/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Time out corner Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
amazon.com/Boy-Kings-Color-ABC-Civiletti/dp/1973738228
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flat color update on the Mimics

Cute, though might wanna make that drool bubble not bleed into the mouth on the first one.

I know it's too late now but mimic's torso is HUGE compared to her lower body

so how do you waifu a gorm and spidicules?

Very carefully, I'd imagine. Also, what are these?

Whats this

Also, new artist?

That's what distrubs me about this one,or drawing Mimic in general.I don't know jack donkey about about Mimic Anatomy.Help plz.

Just... redraw the lower half bigger? I like that you show the tongue sticking up through a hole in its head.

>Pick your favorite princess
>Assume she had used Kaiju Princess' Radioactive Pearl; decide her new ability by going to powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

What is the result?

Fixed so far.

Any other suggestion?

>Virtual Princess from Stationgirls
>Power: Computer Physiology: Become an AI
Uhh...

>My Orc edit in the corner
>Was also used last thread and in this thread at the start
This makes me happy that it's being used when I made it at 4 am during a night of insomnia.

As for additions, consider the following:
>Mega Milk Holstaur from the last thread, rather than putting her in the trash
>Put Gemini in the trash in place of Holstaur
>A window with Goblin Princess going "BABIES?". You know the source.

Holstaur is in the trash for a thing Brumus said some time ago aout Chaos Dunking her.

>A window with Goblin Princess going "BABIES?". You know the source.
Shit you are right!

I like the Mega Milk better than Chaos Dunk, but I get the reference at least. If she's dunked though, she should be upside down. Doesn't make sense for her to be dunked with her head pointing up.

>Kingdom Death stuff
I like you.

This is beautiful.

>Goat and Holstaur in the trash

I love it Velgran

A gift from the gods..

>Mimic
>Contortive_Ingestion

Like pottery

Its alright user, people could post any memes pics they wish to
I love you guys so much, can't believe My frog pepe pictures in this.

Slime princess weeping in the corner,
She doesn't deserve any of this.

Jesus, I just realized how overpowered Lotan Princess' Shimmer Shell is. Literally every renounce effect from Gen 2 and Gen 2 exp is voided if you have that. I didn't pay her much mind after her redesign, but after carefully reading all the new text, it's evident that Lotan is by far one of the most useful ally going in to gen 2.

I wasn't able to find any image of a weeping slime princess

It specifically says "repels anything that would change your body." This wouldn't exactly change things like becoming a sex slave to your Princesses, being seen as an illegitimate ruler, wanting to bite/be bitten, etc. since those aren't actually changes to your body but to your character or position in the eyes of others. So, yeah, it blocks transformations, but a lot of Renounce effects aren't exactly transformations.

Yeah, I sort of glossed over most renounce effects. However, wanting to bite and be bitten should fall under the shell's range; it's changing your behavior, which is a part of yourself. Still, the renounce effects I seemingly always end up with (fuck gen 2, not enough good choices) are negated since they're all negative physical effects.

Rereading Gen 3, I noticed something that I think might not be so clear unless I'm just dumb. Friar Courtier boosts a person's lust to max, granting you their lust gift. Does this mean rescuing a princess with 5 points in lust automatically gets you their lust bonus on the spot?

Yes.

Convenient, no?

That was implied from the beginning, yes. Max Lust Gifts are given when a Princess' Lust is maxed. It's also a way of making a Princess "worthwhile" in some situations.

>goat goblin fusion in the trash

not just the trash user, the /trash/

I always assumed it was like the end goal of sexing them or something, not just a bonus for having 5 in a stat. Gonna have to look back over the charts and do some rewriting, damn.

Well, you get it automatically for the hornier princesses, while others need you to build up lust(I assume by playing to their fetishes) to get them.

So it's both of those things you described, really.

That also brings up another question; Friar Courtier's card doesn't say there's a limit, but his aphrodisiac is harvested from his body. Implied time limit, assumed infinite, or up to the player's judgement?

Pretty much up to your judgment, though I would think Friar would need something to regenerate the part if you wanted to harvest more than once.

Either something to regenerate with, or once per gen for some sort of cooldown period. Or a healer such as Cleric Princess so you can turn him into an unharmed aphrodisiac dispenser through repeated healing and harvesting.

The imgur in the opening for the main gen charts is missing the treasure hoard for gen 4. Could someone post it? I seem to have forgotten to save it.

Yes the point is that there are all jokes or hints. Since goat is from /trash/ she's in there.

Would the Flower Knight, Dung Beetle Knight, and Lion Knight be rendered as alternate Sir Knights, or as confusing princesses?

Also, thanks for the fresh content.

Some of my favorites

That fusion is only half /trash/ though

I'm back! Here's a pic of Arcane Princess. What would you like to see done next?(Shelving Ninja vs Pirate for now)

Hellllooo nurse!

Requesting Hive Princess from Stationgirls.

Ooh. Welcome back.
How's the game thing?
Also, I'd like to see Zombie Princess nibbling on Ser Knight's metal helmet despite his requests for her to stop.

Could you drop her card?

Slow, veeeery slow

I'm sorry to hear that, also for that other guy.

Thank you for the card. Also, do not worry, it WILL get made, but since I'm a one-person team, its hard to move with great speed

Ah I understand. And like before, I wish you the best of luck.

Yeti princess being secretly T H I C C under the coat like in pic related

Dragon duchess with her hips stuck in a doorway, folding her arms and looking frustrated

You know, after updating the rolling chart again, I noticed that Elemental Princess is the last ish one that needs an art update. Badly.

Here you go user

Elemental is fine compared to the quality of those other tacked on ones.

>Twilight Elf Princess as a reward is pointless since she's a choice in Gen 5
>Pregnant Pr. image has absolutely horrible breasts, what the fuck happened here?
>Homemade Knight needs better lineart, but 10/10 design
>Military Uniform looks like a JPG saved at the lowest quality
>Serious Bznz Suit is way too dark and has low contrast.
>Nurse Outfit lacks depth, and has very low detail
>Skeer Top is blurry as all fuck. Like, I feel my eyesight degrading while looking at it.
>Void Armor needs to be given a slight lineart change to look like it fits on the charts
>Gold Paint is the quality, art-wise, that all of those tacked on rewards should strive for
>Elemental Princess just needs to be redrawn to look like a Towergirls character, but her design is fine already.

The worst offenders are Pregnant Pr, Military Princess, and Skeer Top. Military moreso than the rest.

Thanks, though that looks like the old art. Just needed it for the text bit, but I'm sure there's an updated version of Kitchen, Shade, and Sugarloaf out there.

I guess I meant more as in the is the only original princess that needs redrawn, not alts.

I'm unsure, what do you guys think I should do with the knights? also nightmare ram princess.

The more I look at this, the more disturbing it gets.

aww, Ninja v Pirate was looking cool, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Anyways, Guess I'll request Border general teaching boy how to use his sword.
I just think that would be cute~

Welcome back Ionk!

I'm just gonna finish that that one and re-do it after I finish sexy Pistorelo,and Dog Princess being...Dog Princess.

this picture with Mimic Princess and either Sir Knight or another princess

>Sir Knight
Mimic Princess, Sir Knight, and Slime Princess in a jar, desperately scrabbling to stay inside as she pours into Mimic's mouth.

Beelzebub Princess

also awesome art

>Symbiote princess has gained such notoriety that she's included in the meme images now
Not how I expected her to rise to fame, but I kind of love it

Trash got the last piece of their princesses written up. Just need to put chart together now and dowry art.

Ay! and its only taken upwards to a year to do so! buy yeah thats good to hear

>Trash gen will be done before we finish Gen 4 expansion

Actually it has barely even been 6 months

I mean it isnt like weve been sitting on our asses, we redid everything up to Gen 4 exp, biggest of all being the completely updated "fake" gen now being a true Gen 1 exp

I did something. I'll finish adding in the knight later.

Yeah we got sidetracked a little and I am very happy with the updates but I would very much like to see Gen 4 before another side project. We are so close.

Holy shit

Not enough Pod princess.

Didnt you mention at one point that you do full time work as an illustrator?

Yes I am.
Here my last coloring book for kids. amazon.com/Boy-Kings-Color-ABC-Civiletti/dp/1973738228

>The more I look at this, the more disturbing it gets.
That just means that user captured the spirit of the original in their art.

>I'm unsure, what do you guys think I should do with the knights?
Having had time to sleep on it, I think DBK and FK would be some sort of princesses, since they are monsters that just happen to have taken the form of knights.

Lion Knight is totally the type to kick down a door and rescue maidens in peril, though before making them immortal and having them help set up stage plays about how awesome his is.

Ill be home soon, been gone for a week. Back to work for yall

Now with the knight added as well.

You did good, user.

>tfw never really been interested in Mimic Princess until I saw all the cyoot art of her
Goddamnit

She's the cutest little vore-monster.

Wow, that was fast and great.

New Header v0.3

Additional Buttmad Edition

Gee, Velcro, THREE Employees of the Month?

>tfw you want to make SMT princesses but your drawing skills suck dick

One per month, obviously.

Hey,wanna know what would be interesting to see?If Dog Princess,somehow came across Gobbo.After being rescued by the same Knight.After Gobbo had her way.
>Babies?

This makes me think of the manga by Junji Ito where the clean freak woman furiously scrubs and scrubs her house after killing her husband, unable to clean away the blood. Cleaning cleaning, cleaning until she dies from the stress. It'd be Goblin who died from the stress of Dog cleaning the shit out of her.

Sphinx Princess is cute.
CUTE.

The cutest.

She'd put Gobbo and the babies in a larger than normal Dog Dungeon, so that she doesn't separate the babies from their mother.

Dog Princess isn't some cold hearted monster, you know.

*Whew*Thanks for clearing that up.I thought she was abit similar to JJBA's Yukako.
I've seen some of his work,Asian Tim Burton with a hint of horrifically grotesque.Such an eerie scene..

Request: This but with Imp and Slime, You can probably guess what you should draw each as.

Slime is not for bully

Slime is for doing the bullying.

jeeze gettin a bit dark there huh?

Gobbo Princess is for bully.