Hows monero for a mid term hold?

Hows monero for a mid term hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZsX7LITcA4
moneroaddress.org/
imgur.com/a/eRWkH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the anominity of it and if it doesn't work out I could just buy some drugs.. thoughts?

monero is an eternal hold

Fantastic.
It's creeping up, and makes people money.
It won't be going to the moon, but it will most definitely rise steadily.

Came to say this. Monero is the new global currency.

Probably the best choice you could make.

remember when that dude was talking about the Amero? aaron russo..
Reminds me of Monero...
youtube.com/watch?v=fZsX7LITcA4

At some point a tax-free privacycoin will take bitcoin's place and Monero is the prime candidate. I give it a year or two when people start to resent the taxman's dick in their ass.

I can see XMR hitting 60BIL+ MArket cap by 2019

Fluffy Pony is making Digital Bitbox available for Monero. Give The Taxman the wrong password, and it automatically creates a new empty wallet, and shows only that until another password opens the actual wallet.

S A T O S H I S
D
R
E
A
M

feels good.
inb4 shilling for verge

Holy Shit! True if big! Just bought ( an unknown amount)

Monero is going up no matter what because it does what Bitcoin and all the other coins are supposed to and better: anonymous wealth transfer.

Shoot em down before they start.

Monero is the only coin with true fungibility.

Hey Everyone

Just wanted to say a very Merry Christmas from the guys at Monerujo we have made some cool customizable NSFW (swearing) and SFW Christmas cards featuring our little guy Gunther. you can use Monerujo or moneroaddress.org/ to create a new wallet, transfer some sneaky Christmas money onto that wallet, then just write the seed words down on the Christmas card, and the receiver can restore from the wallet from the Seed in Monerujo!

imgur.com/a/eRWkH

Cheers from the team -m2049r -anhdres -rehrar -baltsar777 -EarlOfEgo -KeeJef

I'm a miner rather than a day trader. Currently I'm optimized for Cyptonight. I actually believe in Monero long term. Is there any Cyptonight-based coin I should mine for the short term? Currently I'm allocating 12.5% to Electroneum, just because it was easy. Suggestions?

NSFW one is cringy.

Muh fungibility

monero is a coin that everyone should have in their portfolio. It can't lose with a market that is backed by drug and weapon trades

Monero vs LTC pls

This kek. Fucking eternal Verge shilling. Every time.

I’m holding XMR, NXT, and FUN.

XMR and FUN are both long term holds. Not sure what to do with NXT after the airdrop.

Most Vergins are smoking corpses laying around in flaming wreckage of The Dump. Can't say I feel sorry for them. I can't hear their screams of agony from the safety of The Monero bunker.

Are we Mooning?