Easy 5-10x in a couple weeks

You missed Oyster Pearl (PRL) when I shilled it to you at $0.02...that was an easy 35x in just over a week. Here's the next one Veeky Forums:

Bounty0x is at below 10M market cap. It's only being traded on shitty exchanges Kucoin and EtherDelta. It doesn't even have a CoinMarketCap page yet. I talked to the devs, here is a page you can see their stuff for now before they get added:
bravenewcoin.com/bounty0x

Pick it up on Kucoin. Use my ref code if you're feeling nice: 15Hfy

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/
discord.gg/VGqxVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do it do?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/

>hey guys pls buy my shitcoin

Just bought it. It's funny but my gut instinct said go for PRL but I didn't. I could've went in at 4 cents. Not missing this one.

Brah does the referral code only work for signing up new accounts?

PRL mooned because of IOTA devs. Nobody supports this bounty shitcoin lmao.

Nice. Just bought 260k.

>buying a cowboy bepop coin to pretend you're some kinda bobbafet bounty hunters

I heard you get a free sheriff's hat and star with this one for every 10k you hold for at least 3 months

too many sell walls, this is not mooning, stay away or get scammed

Bought at 000074 on ED last night. Glad to see it slowly pumping up now.

Hoping that I time my exit on this right, not looking to hold longterm but just flip for a quick and dirty profit

I didn't miss PRL, I bought in at 0.03 actually. And BNTY is going for the moon as well.
> working product
> listed today on Kucoin
> tiny marketcap

Quints confirm

it do what it do

Wrong.

It mooned much before that, and a bunch of popular crypto YouTubers made videos about it in the past 2 days.

I was going to buy until you quinted this shit into a guaranteed death

we don't even know what the market cap is. 7 cents per token and theres 500m total tokens. I bet it's much higher than youre letting on

There is only 100m in supply. This is a 7m mcap.

this shit is taxi-ing down the runway for launch, get in now or get mad

Oh fuck nigga

It’s not on blockfolio...kinda shady?

It is in Delta. Ditch that bitch ass app of yours.

Mooning confirmed

it just got listed on CMC. Blockfolio soon I would expect. And mooning as we speak. Huge sell walls being devoured

Blockfolio is shit, it means nothing, it just confirms how bad blockfolio is. Try a good app like Delta. Much easier, much more powerful, and its coin list doesn't lag behind 6 months.

just got added literally 1h ago it seems

rip moon mission

Oh good heavens just look at the time!

Time to make shekels :D

>And mooning as we speak
OMG, it just move by one sat, best mooning ever

will this hit $1?

Also shilled PRL at

Thanks for this user. Just bought 300k

I'm in, ready for takeoff . Commence the shill

No dude. Pls.... let this steadily build support. Prl didn't mega moon in a single day, it took time.

lol u are not the same guy kiddo, btw huge sell walls and shit currency, founders have like 30% of it, bb

my friend ate 80k worth of PRL from the developer's sell wall and it went from 5 cents to 30 cents overnight. What's your point?

I made $100 in half hour already jeez

This is straight up mooning you fucking neckbeard losers. Get in now before you want to hang yourself later.

This trades under bnty yeah? Also still not showing on blockfolio

Just use delta instead, Blockfolio's a pajeet app

It's on CMC and that's all that matters. Blockfolio is absolute garbage.

preparing for liftoff, this should move nicely

Bought 500k at 0.06 cents because of user. Thanks

Already 10cts, I recommend exit at 40ct

Guess I'm gonna reach my eoy goal after all.

Get in on the next big pump with us in 1 day and 13 hours. Confirm with our Discord group: discord.gg/VGqxVY