ICOs

Alright boys, shill me your best ongoing or upcoming ICOs that I should check out!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WxBRkQK
sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-add62a79
sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-f4e91297
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

TheKey is the next upcoming ICO to look out for. It is an ID verification project similar to civic and selfkey. Already >7k members in their telegram, and it blows those other projects out of the water.

Already has patents and partnerships, backed by CHINESE GOVERNMENT, insanely stacked team, NEO council are early investors, ICO hardcap of ONLY 22M.

Im telling you now prepare for their ICO or you will regret it.

Sirin Labs

discord.gg/WxBRkQK

pretty good discussion over here if you guys want to join

Yeah Im in their bounty campaign and will definitely buy some during the ICO also!

BZC

vlb, check it out

Thoughts on this?

sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-add62a79

This bad boy right here

Don't forget to put your referral link too, so that other anons can spread the joy of Christmas

Canya.io

Ventuga Network is a decentralized data market, similar to Datum. It is heavily under-radar.

Already has a demo, whitepaper, and ICO hardcap is only about 600k dollars + personal caps of 3 ETH.

Get in or stay poor forever

Pajeetbot shill. Report and ignore.

x1000 transcendental gains

It's huge. We all know western products/projects have a hard time breaking into the Chinese market.

A chinese project will always garner the support of the countrymen. It's one of the reasons why NEO was able to moon so hard from just a few cents.

The project already has 23 copyrights and 15 patents, and is also already collaborating with the chinese government. NEO council also invested in this project.

With 22m hardcap its a guaranteed moon.Civic doesnt even have a working product (nor strong ties or partnerships with any governmental authority) and has a 320m market cap as of today. You can be guaranteed TheKey will hit at least 100-200m market cap.

alright I invested, now tell me the truth anons did you just fuck me?

Look at this get some free stuff and use the referral code for me... block-chain social network sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-f4e91297

INS Ecosystem. Last chance to get in, it closes in 2 hours

Damn, their presale is over. Do you think this will be a good investment in February? NEO price should be much higher by then.

ucoin cash
lending ICOs are the new hotness, get in and get out

zilliqa is pretty decent, im hoping that shitcoin suisse fix up my kyc shit before the crowdsale

I'm interested in Trade.io, Debitum Network, and Envion, but honestly their tokens are expensive as hell and most likely I will be able to find them at 20% their value in exchanges

Is there any ICO that actually doesn't ruin their investors?

those private investors get a pretty hefty presale bonus

Yes, it'll still be a good investment imo. Chinese projects with Chinese backing always do well. Look at the case of NEO, TRON, WTC. Chinese projects with strong connections in China.

China is a very different beast from other countries, in the sense that Chinese people will always support their own.

Wechat in China is huge and has a larger yearly revenue than Facebook, but most people in the west dont know that. This is how strong Chinese support is.

And the CEO is a very prominent figure in China (most outstanding woman entrepreneur in China) and will garner a lot of attention for the project.

I'd recommend u join their telegram, bookmark their website, and check everyday until the whitelist is opened. This is definitely gonna moon hard.

Their tokens are locked up for 6 months, so it doesnt matter. Also those private investors make up an extremely small portion of the tokens distributed, i doubt it'll make a difference. (ICOs like Quantstamp also gave a 50% bonus to small group of investors, and it still did a 4-5x on day one)

HTTP://ori.network

Enjoy holding those bags :^)

lol must be some salty user who is banned from taking part in ICO

Anyone who posts his actual ICO here is retarded.