Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BTkkM3U7I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Air: True neutral
>Water: True Neutral
>Earth: True Neutral
>Fire: True Neutral

Nature is True Neutral and it can't be any other way

If you use fire magic/anything fire-related in cobat or elsewhere there's a 120% chance you're either evil or a chaotic retard.

>Not using superior 5 element system:
Void/spirit/aether: Neutral
Water : Neutral Good.
Fire: Neutral Evil.
Earth: Lawful Neutral
Air: Chaotic Neutral
Under this system, Lawful Good can be seen as a mixture of Earth and Water (which suits their reputation for stasis and lack of innovation) while Chaotic Evil would be the Fire/Air mix of wildfire (mindless destruction), with CG and LE being similar mixtures.

Yea because aang is chaotic evil.

If anything fire is the best element to control because it is pure energy.

my preferred explanation: youtube.com/watch?v=-BTkkM3U7I0

Heck zuko goes through the three neutrals(evil at first, becomes neutral, becomes good)

Fire lord and azula are lawful evil.

Although I have to give it to you Korra really is chaotic evil

Fire was the hardest for him to control simply because he was a good character. There was even firebending master who hated fire because it was evil.

Also every fire-using character in Avatar was evil or started off as evil, so it kinda proves my point.

What about the sun warriors?

And one could argue zuko got kicked out for being good.

the fire nation was a fascist dictatorship, saying that fire as an element is evil because of that is like saying that earth is inherently evil because of the Dai Li and Kuvira.

I think Iroh wasn't a totally evil dickwad before his son got ganked, could be wrong though

fire IS inherently evil, though. Fascist dictatorship using it is just one of symptoms.

Out of 4 classical elements, fire is the weakest. It's jealous and destructive, but easily defeated. It's a perfect tool for someone morally and physically weak. Not even in context of Avatar, it is true in every setting, and if it's otherwise it's because of shitty subversive hipster setting "authors". Any setting where fire embodiment is among the "good" elemental embodiments you can safely throw in the trash.

>Air: Lawful neutral
>Water: Lawful Neutral
>Earth: Lawful Neutral
>Fire: Lawful Neutral
The elements are pretty modron-like in how they consistently react to each other and are instinctively at each others' throats for no other reason than their programming dictates it to be so.

>said user on a computer powered by a controlled fire.

Fire is progress passion and civilization.
It's the reason why the fire nation was far above the rest of the world

How is the weather that far up your own ass?

>Fire is progress passion and civilization.
Water too.
Electricity is mostly associated with Air.
Earth (Agriculture, motherfuckers).

Fire's only contribution to progress is burning some monkeys.

Like Iroh said: fire is the element of energy and drive. You're right that that makes it very dangerous when channelled in a destructive direction but there's a reason why the fire nation was the most advanced of the four nations when channelled into the arts or sciences that same powerful drive and will can be a massive force for good.

>fire is evil
This just in, Sun declared a demon. Parasol use now mandatory, consumption of sun-touched produce prohibited. The Crown is now accepting contract bids for the construction of a gigantic dome to shield the kingdom from the malignant gaze of the prime evil above.

In other news, cooked food has been outlawed and all hearths ordered dismantled. Lamps, candles, torches, and other incendiaries are subject to a mandatory buyback; deliver all such objects to your local guard post at once.

Lastly: witches plague countryside following burning-stake ban; "how are we to be rid of them?" cry hapless peasants.

>most advanced

If every single other nation doesn't count (waterbenders' impressive infrastructure, earth's magitek). Literally only thing Fire did was create smoke-belching deathtraps that god cucked every time they appeared.

Even with "muh technology" and magic-empowering comet fire was massively weaker than other three.

Fire as utility is fine. Don't exagerrate my arguments.

It's when your character goes "I SPECIALIZE IN FIIIIRE!", that's a telltale sign he's a dangerous psycho who should be isolated from other.

>shits out a modern tunnel boring machine in a pre-industrial setting
>not most advanced

It's also much smaller, and had been fighting a guerilla war for centuries.

They had airships, that's pretty impressive for a medival era world.

If Dave could shoot fire from his hands we would never have an energy problem again(the others can't do that)

>machine gets literally splashed with water and dies

F I R E
I
R
E

>build a fleet of dieselpunk airships
>earth kingdom and their 'magitek' are still in the 13th century

>machine get's intentionally sabotaged from inside, requiring the combined efforts of 3 master benders, one of whom was the avatar, and this machine was the first of its type
FTFY

>Fire
>Evil

Bitch, please. Fire is the heart of humanity's mastery of the world. It drove back the darkness, kept us warm, cooked our food to make us stronger. With fire we mastered metals, from copper to steel, and with that mastery we have all but conquered the world, and have even begun to spread into space.

We are not human without fire.

Fire=light

so generic good guys or heavenly angels are also always evil or else its bad huh, or what do people use fighting absolute evils like undead?

see for example of one of many intepretations of a very basic element

>Fire
>Evil
>Water
>Good
I want /Water Tribe/ to leave

Red Lotus is CE or CN?

Seriously?

CN, they were chaos for the sake of chaos, since they thought chaos was inherently good. But they did go out of their way to try and help people on the way, they just showed enough lack of consideration for others to balance it out to neutral.

>FIRE: THE BEST

>the fire nation have had thousands of years in which there were fine
>the sun warriors
>every avatar

>Fire literally the element that got humanity out of the stone age
>The element that allowed cooking food which allowed Human brains to develop past monkey levels
>The element that is the basis for 90% of human technology
>Steam, gunpowder, mental refinement, electricity, rocketry, ect
>Evil

>fire
>gives warmth in cold weather
>used for cooking good food
>used for advancement of technology
>evil

Only a dumbass would think an element is evil.

1. The fire nation was fine for thousands of years before fascist dictators took control. There are evil People from every nation. Kuvira with Earthbending, Zaheer from the Red Lotus with Airbending, and the Tarrlok with Water bending.
The Sun Warriors are proof that Fire isn't evil

2. The character you spoke of never said fire is evil, he is just not a fan of the way things are run in the Fire Nation.

Elements are Elements. They are just there. Good and Evil depends all on the person wielding the Elements.

>fire
>Pure energy
lmoa