Veeky Forums finally pays off!

Greetings fellow survivors! If you are reading this, you are also immune to the tactics of these aliens! They seem to have pumped the world full of pheremones designed to make everyone cripplingly horny; well for whatever reason, most Veeky Forums dwellers (Nerds, NEETs, neckbeards, etc...) are inexplicably immune to the effects of these pheremones.

My anons-at-arms, we have a little under a year before the aliens figure out we pare immune and they send in something not even a neckbeard will be able to say no to; monstergirls.

So before that happens, we must take back our planet!

The way I see it, we have 3 main objectives

>1.Figure out what the aliens desire from us
>2. Find a way to eliminate the pheremone presense
>3.Get Veeky Forums and use our tactical genius Veeky Forums to beat back the aliens

Let's take this fight back to them! Are you going to fight for freedom? Or are you kist going to become a mind numb husbandu to some alien or monster? Join me at these coordinates if you are serious about joining

(The cordinates)

Hope to see you soon anons!

Now, your first problem comes from the fact that most of Veeky Forums would voluntarily fuck the aliens, pheromones or not.

Humanity's Fucked, but hey, at least we'll get laid.

I totally agree with you there, which is why we have to stop them before they come down. If they or their monstergirls get here, it is over. We have to at least be annoying enough to cut out a deal allowing us to choose who/what we get paired with. If we can't do even that, there is a possibility you get paired with a shit tier girl.

Wait hold up.

You're telling me Aliens want OUR dick? Why is this a bad thing?

this user is right OP, I know I would. I'd dig it. Let's face it, humanity loses this fight.

Nah, nah, you're giving the board WAY too much credit.

1) we can't even stop arguing about Quests, what makes you think we can stop fighting long enough to work together?

2) we're all selfish bastards who would gladly gamble on getting a shit-tier(mermaid) girl if it means getting laid. Saving the world is second priority, if at all.

>>>/reddit/

If the alien monster girls can have children and these children maintain the same male/female ratio along with IQ and can be educated to love freedom I'm not seeing the issue.

I suppose the monster DNA would have to be loaded up on the X chromosome and one set would have to be dominant or we might end up being Cronenberg abominations 3 generations in.

So basically if every one of these can be met

>Maintain male/female ratio... well 1:10 minimum
>IQ retained
>Muh Freedoms
>Segregated monster DNA

I for one welcome our new alien overlords

I feel like this is some Brave New World shit, in that you get all the pleasure you could want as a means of control.

1. Because 'Veeky Forums gets shit done' of course. Memes aside, there are going to be some autists that decide they want the ayy pussy, and nothing gets a fa/tg/uy up in arms more than an idiot talking about why their choice is the best. I wonder how /x/ would react to this whole ordeal also.
2. I don't really know how to refute that, as it is probably true. Best I could come up with is that if we don't win, the monster girls will rape with all their power, and if we win then they switch to a more consensual, wifey material.

Oh, would you kindly explain how you, a fellow channer, came about all of this data and, more specifically, the alien´s plans for when they finally notice us?

And you say that you want us to gather in a single location, where the aliens could capture all of us in one fell swoop?

I´m not falling for it, alien scum. Send your monstergirls if you wish, but be warned, for we have visited every magical realm from Veeky Forums to /d/, through /hc/ and /x/.

We will become insatiable lust and unparallelled perversion if we must, but we will not lose.

Beware the power of dick.

>visits /d/ and /x/

woah man, let's just cool down and play some /qst/

lright, no use trying to keep up this charade any longer correct?

We really don't like to sully our hands with violence, but we really need a new homeworld. We first considered negotiations, but that was quickly discarded after a bit of deeper research. We are peaceful I assure you, and don't mind sharring this planet. But until we finish creating enough world for the both of us, you as a species must be placated until then. Still, do come to the provided cordinates; it will be much easier for you that way.

When we are done with home improvements, we will bring you and your people back to normal. We have many technologies sure to appeal to you (Immortality, biological restructuring, just to name a few) and we are also biologically compatible. Our kind would love to be on good terms with yours, so please make it easier for us to show you what we offer~

>Now, your first problem comes from the fact that most of Veeky Forums would voluntarily fuck the aliens, pheromones or not.
>Humanity's Fucked, but hey, at least we'll get laid.
Fuck the aliens, enrol the kids in human schools. Problem solved.

So let me get this straight: if I do nothing then I get ayylmao pusspuss...for free? I fail to see the nature of this threat.

Good catch. They just wanted us to get fit so the people most willing to accept them would be less hideous.

Well pranks on them. Enjoy living with our disgustingly unfit bodies.

But OP clearly knows too much. What if this is a trap, and that actually doesn't happen? What if they are trying to get us to just sit on our asses while they do whatever the fuck they are doing?

Yo I wanna fuck day xeno! She got hips, legs, and tail for days, and I wanna fill those child-bearing hips and put her in a family way.

No dice! If you want to be on this planet, then you're going to do it proper and petition the UN for space immigration rights. If I'm going to have an alien wife, I want it to be done the right proper way with legal residence and marriage and all the other right and proper formalities.

Afterall, just because this is my fetish doesn't mean I have to either give up protocol, or let some Invaders try to covertly muscle in and take control of my country

XENOS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> pumped the world full of pheremones designed to make everyone cripplingly horny
>ittle under a year before the aliens figure out we pare immune and they send in something not even a neckbeard will be able to say no to; monstergirls.
So essentially you're saying that I can get as much as I want RIGHT NOW and if I only wait a year, I get as much monstergirl pussy as I want?

Really fires the neurons

Clearly, they're trying to beat us at our own game. Either they need Earth defenseless enough that they can control the terms of all interactions, or they're going to be overwhelmed by our biology and these invaders will be little more than our playthings.

All it takes is a few humans willing to get up in their faces and push our own angle.

I am both repulsed and aroused at the same time.

Aroused because monster girls and the fact that alien hootch is probably going to be out-of-this-world crazy-sex good. I mean, lets be honest, if it was good enough for capt. kirk, then it's good enough for us. Besides, I've Done-the-do with crazier things.

But I'm repulsed because it's queen from aliens. There ain't enough alcohol to get me to do the dirty with that. Geiger was seriously messed up with his art.

So, I might be persuaded to do the dirty, but only under certain circumstances. I need my alien hootch to be more human for me to get going.

Unless the aliens are something I can't get my willy up to/want to enslave the human race/whatever I see no reason to fight back at all. Many styles of monstergirl I see mean I should be stopping you fucks from doing anything actually; do you think /k/ knows how to make IEDs and how to hide them at a certain set of coordinates?

>they send in something not even a neckbeard will be able to say no to; monstergirls.

I say we tell them that we're immune and to send as many monstergirls they can ASAP.

Alright alien, you've got two options here:

Give me my sneak waifu, and you've got yourself a deal. Fail on that, and I'm going XCOM on your ass.