Best coin under 10m market cap?

I know there are still some gems out there. What can you recommend that's under 10 million and is actually worth a fuck? Also why?

Aeron

COLX is blowing up at the moment, 10x in 3 days already, Cryptopia listing this week and full whitepaper in January. Not to mention it's actually a damn good coin with good tech behind it and PIVX developers.

PFR. Working product. 1.8 mil mkt val. Active devs. Seriously undervalued.

He does look like a child molester, though

So what is it? Just like a framework for smart contracts?

vTorrent

Seeders get paid by the PoS thus incentivizing good content. Decentralized tracker look up, zcash fork, 2fa. Client dropping soon.

P2P crypto exchange with fiat support mobile app coming q2 and escrow nodes with 50% of tx fees going to node owners

Trading at .02c on ed could easily see 1.00 which would only be 86mm mcap

minereum

MNE

was worth $15usd a few months ago, just pulled back on the btc pump

MGM was told by someone around McAfee

Get out of here you fucking pajeet

Lampix (PIX) on HitBTC - Providing a crowdsourced image base accessible by tech companies for the advancement of augmented reality technology. Also developing a cool lamp to facilitate "image mining" as well as allow open source development of applications for the Lampix platform with applications in entertainment, office work, service industry etc.

PBL - decentralized publishing of eBooks. only 7 mil marketcap, good dev team.

Opus

BWK DYOR

Go fud ESP you seem to hate gains this is a real coin faggot got some

Bump

>was told by someone around McAfee
>not pajeet

Yeah, I am mining BWK, and looking at the market cap / price / only on one exchange to me its a good speculative punt.

I'm aiming to mine about 1000.

How much can you make from seeding currently?

BLUE, definitely a $5-$10 coin the future and their whole premise is keeping crypto-noobs safe.

Hawala Today is currently mooning. Less than 3M market cap.