Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1695: No Survivors Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
youtu.be/l3rBBRIVYsc?t=37s]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I'm here though.

That's why we love you Disu

>No Survivors
Can't slow me down, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Greetings and salutations all, I come baring a new jump for your enjoyment.

>Discord
discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS

Does there happen to be a list of Item Combiner tools and perks somewhere? Those things are pretty rare from what I understand but they do exist and I love the idea of using them more often.

Oh, hi Disu

So what was the point of the Draenei all this time? What did they do of relevance?

If you want us to enjoy it, why are you baring us from it?

I love you, lets be friends. Digi-friends at that. Thanks for the jump.

>no survivors

You can't kill what's already dead.

>Not posting the superior version.
For shame user

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

Be space goats coast to coast.

What this user said

>Disu
YOUR DAY OF RECKONING WILL COME. ONE DAY! ONE DAAAAAAAAAAY!

You cannot defeat us, we are the squirrels. Our numbers, countless.

>Access Denied
If someone uses strong enough warping, corruption, or eradication, is there a point where it would affect you as normal?

...with strange aeons even death may die.

Foolish user, you believe the squirrels to be your allies?

Love it.

Whatever you say, Disu

Bless you, Reggie.

Are Draenei the most useless playable race in WoW?

>Until Then, Train Hard
...So does this manufacture scaling threats where there would be none? Seems like quite a hefty drawback for a capstone.

No, but only because there are elves in WoW.
Nothing is more useless than an elf.

Was I just another conquest in Val's lesbian harem all along? I feel mildly used.

Ain't me, I just got up.

Gintama and Silent Hill I think. I'm better at coming up with a lot of neat options and relaying them as clearly as I can (I think), but those Jumps DEMAND someone who is really great at fluff to get the tone right since both of those settings are all about the tone, themes and writing.

Any word on the Deathwatch, Rogue Trader, or Ciaphas Cain jumps?

They fill the futa race slot.

Elves are very useful for being waifus.

You may have their king, but I have the Knights.

Well, they. Uh. No wait.

They did- um.

There was that one time- no, wait, Tyrande thought they'd gone back to Outland.

Uh. Uh.

I would rather waifu a Liche Priest of Nehekhara's Mortuary Cult.

So does anyone know what there is to do in Libromancer. My googlefu is weak I fear and I can't even find a decent plot summery of the books.

They're basically useless.

just like all the other races.

In fact, the jump itself is - reflecting the setting - utterly useless.

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! YOU'LL ALL SEE!

Foolish Jedi, you will soon witness the power of the Dark Side!

Thats your fetish I suppose and while I respect your choice I would like to disagree with you and claim Elves to be the better waifus.

I think there are some books and stuff.

I hear they make great batteries for demonic spells? Also the girls are cute and I think they have some weird space goat magitech?

But I have already embraced it and now....you will die.

Not my fetish.
I'm saying that elves are ranked below dead guys as waifu material.
That puts them so far down the list, they have to climb up to reach rock bottom.

HORSE
COCKS

but seriously i can't think of anything

Okay so I have just started rereading the series from the start in order to gain inspiration for the Baki Jump
This is the basic outline of what I have planed and is VERY much subject to change.
The 800cp Capstone perks would basically put you a little under the level of the Top fighters in the series, you can guess which since their names are listed there.

For the Scenarios I'm debating whether or not to even include them or lock the Jumper out of their OOC powers if they take them, since the average Jumper would probably be able to blow everyone in this setting out of the water otherwise

For any feedback or suggestions please link to this post
Also realize that this isn't even an ALPHA build and is more just a basic idea for a template, I don't even have locations or items yet

What are some perks to help with happy endings?
And no, I don't mean like that.

I mean, what are some good perks to ensure that "happily ever afters" result from your adventures?

So, how long will current thread last until shitposting?

You say this as if you aren't useless. You say this as if the wretched, entropic universe you live in isn't useless. You say this as if the lights aren't going out right now.

La Pucelle Perfect Ending literally does that.

Fate servant supplement had something like that.

>he thinks he can kill the Senate

Any possibility of a Vehicle Import option for the Digibeetle? I don't mind if it has a price attached.

This is good. Have a Hope Corgi.

It's already here.

I have my best man on the job, he is highly capabee.

Go back to Dirge, you invalid SB-er.

Fantastic. There are a fair few sentence fragments and grammar errors in the fluff though, it could probably use an editing sweep.

From Jorge Joestar

BEYOND- 600
Do you believe in it? That thing standing behind you. No, not physically behind you. Behind your
story. The force that directs and guides you. The living narrative in which you are the hero. That’s
Beyond. A Stand unlike any other. It warps the world around you to fit the genre you’ve chosen. A
Beyond focused on Detective stories would grant its’ user constant hints towards the truth and
encourage their deductive skills to grow with constant challenges and constantly introduce absurd,
bizarre and amazing crimes for them to discover and crack, even in an otherwise utterly normal
world. It isn’t an absolute power. Without effort, luck and dedication on your behalf, it is still
perfectly possible to fail or die. Beyond provides the tools and the story, it is your job to carry out
the role of the Hero. What your Beyond focuses on is up to you, though it will manifest as a
particular type of story and no matter what you choose, it will only provide you with the means and
the scenario and it will in no way guarantee your victory. You may even face extreme personal
danger. But what a story you’ll have to tell at the end of it all.

Why is Hasselhoff the God of the 80's and why can he sing so well?

Yeah I loaded in way too late.

Fucking damn t- well I guess I'm gonna go jack it instead.

>you always have the highest level of commonly available clearance
What do you mean by "commonly"?

Do you like it when builds are posted to the thread? What kinds of builds do you like to see? How much writing do you want to see with a build?
Why don't you respond when people post their builds?

Wait, that image of the guy with the fuckhuge back muscles. That's an actual ability, and not just the manga's... "unique" anatomy?

Also, the Unchained scenario sounds fucking awesome.

All y'all motherfuckers need Panzers

Its an ability.

Well, let's see. I think Butterfly Revolution from Jorge Joestar causes lots of good things to happen from any act of good you do. So, theoretically, you could use that, helping the heroes out which balloons out into far greater good, thus leading to a happy ending. Which, of course, ends up coming back to you, rewarding you for your acts.

You are playing with a dangerous power, user.

Yeah. I like it when builds are posted. They are welcome content to look at as opposed to all the shit posting. There, normally, is just no reason to post a response to a person's build beyond, "huh, that looks cool. How did you do that?"

Huh, this might actually be pretty good-

>it's the True Evil capstone
...you know what? I'm not surprised, that kind of nonsense seems perfectly fitting for a JoJo villain.

>You are playing with a dangerous power, user.
You know nothing of true power, FOOL! You shall now face the ace in the hole, Excalibur.

Yeah sorry Desu I think I am running out of juice on this, it was fun while it lasted.

Food is important! No one is happy on an empty stomach.

I only like builds that are posted in response to a jump being made UNLESS there's a greater narrative being told. Just random builds being posted tells me nothing. See Dullahan's (and to a lesser extent RavenloftAnon's) chain for an example of the cream of the crop. Don't really mind the content as long as it helps the story being told along.

I usually find them after the thread is archived and I can't respond to them without accidentally reviving shit from the thread they were in.

I would post my own builds but I worry I'd forget to continue or that I'd accidentally start a shitstorm with them, so I just make jumps instead. Surprisingly that requires less engagement if the thread doesn't zero in on them.

We have a jump for that.

Hasselhoff slew the old God of the 80's and took his place. He them proceeded to lie with a million women, each of their voices crying out in pleasure. Those desire-soaked notes he kept and refined until they were a glowing ambrosia liquid, which he drank to obtain his silken singing voice.

I love it when builds are posted. I like all kinds of builds, but I especially like those with lots of writing. A small novel (30 pages) is probably my upper limit for one setting, but anything less than that is all right in my book.

I try to respond when I can, even if it's just a few words of encouragement.

I am worried about how Data Transfer would affect us who choose digimon, I do not want my personality mixed with another.

Technically that is a unique trait of the Hanma family
Yujiro has developed his back muscles to such an extent that they make a weird sort of face that people say looks like a demon so he has earned the moniker Ogre.
His son Baki has the same thing but with the folds of his brain giving him a weird mind over matter thing instead of pure physical strength

I very much wanted to make my free companions in KH a Heartless an a Nobody born from the same person, but I was informed that finding both of them meant I was morally obligated to Keyblade both of them to bring the original person back. Is there any precedent for a reason I wouldn't want to purify them?

Yes. I know. It's where I acquired two of my waifus.
I need to redo it though. And maybe some writefaggary

>Excalibur
>mfw
It's cool, I had fun as well. Hope the rest of your day goes well.

To the best of my knowledge, intelligent Nobodies will eventually redevelop emotions and become their own person. I have no clue about Heartless though.

It doesn't directly help with happy endings, but No Need To Think About It from Nier (regular, not Automata) makes it so that your actions never lock you out of further actions. If it turned out you accidentally butterflied away the thing that would save the day, you can still save the day some other way even if it was supposed to be the only way possible. Which means that all those "I was secretly doing this all for the greater good, by killing me you've let loose a terrible evil" villains can go sit on it and spin, we don't need their excuses.

>Data Transfer
So this allows us to take two 'donars' and then transfer their powers/abilities/skills over to another? I don't really understand what this is going to do once Jumper starts using it on non-Digimon. Examples?
>Have We Met?
First Impressions are important.
>In a Hurry
Neat perk.
>Why Am I here?
Sherlock Holmes perk is nice.
>Stop it!
This in DBM is terrifying.
>Wallflower Espionage
Spying skills are nice when they don't look like spying skills.
>I can Explain Everything
Anime level exposition at will? Yes please
>First Class Access
Might be considered slighty more than normal awesome charisma, might even be a mindrape aura depending on the context of a few of those lines.
>Access Denied
Holy crap this is good for basically any villain in any shounen ever.
> Licensed Asskicker
Nice
>Who Are you Calling a Kid?
Again this is a neat perk.
>Joybringer
Just for the last part I'd take it.
>Frugal Trooper
Oh hey economics.
>The Oath
Can we buy this multiple times please?
>Mix-and-Match King
Does this count as a crafting perk too or just a resource management perk?
>Tamer’s Hunch
More sixth senses are nice.
>Until Then, Train Hard
Good, we need more "Fights that actually count" perks out there. I would suggest that you put in a toggle or maybe just a caveat that there's usually enough time to train up to the challange, like how in the game no one minds that you grind before hitting a boss.
>Supporter
Why do this to me. This entire line has me wanting to take both perklines and I know I can't manage that. Also I'm going to do some overarching stuff now because I don't have the time!
>Blood Knight
A monstrous combination of PR and ruthless overlord nice. Also freaking neat skills.
>Digimon
Nice and just what I'd want personally from the Jump.

No. We need guns.

Huh. Neat.

...The original was an objectively terrible person and bringing them back at the cost of their Heartless' and Nobody's life would be a dick move? The Nobody's either already developed a new Heart or died and come back, which if I recall correctly, makes it impossible for them to reintegrate with their Heartless?

Momodora Jump is a go, sorry it took so long. Sorry if fluff seems lacking but momodora is kind of something you have to play to get a feel for b̶i̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶a̶t̶s̶ Will hopefully get an imaged version done sometime in the following week which I think will really help.

So, question: Been a bit since looked about here, saw on the drive Naruto's been recently updated. I managed to answer some of my questions on the update with google-fu, but one thing has eluded me:

How does MC-KUN/CHAN interact with the scenarios that start you off in the past, like Enduring Whirlpool. Do I assume MC and, say, Enduring Whirlpool are mutually exclusive, or is there some way for them to play well together?

>and to a lesser extent RavenloftAnon's
Glad to hear someone likes my builds, thank you.

Are there any perks that make your enemies' deaths extremely gory? Like a headshot blowing up their entire head instead of just slumping down with a hole in their head.

Basically fanwank it was said but it was acceptable that somehow team 7 would be born and made into a team and you could wank yourself to instead be their sensei or maybe just someone who tags along to every single mission?

Looks great. Only thing I'd suggest is a few more drawbacks.

Your stuff is fun, plus you have good taste in grills.

Please don't remind me of my part in that.

It says you can't take any scenarios/drawbacks that contradict each other, so you can't take them unless you can come up with a justification for why you would be doing this.

I may have been hallucinating, but I think I remember the idea of reincarnation being brought up at one point, if you think that'd work. Or, maybe you end up on a genin team because you realized that, in between all your crazy fighting, you never actually became a chunin?

Always happy to see more Digimon stuff. Thanks for the jump.
Hope and full stomachs make the world a better place.
Firstly, thank you for the jump. Secondly, what the heck is momodora?

Oh hey, more Digimon, cool. I admit, I really don't know all that much about the series (I only ever watched Adventure and its' sequel series, plus the movies), but this looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this. Nice work!

Huh, this looks interesting-

>big fat witch tats
...explain further.

>Items
Stipends have become quite popular haven't they?
>Item Making Machines
Can we upgrade this? Like raise it's Bit capacity when we have better tech and such?
>Tower of Chaos
Get ready for the grind.
>The Backup Plan
O_O [youtu.be/l3rBBRIVYsc?t=37s]
>Digibeetle (Free and Exclusive to All Non-Digimon)
2000 CP worth of upgrades....
>Companions
Nice.
>Drawbacks
>No Drawback limit
Oh thank gawd.

Have to go hope this minor feedback helped a bit.

Get the Bloody Mess drawback in Fallout (or the perk/drawback in Fallout 4 if it has that) and keep it.

I like 'em. It's just... it's really fucking difficult for me to say anything beyond "hey that thing you did is cool" or "hey how did you do that?" if the Chain hasn't built up memes around itself, like Heavens' Decade run.

A video game series, pretty much started as a cave story clone and turned into a metroidvania in later games.
>55031306
There's a boss with HUGE.. hitboxes.

damn you insert key

Oh, hey, this series. I think I played one of them, maybe the first one? I don't know, it was cool, though. So l shall read this jump and hopefully enjoy it.

That'd be some pretty intense wanking.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out if there was something I was missing or if it was innately a contradiction.

So you're thinking maybe going that route means one takes the place of The Eternal Genin?