Drawthread: Battle Mage Edition

Last time, on Veeky Forums: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

lord-of-the-guns.deviantart.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3W5ngVTtRE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iO_WxYC34eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post your anchors here, please.

Requesting a robot cowboy with cowboy boots, cowboy hat and poncho.

Requesting a character for an upcoming game
>Takes place on a tropical island
>Character is human modified to be amphibious
>Gray smooth skin (like a dolphin) with white pattern
>Wearing either swimtrunks
>Armed with a railgun rifle
>Short Brown hair, brown eyes
>5ft tall

Requesting a warlock none-too-subtly based upon Bloodborne.

He carries a large slug-type creature smushed into a jar which is his warlock Patron, entirely unaware of the character himself.

He's a highly inquisitive and investigative type, and carries no weapons, relying instead on eldritch powers to fight with. He has a short, neatly trimmed beard, with dark brown hair and green eyes. If drawn with the helmet-mask on, it has a snail motif about it.

Feel free to try out whatever sort of pose you'd like for him, or if you want an idea he might be peering into the jar, studying the slug-thing.

Guy who requested the harpy adventurer girl last thread here. Saw someone said they'll try it. Thanks a ton!

Migrating.
Requesting a drawing of my Tiefling Inquisitor doing the old sword plant with her curved blade in a similar outfit to the hunters from Bloodborne. She doesn't have those eye stalks, just the cyclopic eye. Thank you very much for your time.

all the tracing part is done, now to finish the changes. gave her new ears and feet if you don't mind.

I'd like to request a followup to this image, with the knight prone on the ground, being headpatted by all four kittens. The one riding his helmet should be sitting on his back, looking smug about her superior headpatting position.

And I foolishly forgot the image, but now it means I can link to you directly since we posted so close together.

Also you should hang out here on Veeky Forums more, hell of a lot comfier then /b/

Anchoring for drawfreund.

GM here
Anybody got advice on how to requests drawings of characters and things so that I have them ready in advance without tipping off my Veeky Forums browsing players to what they may be dealing with in the future?

Probably should hang out here more, since it definitely aligns with my interests. I actually spend almost no time on /b/, I was just there because I knew drawthreads are common enough there. I'd have come to Veeky Forums first if I knew these threads were a thing.

If they browse here, there is really no defense aside from never mentioning the campaign details. Even then, the clever ones always seem to sniff it out.

Requesting my friends D&D character here.

He wanted like an anthro hydra or something. Clothing can be casual or optional. Coloring isn't required.

Reposting from last thread
Ok so I've got a somewhat autistic request.
I need a large african basketball player wearing an FSU basketball jearsy with a star shaped birthmark on his neck, and to make matters worse, I would prefer it if he was hold a basketball with a Skull and Crossbones poorly painted on the side.
I know it sounds stupid, but its for a really autistic game of HTV

Hate to add a detail after you've already started, but would you not add a holstered melee weapon? As far as combat's concerned, she's going to use throwing knives and thrown flasks. It's hard to even justify how something like a sword could be used properly.
And it looks awesome so far. Thanks a lot for doing this for me.

Picture didn't have a weapon and you never mentioned a weapon so I wasn't planning on it.

Please do this one for me! It would mean the world to me.

Anchoring for Pixie

oh i should warn you, most of my work is on weekends so you might be waiting a bit

Migrating from old thread.
Looking for an East meets West man at arms. I've got a Shou paladin that traveled all over the continent and was influenced by more European armor/weaponry. Wields a halberd.

My overall look is splint mail with a touch of traditional samurai flair thrown in. Like a samurai/infantry hybrid.

Helmet or no helmet is fine. Whichever you fancy. No specific pose.

Maybe this is a better reference. I'm going for a halbredier look, that's Asian inspired but still mostly western.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

Anchor for Jester Knight

Can I get a man in his late thirties wearing a similar outfit to this- but with a grey cloak and a brass breastplate and gauntlet on his left arm? Should be a lot more slouchy and less determined. Smoking a long pipe, wearing half-moon glasses. Carries around a long fuck-off bastard sword in his gauntlet arm made of some sort of black steel, and he wears the sheath in a sling akin to the reference picture. Thanks in advance!

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

helps to actually attach the picture

Hey guys. I would like to request Yvarine and Lelith doing something lewd together. Kissing, sexing or holding hands. Please. Thank you in advance.

Thanks again to the guy who did the solo of Lelith.

Requesting some art for my character: The guy at left is a reference for his hair, eyes, and current outfit, but he should be posed like the guy on the right--preferably with a cocky expression like him as well--with his coat open to display armor like that shown in the center.

>Holding hands
Disgustingly depraved

>54476009
Should be done today user.

I need some Morathi tits and ass.

MILF for the MILF god, mother fuckers.

I could use a picture of a character I play. 25~, female, blond, dark skin, vaguely Polynesian, modern setting but with magic. She has a shield and a whip.

Post some references, my friend.

Requesting a Primaris Psyker for Dark Heresy.

She is a young (juvenat) woman with auburn hair such as the reference.

Dark blue coat.

Facial tattoos in violet ink, both sacred and profane (Imperial, chaos and general runes) that cover even the shaven part of her head.

Pale skin under tatts.

Wields an Eldar Singing Spear that is significantly taller than her.

Anything else is up to your discretion. Thanks for reading.

Nice

What are the odds?

I thought noone was keen so I tweaked it.

But ignore my new post. That is absolutely brilliant. Thank you!

I can't make out the sig though, do you have a DA account?

They even kept the incest in the trailer. Shame the model isn't topless like her mini. I hope mods fix this.

The Lord of Pleasure demands it!

Migrating thread

Migrating from last thread.
Requesting the most handsome beggar you can draw me. Young adult, strong jaw, droopy eyes, rugged good looks, sitting happy in his tattered rags, but also with a shining gold crown in his curly hair.

Glad you like it! My DA is lord-of-the-guns.deviantart.com/ though I post more frequently on my Tumblr and Instagram (bigmsaxon)

Thanks!

be careful what you ask, this is a blue board

It's the potential delivery that needs to be careful, as long as they link off-site, no rules get broken.

Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here and thank you in advance.

Then it can be linked from or imgur, or dropfile. Or they can do the non nsfw version which is kissing, the sex and hand holding can be linked off site if need be.

There are so few pictures of Polynesian people.

fly swat anchor

Reposting again.

I'd like to put in a request for a character that's similar to this (young boy using a sword), but instead of a confident or cheeky grin, his expression is more of of teary-eyed "oh god what am I doing I have no idea what I'm doing with this sword" expression.

Migrating from I want to request one of the main antagonists of our campaign.

I forgot to mention he doesn't wear a mask or the hood, just the armor and cape. And the swords aren't really that ornated, just that the one on the left is a longsword and the one in the right hand is a bastard sword. Color is optional.

I'd kindly like to request my half-orc cleric of Kord

>Looks like Armstrong, with appropriately green skin and tusks
>Simple plate armor, no helmet, and the tunic has the same coloration and design as the sample shield (minus battle damage)
>The actual kite shield looks something like a stylized beetle carapace, with legs tucked in/nonexistent
>Large 2h warhammer made of blue metal (doesn't need to be as intricate as sample) and charged with electricity crackling around the head
>Both shield and hammer are equipped, with hammer either slung over shoulder or planted on the ground, with a victorious/cocky smile
>Maybe foot planted on head of slain beast if you want to get real fancy

Please and thank you!

Requesting a character for a sci-fi game
>Birdman
>Combat engineer
>Light grey power armor like the top right picture but with the helmet from the top left
>Has some psychics so maybe be projecting a shield or something if possible, if not don't worry about it
>Uses a needle pistol (thinking something like the bottom left minus the scope and maybe stock) and a sword (somewhat fancy but not over the top, either that or just keep it simple)

Thanks for heeding a selfish user's plea. This is going to make my plans work far more smoothly than my original idea.

a good boy

Who wants to go for a walk?
Do you want to go for a walk?
Do you?
Yes you do.

Goodest Boy, by definition and Oath.

Hail, fellow citizen.
I would, in fact, enjoy going for a walk.
If you would join me, I shall gladly repay your kindness with permission to rub the soft fur of my underbelly.

Can... Can someone make an edit of this without the hat?

Like this?

Requesting help with a custom banner for my Sisters of Battle army. I'd like it to be based on the banner on the far left in the reference with a few alterations.

The first alteration is that rather than a figure with it's arms crossed across it's chest and head down as pictured in the banner I'd like the figure to have it's arms spread to the side and head looking up to the sky. The pic ofCelestine is there for reference on the pose.

The second difference is that rather than the outline of a cross behind/on the figure I'd like it to have the outline of the Inquisition's ][ (I).

The third alteration is to have the goblet and blood drop replaced by the building outline, and to have the words replaced.

Finally rather than red I'd like the colored segments to be in the light blue on the far right.

I'd really appreciate this. Thanks in advance if anyone does it.

This is wonderful. Thank you so much!

Requesting a illustration of Dr. Thunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two. Thank you for considering my request.

Is he
"Doctor Thunder"
or
"Drthunder"?

Requesting an excessively optimistic Plague Doctor bard heartily playing a lute while doing a little jig.

He wears your typical Plague Doctor attire; black robes like those of a monk that flow down to the ankles, a white mask, black boots that he keeps well-shined, and a wide-brimmed hat. Around his waist, he wears a leather belt from which several other instruments dangle, including a trumpet and a flute. His whole outfit is well-kept, and constantly has a clean, brand-new look about it in spite of his having worn the costume for several years.

Physically, he's of a thin, scrawny build, though all that can be seen of his body from beneath his garb are his pale, bony hands.

Goblin anchor!

I'm creating monsters for my group to encounter and I have a request for one.

The creature I want drawn is called a Field Strider. Fairly large creatures(about twice the size of grey wolves) that inhabit wood pastures and farmland and are a general nuisance to farmers and livestock. My group has been tasked to get rid of a couple of them that have been plaguing a noble's prized herd of cattle.

They have smooth skin, a whip-like tail, long legs and neck and have a fearsome bite. Heat seeking pits on their snouts and acute sense of smell are their most used senses when finding prey. They mostly hunt during mornings or heavy fog so their skin color is usually a speckled grey to blend in and have bioluminescent blue spots sporadically on their bodies(for reasons unknown).

My character is a part time naturalist, so I try and study these creatures as well catch them.

The reference image outlines most of their features, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hi, I'd like to request my character for an upcoming Star Wars EotE game, a Selonian gang enforcer-turned-legbreaker / intimidator for a group of bounty hunters.

She has the general build of the first two images, moreso the first, with fur a deep cobalt blue and possibly including a mask-like pattern if you feel you're up to it. I'd like her facial expression as one of icy calm. She would be wearing riot gear, similar to the reference or another style if you've got a better one in mind. The helmet is also optional; if you decide to add it, it would probably only have the visor and not the goggles and face wrap.

If you want to put her in a pose, probably a combat stance with fists or claws raised, that or brandishing a nightstick. They're also quite good at smacking people around with their tails, so if you wanted to include that, go right ahead.

Thanks!

Just when I was about to give up, it's looking sick so far.

Imagine dragons is a terrible band to listen to when trying to sleep.

What makes you say that?

Warriors Radioactive and Demons all have rather a bit of energy in them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3W5ngVTtRE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iO_WxYC34eM

Man, I keep forgetting that Imagine Dragons made those songs.

Wats dat?

If you have someone who posted an unfinished request, saying that he will continue to work on it, you will proceed to reply to the anchor post to "anchor" your work in progress. It's so that the artist can scroll through the replies and find his unfinished piece, so that he can update the image with a reply to your post.

Thanks senpai!

My request
A hick elf in a overalls
Left arm is a bulky cybernetic arm that has the following
The confederate flag
A stereo
A cup holder (with a big gulp in the cup holder)
V12 written somewhere
Calvin Pissing on the word orc or humans or ucas
The South will rise again or Southern By the grace of God
And last but not least The Chevy insignia

Power Metal in general just isn't very good.

what the fuck user, imagine dragons is NOT power metal

My mistake, googled and ended up seeing metal covers of them, which, well, oof.

How do you not know imagine dragons
>I can't believe my eyes
>large number a fireflies

I'd really appreciate art for a major npc coming up.

She's a qt brown girl, petite, with woolly black hair and all of 16 years old, who wields some friggin' dragon slayer-esque sword like its nothing. She's actually the bastard daughter of this settings God of War and Murder, who is unaware of her divine nature and was brought up in the temple of the God of Love and Justice instead, so she puts her blood thirsty instincts into defeating evil in a ruthless and pragmatic fashion, while trying to fight her instincts to just butcher every asshole that gets on her nerves.

No one is aware of her very dark impulses, and she's terrified of them because she doesn't understand why she has them. She just thinks she's crazy.

Kind of looks like this but with slightly darker skin and curly mop hair, wearing paladin-ish plate armour.

Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

Requesting my Ranger sitting on a bed in a night gown looking particularly disappointed

She could keep exactly that expre-
Whoa.
Deja vu...

Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

Requesting my bard. Doing, well, anything. Please and thank you.

Reposting this request from a couple threads back. Playing Spartacus (the Thracian/Bulgarian murmillo gladiator who kicked Rome's arse for a while) as a Timewatch agent (time police officer) and hoped some kind artist could illustrate him, please. All the details of the uniform and appearance are in the attached pic.

Making a request for a shiny, triumphant and glorious heavily armored human knight riding into battle against his foes atop a mighty Flail Snail! With eyes stalks and barding (armor). Many thanks to you!

Can I get a thicc orc girl in a school uniform similar to the pic related, with a side-braid made up of braided dreadlocks? Doesn't have to be posed, but as the picture says, bonus points for animu poses. She may be a weeb. A huge weeb. Dakara.

Migrating
Requesting my character standing in a mirror room, with a terrified look on her face, looking at a doppleganger of herself wearing a fancy tophat that's giving her a snarky smile.

Finishing Ice and Fire guy request early tomorrow user. Heres where Im stopping for the night as the anchor.

What hairstyle does he have?
Same as the one in the ref or something different?

ask for things without saying what they are for.
or ask for things and give made up explanations for what they are for.

is this going in the right direction for you?

Requesting a design of my new Rogue character, Jacobi. These are his basic design elements.
1 - General build
2 - Face, beard and facepaint
3 - Hairstyle
4 - Gear and Armour, with the knives worn like that on the abdomen
5 - Weapons. Jacobi uses trench knives, but carries a larger Messer on his belt just in case
6 - Scar. Jacobi has a scar on his right cheek like this, close to a Glasgow Smile or Chelsea Grin, going upward towards his eye/temple area

As for other details, he's a street urchin from Calimport in Forgotten Realms. He's got green eyes and blonde hair, and he's fairly tanned from the sun. He's dirty, smelly and overall not a nice person.

Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to draw him!

Shorter black hair, graying sides.