Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1694: To Hell With The Sun Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
youtube.com/watch?v=E6HEG-hw82w
youtube.com/watch?v=R0R36cX5CsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q74Ej1uEl6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is my mother you are speaking of.

>"...Master, what are you saying?"
"STSaerB: Htworg Decnahne!"

Could I get an english translation of this strange foreign language you're using?

Are there any perks that can recreate the effects of a magic item as a spell?

What kind of boss or authority figure are you to your subordinates, Jumpers?

I think the 8 trigrams pot in journey to the west could help by breaking down the item, then you can use the blueprint to translate the enchantment into a spell maybe? Or make your dxd custom magic system be based around destroying magic items to recreate the effects as spells.

>Discord
discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS

Please kindly fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6HEG-hw82w

This about sums it up. My minions are all moronic monsters, and being an evil sorcerer tends to leave you with a rather short temper. So I usually end up being the tyrannic ruler who puts up with their shenanigans up until their stupidity or failures piss me off, and then I start hurling bolts of lightning at them. The one exception is my right hand, who's both actually competent and someone I'm very fond of.

Does anyone know of any perks to make you the light in others lives, or make you seem as if the perfect hero? I have Light of My Life (Witchblade), You are My Light (SDS), and You Can Be More (Worm).

on

>"This is the 5th time you FAILED to make a proper ritual summoning request, Jared. Look at this thing? Does this look like it will call upon Nyarlathotep? Because it looks like one that would summon HASTUR!"
>"MY FUCKING TRAP BROTHER HASTUR JARED!"

>>"MY FUCKING TRAP BROTHER HASTUR

Tell me more.

Artist missed an opportunity by not having the watch be adorned with stars.

>HASTUR

Thinking about it... Railgun Espers are kind of completely scientific. Wouldn't their abilites fail against Servants?

Anime doesn't count.

Though now I guess it'd be funny if your Companions were only familiar with the waifu version of a non-anime character, then they meet the original version in another Jump.

>Wait, that big bearded guy is Arturia?

Funny enough, I was just looking for those myself.

= Take Heart (League of Legends)
= We're Shipmates, Aren't We Jim? (Muppet Treasure Island)
= SAVE the World (Undertale)
= "... Until You Swing The Bat" (FLCL)
= A Hand Slowly Reaches (Katawa Shoujo)
= "I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do." (Night in the Woods)
= "Shooting Will Only Make It Stronger." (The Fifth Element)
= Warm Smile (Necronica)
= He Was Incredible! (Steven Universe)

There's also a TON of Perks scattered inside that various Kamen Rider Jumps, especially the Neo-Heisei era. Oh, and check out Worm. There's a metric ton of social Perks there that cover all the sides of the spectrum. People focus real hard on the powers you can get out of that place, but the Perks are SWEET stuff when it comes to talking to people.

Nah, they are magical as well. Some /a/non explained that well, so go look through the archives if you wanna know how that shit works.

No tits
No hips
No service

>light in others lives
>seem as if the perfect hero
There are some in Superman, The Animated Series Jump in the Drop In and undiscounted perk sections.

No, Railgun Magicians are kind of completely scientific. It's Railgun Espers who are completely magic. One relies on repeatable use of natural laws understandable via trial and error. The other relies on getting high as a kite until you are disconnected from reality and able to tell it to fuck off in weird semi-random ways.

>The fate versions would win the fight.

Gilgamesh killed a goddess, and Arthur has the blessing of the One True God, and they're probably the least impressive half of the group.

>"Haha, you faggots are actually looking to me as an authority figure?"
>"Fuck that, let's get shitfaced."

Thanks Yoro that is quite a bit to add to my list. Yeah I already got one from Worm already.

Cool, thanks for this, saw two nice ones in it already.

It's Zatanna reverse speaking (I forget the proper name for it)

Gibberish

>>light in others lives
>>seem as if the perfect hero
>take those perks after taking all QQ's lewd jumps
>some people really uncomfortable with being saved
>some people really into it
>be the ultra-horny hero that embarrasses all the serious heroes and villains

>pic
Who are all those characters?

Fate-style heroes with their more traditional legendary counterparts.

>pic
Who are the characters in school uniforms?

Are there any perks for taking two conflicting abilities and getting the benefits of both without them entirely neutralizing each other?

Seeing Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, I would guess that from some anime related to the Three Kingdoms.

Check Duel Mosters - Shadow Realm

Shadow realm yugi oh has something in chaos line,

Is there any alternative to that, besides the one in Jorge Joestar? I don't really wanna jump to either of these settings.

Thanks.

What do, Anons?

If you consider it valid, the Wind Waker jump has a capstone somewhere for it.

Slap the ass, decide further course of action based on response.

Jumpers with henshin devices, do you use any unique techniques for creating new trinkets?

USELESS
GODDESS

Reminder that good jumpers build for breadth instead of depth. Focusing on one thing means you're doing it wrong.

>Tohsaka's defenseless anus

So do you have anyone inside your head Jumpers? Personally I grabbed War and Peace in Majikoi.

Calmly ask what she is doing, and why.

>not quoting Heinlein

I'll never understand why Jump related is banned, this is an entirely wholesome show:
youtube.com/watch?v=R0R36cX5CsY

Haha. No.

No, but I am developing a small community of symbiotic beings and intelligent items that live in or on my person

>Keyblade
Magic soul shit
>Fused Shadow
Magic soul shit
>Black Spiderman Suit
Symbiote, biological with just a bit of magic soul shit
>Frogman who I vaugely recall from tough as nails game
Companion?
>Skyrim

I fail to see the depth of your power Jumper.

I help her up because clearly she's having a hard time getting up.

>fucking half animal girls is wholesome
No, user. Stahp, you're drunk!

I run away and hide, becuase clearly we are playing 'Hide and Go Seek' and she's counting down!

Uh, between Moonphase Aspect from Lunars, Astral Layers from Psychonauts... And that's just to start. Yes, many.

Because the guy who made the jump was an asshole. There was a whole thing, and the jump isn't even very good.

I personally wouldn't mind if someone wanted to try and make a good jump, though I personally believe that it's a shitty, shallow series that only exists for waifu bait.

Also, I hate all the girls. Literally all of them.

I'll never understand why you shitpost, it is an entirely obvious tactic.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q74Ej1uEl6Q

But what if I want to do only 4 things really really good?

>New chapter of A Practical Guide to Evil.

>The Watch army finally does shit.

>Awesome shit, like climbing a stone wall like the wildlings but suffering zero causalities. And equaling/surpassing the Fae's bullshit soldiers.

>Oh and Catherine does stuff too I suppose.

Fuck what's currently on it, where's the option to create soldiers like that in the jump.

Then stay in Pokemon.

Poor girl is obviously looking for a mana infusion. As a host, it would be impolite to turn her away.

>Restarted!Jumper
I found all kinds of interesting mixes for my Kamen Rider device, especially with Raven helping.

Kamen Rider Device #15 - Codename: Bloodlust. By weaving Device technology into a shirt made of Life Fibers from Kill La Kill, I was able to create a transformation device that could be worn like clothing. This particular model was given seven Core Medal slots and paired with a variety of new medals I created from mythical animals like Medusa, Dragons, Driders, and the like. The downside to this particular device is that it feeds on the more negative emotions of the wearer while also forcing them to focus on it. Like an echo chamber, the wearer becomes filled with negative emotions while becoming insanely powerful.

Kamen Rider Device #27 - Codename: Crystal Gem. By using a Kindergarten Engine and Cosmic Energy, we were able to create Gem Switches that contained the powers of a particular Gem without forcing the consciousness that normally goes along with the process. Shaped into a Gauntlet and given three Switch slots, it is notable because it allows two people to "Merge" when each one is wielding one of the devices.

Kamen Rider Device #3 - Codename: Metal Maiden. By weaving magical circuits taken from Striker Units directly into the Device we were able to bypass the "Friendship Energy" requirement of the device and allow it to run entirely off raw mana. It was instrumental in paving the way for other units by allowing us to combine sources of energy into a cohesive whole.

Kamen Rider Device #43 - Codename; Flat PAK. An odd design for a Device, in that it runs on an internal power source & has a pre-defined time limit before the Device breaks down. These were designed as single-use units & were handed out in the Worm universe to allow even low level heroes to battle Behemoths. Came pre-loaded w/ Switches and Core Medals.

So what you're saying is

I should stack even MORE punching power perks.

That doesnt have necromancy, magic, decent non pokemon meat cooking or immortality!

Don't forget the muscles! Those are important for punching.

>>>light in others lives
>>>seem as if the perfect hero
>>take those perks after taking all QQ's lewd jumps
Sounds more like you end up with something like the ambiguously gay duo. You are all heroic, but there is this sexual innuendo splattered all over the place.

>punching things
>not punching things via casting fist

THEY ARE ESSENTIAL.
I mean, my biggest punching feat is still punching YHVH so hard he exploded.

Along with the entire dimension.

There were a lot of combos and magic involved, but does that count?

>Poor girl is obviously looking for a mana infusion. As a host, it would be impolite to turn her away.
I like the way you think, Yoro.

I'm fine either way, they both sound amusing.

Eh, close enough.

Oh, that reminds me, did you ever write the finale for the Destroyer of Worlds chain? I know you had that ending where Yuki was reincarnated, but I seem to remember you mentioning there being more after that?

Don't post pics of her. You'll have Manyfist showing up and getting all weird.

I'll be as many kinds of Red Mage as I damned well please, thank you!

There is, and I know how to write it. I'm just focused on jumpmaking at the moment and taking a break from chains so I can write a future one with a bit more gusto also so I have more jumps I'm excited for to work with. Turns out doing the same thing over and over again without breaks makes your writing quality skyrocket downwards. Who knew?

I plan to finish it up sometime late September, then post the full chain again on bread.

Kill while her guard is down

Nice, looking forward to it. Your writeups are always fun to read. That Bees guy better show up, he's Best Boy.

>Jumpmaking
Oh? What are you working on right now, out of curiosity?

>implying Bane wouldn't possess her body while she's vulnerable to gain her power

Wait, is a her?

>Oh? What are you working on right now, out of curiosity?

Oh god. I decided to pick up all of my dropped claims (save FoZ and CG) and then some. In order:
>Thunderbolt Fantasy
>Disney's Princess and the Frog
>GaoGaiGar
>Chrono Cross
>Dragonball Xenoverse
>Dragonball GT
>Pokemon Sun and Moon

It will be a long time before I finally leave the trenches.

Only if she was my apprentice at the time

Yes.

That's Kale from Dragon Ball Super. She can do the same Legendary Super Saiyan transformation as Broly, which turns her into a 10 foot, musclebound rage monster. She's this little timid thing when she's not transformed.

>save FoZ
I hate you so much.

Sorry, user.

It is kind of increasingly obvious that no one else is really bothering with it, though, and Void Magic isn't as much of a problem as it was last year during my last attempt just due to the powercreep which is at least partially my own fault, at minimum, and there's still lots of information available.

Let me see how I feel once I'm done with this mammoth of a list. If no one is working on it by then, I'll try again.

Do you mind if I ask but, which one is at the forefront? I want my hype to be focused on it instead of spread out.

>once I'm done with this mammoth of a list
By the time you're finished with that, I won't be able to read the jump without glasses.

Don't mind me, I'm just mad that I can't jump FoZ because the jump is so shit.

a mix of permissive Bandit tribe leader and Jesus to his apostles.

Inspect.

Thunderbolt is first, then I'll be doing Princess and the Frog and Xenoverse in parallel with each other since one is a simple Disney movie and the latter is something I've both played and watched LPs of. Pokemon or GT will be next depending on how I feel.

Chrono Cross and GGG will be near the end because 1. Mecha subsections are a new experience for me. 2. I need to finish binging GGG. 3. Chrono Cross has a fuckhuge cast that will need a lot of Race considerations.

Look, it's not my fault a mysterious blue-haired cat stole my Zecter. I can't Clock Up like I used to during the holidays. But if I'm not done with my claims list by December, I will probably explode.

>>Thunderbolt Fantasy
Thank you so much. I love that show and was really sad when you dropped it.
I'm really hyped hearing that you are picking it back up.

>>Dragonball Xenoverse
>>Dragonball GT
Mimble-wimble... Thank you.
Lots to look forward to.

Apparently we decided Disability Girls was LEWD and banned it. And then decided it wasn't. And then didn't simply upload that was banned because we decided was lewd, which the jump suddenly wasn't. No, we had a new jump someone popular made, which is why the setting suddenly wan't lewd anymore.

One of those ULTRA CRAPPY jumps with mandatory drawbacks that nerfs your out of jump powers "Because you have to be disabled to to to the school" Never mind that that ISN'T HOW JUMPCHAIN WORKS. Someone jumping in as a powerless civilian in a superhero jump ala Superman:TAS means YOUR ORIGIN DOESN'T HAVE SUPERPOWERS BEFORE YOU JUMPED IN, not that prior superpowers suddenly stop working. Why should your background being disabled mean your prior powers cannot deal with them once your memories and powers awaken?

And this isn't even getting into the fact mandatory disabilities are not necessary to be part of the setting, because the adults who work at the school are not required to have them. YORO YOU SHEEP, WHY DID'T YOU MAKE BEING AN EMPLOYEE OF THE SCHOOL AN OPTION FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T WANT TO BE DISABLED?

///
Anyway, the point was to say don't get discouraged, some crappy jump of that setting may yet get uploaded to the drive, if you kiss a popular jumpmakers ass hard enoigh.

I don't really care about the powercreep though, I just want to companion the half-elf, troll the actual elves and the pope and mess with the MC while also starting a revolution against the revolution in Albion.

Oh yeah and I tend to go for the lower power settings first and gradually make my way up to the stronger ones.

Ah alright then. I know nothing of Thunderbolt and Princess and the Frog I think I watched before. A bit sad Xenoverse isn't first but I can wait, thanks again for this Heavens.

>Xenoverse
Yes.

>Not wanting to be disabled
>Not wanting to be a member of the master race and broaden your horizons
Cake

Best Girl.

>save FoZ

The only thing that would make me happier right now is hearing someone picking up Baki Son of Ogre and progress on Smallville and Feng Shen Ji!

I thought we just decided that Yorokonde was a brilliant Jump maker and gave the setting a pass because of him