Where the fuck do I buy ripple?

Where the fuck do I buy ripple?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coinbase

only if you could buy it on coinbase :/

Binance. It's getting ready for a moonshot too.

kraken

if you get blockfolio it lists the exchanges where you can buy each coin.

I don't get why coinbase doesn't just let people trade smaller coins on their site. They allow USD transactions so they'd have the monopoly on alt too if they bothered.

Thanks, first exchange that doesnt require so much damn info to make an account

Do i buy bitcoin, deposit it onto binance and convert it to ripple?

you can buy it from me. 10 USD per piece

yeah ok

I recommend Binance. You need to buy ETH (better than BTC for this purpose as transfer times and fees are ay lower) elsewhere (can be Coinbase or any other exchange that accepts fiat currency) and transfer it to your deposit wallet on Binance (you'll find it under Funds tab, usually takes up to 20 minutes). If you don't have Binance account yet, please consider using my ref code: 12215680 . I used code from some other /biztard back in the day. Would benefit both of us and I can send you some BNB as a thank you (binance's own coin that you should purchase anyways because if you use it for transaction fees they are 50% lower). Thanks user and good luck. Feels like good time to get in XRP btw.

>>thanks, ill be sure to use your code

"convert" kek.
You buy it with BTC. Or ETH if there is an XRP/ETH pair as well.

>12215680
shit, ive already made an account before you told me about the ref code

I meant convert as buying it with eth or btc

I joined Binance with your code. Now teach me. The ways of Crypto.

making an account now, post some codes

I have no fucking clue why people suggest coinbase and kraken etc, theyre so shit and risky.

Personally, I buy BTC peer to peer (localbitcoins in my case was perfect), then use ShapeShift to convert my btc to ripple.

Are you not paying a premium with shapeshift compared to general market prices?

In my experience, no. However, things may have changed - last time i put fiat into cryptos was many months ago.

What's wrong with Bitstamp? I've never had a problem with I, but you literally never see it mentioned anywhere

Personally I use bitstamp to directly buy xrp with USD or EUR.

how to the referal codes help me as newcomer?

Whats your experience with it? I've hated every exchange ive been on for one reason - verification. Its so long winded and half the time you're rejected. Peer to peer is just so much easier.

Bitstamp is fucking great, but if you make an account there today, then expect up to TWO weeks to be verified, before you can transfer money. in two weeks XRP will probably go up to $1.20, which is still a decent entry price or 2018.

Verification is very strict, but worth it. They pay out without issues.

Also, here in the UK, if the bank finds out youre using an account with them to buy cryptos they freeze your account. Peer to peer is so much safer in that regard, as its just one individual sending money to another.

For real? That's shady as fuck. Banks can not freeze your account based on where you get your money from.
Any reading material on that issue?

telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/11537972/Barclays-closed-down-my-bank-account-after-Bitcoin-trade.html

Plenty of stories like this one. Perhaps 'freeze' was the wrong terminology, but the idea is your bank will fuck in the anus for being involved in any way with cryptos.

Here we go boys.

whats that mean?

But there's no legal basis to do so. You could fuck them back by sueing them.

Nothing. That user (((((thinks))))) that he knows something. He doesn't.

If that were the case it would have been done a hundred times by now already. Im not legally literate so I couldnt say either way, but im inclined to believe theyre within their rights to do so, regardless of how I feel about it.

>banking with a shit bank

lmao, no actual quality bank will freeze your assets because you're dabbling in cryptocurrency.

bank with some big boy banks and you won't have any trouble in the UK.

google it brother

Just read the article. So the guy was still able to withdraw his money. That's a different case but shouldn't put you off. You could also open an account with that Swiss bank that bitstamp is working g with and use it as an intermediary. It's purely online.

I am with what I believe is the most widely used bank in my large town, perhaps even the county. Small banks are for small men with small gainz.

Also, on what basis do people believe xrp is due a moon mission?

Buy Etherium on coinbase, transfer Etherium to Binance and exchange for Ripple, download Ripple wallet and store your coins there.

this really. I mean it'd be stupid to freeze what is essentially assets that they can invest.

If you use Coinbase then buy ETH and then exchange to XRP on Binance, BTC transfer fee's are extortionate right now while ETH fee's are normal.

How is Coinbase risky? As long as you transfer straight out into a wallet there's hardly and risk involved. Obviously doesn't apply to BTC right now though unless you want to spend $30 per transfer.

Bitstamp takes forever to verify while Coinbase takes 20 minutes. Otherwise they're both decent for buying core coins.

Risk due to long waiting periods. Wait three weeks for verification and you miss the pump and dump. Wait three hours for a transaction and you miss the dip.

It took me 20 minutes to get verified after sending my documentation, and this was at the height of the BTC crash where all the exchanges were shitting themselves. I'm still not verified on Bitstamp after two weeks while I've been trading on Coinbase since last Monday.

Sounds like I'm shilling but just giving my experience, I've never had any problems with Coinbase so far.

Transfer from an LTC wallet, buy the butcoin or ETH unless you're plan to remove 50 fiat worth of satoshis and waiting for the deposit for god knows how long.

That's the most expensive and way to do it.

It doesn't help you, only the referral.

Bitstamp,

just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

The other replies are unecessarily long. The answer to your question is YES. Or for cheaper transaction fees use ETH.

Probably from a bank soon, since they are in control