Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1639: Gotta Catch 'em All Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-259#post-37579955
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47979886/#47984498
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi to you all.

Hope you enjoy this one.

Gotta Catch 'em All!
Gotta Catch 'em All!

Gotta Catch 'em All!
Gotta Catch 'em All!
Digi~mon!

Anyone want to talk about their weirdest pets from jumpchain?

Do animal eared maids count?

Huh, thanks. Reading.

>forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-259#post-37579955
>hurr gaiz this in-setting being which explicitly isn't omnipotent can give me a power to perfectly reproduce absolue and fiat-backed abilities given by an omnipotent* being
>b-but beteterr than the way an omnipotent being would allow me to do so!!!!
>using their mutiversal omniscience to know exactly what said omnipotent being would offer in a specific situation, obliviously!1!!!
>gaiz please love me I'm such a genius and amazing for seeing this clever loop hole!
>trying to gain something for free because it costs too much CP when more CP is explicitly barred

Remember, kids, never believe anyone telling you that SBers are reasonable. Always, always... assume the worst about SBers.

*Editor's note: While the scope and power of the being known as "The Benefactor" is up to personal interpretation and wankery, the author of this quote is one of a select group of people who absolutely treat them as "Omnipotent".

Eliminate Crossposting

Okay, first thing: Please, please (!) fix your formatting! Please?

If it's a post by Record, Cliff, Ursine, Godogma, or Dirge, it's not worth considering because it's just going to be baseless whining. Just ignore their existence.

Wait, what's wrong with it?

Jump # 178 Kamen Rider Heisei pt 4 (Heisei pt 2 skipped)
Background: Wild Card (0)
Perks:
*Stop Staring! (0)
*We’re Friends Right? (100, Discount)
*Jumper’s Wild (300, Discount)
Equipment:
J-Buckle + Agito +Kuuga + previously combined (300+300)
Aces High x 2 (0)
Companions:
*Board of Jumpers (200)
Drawbacks:
*Jumper-san! (+ 100)
*Let’s You and him fight (+ 200)
*Round Zero (+ 0)

Wow… again!?! So I am back in Japan as a Kamen Rider again. Time to kick more people for justice I guess.

I felt a little cheated honestly this time when I heard that we were fighting undead monsters I expected Kamen Rider Castlevenia… to be Rider Kicking Dracula in a final clash in his castle. Instead I got 52 undead animals and a bunch of punch happy riders who seemed to take exception to everything.

I hang out with Snowflame… SNOWFLAME and these guys fought pointlessly more than him. It should be noted he loved this world, enjoyed cracking peoples heads thoroughly and I am still not sure making him a Kamen Rider was the best move. Not that it was a big power boost but he isn’t exactly a paragon of justice.

So I am apparently Kamen Rider Jumper who just does other jumps on the side once in a while for a vacation.

I wouldn't call them 'pets', user. I'd call them joy.

Bullet points in front of perk names... No separation between names and prices.

re: Small print. Why no Crime Scene Creation to go with the Crime Scene investigation?!

...The Fuck?

What makes you think any of us are even remotely interested?
You know that they are full of shit. It's not news to any of us. So why continue to report their shit, something we don't want, when you know that we don't want it?
You do realise that you are basically just shitposting, right? You're not adding or contributing anything that anyone else here actually wants.
So, user, please, unless you are deliberately shitposting, in which case you'll ignore me anyway, please stop doing this. Thanks.

Shitposting aside, is this actually true?

>That's very good but anything shared with SB is capped at how powerful you got it. Your companions need a softcap perk to let them get anything to work at peak capacity.

I thought that the Magatama would only get them to your level, but they could train it further if it's something that could normally be improved.

I say yes.

Speaking of which if I jump Anno 2070 and then jump CATastrophe can I fill the arcology I got from Anno with Kemomimi? I don't think I got an answer the last time I asked this.

>So, user, please, unless you are deliberately shitposting, in which case you'll ignore me anyway, please stop doing this. Thanks.
He's been asked several times. Chances are it's deliberate shitposting.

You're welcome, user.

>Bullet points in front of perk names
>No separation between names and prices
Apologies, but I am not seeing how those are a problem. You are the first person to raise the topic.

But user, that's what Noose Tying is for.

Heh, I'll consider that a compliment.

Yeah, they can train it further.

>But user, that's what Noose Tying is for.
No, no. Noose tying is for how you deal with the criminals after you've investigated.
You need the crime scene creation to fabricate the charges against them so you can hang them "legally."

I see why not. If you want bunch of cute animal earred girls & boys, then why not?

Normally when something doesn't go Record or Cliff's way, they invoke something called death of the author and make their own rules before declaring it the only sensible rule to follow. It's not that different from them advocating Creative Mode.

That is, in fact, the case. They're just full of shit.

Well, I guess Mr. Campbell had the good fortune of deciding to not let that one in. For his own sake.

The real question that must be asked: How do you claim a name in the IRC?

Can you make a Camp Lakebottom Jump ?

>/msg NickServ REGISTER password email

Come now, user. You can only trip me up once.

Isn't record the guy who literally argued to a jumpmaker that his own jumps perks didn't do what they said they do? When the jumpmaker was literally there telling them no?

Or maybe it was a skill he needed to learn?

In all seriousness, I agree that formatting could use a bit of work: The space between cost and perk name doesn't really separate them very well (I read Minuteman as "100 minutemen" at first glance.)

I mean, but does that /really/ look good to you, Satan? That's also not typically what bullet points are used for, either...

Daggerfall happening, no name author

>no name author
Wait, so is that not you?

Yep.

And also argued with Mardukth about drawbacks in Infernals.

Probably the Samehada. The thing that makes it weird is that I've decided that, for the purposes of my Chain, it counts as a Transformation artifact for the purposes of all those Belt Combination options in the Kamen Rider Jumps, because you can combine with it to transform into a half-shark humanoid monster. I've combined it with: the Thunderbird Relic from Symphogear, replacing it's scales with equally sharp electric feathers; and the Messenger of the Sun from Boktai, which again, I'm counting as a Transformation "artifact" because I can transform with it via the Sol Trance Perk. So now i've got a Giant Sword-Club, covered in Feathers,with a viney, talking Sunflower for a handle. To be honest it's (they've?) gotten a bit creepy, cause I used to scratch Samehada between it's scales/feathers to show it affection, but whenever I do that now, the Sunflower moans as well... very passionately.

I don't know, user. I have enough series to watch on my plate already. Sorry.

Hm, okay. Would adding a dash after the prices work?

Nah, pretty sure that was either cliffc999 or Godogma. Record tends to be (barely) more reasonable on shit like that.

Hope springs eternal, and all that, user. Worth trying, just on the off-chance.

>I don't know, user. I have enough series to watch on my plate already. Sorry.

Why does SB come up every other thread or so?

>Sheer beauty
Thanks for sharing that, user.

Hope is an illusion.

Because Red isn't here to take the brunt of the drama.

>Hm, okay. Would adding a dash after the prices work?
It should, if you use an em dash.

Because of one guy who brings their retarded shit here, and we're too fucking dumb to not bite the bait and ignore it like we fucking should.

>they invoke something called death of the author and make their own rules before declaring it the only sensible rule to follow
Isn't that just fanwank though?

So is justice, compassion, virtue in all it's forms, etc.
Illusions have power and value, user.
Do you think that is a screen you're looking at?
Puts on Morpheus sunglasses

The things no one else considers a pet. Like that Living Bardo from Genius that is the embodiment of the fear of all the things that go bump in the night.
It likes you.
But most everyone else is scared shitless of it.

Alright, so I've been hearing some serious shit about what's been going on in Blazblue but I'll be damned if that sword doesn't look nice.

How's an early game jumper survive the time and space shenanigans that go on there?

>we're too bored not to bite the bait

FTFY. We're all just looking for excuses not to let the thread die.

Yes.

No. We don't need that to keep the thread alive. Anyone who says that must be a shitposter themselves. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Oh no you don't. Don't go trying to cheer me up with that "even if it's not real, it still matters" nonsense.

It's too late for me. Just let me die.

>they invoke something called death of the author
Amusingly, in this instance, they would actually be doing that "legally".

>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47979886/#47984498

So this is what it looks like when you bully a jumpmaker into complacency.

If you take the blue pill, you wake up tomorrow and believe whatever you want to believe. Seriously, it's a hallucinogen, you'll have to explain that shit somehow.
But if you take the red pill... Wait, I've never seen this one before...

Death is an illusion too, user. Still matters a whole lot.

Gotta shop at Hot Topic!

Why bother? Hot Topic is too expensive. They're not even all that edgy anymore.

Take the Gag Reel drawback. Plot's still gonna happen but the comedy should tone down the stakes. Also: consider taking anti-paradox stuff and finding some method of time travel.

Catch what all? Waifus? Jumps? Jumpmakers? Jumpmaker waifus? Jump waifus?

Catch all the memes.

>Jumpmaker waifus?
Is Crona a waifu or a husbando?

Well, I guess that em dash does look nicer.

New version!~

>Is Crona a waifu or a husbando?
Yes.
I'm glad I could clear that up for you.

We must conquer Constantinople, then.

There is a wip jump that the True Scenario is waifuing previous jumps, the gauntlet ones are yanderes apparently.

does Warcraft have dragon waifus?

So, question. Where can I find all the Dracula options, besides Power of Dominance?

And I don't mean just vampire bullshit. I mean PRINCE OF FUKKEN DARKNESS perks and powers, rejected by all that is holy and is the edgelord incarnate and all that dumb shit.

>Lovecraft
>Jorge Joestar
>Parasyte
>Tyranids
>Hive Queen Quest
>Zerg
>Prototype
>Tokyo Ghoul
>Resident Evil
>Warframe

Any other good jumps for perfecting your biology in ways that can be applied to others?

I've successfully Domesticated tigers wall selectively breeding them for fluffiness.

I've got a entire pack part of WhaleWolves.

I've crossed Nehwon style ghouls with white-headed capuchin monkeys and modified away their fur as a little side project in sword and sorcery

I've got several hundred animal level intelligence Ais doing various things on
"instinct"

I've got the immortal Banborowfrom that time my retainers Somehow mixed up golden apples of immortality with the regular apples that I was feeding them
it's a secret to everybody

Crona is a Schreodiger's Spouse.

Franken Fran

>Resident Evil
>Warframe
Invalid jumps, we need someone to do canon-compliant versions.

Timmy. Sssh.

That's cool and all, but Carthago delenda est.

Strange Things.

Thanks for the reply!

Oof, okay. I was kind of hoping to avoid needing that kind of stuff (they tend to be in high powered jumps themselves) but I guess it's just that kind of setting.

Toriko and NieR Automato. Probably X-Men, too, especially with Omega-level Self-Molecular Manipulation.

Seven Deadly Sins demon perk line?

What are some good jumps to pick up cute goth waifus?

DC Mystic,soul eater, overlord the series

There are no jumps with actual goth waifus.

Any of the WoD jumps.

oh I forgot league of legends, Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2 and TOME.

>WoD
>Waifus

Speaking from a meta perspective, VtM has always had a small association with goth girls for some reason.

>Also - as per our special, exclusive, one time only, annual program you are entitled to a +50% increase in points upon choosing to limit your experience in a manner befitting of your origin. The points gained in such a way don’t count towards your maximum.
Are you the maker of Megas XLR and The Princess Bride?
I love those jumps, and that 50 origin bonus mechanic!

What else have you done?

The 'Buddhist' gold. Is is still cursed if you meld it down to make stuff out of it. Like jewelry, golden idols, 'commemorative camp coins' or 'gold ingots from my gold mine. Which I have one of'?

>Perks priced at 100 are free, with others at discount to their respective origins..
might want to make this apply to items as well, and make the pamphlets free

Link for the source material?

What is the ratio of kids to councilors/quartermasters?

Are they just responsible for Camp Lilac, or are there just 2(3) Councillors and a quartermaster for all the camps?

Yes, but VTM material also likes to wax about how vampires are terrible people who can't truly feel love, so bad waifus.

What even is this?

>A bunch of money, about 50.000 dollars in unmarked. Better spend it quick, or not at all.

now, are you absolutely certain you want to put the decimal point there? you don't want to add another one or move it five places to the right?

Any jump set in ancient Rome.

That's not what he meant you double barbarian.

Not everywhere uses the '.' character as a radix, Bancho.

>radix

yes, but in my experience that's how it's generally done when referring to American dollars

>Splitting it into Alliance/Horde would cut off all the neutral races, wouldn't it? Even if you include the nonplayable members of each faction, Vrykul, Murlocs, etc all get left out.
Or they would be one of the things available in both jumps

The same way some heroic types was present in both Duel Monsters: The Heroes, and Duel Monsters: The Shadow Realm.

>Powerful Soul (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
>Godslayer (Alterworld D. Rus)
>Magical Particles (Bastard!!)
>Power of Dominance (Castlevania)
>Narnian Time (Chronicles of Narnia)
>Immune (Death Note)
>Unconquered (Exalted - The Solars)
>Apostle (GATE)
>Living Miracle (Heaven's Lost Property)
>Expired Pasta (Generic Creepypasta)
>I Have No Soul to Burn (Ghost Rider)
>One Hundred Times My Own Power (God of Highschool)
>Singularity (Jorge Joestar)
>No Trap Can Hold Me (Justice League Dark)
>Noble Eightfold Path (Lord of Light)
>Exploiting the System - The Way the World Works (Phantasy Star Online)
>Heretic (Seven Deadly Sins)
>Zombie (Seven Deadly Sins)
>Anti-Life Immunity (Superman: the Animated Series)
>Power Protection (Superman: the Animated Series)
>Lunar Dial (Touhou)
>Drain No (Young Justice)
>Incomprehensible (Young Justice)

OK, /jc/, how do we kill the jumper?

Delete the reality in which they currently exist. Let's see them escape an empty local multiverse without their Benefactor's help.