Hahahahahaha

You forgot to buy low huh? FOMO starts soon, but there's still time now.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 12-m,today 12-m&geo=,&q=Stratis,STRAT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buying Stratis under $20 is a steal. Easy $1000 a year from now.

Literally made quads selling stratis for icx

How are you still holding this shit coin when icx is literally the biggest project in 2018

There's nothing special about it, enjoy seeing it crash and losing all your money. Stratiscucks BTFO

Korean eth, ok, good luck faggot. Everyone on the internet speaks english.

we'll see, won't we

Buy high user

I've been all-in for a while now, morons on here consistently calling me Pajeet for trying to warn them it's going to Mars. $500 by end of 2018

It's a well-kept secret. While shitcoins get pumped and dumped, STRAT is actually a solid project growing slowly but steady.

>mfw only bought 50 bucks worth in nov
its a sad life, the life of a poorfag

guys i was about to sell my STRAT for REQ but it looks like it's on a moon mission. Are we on a moon mission right now? What do?

Don't touch it for another year.

Don’t touch it, we are going to Mars

>nigger developer
no

I'm gonna enjoy seeing Veeky Forums swamped in pink wojanks when this shitcoin inevitably fails.

Seeing you dumbasses fall for it and lose all your money is gonna be hilarious.

bought at 50 now we are at 116

B)

You have no idea lmao, this isn't some vergin coin tier pump'n'dump, this is unironically slowly going to climb to $500-1000. I've been waiting for this day for months

does stratis ever do something
Its literally the same since a half year ago i think

They haven't put a penny into marketing until now, what you are seeing is the very beginning of the most nut-worthy legitimate moon mission since ETH

Does it ever do anything? Up 100% over a few weeks and no signs of stopping. Nah.

Ok I just bought 10

It looks 'boring' compared to Nexus, Elastic etc but they have a really solid roadmap to monetising and providing a consultancy service that normies will actually use.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 12-m,today 12-m&geo=,&q=Stratis,STRAT

strat coin is expected to moon hard in the next month, like ridiculously

I bought 35 @1158 sats. I fucked up, didn't I? Or is bullrun #2 getting ready?

No, you didn't. There will be a draw back briefly but don't sell or try to swing trade, this is 100% rocketing

wait until PR and Marketing begins in a week

already in profit now, it seems. Just hope it's not a deadcat bounce. I actually just used 1min candles by accident and didn't see previous bullrun

I rode this all the way down from 140k, remember fomo buying the first moon @220k. ATH is 468k, so we have a ways to go yet. :). Just need another 50 strat or so and I'm gtg

>I just entered in time for the mooning today
Feels good

I bought near the ATH back then, still confident though.

plx moon so i cna be free from the bags

literally says

>WE WAS

lmao

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

get a grip lol in a week it will be 2x

STRAT is a large portion of my portfolio. It's just been this slow grower in the background giving 10-15% gains day over day, yet no one fucking talks about it as they just chase pump and dumps.

T H I S
Is why you all missed $11 ETH

not that, it's just that I could have bought it cheaper

Everyone thinks that, ultimately you got in at a great time. Yesterday I was kicking myself for not having money to buy the fire sale and here we are today

sitting with comfy 500 strat. My target is $40 by Summer.

I gave up shilling this coin. Let the retards FOMO in within a few months after this has already 5x.

To someone who isn't a developer or involved in tech, the whole premise of the platform seems quite esoteric. Not just another shitcoin but obviously the plebs can't see that