Will I ever see 350 again?

Will I ever see 350 again?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably not before you see 100$ when BTC finally crashes big time
but I hope alts will be better off without buttcoin in the long run and recover quickly

Will my shitcoin ever go past the price before my own "founder" sold the coin at? There's no way I'm a fucking retard and bought into a Ponzi scheme right guys?

So should I sell ?

probably lets race and see if ada hits a dollar faster

i don't know whit all these assholes making new coins i destroy all the only thing that will save the big 3 bit/ltc/ether is the exchanges they must limit it to three coins or its over

January will be a much better month for all coins. If you don't see it then, then you should most definitely off yourself.

just lol @ ltc

You know where we're going.

Humor me here for XMAS whale-bro, do you actually know it is going to be $1500 by eoy, or you are just fucking around

It won't be at $1500 ever. It'll crash and burn well before then.

thats weird I remember Vitalik selling his ETH at like 15$ ?

but it kept supporting the project with his life

is charlie not part of litecoin foundation or something now

Charlie is a piece of shit now. Hope you’re reading this you piece of shit.

Truth be told, I'm trying to invoke meme-magic, which I'm only telling you because you got triple dubs.

negros doubt the whitecoin

When will we see 300 again? I bought in at 291 and at least want to make some profit.

Probably when BTC gets back to $17000, since the two seem to be trading pretty close.

"Ponzi scheme"
That word does not mean what you think it means user.

As the dude that originally started and spammed Meme Magic threads I can tell you that it doesn't work that way. The crypto-market is way too big for that.

please baby jesus let bitcoin hit 17k again

If 0-4 LTC stays at $200, if 5-9 LTC hits $350, if repeating digits we $1500 by EOY.

Don't worry about it senpai, just follow these coins instead these guys have been on a tear this week

discord.gg/USV36RY

nope way overbought, will do another run in a few months similar to the 50 to 350 one

Fucking ROOOOLLLL

big

Fuck this shit RE-ROOLLLL!!

BTC is going to go back up beyond $20K before the end of January at least, and that's being conservative. LTC will hit $400 in parallel, which will finally be the trigger for me to sell the last of this dino coin and go into alts as LTC is going to grow slowly up there after.

*Ding* You hear that? Your curry is ready, Veejay!

Guys on our server are still angry about it discord.gg/FN6pVrn

What would be helpful is to spread these words outside of /biz, we need normies' holiday Rush this very moment.

your dino coin is already worthless. Bitcoin is collapsing everyday and so is its retarded cousin LTC