How long til I can retire? Should I pay pajeets to shill etheremon? Any cryptokittie veterans want to share their tales?

How long til I can retire? Should I pay pajeets to shill etheremon? Any cryptokittie veterans want to share their tales?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/etheremon/comments/7m86i5/support_the_project_by_commenting_on_ignorant/
discord.gg/eJRuajR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought this shit and made eth too but this has too much bad press.
Barely any growth after the introduction of new mons.
The gen 0 owners are the biggest fucking kikes in the subreddit.

This is really riding on how battles play out. If that shit is trash then this is done. Even if they add an option of putting up wages on battles to win eth.

This sucks man. I made 2.5 eth but now I haven't anything from the initial investment

wagers*

reddit.com/r/etheremon/comments/7m86i5/support_the_project_by_commenting_on_ignorant/
Interesting.

Might have battles sooner than we thought and translations are up of the medium articles

not really. a few posts on reddit and twitter from a week ago really mean nothing when considering the international marketing appeal of this.

the only controversy really is from people too poor or scared to drop this kind of money on a game. nobody gives a fuck about reddit. and biz will shill this to the ends of the earth

It was always a quick buck out of a ponzi scheme?
You got the first gen 0 mons? Good.
You didn't? Stay the fuck away from this.

What the fuck is the point in ethermon??? Does it have any practical purpose?

>nobody gives a fuck about reddit
Considering half the google results of etheremon are threads pointing out the smart contract flaw and ponzi schemes each filled to the brim
In both the ethtrader,cryptokitties and eth subreddits. The people who own eth and can buy into this shit

yeah it is a pr problem you stupid nigger. The etheremon subreddit is filled with posts about how to fill up their pockets more.

>Barely any growth after the introduction of new mons.
Nigger what? That was like (TWO) days ago?

How many gen 0 Mons you got faggot?

Yeah and it's already slowed to a crawl faggot.

too many tech-rich millennial pokefags for this to fail.

t. tech-rich millennial pokefag

It's a scam intended to fuck over idiots who have too much money.

sounds to me like you dont really have mon at all, user. either that or you wish you could have afforded more

Only missed a couple of the gen0 mons
Keep projecting though

Yeah I noticed that, but for it to be a scam it needs to have some sort of purpose, this shit seems to have nothing except some PNG's of imaginary monsters.

It's hyped up because people here want your money.

I got 1 of each of the original gen 0s.

You need to have access to information to make the most profit. Unfortunately the 'premium signals' ask for money.
Fortunately, there's a secret that leaks them for free.
If you are interested; discord.gg/eJRuajR

3, all going to lay 3 eggs at update.

6 months. Sell when trading is first implimented if you want to stay poor. Wait to sell 5 or 6 months after battling is implimented to be rich. Until then, lend your gen 0 mons out for moneu to people who want to evolve.

So you faggots expect normies to catch on? You have to fucking pay $10 in tx fees just to get a FREE etheremon. It's not going to catch on any time soon.

Tx fees cost 60 cents.

You think normies will bother to change the gas limit? Metamask defaults to a transaction cost of $9.70 which is enough to dissuade any normalfag from participating.

Normies spend thousands of dollars on clash royale and clash of clans and zinga poker....this shit is going to involve REAL money on the table in wager matches. This shit will easily have middle class normies pitching in 1 or 2k at a time

Niggers that don't own Gen 0 MONS should keep their fucking stupid moron ass comments to themselves. You have proven how absolutely stupid you are buy missing out on the bags of free ether handed out benevolently by the /BIZ investment vehicle. Henceforth please take Etheremon threads with a grain of salt as we are in the middle of a financial opportunity which may shake the very foundation of Veeky Forums.
Phase 1 /BIZ discovers Etheremon opportunity
Phase 2 /BIZ transforms Etheremon into a Pyramid Scheme
Phase 3 /BIZ grows user base
Phase 4 /BIZ will dump bags on stupid inferior Pajeets and Japos.

We should build a statue to the user who notified /biz of the Etheremon opportunity.

Stupid cunt, normies spend so much money on those "freemium" games is because they're free at first.
This shit isn't free, even $0.5 is enough to dissuade a normalfag. This shit is never going to catch on, it is way too complex and requires too much effort for your average normalfag.

Anyway, just tried it, spent $2 on TX fee and the transaction failed anyway. Nice.