Is Veeky Forums ready for the next pump and dump and easy gains?

Is Veeky Forums ready for the next pump and dump and easy gains?
you're literally retarded and hate money if u dont refresh this guys twitter every 2 minutes and buy whatever he tweets and sell an hour later.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/DimensionSoftware/mcafee-bot
github.com/DimensionSoftware/mcafee-bot.
discord.gg/BJqNzN3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol bots buy it and sell it again the time you start refreshing the page.

Wonder if what hes doing would be considered illegal in the eyes of the SEC. Not that it matters to us, free gainz either way haha

yes but bots cost money

fuck the SEC desu

nope they are free on github.

No
Nothing he did was illegal
Thats why its funny

Nah hes just a big name sharing publicly available information. Not his fault if half a million pajeets and dumb shits scramble over each other to get dumped on by whales who own 60% of the circulating supply of every single shitcoin on the market.

Public endorsement isn't illegal

after an hour?? it literally starts dumping after 5 mins

Man you are an absolute techtard. You can turn on post notifications of twitter if you were stupid enough to chase mcafee p&ds

It's EMC2, this guy is a genius, they've been accumulating for weeks.

More like 2 which is cut in a fourth then because Shittrex lags out as soon as the coin is announced.

Literally the only reason i wanna know is so that I know where his stupid cunt shit is going to land, cos I don't wanna get splashed by his dollops.

link me pls senpai
i've found some but I have no way to check if they are legit

>every 5 seconds
>sell 40 seconds later

github.com/DimensionSoftware/mcafee-bot
is this legit

hold this bag loser

>tfw no bittrex account

he already knows about these bots and will change the format next time

it's verge, remember this post

early christmas present niggas. the coin is powerledger.

source?

spot the pajeets

dunno, what about this one.github.com/DimensionSoftware/mcafee-bot. I use my own bot.

theres a screenshot of someone snitching to him in another thread

hope he does not lol :D I have a backup plan tho

its fucking powr you dumb cunt ham sandwiches. what else do you fucking need just buy buy buy

Why would he care about this ?

This. Also saw the pic yesterday, he knows.

do you people wnt to be fuggin rich or suck fat black wangs with your daily minutes BUY POWR

kekekekek look at his instagram

verge has already pumped and is already overpriced.
real value is like 100 sats max
no point to buy now

More people will buy in if there's no bots since the price won't jump 100% in a few minutes, ultimately reaching a higher price than without bots so he can dump his coins for more profit.

Thanks for the link. Good to read through the code and see what sort of pathetic bot attempts my own one is up against.

What language you using?

How does it matter what language you use, it's surely just down to the pattern matching decisions you make

So what happens if he puts the name of more than one coin in his tweet. How does your bot know which one to buy?

FUCK ITS SIA BUYBUYBUYBUY

Well its reliant upon the formatting of the tweet.

Bleep blop bloop buy lumens

how would it make sense to say "coin of the day is" and then mention two coins?

Kek I wouldn't trust a bot. I was watching binance when he tweeted digibyte dgb and then dgd whatever that is spiked massively within 1 second loool

"Same market cap as litecoin, vertcoin is a blablabla."
"faster version of a coin, the best b coin ever"

Has anyone been looking at his followers? He's gained at least 75k since 2 days ago

Hopefully he trolls the bots first

Shut the fuck up Pajeet, Binance doesn't even trade DGB
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

stupid nigger

OK, good point.

Most bots probably are going to rely on a certain format like: "coin of the day is: "

Ok I just fukd your mum

so ready for my x2 today

When does he typically tweet his pick? Will he even tweet on xmas?

Could also easily change the phrasing to something like: "Today's coin is:"

Please be SIA, please be SIA

within the next hour

For sure, you would want to allow for that. There is also a slight possibility that he might try to fuck with the bots so the whole idea is a bit of a risk.

this is my query, will he really tweet today?

Why not both

Yeah. Reducing my spend in anticipation of him fucking with the bots.

I'm gonna go and take 10 minutes shit and if in this interval of time this nigga tweets I'm gonna to fucking end this.

If I reply to one of the tweets on his feed with a fake 'coin of the day: ada' post, will it trigger all the bots :D

Just out of interest. Say you are sitting right there and see the tweet, what are you going to do?

FOMO buy far too late and then get dumped on?

No

DO IT HAHAH

guesses on contenders so far? sia, powr, maybe music?

want a tab open for for each

gee, let me whip out my crystal ball

I honestly can't possibly imagine why, and seriously hope i'm wrong but he just followed a guy on twitter who has been tweeting shit about XVG.

Message about it popped up on my tweetdeck like 5 minutes ago.I'm gonna assume its just random since he follows like 12k people anyway

Look at the 3 he has picked:

one good coin (BURST)
two retarded coins that get shilled here

There is a good chance he is going to pick another retarded coin that is popular on here.

i love pump and dumps
discord.gg/BJqNzN3

no point to guess man, if u're holding alts just set sell orders at 100% gains

Any other groups?

That's fucked up if true. I just looked at that guys feed and he has a photoshopped ed snowden pic promoting XVG

hence why I hope im wrong. Guess we'll see though.

JUST TWEET ALREADY U FUCKING OLD PEDOPHILE NIGGER

I already bought about 10 alts he may tweet about and gonna sell them at the high.

lol

bet they dip after he tweets

I wont buy from him if he bans bots hehe. thats one less

>discord.gg/BJqNzN3
lol I joined that one once, their last pump got like 1 btc of volume

Wholesome :)

personally use kotlin on jvm, but yeah it does not matter. I use lib for twitter stream and xchange for bittrex api, bunch of patter matching in between.

thanks just bought 100k

anyway I think he really doesn't care about this

he already bought days before and has his sell wall already up.

but we will see.

What time does he usually tweet?

I think I'm doomed. Where can I trade crypto if my country is called Russia? Aside of Cryptopia.

was it a follow he committed this morning? does this mean he's awake?

Low effort

Yeah that would defeat the purpose lol.

But he could say, Coin of the day is: BTC for bots, and normal ppls please buy powr... or something like that

will tweet in less than an hour

>Stupid nigger
>Can't even read himself
Superior race amirite?

its DNT guys, check the volume and price increase in the last hour, its always been a low sat coin thats been working on a product for a while

greedy murdering cunt

The fact that crypto is so easily manipulable is cryptos fault, not his. He's still a cunt for shilling bullshit, but face it, the whole market is fucked.

It was definitely this morning, it was 5 minutes or so before i made that post so yes he is.Tweetdeck is pushes realtime updates constantly.

make ur own, dumbfuck

>people buying shitcoins in advance hoping he'll pick their shitcoin

Absolutely fucking retarded.

ye ye make ur own and lose all ur money cause he tweets a random coin name because he's an old fart who doesn't care
moron

pretty sure it's going to be verge then, good shit user

So it's fine for him to manipulate the market, but not for us to adapt to the manipulation in an effort to make a profit?

this, he doesn't care, stay deluded pajeets

found the guy who bought a bot

His only objective with these tweets are to dumb his bags at 200% profit.

If he cuts out the bots he wouldn't be able to do that. Don't count on scatman choosing integrity over profits.

not saying its DNT but DNT is going up for no reason.

OR!

mcafagfee and his friends are buying it before he posts the tweet

yes? neither action is moral, so why are you surprised he doesn't act moral towards you? out of his followers, there's less botters than not, so he has incentive to appease the majority and also appeals to popular "fairness" sentiment / sticking with the little guy in doing so.