Warhammer40k general /40kg/

Your Marines matter, no matter what color they are edition

Waifu wars sub edition
>Death Guard preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/22/codex-death-guard-first-lookgw-homepage-post-2/

>Konor Campaign: Will Chaos finally get one?
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine supplement for Daemons, Thousand Sons and Death Guard players
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-codex-chaos-space-marines-aug-13gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine and Codex Grey Knights FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/20/chaos-space-marines-and-grey-knights-updates-now-availablegw-homepage-post-4/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing the Emperor's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5mcpGhUJzM
alternative-armies.com/products/he01-hydra-of-lerna
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this OP.

Whats the appeal of space wolves exactly? Why would play space marines with extra furfaggotry?

Like I get you don't want to make even more ultramarines but you can always go Blood Angels or Imperial Fists or something else that doesn't involve fursuits

Death Guard here, been on holiday, what have I missed?

Space Vikings

Will Thousand My Wife's Sons get their codex this year?

For some reason every Space Wolves player I've ever played against has been a jew. Make what you will of that.

DG are getting a SM / 6th ed Tau scale release in September.
I'm jealous.

When will Orks get a flamethrower tank....

Back in 3rd also known as "best edition" SW where space Viking.

Wolf wolf wolf time wolf lord was a later thing

Everyone hates guard and you should die

>why would furries play as the furry faction?

for the first time in a year I'll be going to my LGS's 1500 tourney with a fully painted army
>is it painted to a quality your happy with? Is it wysiwyg? Is it proxy free?
No
>will you be touching up almost every model and adding detail? Are there some models you will totally strip eventually
Yes
Definitely a lot of work to do but I'm happy to finally be able to put all my dudes down painted, and I can build up from here to higher point levels fully painted

>not using the superior tyranid waifu
Shit taste

They got a flame thrower buggy and plane, don't need a tank unless it's a wagon allowed to take skorchas and some sort of supah skorcha.

Anyone know of good Necron style heads/bits that would look good on Skitarii? I want to convert tgem to look like they've been using necron tech to augment themselves, and given Pariahs are metal and increasingly rare I don't think I can take the heads from those.

>five aces
Just noticed that

In 3/4th ed? They were cool space vikings who didn't buy into the whole warrior monk thing and were pretty relatable. The wolf shit was pretty toned down and limited mostly to tassels and wolfen

Since their 5th Ed codex ruined them, white scars ended up taking the "uncivilized but human" theme and ran (biked?) with it

Ive always been keen on the deathmark heads, the mono eye and markings look nice

But, are they the furry faction?

They kill the wolves the wear, which goes against most furry's ideals on preserving animals

> Codex
> New Typhus
> DG Termies
> Morty.
That's about sum it up.

>Its an 'opponent begins telling you the names of all of his squads and characters and get upset if you dont call them that and words the first 10 minutes wanting to forge a narrative' episode

So what codex do you think is going to be announced after AdMech drops?

Are Big Trakks and Supa Kannon Wagons worth looking into?

Nice work user, that's a big achievement.

Tau perhaps, those little shit seriously needs some nerf with their Commander.

>another guardfag with a table top ready army
Surprise surprise

Honestly depending how Death Guard is set up, I think Daemons will be soon.

>If Death Guard is a Daemonkin book then nevermind.

Otherwise with the new Daemons of Nurgle in AOS, it makes sense Daemons will get updated to cash in on that.

Id be happy if we didn't have another marine codex till 10th

The rumours say Guard, then Tau, both in October.

>OP picked my image
>good old SOB waifu beat shitty xeno waifus
What a great way to start a thread.

Almost like they actually care about the game and hobby

I've never met a furfag that plays space woofs. They're just space marines LARPing as vikings.

Good job user. It feels good. I'm not satisfied with my army quite yet either, but I'm at a point where I can field 1500-2000 points fully painted and it feels amazing.

>Manticores
Thanks for reminding me to turn my Deathstrike back into a Manticore.
Deathstrikes are complete trash now.

>guard in October
I hope that's true, I've heard people say anything from they are the very next to come (rip steel legion rumors) to them being a year away

>Plasma Russes
user.....I'm so sorry.

I played them back in 2nd edition when they were just vikings with the occasional wolf penis on a lanyard.

Also what the fuck ever happened to "There's no wolves on Fenris." So where the fuck do they get all these goddamned wolves they ride around?

I've met a fair number of ponyfags that play Space Marines.
Marines attract a lot of teenagers, super autistic man children and questionable people.
Does this mean we should ban marines? Maybe

My problem with SW is how despite the fact that they are literal genocidal unhonorable fucks, they won't shut up about MUH WARRIORS HONOR MUH NOBLE WARRIOR. Like they constantly contradict their words nonstop with their bullshit actions, and despite all this they are never called out for their BS by anyone and never succumb to their hubris. It'd be different if they were honest about how shit they are, but they aren't, so as a result they are fags.

t. Iron Warrior

And by this point, believe me, we've heard every unoriginal "wolfs wolfing wolves" and furry joke. Makes it more satisfying when you win afterwards, especially versus artists who believe everything they see in memes online.

Jesus, autists*. The sins of phoneposting.

Marines and marine derivatives are the most played factions. Of course you'll find the highest amount of retards.

there really are no wolves on fenris, all the "wolves" are humans that were gene modded with the wulfen genes in order to make them hardier and better able to survive the harsh environment. It's side effect was occasionally turning humans completely into wolves. It's why wulfen are a thing

Proportion wise user, proportion wise.

We used to have one. But they took it away with 8th edition.

Mekboy Junka

DAE le furry??? is a meme

so you're telling me that all the goddamn wolves in the thunder wolf cavalry are space wolves that turned into literal wolves?

Ponyfags probably like the bright colors

In 30k or 40k?

>what is the big trakk the post
its a T7 tank with a 24 inch str 6 ap-2 D2 flamers
Its nuts

Thanks friends, it does feel great, I always felt kinda shitty when I'd put my half painted trash army down up against someone's beautifully painted army, at least now I won't feel like everyone thinks I'm playing guard for bandwagon reasons despite starting in seventh
Some of the models still need some work, some of my characters are worrisomely bad, but the feeling of that model you've owned for months finally going from unprimed to painted is heavenly

>all the goddamn wolves in the thunder wolf cavalry are space wolves that turned into literal wolves?
Or humans.

They're not former marines, they were probably born wolves. It's just that their ancestors were mutant humans, not dogs

Should i even bother finishing my psyker models today for points on Vanitor?

Seems like we lost this whole campaign. And imperial players were complaining days ago about chaos steam rolling.

Always a remind Space muhrine players are the worst of the worst whiners.

>he says while whining

The point is that their wolves are not real wolves. Whether that means they're humans devolved due to the Wulfen gene or just that wolves don't grow to the size of a truck is up to interpretation.

user, Chaos is still winning.

"The Thunderwolf Cavalry are a small elite unit of the Space Wolves, who ride massive Fenrisian Thunderwolves into battle. These warriors do not appear in any official Imperial records, and are seen so rarely in combat as to be considered almost mythical. The Space Wolves continue to officially deny the existence of these cavalry."

I don't blame them. I deny the existence of them too.

And buffs on everything else save gun drones. Riptides are pathetic.

Yeah, that shit is insane. It's horrifying to charge, eats planes for breakfest and has more range than titan flamethrower

Both

The wolves aren't Canis Lupus; more like Homo Lupus

Yes,yes I said Homo teehee yourselves silly

I know the feeling with the bandwagoning, I started a Tau army recently and I'm still paranoid I'm going to get Riptide Wing bitterness directed my way from 7e.

At least Spacefurries have something unique that defines them. Blood angles and imperial fists are just red and yellow ultramarines.

Substantiate your claims

Anything is better than grey plastic, and those models have lots of character.

>mfw I have to paint 200 orks, a dakajet a wartrack, two trukks and two deffkoptas.
I've never painted before, and am just getting back into the hobby since I was young. Help

oh it's homo alright

New rumour engine.

First pony knight I've seen. Do you have more? Or is part of a marine army?

I like helfrost weapons

Blood angels are vampires or some shit.

Looks like it's still very close, go for it!

What'd he see tg?

Necromunda gun. Probably a shotgun or stubber of some sort. That's my guess.

Looks like more dwarf shit for AoS

Well it's not 40k, that's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5mcpGhUJzM

You're welcome user.

this

can't even pick a character to focus on unlike that one pic that's an entire army 4/10 would not play with

Iron Dwarves, without the blimps

What's wrong with them? I know they aren't ass efficient armour rapists as manticores, but I think they're cool and put in a lot of work with proxy harker babysitting when they aren't melting down from ones
plus they're magnetized

Peach Guard Guy here with my gigantic phallic ego, to show off my amazing paint jobs. : ^ )
Almost have all my lasguns done. Just need to do highlights and belts on 30ish more. Then comes the other two trays of officers, specials, vox and heavies...

What're the rest of you working on lately?

ITS A GUN

What have they done in 40k that makes you say they are hypocritical genocidal fucks? All I know of in 30k is the burning of Propsero, which isn't inconsistent with their previous or latter portrayals taking into account 10k years of evolution.

In this picture we can see some Space Marine-MLP fan art

Just don't put in six Commanders if you don't want to get bitched at. Or to win.

>almost legend
>denied repeatedly
>seen constantly on the table top

The void

But Executioners are amazing.

>playing a game about marines
>hates marines

I've never understood you faggots.

Does anyone know if GW or any third party company has something like pic related but on a larger scale. I really want to make an Alpha legion Daemon prince that looks like a hydra or at least has the lower body of a snake.

Good taste in videos

This the mentality that people hate about marine players
Go play horus Heresy if you wanna play a game about marines

Anyone have the new abacus plague marine image with him fudging number on GW prices?

Looking nice user, I like this colour scheme.

alternative-armies.com/products/he01-hydra-of-lerna

best i can do for you friend