General Handbook
>mega.nz/#!nMpnGQBS!Ew5rz8JMzKi5e7_mtN9nibMGY3UWO5jwOl8DIf9UZ1I

Army builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

Custom Warscroll Designer
>runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/08/17/nurgle-rises-in-the-mortal-realms-aug-16gw-homepage-post-1/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=RbI8T37eEvU
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/17/the-season-of-war-continues-in-firestorm-aug17gw-homepage-post-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how will president kroak protect us from the plagues

First for balanced death and destruction allegiances!

Oh fuck guys, do you remember the centipede rumour? It's a big-ass nurgle daemon and we have new nurgle-related event in lore. The battletome is coming warhammer-community.com/2017/08/17/nurgle-rises-in-the-mortal-realms-aug-16gw-homepage-post-1/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=RbI8T37eEvU

MORE STORMCAST
A
N
YES

>kaldia only buffs one group of skeletons
>settra only buffs one group of chariots
Try actually fucking reading their warscrolls
Also
>not playing to have fun and still having a competent army
Tourneyfags pls go

>more stormcast
>its femcast
>with no helmet
>special character

I hope with the announced focus on the Free People/Empire, we get to see feats like pic related again. The noble, normal human fighting in insurmountable odds and winning.

So, at a glance Black Talon will be a femcast Vanguard-Hunter with dual hatchets and hand crossbow (as evidenced by the ammo pouch on her hip).
Looking forward to her.

>Try actually fucking reading their warscrolls
Maybe you should try it

Settra only effects units in the combat phase
Khalida only effects units in the shooting phase

You have one unit for Khalida to buff and one unit for settra to buff

Good job making a shitty list, idiot

Were was that focus announced? All I see is more Stormcast shit

GAS THE WIGHTS
RACE WAR NOW

How balanced is AoS?

Damn that's a solid trailer coming from Games Workshop themselves, voice acting and all. Would be tempted to pick up Nurgle Rotbringers and Daemons if I had not already started my beloved Grots. But me heart is with the green gits than the evil plague ones.

At the very high competitive level stormcast dominate. Right below Stormcast are Beastclaw, Tzeentch, and Tomb Kings.

At every other level its a fairly balanced game

Nurgle snail mount confirmed

One of the previews of GH2.

Its alright. SaS (gunlines) are currently meta but not remotely as broken as the old 40k Tau Gunlines with Skyrays. Moonclan won a tournament so that should say something.

Wight privilege is a plague on all settings of Fantasy!

This is reason #12 why I dislike samecast.
The good guys are better when they are the underdog.

Sauce of this preview? I automatically ignored em just because I assumed it would be nothing but Stormcast faggotry

Guys, should I start a Skink+Beasties army? Have got some old leftover Skins lying around.

I was thinking about painting them using just washes.

>I ignored something but now I want you to spoonfeed me.
KYS

Just wait and see if the Freeguild get that attention promised. I will admit though, that story of the image you posted and Skarsnik of 6th edition on top of the horrific ghoul ambush of 5th edition Vampire Counts are by far my favourite GW lore hands down. Besides Guy Haley's 100/10 Skarsnik novel. A genuinely good read in and of itself.

>skeleton chariots apparently don't have bows anymore
>skeleton archers are apparently incapable of charging
Damn, you got me

>samecast
epic meme friend
+1

Might have to dig in the archives, I don't have a source sadly but it was an off handed comment. But they are getting love, don't worry.

Skink and Beasties? You mean the new Lizardmen? Sure, why not? Skirmish is dead easy to get into and budget friendly.

>charging skeleton archers

oh sorry i didnt realize you were retarded

It looks kinda cute. Like, innocent cute.

Shame you can't use a Kroxigor in Skirmish. Got an old metal priest and 24 skins.

That's really weird cause Grots (who I am using) can use the Felwater Troggoth who are somewhat lackluster in a full battle but absolute freaks in such small scale. Reminds me of Lord of the Rings movie, except the opponents don't have uber plot armour like the fellowship.

Kroxigor are not plastic. Although you can get terradon/ripperdactyl riders, which is also cool I guess.

warhammer-community.com/2017/08/17/nurgle-rises-in-the-mortal-realms-aug-16gw-homepage-post-1/

another stormcast release, this time its "Sigmar's Assassins".

Well, maybe if they do some new, non shit, sculpts to flesh out the unit roster for nurgle daemons and release a decent GUO then I could be tempted to re-boot my stalled Nurgle army.

What is missing from Nurgle Daemons aside from GUO?

Drones, Nurglings, Bearers and Herald are all great.

Not much there but what is there is pretty good.

Its Sigmars Assasin
Singular. Not plural.

>In Azyrheim, a chosen champion arises to meet the threat. War is coming to the Mortal Realms…

They just need a battletome that unites rotbringers, slaves, and daemons

Maybe a handful of new kits

>not charging and wiping a squad you unloaded into in the shooting phase

So stormcast vs nurgle starter set is coming? GW fucked this up - it was a perfect chance for nurgle vs sylvaneth

But user, Stormcast need more models and love!

At least be grateful it's not more fucking Khorne shit, Jesus fucking Christ

>starter set
How did you jump to that conclusion? They just put out that reboxed starter, there is no reason for a new starter so soon

It's pretty clear that the box will be a bunch of vanguard-hunters, plaguebearers and two special characters, Horticultus (sp?) and the Black Talon (apparently a hero vanguard-hunter).

So has the fluff stopped being focused on super heroes yet?

>nurgle vs sylvaneth
Weve had 1.5 years of that narrative
Time for something else

>Storm Marines not being in a starter.

Latest novel has Dwarf, Elf and human (non stormcast) as focus.

>Time for something else
Aleves Please

Is it true pic related survived and he killed Sigvald? Cause damn, he must have been loved to keep him going both in fluff and otherwise.

He killed Sigvald during the End Times, whether he survived that we don't know.

>the whole trailer is about SCE vs Nurgle fight
>We have nice SCE vs Nurgle art
>The big fuckin NuMarines vs Nurgle event in 40k
Oh my, how did I jump to that conclusion?
Seriously, as a chaos player I would be happy for some death vs destruction stuff
>time for something else
Yeah, more stormcast. That makes a difference

That's good. I never really liked Sigvald, he had it coming. Though why did he kill him when there was a unified effort to destroy the world?

it could be literally anything, how did you immediately jump to THIS MUST BE A STARTER SET!!!

Don't make fun of stormcast. they rock

>why did he kill him

Because Sigvald was weakened after killing Krell and he could.

That's a pretty shit version of the meme, doesn't follow the pasta at all and doesn't have an unique cringy name.

0/10.

Bit of a dick move for Slaanesh to abandon his favoured son in his hour of need. Though maybe that cut on his face suddenly made Slaanesh hate him as he was no longer beautiful enough.

>Death will never ever have a release
FUUUCK

Sigvald was assigned to go help Throgg but Sigvald was like "No he's too ugly and Id rather watch the end of the world from my palace getting drunk and partying", but the gods forced him to go.

Sigvald beat the shit out of krell with his bare fucking hands because krell cut Swiggy's face.

Then as Swigvald was kneeling over krells corpse, Throgg came up from behind and smashed him with a rock because he is a faggot and couldn't 1v1 no items finaldestination him

It's a fucking two-player set, that much is obvious. It's got a unique name, the video showed what is probably the conent (two characters, plaguebearers, vanguard hunters) and it would fit with their recent two-player boxes in 40k being a thing.

Because the last starter set was released years ago and the small starter set was just a filler like the one in 40k

>implying they haven't been remaking the tomb kings line since their squatting

>It's a fucking two-player set, that much is obvious.
citation required

it could just be two heroes in separate boxes, there is zero indication of your claim

Hey, trolls have feelings too! If some poncy oaf said that to me and I was a troll, I'd smash him to putty too.

The end times was poorly written.
If you read his book, Sigvald MET slaanesh, has crazy regeneration and basically became a demigod. He could never get dirty and he always had his perfect visage.

ITS TIME FOR THE BONE ZONEEEEEEEEE

warhammer-community.com/2017/08/17/the-season-of-war-continues-in-firestorm-aug17gw-homepage-post-2/

New campaigns and new starter boxes to go with them

Not daemons, but Pestigors could be a thing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
>all the boxes have stormcast in them
NOOOOOOOOOO WHY

The new Stormcast stuff could just be reboxed Shapespire models, you know.

then screencap this and come back here to say how wrong you were when they will finally release it mate

Fuck yeah those look sweet as hell

Stormcast are cool.

That's a nice-looking box.

Oh user

W̷̶̯̼̪̺̥̻̍̋͞E̵̡͍̮͍̻ͧ̌̕ͅL̶̝̟͕̥̹̹͌̓͂ͭC̬̤̯̳̦̖̘̐͆̇ͭ͆͐͗͂Ó̢̖̠̙̰̰̳̼̘͕̽̄̈M̩̄͆ͭ̈ͨ̃͠E̴̼̥̩͉ͭ̃ͭͦ̃̚͘͜ ̠̖͚̝̇̎͗ͤͯͩͅT̯͕͉̽ͫ́̽́͝O̴̹̩̻̯̹̞͉̻̣͐͘ ̬͓͉̺̪̤̑ͣ̃̇̓Ṱ̨̛͔͈̩͈͎̳͒̌̔̾ͨͣ͞H̸̻͖͓͙̞̑ͤE͙̞͗͂͌ ̸̮̠̙͕͔͛̒B̵͖̯̙̜ͮ̈́̂̚O̘̯̹̳͈ͩͦ̽͋͆̋ͩ̽̀͘͝͡ͅN̨̗̥͕̟̼̉̽͋ͣ̉̍͜E̢̹̟̤͙̘̭͎ͪͩ̾͒̑ͣͅZ̴̷̫̳̺͚̰͕̠̣̄͒ͨ͆ͦ̊͘Ö̴̟͕̭͉̘̰́ͤ̔̌͢ͅͅN̖̩̙̺̩̰̿̂ͧ͗̊͘͢ͅE̶̹̩̙̜͇͛ͩ̕ ̨̫̫̖̺̣ͪͣͭͩ̈́M̧̞͚̯̹͇̮͑͞O͈͉͍̥̹̹͇͐͗͆͂ͯͦ̓T̛̛̼̟̤̥͗̌̎̒́Ȟ̵̸̜̗̣̙͙̹̜̮͍ͯ̌Ẽ͓̩͖̪͇͓̤̳ͭ͠ͅR̶͍̼̘̾ͤͩ̐ͣ͗ͣF͇̈́̀̌͆U̸̥͔̻̦̫͆̎̐ͯ͑̿͗́C̸̗̯͔̜͚͖ͨ̐̀Ķ̘̥̊͜Ȩ̟̎͐͋̃̑̎ͯ͜Ŗ͚̻̦͓͉͐̏̋̓̊͘Ș̟̬̞̏̑ͭ̒ͮͩͪ

>tfw you're a Sylvaneth and humans start building a city in your forest

They are, but I'd have preferred to have the boxes more distinctly tied to one subfaction.

I swear to fuck if we don't at least get a plastic GUO and some good non shitcast fluff from this, I'm switching to 40k

Is it that time a gain Mr. Rattlebones?

THIS IS BULLSHIT, WHY COULDN'T {{myFaction}} BE IN THESE BOXES

This box doesn't bother me at all, freeguild and stormcast seem like good allies to eachother, the other two however can fuck right off

>Tempest's Eye
>Armoured Dorfs
>Anvilgard
>Pirate Elves

>could never get dirty

You know as positive as it would be to follow Slaanesh for a time but what a really, really bad term. You get smudged or lose your looks, you die. I'm glad he got kidnapped in AoS.

That's fair enough. Not too hard if you already got daemons. I'd love a new GUO too, like a mini forgeworld one.

Looks good. I wish they had a kick ass Freeguild commander on foot too though.

Looks like a new... something.

Legit question: are shitcast ACTUALLY the top selling product from AOS, two years after release?

Looks like some master blaster shit

>shitcast
woah i never thought about them like this before

im gonna go sell all my models!!! fuck you forever gw!!!!!!!

Would pic related constitute the average Chaos Warrior's strength and demeanour in battle?

Probably, since more sales tend to come from people starting out and GW has been constantly pushing the Stormcast as hard as (and sometimes even harder than) Space Marines at new players.

It's actually an accurate portrayal of the inside of self-insert marine fans heads

Samecast appeal to a certain audience. see

also the joke is that they copy a sonic character, change the color and put a copyright sign on it like they own/invented it
I think its better to keep the name because it follows the stealing theme

If you dislike Stormcast so much, why are you here discussing a game which is currently focused on them so much?

It would be like me going into a Halo thread just to complain about Master Chief, or a 40k thread complaining about Chaos and Imperium focus. Bit counter intuitive.

Whether you like stormcast or not, can we agree that this box design is amazing?

Because they are new to GW and there are 30 years of lore and video games that I enjoy.
Total war has sold over a million copies and there isn't a single mention of a stormcast in it.

Supermen aren't heroic, they are boring. I'm fine with them being in the game and people playing them, I just like to make fun of them and a lot of people agree with me

quads of truth
i can already imagine settra in the pimpest chariot steamrolling stormfags and chaosdicks

Yeah its gr8 m8 but would have been better with darkshard crossbows. The logo is really cool.

Looks good to me.

The Stormcast legit ruin it for me. It's like they ALWAYS have to have the spotlight no matter Fucking what

>Total war has sold over a million copies and there isn't a single mention of a stormcast in it.
Because it takes place in the old world and Stormcast dont exist there.

It's possible that different people enjoy different things. There are people that like the old world, people that like the mortal realms, and people that like both.

>Supermen aren't heroic, they are boring
I agree, WHFB chaos warriors were very boring

Empire doesn't exist. Instead, please use the words "gloriously moustached forces of the freeguilds".

God I hope so. Also why the he'll don't tzaangors have the brayherd keyword? I'd like more cross-compatibility for my furries

Probably, Stormcast are every second release it seems.

>chaos warriors
>heroic
I'm guessing you are a white liberal because you seem to ignore parts of what someone says to try and fit it to your argument