8E confirms it! Chaos Gods are NOT the most powerful beings in the Warp!

They only reign supreme inside their corner of the Warp, the Realm of Chaos.

The chaos wank from 7e about them being the most powerful IN THE WHOLE WARP just got retconned.

sage and hidden.
Only suffering will come of this thread. Suffering and Carnac Sorry, that's redundant.

Well, that at least explains why the 'most powerful beings in the Warp, the Chaos Gods' haven't killed off Emps or Gork n' Mork.

It's because outside their house they're not the toughest kids on the proverbial block, and they have to stay in that house in order to keep up appearances.

Why am I not surprised.

Wait, what part of 8e is this from again? I don't remember seeing it when I first looked through the lore section.

it was always somewhat assumed that they werent all powerful everywhere

otherwise they could just snap their fingers and make everything the way they want it to be

Where does it say the realm of chaos isn't the whole warp.
Where does it even say the warp

THE REALM OF CHAOS IS THE WARP, YOU NEWFAGS.

My God. The daemon codex says that the Warp has many names. The Realm of Chaos, Warpspace, Immaterium, etc.

Goddamn. Why are Americans so retarded?

>Warpspace is chaos, and chaos is warpspace
Chaos Daemons 6e.
If you're going for some kind neutral warp idea, then you need to claim loose canon OP to trigger the autists and not claim retcon. Because you're wrong with current fluff, it's not a retcon. Shit, even the old fluff stated that "neutral" warp space was being eaten up fast even in 8000BC and any neutral warp that does still exist in M41 probably only existed in the Emperor.
I guess you might be able to make an argument for the Formless Wastes since neither of the big four hold any great power there, but the fluff blurb for the Formless Wastes has been getting smaller and smaller. GW hates the chaos in Chaos, they want everything nice and neat and ordered under the Big 4.

>implying Americans are retarded
so hows being cucked by millions of "refugees' treating ya smart guy?

There are fuck all reffos in Australia. We ship them to overseas prison camps.

>it was always somewhat assumed that they werent all powerful everywhere
Tell that to certain chaosfags on this board. They were browbeating a few anons a month or so before 8e came out that "CHAOS GODS ARE THE STRONGEST, AND NO OTHER LORE YOU HAVE CONTRADICTING THIS CAN POSSIBLY BE TRUE!!!" (probably that Carnac jackass)

>Formless Wastes since neither of the big four hold any great power there
That's probably what the OP's argument is, and frankly it makes the most logical sense (and a large chunk of it is probably part of Gork & Mork's stomping grounds, if the official GW artwork is anything to go by). I'd say it's hard to claim something that's infinitely expanding as well as simultaneously smaller and smaller tho, but that's just me.

Don't forget that Be'lakor is the FIRST and ONLY Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided.

Though, 8th ED does confirm the existence of daemons that don't belong to any of the Four Powers. These daemons though are enslaved to the will of Chaos Gods who herd them to fight alongside their armies.

Dude, are you the OP? Then you pretty much confirmed you are a retard by claiming that the Realm of Chaos =/= Warp. It's just another name for the Warp.

And guess what, moron. The Chaos Gods are said to be the most powerful entities within the Warp even in 8th ED lore.

Strongest gods in 40k are gork and mork.
I guess they exist inside their own warp?

No, they are not.

Gork and Mork aren't stated to be the strongest and their lore says that they reside in the Warp. Currently, Gork and Mork are locked in battle with the rising tides of daemons.

>ends with /int/ shitposting

Good bait, my man.

No bait. I just checked the world clock. Europeans should be sleeping or just waking up at this time. Americans should be on about shitposting.

Nah. Just speculating on the argument behind what's most likely just a way to piss off Carnac.

>The Chaos Gods are said to be the most powerful entities within the Warp even in 8th ED lore.
And yet these 'most powerful entities' still haven't dealt with the other gods occupying the Warp (Gork and Mork along with Ynead immediately spring to mind). Granted, the former two are indestructible, so 'dealing' with them is a bit difficult...

>Currently, Gork and Mork are locked in battle with the rising tides of daemons.
Going out on a limb, but I'm guessing those daemons got dragged into the Rift War in 8e.

>60%

you fucking idiot its eleven o'clock at night here in 'murica
we should be asleep but 4 chan sucks you in

>Creatures of primal malevolence, Daemons are birthed from the accumulated sins and passions of the mortal races, and given form and will by the Dark Gods of Chaos. Invested with the cruel malice of their creators, they will not rest until reality itself is torn asunder and every soul in the galaxy devoured.

-8th ED Index Chaos

Remember when people argued that Chaos wasn't about sins and karmic retribution? I guess they are wrong. Chaos is just the evil of mankind reflected back at itself. Punishment for lifetimes of sin and vice.

I mean name a single race in the galaxy that was so vile that it committed the ultimate sin and birthed such a horrible abomination like Drach'nyen. You can't!

>He doesn't know about timezones

>Implyin' Gork an Mork ain't da biggest an baddest in da Warp
Yer a funy wun, humie.

this section of america is the only section in america I dont know what your talking about

>Just speculating

I ain't believing that. There is like 3 anons here in the thread that knew that the Warp is another name for the Realm of Chaos. Shame on you.

>And yet these 'most powerful entities' still haven't dealt with the other gods occupying the Warp (Gork and Mork along with Ynead immediately spring to mind). Granted, the former two are indestructible, so 'dealing' with them is a bit difficult...

They don't see them as threats and Ynnead who poses a threat to Slaanesh hasn't fully awakened and is hidden from Slaanesh.

So there is no yet.

> the former two are indestructible

>mfw Archaon defeated both Gork and Mork and sent them fleeing before his might

So much for being indestructible.

>There is like 3 anons here in the thread that knew that the Warp is another name for the Realm of Chaos. Shame on you.
>YOU MUST BE OP BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME
Really dude? Because I agree with the OP's claim that the 'Warp and "Realm of Chaos" aren't the same in practice', I must be the OP? Did the OP's statement get under your skin THAT much?

>They don't see them as threats
Last I checked, Nurgle got his shit kicked in by Gork & Mork back in the day, so I find that one extremely hard to believe.

>Last I checked, Nurgle got his shit kicked in by Gork & Mork back in the day, so I find that one extremely hard to believe.

Orl legend from runtherders with nothing backing it up. It says that Orks should be immune and non-fearing of Nurgle's plagues and yet Nurgle plagues wreak havoc on Ork populations.

Tychus unleashed the Destroyer Hive on Ocatrius and killed millions of Orks. The Green Death is an Ork warband that was infected by Nurglite taint, etc etc.

>Because I agree with the OP's claim that the 'Warp and "Realm of Chaos" aren't the same in practice', I must be the OP?

Him or not, you are wrong. The codexes are clear on the matter.

The Gods of Chaos are not the most powerful things in the Warp, not as long as the favored son of Ward, Kaldor Draigo, is in there with them and Ward is still writing fluff.

Draigo or somebody suspiciously like him appeared in the End Times (A giant Silver Knight with a strange ancient). The Elves found him chained up in the Nurgle's Garden. After freeing him, he decides to help them. He says he made a legend of himself since he has struck here.

Eventually, they have to distract the Nurgle army in front of Nurgle's manse. The Silver Knight volunteers despite the Elf hero protesting. The Silver Knight approaches the daemon army and yells that that Nurgle is a greedy geezer obessed with cleanliness. This angers the daemons who charge at him leaving the Elves room enough to sneak by. When the Elves finish their mission and return, they found that the Silver Knight was defeated by the Daemon army. He is chained up and set on a spear. When the Elf Hero wanted to save the Knight, the scholar dude tells him that the Knight can't be killed. He is a constant in the Realm of Chaos and that in time the Knight will free himself and exact his revenge.

There is also the time a SPACE MARINE Silvered Knight met Slaanesh face to face and was drowned in her innocence.

>legend from runtherders with nothing backing it up
By that logic, none of the lore surround ANY gods in the Warp should be treated as valid because outside of Slaanesh's Eye of Terror birth-spam, we don't have any proof of anything that has in damn place.

The Chaos Gods CAN and DO lose in a fight, just accept it and move on. You're not going to win this argument mate.

Yeah, how's the Realm of Beasts looking these days again?

ARCHAON HAS A GOBLIN HEAD

>Slaanesh
>innocence
>INNOCENCE
Wut.
Just.... wut.

>The Chaos Gods CAN and DO lose in a fight, just accept it and move on. You're not going to win this argument mate.

Except they never lost a fight.

And in the case of Nurgle and G&M who have proof that it's bunk. The fact that Orks can be sickened by Nurflite diseases by the millions.

Slaanesh is known for his beguiling innocence. His form is so pure, innocent, and wide eyed that anyone who sees him utterly falls to his charms.

Also because Slaanesh did nothing wrong.

Absolute anarchy with no faction holding dominion over the Beasts Allgate.

No, It's pretty clear that the Ironjawz had it last. I'm PRETTY sure it was destroyed, or otherwise just became so much of a "Do not enter" zone that they abandoned it. The only two Allgates still open/usable are hysh and ulgu. and from everything we know about ulgu that "Usable" comes with BIG quotes
Fimir when?

>People honestly have the audacity to act like Chaos is Mary Sue and being wanked by GW when it has been consistently been shit on for years.

Stop being faggots, Chaos is finally having victories for the first time in fucking forever.

>No, It's pretty clear that the Ironjawz had it last. I'm PRETTY sure it was destroyed,

No, it wasn't destroyed. Beasts Allgate was on the head of a titanic worm like monster. The Chaos warband had it snared and immobile in order to use the gate.

During the fight, the Allgate monster got free and fled far away. Now the Beasts Allgate is somewhere in the wilds beyond the reach of all factions.

>The fact that Orks can be sickened by Nurflite diseases by the millions.
And Nurglites can be krumped by Orks in the millions. What exactly is that supposed to prove?

>The fact that Orks can be sickened by Nurflite diseases by the millions.
>Implying Nurgle didn't go back on his word later like every Chaos God except Khorne does
Seriously. Nurgle lost a fight, just pull your head out of your ass and accept that already.

That the legend is false. Orks are not immune or resistant to Nurgle's diseases. Fuck sake, keep up.

>Chaos is finally having victories for the first time in fucking forever
I don't think the OP is complaining about Chaos winning so much as the Chaos gods being Mary Sue as all hell in 7e edition.

... So Destruction won then?

And they didn't make Nurgle promise anything. Did you fucking read the story?

>Seriously. Nurgle lost a fight, just pull your head out of your ass and accept that already.

Prove it. All you have is the word of Orks, and according to the Orks :

>‘Even a Grot knows that the king of da wolf boyz is the biggest and baddest Space Marine there ever was. He’s bigger than a deff dread, with a head like a gnasher squig but...hairier. He’s got six arms and they’re all made of guns and choppas and stuff, and if you shoot him he don’t care because he’s too tough. His voice is so loud he can shout at the sky and make it fall down, and if he gives you a wallop then bits of you fly everywhere like when Grogruk ate that stikkbomb for a dare. Even Gork and Mork think he’s pretty hard, and if Mogrok doesn’t get him then I reckon one of them’ll have a go next.’

- Nozbrog, Ork Boy, on Logan Grimnar

So it must be true!

They had an awesome fight and they crumbed both the Stormboyz and the spikey gits.

So yeah.

It's not like 8h ED changed anything.

Krumped ya git

>Comparing the legends about mortals to the legends about gods
It was a retarded comparison the first time I saw it brought up, it's still retarded now. It's literally apples to oranges and you know it.

>It's not like 8h ED changed anything
I think OP's claim is by changing the terms like 'Warp' to 'Realm of Chaos', it severely limits the Ruinous Powers because they 'reign supreme inside collective realms and not necessary outside around the 'Formless Wastes'.

Then again, my understanding of the difference between the Warp and the Realm of Chaos was explained to me by a Fantasy/40k player who told me that 'the words are synonymous, but in practice there's a lot more to the Warp than just the Realm of Chaos itself, so I'm not exactly an expert on the matter.

>The chaos wank from 7e about them being the most powerful IN THE WHOLE WARP just got retconned.

Except that that line doesn't contradict anything. And 8e still has this line.

Nothing has changed.

>It was a retarded comparison the first time I saw it brought up, it's still retarded now. It's literally apples to oranges and you know it.

It's the same thing. Orks claiming feats to other characters. Equally as fantastical and false.

>I think OP's claim is by changing the terms like 'Warp' to 'Realm of Chaos',

OP was established to be wrong. The main rulebook and the daemon of Chaos codex/indexes says that Warp is another name for the Realm of Chaos.

> so I'm not exactly an expert on the matter.

Then cease arguing about it.

>We ship them to overseas prison camps.

Please tell me you understand the irony. I'm not saying this is a bad idea mind you, but it is hilarious

>Orks claiming feats to other characters. Equally as fantastical and false
>the lore disagrees with me so it must be false!
Yeah, no. There's been nothing explicitly retconning the claim Nurgle got beaten to a pulp by Gork and Mork at one point. The fluff stands.

>8th ED does confirm the existence of daemons that don't belong to any of the Four Powers

This is the part that's far more interesting to me than Op's misreading of the text. I want minor chaos gods of more ecclectic demands and emotions, goddammit.

His point is that that particular piece of fluff has only ever been an Ork Myth. Ork Myths are obviously not always correct given their Grimnar Myths.

Exactly! Fucking wankers in this thread, man.

It stands as a false myth by Orks.

This combined with this and thisMeans that the Chaos Gods are flat out called the most powerful beings in the Warp not once, but twice in the same book! Hivemind fags BTFO, Gork and Mork fags BTFO.

>Cunning and random, unfathomable logic. Inherently possessed of a wealth of knowledge without understanding
>Brutal, violent, and hatefilled. Live for battle
>Take everything to extreme's, live for their base sensual pleasure, have no concept of moderation
>literal fungal infections, can never be fully wiped out. Putrid green color, filthy and without hygiene.

Are Orks the true Chaos Undivided?

Are Gork and Mork the twin Janus faces of Malal?

Not the guy you've been arguing with, but technically we can't prove one way or the other if the fight happened or not since it's a myth concerning gods in the Warp and not in the Materium.

They probably beat the shit out of Malal when he was building his own tiny realm in the Formless Wastes.
>tfw you realize Gork n' Mork have been acting as janitors for the Warp and keeping the number of Chaos Gods down to a nice manageable four just because they're looking for shit to fight all the time
pic related

>but technically we can't prove one way or the other if the fight happened or not

We can.
The fight was said to make Orks immune to Nurgle's diseases. The Orks are not immune to Nurgle's diseases.

Yes, we can. The Orks claim that G&M by defeating Nurgle made the Orks immune to his diseases and corruption. We know for a fact that this isn't the case.

>620.M39 The Dust War

>On the edges of the Ork Empire of Octarius the Death Guard and the Overfiend’s hordes fight over the Urgorn Dust Cloud. A vast asteroid field of psychokinetic rock, the cloud coalesces around the space hulks and scrap-fortresses of the Orks, creating tiny worlds with micro-atmospheres. The Terminus Est wreaks havoc by infecting the environments with its Warp-fly miasma, the ship choking their tiny atmospheres with the bodies of billions of insects. Orks die in their millions, their green corpses bursting into rotting puddles of virulent disease. Yet the war rages on for months as more and more of the aliens spill out of the Octarius Empire looking for a good fight.

I assume it's because, in the dark days when Chaos was getting the shit kicked out of it over and over, a certain class of chaos fan wouldn't shut up about how they were actually unbeatable, and all of this was according to plan, et fucking cetera.
It was obnoxious at the time; now that Chaos is actually being allowed some time to shine - in fact, now that it's reached near-Poochy levels - it's nauseating.
Honestly, though, I'm glad you guys finally got a couple moments to shine - even if they did call takebacks on the Cadia win.

Then explain this:
Why haven't one of the Big Four killed Gork & Mork yet? And don't give me that "they don't see them as a threat" bullshit, since G&M have been around since the War in Heaven (before or around the same time as the Eldar Pantheon), and Slaanesh murdernom'd the fuck out of the Eldar gods after she was born, and if the "Realm of Chaos"="all of the Warp" in 40k, then I'm pretty sure one of them would've gotten tired of G&M wrecking their stuff during all their fighting in the last couple million years.

>Why haven't one of the Big Four killed Gork & Mork yet?

They are not a threat.

And we don't know for a fact when and where G&M rose from the Warp.

And when Slaanesh awakened he was at the heart of the Eldar Empire and he has consumed by a great hunger and lust that drove him to try to consume anything in his path. The Eldar Gods were the unfortunates in Slaanesh path and they got nommed nommed. Ultimately Slaanesh broke from his hunger and settled as the Fourth God.

>then I'm pretty sure one of them would've gotten tired of G&M wrecking their stuff during all their fighting in the last couple million years.

Nah, the Chaos Gods are more concerned with playing their Great Game. Gork and Mork aren't even a nuisance as far as things go. Only the Emperor and his Webway were considered a threat by the Chaos Gods. Enough of a threat fr them to act. Orks never incurred that reaction from the Chaos Gods.

>Orks never incurred that reaction from the Chaos Gods.
I just said 'don't give me that bullshit about 'not a threat'.

Considering G&M are essentially fueled by the WAAAAGH! field, and the Krork are ancestors of the modern Orks, it's kinda a safe bet they became conscious sometime during or just after the War in Heaven, because otherwise Khorne would have a lot more access to the Orks than he actually does.

However, your point about the Great Game is a valid. I can see the Four of them being so obsessed with it they'll just ignore the giant scary duo fighting constantly outside their actual realms in the Formless Wastes because G&M aren't actively attacking them.

Plus Gork n' Mork probably keep the any powerful Greater Daemons from trying to pull a Great Horned Rat out in the Formless Wastes and become Chaos God #5 by beating the shit out of them until they go crawling back to their masters begging for mercy, so there's that incentive to avoid killing them as well.

Doesn't explain why they haven't killed Emps yet though...

I think they want him to join them
Gorkamorka is probably just too cool for their tomfoolery and busy beating himself up. Like that's what the old fluff was, gork and mork were too busy either sleeping or fighting one another since none of the other warp entities could hold a candle to them

>I just said 'don't give me that bullshit about 'not a threat'.

I don't care what you think. Fact is fact.

>Considering G&M are essentially fueled by the WAAAAGH! field, and the Krork are ancestors of the modern Orks, it's kinda a safe bet they became conscious sometime during or just after the War in Heaven, because otherwise Khorne would have a lot more access to the Orks than he actually does.

Safe bet to say its headcanon. The Eldar Gods were artificial creations that a took a while under the guidence of the Old Ones to create.. The Old Ones died shorty after creating the Orks so they couldn't have had a hand in creation of the Ork Gods.

The rest of the post is not worth my time. I gotta clock in. brb.

>Like that's what the old fluff was, gork and mork were too busy either sleeping or fighting one another since none of the other warp entities could hold a candle to them
Oddly enough, this actually mixes well with the modern fluff, since they talk about how Chaos is the most dangerous gods in the Warp, and the Ork gods would probably be more dangerous... except they're too busy beating each other up all the time.

>The Old Ones died shorty after creating the Orks so they couldn't have had a hand in creation of the Ork Gods.
Source on that one? First time I've heard that the Old Ones died shortly after creating the Krorks, or that the Eldar Gods were artificial creations for that matter.

It's more accurate to say that the old ones died shortly before finishing orks. Or at least shit got dire enough that they fucking had to Release an unfinished superweapon with no leash or off weapon unto the galaxy

>unfinished superweapon with no leash or off weapon unto the galaxy
So basically:
>the Old Ones turn the Krorks loose to help fight the war (since the Eldar aren't being very successful on their own)
>Krork gestalt psyker WAAAGH! field causes formation of G&M in the already unstable Warp, making things even worse and helping create the conditions for the Chaos Gods to form
>at some point Old Ones get done in by Enslaver plague/their own creations turning on them (Krorks are just ancient Orks after all)
>Khorne or Nurgle is the first Chaos God to rise out of the hellscape that is the current Warp

Do I have that timeline right?

I don't play this game but the image looks like Chaos Goos

Jesus, did someone get buttblasted on /int/ and came to take out their frustrations on Veeky Forums?

Alright boys, let's stop giving him (You)s, this is obvious fucking bait, I thought we were better than this.

>Source on that one? First time I've heard that the Old Ones died shortly after creating the Krorks, or that the Eldar Gods were artificial creations for that matter.

Oldcron codex. The Krorks were created to combat the Enslavers and Warp horrors. The old Ones died shortly after.

> that the Eldar Gods were artificial creations for that matter.

Liber Chaotica (Slaanesh section).

Americans please leave.

I can't keep up with this shit. The gods are both the very matter of the warp and not; they have well defined realms with everything outside it being the Chaos wastes and the entirety of the warp is their domain; they were created by mortals and they existed since the dawn of time.

GW should really figure this shit out for a change. And rethink the Necrons and C'tan as well while they're at it.

>I can't keep up with this shit. The gods are both the very matter of the warp and not; they have well defined realms with everything outside it being the Chaos wastes and the entirety of the warp is their domain; they were created by mortals and they existed since the dawn of time.

I dunno. I like the idea that the warp is much bigger than even the chaos wastes that we are familiar with. It is an old ones pocket dimension after all. Same shit with the Necrons and the other high high tech xenos races barely mentioned or probably lurking around, they might have some alternate subdimensions or universes they could access too or even weaponize.

>It is an old ones pocket dimension after all.

Where does it say the Old Ones created it?

Not created.

But Codex Necrons mentioned that the Old Ones were the masters of the Warp and could manipulate alternate dimensions at the start of the War in Heaven, hence how they build the webway in the first place.

>brothers
So we've confirmed that Slaanesh is male?

Nah. We still don't know what's under that damn loincloth.
We did just confirm that the other three are male though (in case there was any doubt).

While I don't know wh40k lore that well, even if g&m were on par with the chaos gods, it'd be easier for them to just hot-potato the nuisance onto the other chaos gods if gorknmork ever got too close for comfort. Chances are it sounds like something Tzeentch would enjoy toying with and passively directing at the other gods just to annoy them from time to time for whatever arcane purpose he has.

That's right. Khorne was the first Chaos god (This was millions of years after the birth of the ork race, and likely millions of years after the advent of Gork and Mork.)

>millions of years after

B-but Chaos is eternal, Chaos is forever, Chaos is primordial!

Though to be fair, even old fluff says that the moment mortals had feels, the essence of what later became the dark gods has existed in the warp as ripples and streams. The dark gods came to be (in the old fluff, that is) what they are today sometime after 8000 B.C., since the Emperor was created by the shamans to safeguard against their coming.

The Emperor was created by the shamans, but the Chaos gods didn't show up until approx. the 1200's (Khorne finally achieved full godhood during the Mongol conquests).

Where does it say that? The old Realm of Chaos book just says when Khorne was born, wars raged across the world, followed by Nurgle (world ravaged by plagues) and Tzeentch (rise of states and politics). People usually associate these with crusades, the black plague and the renaissance, but I haven't seen much about it.

Doombreed's conquests as a mortal were said to have birthed Khorne... he wears Mongolian heavy armor. It also makes sense, given that the Black Death immediately followed the Mongolian conquests.

You still fucking doubt it when the fluff repeadedly says that time doesn't matter in the Warp and that Be'lakor has memories of the first Necrontyr Necroplis and the first of the Eldar homeworlds.

Heck, the Old Ones created the daemon cages, long before the War in Heaven, to contain the hordes of daemons infesting the Warp.

Then you have a live example of Drach'nyen who at the moment of its birth stretched backward and forward into time to touch the mind of every single human being that lived and will live. Then when it opened its eyes it found itself transported from pre-history to the HH.

>Doombreed's conquests as a mortal were said to have birthed Khorne

No, that's false. You are making stuff up.

Anyways, Khorne ascended Be'lakor millions of years before Doombreed was born.

Black Library was a mistake.

Other then that though the warp is timeless and the old 'humans created the other 3 chaos gods' is lame and nonsensical.

>[carnac triggering intensifies]

Humans didn't create the 3 gods, it was the births of the gods that caused wars, pestilence, etc. to happen, not that wars and pestilence on Earth cause their birth.

But that imply humankind deserves chaos, which is a patent lie

Where does it say anything about a karmic retribution or a punishment? Chaos being born of mortals minds has been a part of the fluff for ages. It's got nothing to do with punishing us for our naughty thoughts, it's just a cause of an effect.

>Drach'nyen was born from the first murder of mankind
>Its favourite pray are murders and killers whom it violently butchers and consumes body and soul
>Drach'nyen singular purpose in its existence is to destroy mankind and render the species that birthed it extinct

Drach'nyen is not truly sentient. It has a base animal mind imprinted with a single all consuming purpose. "Destroy humanity, Kill them all". Where did this purpose come from? Why is it so driven to complete a task that it doesn't have the mental capacity to understand? It doesn't question its purpose and why its necessarily. It just follows what can be said to be its programming. As if it's some manifestation of divine sent to punish mankind for committing the ultimate sin. Murder.

>The chaos wank from 7e about them being the most powerful IN THE WHOLE WARP just got retconned.
Gork and Mork have been laughing them off since 3d.

This meant for this and this Yes, humanity deserves Chaos. As Inguthul once said, humanity is Chaos. Forever tied and inseparable.

Laughing the attacks of other gods but the Warp is full of other gods besides the Chaos Gods.

What's funny the same thing were said in fantasy. When thing came to it, Gork and Mork weren't laughing when Archaon was curbstomping them alongside the other gods who opposed him. And Archaon isn't even a god. He is the errand boy of the Chaos Gods basically.

necessary*
divine wrath

>a single warp entity, born of murder, has a boner for murder
>ergo, all of Chaos are about punishing humanity for its sins

Can't fault that logic.

Drachnyen lore was such a clusterfuck, holy shit. I still can't wrap my head around how MoM was simultaneously so awful with anything concerning any kind of lore and so good when it was just character interaction.