/40kg/ Warhammer 40k General

She will never look at you like this because you post in this thread Edition

Last Thread: >FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Old crap
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
SQUATTED

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mM99XgQtd8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seeing as korvydae hasnt been included in the fw books, is the only way to run him now as a generic captain with thunder hammer?

Probably, but on the plus side you have the rad Shadow Chapter Master Shrike.

youtube.com/watch?v=mM99XgQtd8o

Whoa, black guys play 40k?

Alpharius

Yeah he got upgraded a bit but lost korvydae and solaq who too only can be run as a cap with sword and plas pistol, always a bit of a shame losing characters

are primaris marines going to get a stand alone release?

Primaris Plague Marines when?

9th edition

dont be a fag user

Does anyone find it odd fluffwise that the admech all have refractor fields or bionics giving them 5+ or 6+ invuns but the church has rosariuses to give to regular priests giving them a 4+ surely the cogboys should have better forcefield tech

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Yep

ok cool

Should I bother getting Contemptors and leviathans for my primaris only army, or will they just get cucked by primaris dreads?

Time has come...

Do you even lift?

Actually same with Veridyan, she was a new model as well, now only running as a generic cannoness with sword

cat

we've already seen they are getting that ugly dread. So probably not

>see this sunbro paint job
>get more depressed about my Knight

I bought one a few months ago after splitting a cheap Renegade box on eBay with a friend. I wanted to run it with my GK in 1850(7th), well now in 8th that seems impossible because it ends up being 1/4th of a 2k list on an already low model count army. I was considering selling it because it's NoS(I saved it for the back of my backlog), but not sure yet.

will more warlord traits being coming in respective codexs? Three seems a bit limiting over a longer time period

Codices are what'll give depth to the shallow armies
Better hope you like marines cause they'll get their codices, emphasis plural

Korvydae would be useless in 8E since they removed literally every single way to change a non troop unit to troop

Thanks for the link, their channel looks interesting.

Alpha legion controls the dark angels

t. hazard striped autism

You can't use those helmets on Primaris. That's tech heresy.

He could have done something with scouts maybe seeing as he is the 10th company cap

Call guilliman I don't think who ever made them gives a fuck.

you mean Alpharius

Your doggo is up to something.

Alpharius is ded lel.

Nice job. How easy was it to cut off the sarge's helmet? Was it in any way salvageable after?

No, we are all Alpharius.

When will Alpha Memers be put to death?

The Redemptor seems to be a leviathan equivalent, so they won't make normal dreads irrelevant at least.

Gonna be honest, I don't see the Redemtor being as good as the Leviathan considering how strong the Grav bombard is. Hell, I'll even lay money that the Redemptor has a shitty rend 3 D6 damage melee weapon that doesn't live up to the rend 4 4 damage siege claw.

Primaris marines are just another flavor of space fag, with the same boring abilities, but slightly higher stats. Why are people so excited about space fags?

>tfw no other bananas to fist

Right after we gas the dark gayngels

Don't you just take 2x grav Flux on the leviathan or is that not a legal load out?

I'm looking at getting a couple contemptors cause they seem cool and a leviathan but I'm worried gw is gonna have some bullshit formation or whatever that's primaris only and is good and I can't use em.

dank anals?

Facing mech IG.
Almost feel bad about running this list.

t.dogfucker

You're all omegon now.
look at the file name user its from here, but not oc

He lurks.

Is this some failed /hhg/ meme you're trying to push?

It still gets to me there's a ruleset for marine on marine only action.

Phoneposting my batrep. Necrons vs my Thousand Sons: Walk Like an Egyptian.

I ran two units of Tzaangors, two units of Rubrics, Scarab Occult, three exalted sorcerers, two spawn, and a Hellbrute.
My opponent ran a Cryptek, two Lords, two units of 13 warriors, a Ghost ark, annhilation barge, and a unit of 8 shield fellows. (Bodyguards)
Ran the spawn and tzaangors forward turn 1, spawn died to all the gauss.

Yep, it's pretty weird.

Used Warptime from the Sorcerer to throw the Tzaangors up the field, lost the Hellbrute to the cryptek's big gun and annhilation barge, Sons walked closer.

Felinid Lord of War incoming!

>idiot won't privately make a list builder for phat Veeky Forums $$$

>Not a Mastadon for Wolves assault
Nigga what are you doing

Are you from Ecuador?

>ghost ark fully built
>unpainted
Man did your opponent dun goof.

Alpharius is omegon and vice versa

We are fortifying this thread!

You can't meme you way out of your twins death Omegon. You can only shitpost.

Where can you find the rules for the repressor? Doesnt seem to be in the index or the fw book

Death Guard are getting a tank as well.

Litterally all of alpha legion is alpharius

Vindicator variant apparently.

Sucks cuz demolisher cannon is pretty bad.

Chicago, apologies for phoneposting.
Turn two I deepstruck my Scarab Occult and they plus a Exalted Sorcerer tanked three turns of combat with two lords, the cryptek and the rezzing lychguard. I kept making invulnerable saves and my opponent regained a total of 57 wounds from Reanimation Protocols with the Lychguard. I ended up losing the game but was seriously impressed with both sides's durability. The "All is Dust" rule rubrics have is godly against bog-standard troops like warriors.

>Death Guard are getting a tank
>Guard aren't getting a tank
The world is a cruel place for the Guardsmen.

This from war of sigmar?

Rosarius' are also holy symbols combining some warp-magic shield of the emperor's faith bullshit with force field tech. Think of it as the 6+ invuln Sisters have just for moaning the Emperor's name when they schlick at night combined with a refractor.

Okay, so I finally got a copy of the new imperial armor, and the stormcannon leviathan looks pretty dumb. For 309 points you get a land raider with 2 fewer wounds and 20 S7 AP -2 D2 shots with degrading BS2+, on top of the twin heavy flamers. It sucks in melee, but who cares when it has a 4+ invuln and explodes in a 9" radius on a 5 or 6.

I get that forgeworld rules are meme tier, but it seems dumb that the twin stormcannon loadout costs less than the melee one.

At what point level is it scummy to bring a dakka leviathan?

tfw you have your armies index as a physical book but you still go and look on the pdf

>convert guard
>play renegades
>receive nurgle stank tank

Bringing any Leviathan is scummy. They are straight broken, there's not even an argument.

>the whole point is marine vs marines
>adds robots and solar army

FW

Don't worry, it'll be named the Armorplague Poxcrusher or something stupid like that.

thanks for the quick share, user.

>Horus Heresy was as much about AdMech vs DarkMech as it was muhreens
>muhreen autists whine that AdMech get some token inclusion with 1/10th of the releases of the copypaste Legions
And this is why people hate HHfags

So a GW near me is having a Primaris painting contest.

Should I paint up my Primaris as a Salamander or come up with my own colour scheme?

Best way to use Bullgryns ? They don't seem that killy or at least the amount that you can fit in a chimera arnt

just strap on the grav-flux bombards and revel in the scumminess

Mines dual claws though

Didn't even bother to put a drill on it

Enjoy getting no games if you do this. You'll be treated exactly like the Riptide Spammers of last edition. My shop is considering banning FW already

Marine FW index

go nuts

Paint it as an old skool salamander with the yellow and black camo. If you can pull it off you should be guaranteed the win.

We are fortifying this thread!

Oh okay, I forgot you can even run them like that. That might be accepted.

He wasn't dead in legion. which is what you have pictured.

He's dead now. DED. "I am alpharius" is just shitposting now. There's no mystery here. He is DEAD. Thank the black library and Dorn.

You are Omegon. OMEGON. The shit boring one.

What's the best Plague Marine colour scheme?

Glooming lords.

>Horus heresy was about mechanishits as much as primarchs and legions

No this is why people hate you admechfags. Holy fucking shit do you honestly believe your faction is even one iota as relevant as the fucking namesakes and stars

You can't even name any fucking prominent characters other than scoria

You might as well say Star Wars is equally about the gungans as it is about Jedi and sith

Tiger claws. Although Im not sure anything can make that beer gut captain work.

What books were about the Mechanicum conflict other than Mechanicum? HH looked long as boring as shit and I never got past the first few.

Arctic themed death guard with black , purple and blue frost bitten , flesh like armour.

Salamanders are cool but I hope you aren't entering that fat boy in gravy armour.

That was Star Wars' mistake. They should have made it more about the Gungans. Fucking copypaste Jedi Sith BS brings us nowhere original

They share a soul lmao

Fuck the monks, it's all about the rebels and the stormtroopers.

>implying I play Mechanicum or HH at all
>implying the fact that FW has only released one named character for Mechanicum isn't supporting my argument that they barely touch on them with releases compared to the generic legion shit
>star wars comparison autism
>not realizing the AdMech is literally half (50%) of the entire fucking Imperium
Wew

should o sell some of my 5 droppods now? they just dont seem worth it.

Oh I wasn't aware warrior lodges, istvaan, horus's rebellion, calth, prospero, battle of terra (not mars), etc etc etc times infinity was mechanicus focused lore.

What you meant to say was that Horus Heresy features knights and titans.

Dorn just gave Alpharius a nice haircut. With his massive chain sword. That remove the upper part of Alpharius scalp and face. Further evidence that while great at fortifications the IF are not very good Barbers.

>implying I play Mechanicum or HH at all

Sort of like you calling people HHfags when they don't even play 30k.

W
E
W