Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1672: Rachel is Best Girl Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/bfdbXax

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you smoking and where can I get some?

Which Rachel are we talking about here?

Would purchasing the Schnee Glyphs as a Semblance in RWBY be an option and if so how much?

The hairstyle's what really draws me in, to be honest. Gotta love that bun. That and the way she's so excitable and flying here and there.

Tower of God.

Fuck you OP

I'm not entirely sure, but would the top-tier Drawback from 40K Eldar count for that?

Invest in rope.

World of Darkness: Mummy has something like that.

Remember the goal everyone:
Get this thread to 10,000 replies so jump-chan sempai will notice us.

Not as it is now, but if it ever gets updated maybe. The summoning part is already part of Abyssal in the current jump, but the glyphs are definitely not.

Same guy that asked about the Saint of Killers last thread, what would happen in the (unlikely, borderline impossible and hypothetical) scenario where I managed to grab his gun and shoot him? At the risk of being called a powerwanker Would the gun work outside of the jump?

Even /jp/ isn't slow enough for 10,000 replies. It's a pipe dream, user.

Yes. 1600 CP, via Jorge Joestar. It sounds expensive, but you're also purchasing pretty much everything else in the jump.

A crazed hobo challenges you to a Stand Battle, and this is revealed to be his Stando: youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

What are it's abilities, and HOW DO YOU FIGHT BACK, JOJO?

We once got to 2000 when we weren't really trying, I bet we can hit 10k if we talk about enough toxic shitposting fuel.

And this is why I have a robot on my team. No matter how he incapacitates the rest of us, a Stand like that has no effect on those with no biology.

>A Stand like what?

Most Stands have nothing to do with their names. This one probably does exactly what you think it does.

>unlikely, borderline impossible and hypothetical
Not actually as unlikely as you may think. For all his durability and killing prowess, he's not much better in stats than a baseline human. I mean, he's superhuman, but not overly so.

So what do you guys think you need to survive Devil Survivor 2. Hibiki Kuze did it without superpowers, what are our odds.

Jumpers, who is your cutest companion and why?

We were well on the way there in the last thread, thanks to the pile of worms CW poured gasoline on after they'd burrowed into a minefield. Let even more craziness reign!

On that note, in regard to that question he had at the end, I wonder what he's going to do. If it comes down to a count, it'll be a tie vote right now.

I generally assume loot and stolen powers from entities that wouldn't exist without a drawback's effects cease to exist when said drawback ends. Generic Western doesn't seem to touch on any overtly supernatural material outside of that drawback, so... I'd rule they wouldn't work outside the jump for my own Chain.

He's clearly crazy. He doesn't have a stand, he literally just has jizz on his pants.

I cure him of his mental illness, clean up any other issues he has, grant him a super intellect and a decent house, then head on my way.

So, what? Like pic-related, but on a smaller scale? Like Lovers... yeah, I can see it.

Diablo is nearing completion!

Firstly though, I need two things - more ideas for items, and I'm wondering if I should alter the background system to include all the diablo 1 + 2 classes and have them get discounts for the perks most suited to them, or stay with drop-in/warrior/mage/rogue.

I went to SB and found they had a hellfire jump, so I took a look. Several of the perks I came up with are very similar to what it had. I feel dirty.

So it's not Rachel from Final Fantasy VI? Too bad.

Do you have enough for distinct class perklines, or would they just be from a general selection? If the latter, I'd personally prefer it stay more standard.

Do we have anything where you acquire power-ups from your defeated enemies DMC-style?

Is there A steambot Chronicles Jump? One of if not my favorite game.

Not specifically weapons, but we got Megaman power-acquisition and Power of Dominance from Castlevania

>#1672
>1,672
>One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-Seventy-Two

Why are we still here...

Just to suffer?

Jumps with harem perks that aren't harem anime?

Cheer up, things have been getting better for a while now.

That's because it's getting nearer and nearer to school time, all the kids are trying to get ready. I keep telling you all it's because it's summer, but everyone just goes right back to doomsaying the next day.

Hero bbs

Is there a John Wick jump?

A WIP was posted a while back. Nobody paid attention to it because Val dropped a jump in that same thread.

So we have a John Wip jump?

user, if you accept jump chan as your lord and savior, when you die she will send you on a jumpchain, free of worry.

fuck you

Time to go drink bleach and hope for the best then.

/jc/, I have question for you. Let's say I wanted to recruit or waifu a character who both starts with a very low opinion of the Jumper, and is on the opposite side of the morality axis. What are some extensive perk combos that help with this or that without the use of mind control or other dumb meme answers? Going for a long-term investment, here.

Angel notes has a perk for that but why user

Fgo will apparently have the ultimate harem perk.

What were the origins?
Drop-In?
Assassin?
Continental employee?
Crime lord?

If you're ebil, ActRaiser has some letters you might want to read. If you're a good guy, Naruto and Generic Western and probably a hell of a lot of jumps really have redemption perks. You'll need some Charisma to actually open a channel of communication though, alongside the perk from Sekirei that lets you stop people from attacking you so long as they're not justified in doing so. Alternatively, get the perks from History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi to diplomance your newest friend while still fighting.

Never watched John Wick. Do people use these titles in the movies?

No, not that I am aware of. They are rather over the top but not that over the top. Only John gets a ridiculous nickname.

>ebil
Zorbak? Is that you?

Don't do that!
Bleach is a painful way to go.
Get some helium and a airtight bag. Because helium is inert, your body won't realize it is suffocating and won't fight against it.

Are there any fiat backed techniques of fusing metals together?

In Avengers - EMH, yeah. One of the scientist's 300s.

Yes, it's called "alloying", and humans have been doing it for over five thousand years. What's wrong with you that you need a perk to do it.

Hi /jc/ I'd like to see what items would you like to see on the Genesis jump I-Its not like I don't have any idea what to put or anything and things to put for a 100cp and 400cp perk for fallen angels or anything you want me to put in. Speaking about progress only those two perks for the demon(fallen angel/Nephilim) tree remain empty and the basic text of human and angel trees is done, I just need to get my ass off Veeky Forums and fluff it.

Against my better judgement, our own Sodom/Gomorrah. A city that follows us from jump to jump that quickly draws the greatest of sinners to it, to partake of each other and create whatever disgusting filth they wish away from those who would judge them. The ability to have it be struck down by God once per jump much like the duo it is based on would be a welcome feature, even if it is duplicitous.

A sacred family tomb? I guess it could always count as sacred burial ground to those we're related to, and have whatever is necessary to carry out the appropriate funeral rites.

A rock that has been used to commit a murder.

Motherfucking farmland. With a river. And huts in a nearby forest or something so we actually have a place to sleep in.

I want to ask for our own nation but while people eventually founding their own seemed like a surprisingly recurring event I'm not sure it's really fitting. I'd also like to see some way of having countless descendants (I mean, I could just become a familyman the old fashioned way in a jump like AtlA or Kotor and come back later, but...) since people having lots and lots of kids happened a lot too but I have no idea how that'd even work.

Thank you, this is exactly what I hoped for.

Warhammer Fantasy Orcs and Goblins has an entire line for that. It's dressed up as being the boss of an army but it is all the same thing, social groups and shit.

For Demons, maybe have a perk for seducing (figuratively and literally) angels or other holy beings, since corrupting an angel would be a huge thing for demons. I'd also suggest a perk for Angels involving the exact opposite, redeeming demons, but apparently the Angel perk tree is already finished.

As for items, I'd say a robe based on Joseph's would be one for Humans, as well as a snake pet for Demons that you can possess to tempt people. I'd also say that Angels should have some heavenly instrument, and that Drop-Ins should have something like the Ark.

If I remember correctly, the fallen angels fell because they provided humanity with knowledge of things like war, astronomy, writing, etc, right?

So, I would suggest having the fallen angels choose a few things that they have great knowledge of, and then the 400cp perks making them ridiculous good at doing and teaching those things to people on a civilization wide level.

Not gonna lie, jump sounds pretty hype

Any perks that allow me to get Saitama like physical abilities?

Go to DBZ, that makes you basically at his level for free.

Unless you're a weirdo who somehow thinks he has infinite physical stats despite this being totally unsupported.

Probably Saint Seiya...? I don't think even Saitama counts as "galaxy busting".

There's Elder God Hybrid from Marvel Magic, but that's an SB jump.

>12:00
>11:59
Guys I thought we agreed that time-travel was off-limits.

what the fuck

Veeky Forums is like the warp, it's chaotic, unstable, and time, like many other things, doesn't actually matter.

Some sort of cosmetic halo?

N-NANI?!

Work on all Drawbacks has been done PDF is the first rough draft of the bare bones.

Feedback is appreciated. I'd love for this to get a bit more love, but I understand that few people have even seen this.

So when Omega-level Teleportation from X-Men Movies says it can "telefrag" people, does that mean you can teleport away specific pieces of their organs, or just the stuff you can see? Such as teleporting their beating heart into my hands or getting a small sample from their liver.

Probably neither. "Telefrag" is a term that comes from multiplayer FPS games where teleporting into the same space as another player causes them to explode. You can see this in things like Quake or Team Fortress. So I think the power is saying less "you can dismantle a person by teleporting away pieces of them" and more "you can teleport things inside of other things, explosively displacing the target".

Kingdom of loathing expansion into West of loathing when?

>tfw you'll never go on the jumpchain
>no adventure, no cool friends/waifus, no powers
Feels fucking suffering. I don't want to live every day in this sort of existential nightmare. I have no purpose and no power.

How do you cope, /jc/?

Ignoring the fact that I am typing this at 4AM on a Sunday morning, I have things to do and this is an imagination game.

So mostly I cope by just being really annoyed when my time off is filled up by cyclic arguments.

Constant escapism into fiction. Also shitposting.

You too huh?

Where can a get a shape-shifting weapon? A sword that cam turn into a spear or a maze at will.

There are much more important things in life than escapism. A distraction is still just a distraction at the end of the day.

Don't lose faith.

Or just leave Veeky Forums and hit the gym

I do too

Any updates on Fate GO?

Negima, and Akame ga Kill. You can also get something with multiple specific forms from RWBY, and I think a few other places but I can't remember them.

It's supposed to be coming out soon, or at least Part 1 of it is, there will be eight origins (Drop-In, MC, Leader, Creator, Anti-Hero, Big Bad, Bad Guy, and another one I can't remember), and also there will apparently be some high class stuff available if my memory serves me correctly. What I mean by that is if I remember right, Val said we could get access to some powerful NPs/magic/etc. via scenarios, though that was months ago so I could be wrong.

Nigga didn't you literally ask this last thread.

Not too much since yesterday. Creater perkline is half done, Bad Guy perkline is pretty much done, Big Bad perkline got a few extras etc. Filling out some more of Leaders stuff for example, they just got a perk that allows you to apply Excalibur like seals/conditions to the use of any of your powers or items that you own. 200? Probably

Did start Extra's update though, which has ballooned from 3 to 6 origins with double perklines, 4 of those origins being entirely new and drop in's stuff becoming half price general stuff. So more Fate to look forward to eh?

You'll even get a chance to be a Best Girl

> a sword that can turn into a maze
If you find one, tell me, because that sounds pretty awesome.

How would one go about ascending as a Great Old One after Bloodborne? Do I find the local cthulu and fight it, one-on-one?

Not that user, but that sounds cool. One of those new Extra Origins is based off of Kiara "I want to literally fuck the world and everyone in it, and I will ascend to demon godhood to do so" Sessyoin, right? That ought to be fun.

The Soul Eater update lets you be a Fragment of a Great Old One, and with time and training you can eventually evolve into a Great Old One yourself.

You need to eat three umbilical cords fragments from another baby old one, kill it and kill some more old ones.

Clearly not the same kind of Old Ones.

To be honest, I just saw "How would one go about ascending as a Great Old One" and went off of that.

Yeah. Returning origins are Hacker and Awakened AI (Now for various NPCs). The new ones are Servant (Of course), Scientist (Twice plus stuff relating to the Moon Cell), Cultist (Kiara) and Alter Egos (Best Girls).

>Alter Egos (Best Girls)

Hey Val, if we had another major source of income that followed us from jump to jump, like a business for example, could we say that the post-jump version of 10% of the National Budget from Weakness of Beatrice is funneled through that? Like it's not just people giving us money to be in our good graces, it's our income source just being that good. Because 500 billion USD annually is around the GDP of Sweden. That's a bit too much for me to feel it makes sense being given as favor-currying gifts in any setting where I'm not publicly known as some sort of incredibly powerful magic superhero. It's a bit much for a business's revenue, too (the top-earning companies in the world average about a tenth that), but somewhat more believable there. Maybe I could divide it up between multiple company purchases, or something like that. Or Jumpveria from Marvel Magic, GDP of a country coming from a country, that makes sense. Anyway, is there enough freedom in interpreting it that this idea is viable, or should I look elsewhere to get the money stream of a medium-sized European nation without social repercussions?

No, it's people giving you that money. It doesn't have to be from one source but that is what the item is about, so it can't be that you're somehow earning it.

That said, there's no real repercussions for ignoring them trying to curry favour. You've no obligation and even if you act in their interest, there's always going to be someone out there interested in trying to get in your good books with money.

But if I ascend in setting, I'm stuck there. NuBee added a note to the Jump permitting the change outside of the Bloodborne universe

Question in the Overlord Jump. If you are a different class from a weapon different from what you are trying to wield, can you use it? I probably won't need to but I am wondering about it for out of Jump as well.

(Same Poster)
Mainly ask since Momonga/Ains can't use swords without creating magic armor that allows him to use it. But I am also not the same class (Which is to say not an Arcane Caster) as him so I may not have that ability or True Warrior that lets him temporarily use warrior equipment.

Dang. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for that. I just don't feel it makes sense for me to be given the GDP of Sweden entirely out of gifts and bribes. It's not denying them I'm worried about, it's just the strange situation of everyone offering this one guy so much. It doesn't feel like it fits the logic of a real world, unless they knew I was magic like in the Weakness of Beatrice jump itself. Doesn't seem like it's a good purchase if you're trying to be subtle. Oh well. Thanks for responding, though.