them back. Lorgar makes sense because he was chosen by all 4, but we don't really know about Pert.

Didn't get any replies last thread, which usually means a list is just kind of average, but might as well ask again. Does this seem reasonably workable to aim for, starting out?

>Dark angels, patrol detachment

Librarian (force sword) - 105
>joins either tac squad, basically there for Aversion, with Smite as a bonus

8 Tacs (meltagun, combimelta & power sword) - 144
Rhino (2 storm bolters) - 74

10 Tacs (plasmagun, lascannon, combiplasma & power sword) - 187

3 Ravenwing black knights (3 plasma talon, 2 corvus hammer, power sword & meltabombs) - 159

Ravenwing land speeder vengeance (assault cannon) - 143

Ravenwing dark talon - 188

>Total - 1000 points exactly

I've been playing for 20 years, and this is the best GW has been

Just my opinion tough

>100+ year timeskip
Eh. Pretty sure a lot of that was just the calendar bring fucked up.

Fuck you stupid fucking Yotsuba faggot eat shit I ain't no goddamn weeaboo

But if you ignore someone's skin color and appearance you're ignoring their culture, struggles they've gone through, and unique frame of reference in society, which is also racist

Under the armour! CIS Scum.

Just checked, and it would appear that anyone with access to a google sheet can freely download it as an excel document in an editable form, so you can actually already get an editable copy. Just open my sheet, go to File, and do "Download as" and pick Microsoft Excel. You'll find the full sheet editable once downloaded, including the Blank Sheet (which I recommend duplicating before editing).

I already made a blank version with just notes and the blank sheet though, so I went and uploaded it.
Minimalist Version: mediafire.com/file/uuawohzna20k42y/WH_40k_8e_Damage_Calculations_-_BLANK.xlsx
Current Version: mediafire.com/file/49znuoqcd4btvml/WH_40k_8e_Damage_Calculations_-_WIP_up_to_Ministorum.xlsx

STRAYA CUNT

No, there really has been a 112 year timeskip.

Play Renegades. Your army is 12 Malefic Lords and a Valkyrie. Everything else in summoning points.

Get first turn because 1 deployment. T1, drop everyone upfield and mass summon.
~ Tailored full Daemon army on their doorstep

>Pert

Daemon prince of the autism god, easy.

Daemon Princes choose to obey the Chaos Gods. There have been cases of daemon prince rebelling but it usually ends badly for them.

As for Undivided Princes, there is only one and his name is Be'lakor the Dark Master of Chaos aka Herald of the End Times aka The Firstborn of the Gods.

If you think Age of Shitmar is GW at its best then you're first model was probably a shitcast eternal.

>how
Hordes you fucker. They might kill one or two 10 man squads, but they will barely dent a proper mob of boyz.
Alternatively just target them with tanks after your infantry takes out the drones.

no

Is eternal crusade worth getting now that it's free to play?

Actually it would be like this.

*Deepstrikes 9" behind you*

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHH...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING...PERRRRRRRSONEEEEEEEEEEL...KIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Looks like Chaoslets are getting out-Nightlord'd and out-Noise'd.

Go for it. I love those models. I also love the one black guy, just one. There we go, diversity met. I guess there are some slightly more tan guys in there too.

As a heads up, the arm that's holding the shield is making a fist so it's not too hard to put a gun in the hand, but there's a couple of straps and some holes in their arm. You might need to shave down the shield arm or fill in the holes or put something over them.

I had some leftover pieces from other models, so I'm using them as ministorum Crusaders from a religious feral world.

I think Pert would be a Khorne prince because of his autistic rages.

damn son be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge

thank you kindly, chart user

>They might kill one or two 10 man squads, but they will barely dent a proper mob of boyz.
The rest of his army will do that just fine

>Alternatively just target them with tanks after your infantry takes out the drones.
1 commander is enough to pop a tank. How do I keep my tanks alive through 3 commanders with 12 fusion blaster shots?

>not a weeb
>on a riekland based Nippon fanclub

Why are we calling Chaplains "Reivers" now?

Just a little filename joke, user.

The only mark IW used to be able to take was Khorne.

No, it's terrible.

One problem is only the BA Librarian Dread and Bjorn are HQ. And even then you wouldn't have the proper Chapter Master buff on them.

>only 3 commanders
Son I run 5. Just keep shooting and box them in.
Alternatively just ignore them, kill his scoring units, and hide your ass on the objectives.

How high can we get if we try to total all the gimmicks the Reivers stole?

>night lords
>stormtroopers
>banshees
>striking scorpions
>chaplains

We've been over this. It's "skeleports behind you".

that's right you nigger faggot i'm not a goddamn gundam japanese anime hentai weeb otaku loli no desu

ignore my japanese figurine collection please

In HH series, while Pert was on Tallarn, Slaanesh told him that he belongs to her.

Scouts maybe?

Not worth the strain it puts on your hard drive.

Not as high as abos can on gas apparently

>he doesn't use his Japanese fap dolls to play little wars with
Come on now.

>her

They also stole the Deathwatch's asymmetrical pauldrons.

wat? slaanesh and IW ethics are diametrically opposed.

What about Perturabo?

>implying i don't proxy my evangelion figures as wraithknights
Get on my level faggot

Slaanesh probably only said that in an attempt to collect two primarchs and watch them perform hot homo incest.

I need some bleach after typing that.

Is the Shadowsword and it's comically killy gun worth the 500+ point cost?

Chaplain dreads are HQs

Isn't Be'lakor a fanrasy demon?

>What about Perturabo?

>implying I don't use Eldar Falcon as a flashlights

3 have FB
1 has MP
1 has CIB
Then he also has a coldstar

Anyone know of a way to repair wounds on an Imperial Knight, or is it just not possible with the current rules?

>implying i don't play with my miniatures like green army men and green army men like they're miniatures
It's 2017, stop being so modelist

Probably not. This edition is about volume of fire.

It's really good at fucking heavy tanks and other super-heavies. If you don't have those expensive targets to fire at it's a waste.

what's it like being a civilian in 40k? what do they wear? what do they do? what do they eat and post pics if you got em

Slaanesh is about excess and perfection. Isn't thay what drives Pert's works?

Youre both right, everything's racist to someone.
Only focus on stereotypes if they are supported by overwhelming statistics, and just pay attention to what's relevant at any given time. Forget feelings, think logically and everything else can fuck off.

Yeah, they've basically done a 180 with the new edition.

boohoo

>truth us edgy

>age 1-21 train to be space marine
>fail and die

best it gets

Only if you invest another 100 to give it a trojan support vehicle