Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1697: Kill Sox Billion Heretics Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1D9e-D45aWtG5h2h0AjipKEEPPkIsl7PeyooJM99XsEU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sox
Ahhahahahaha

>Sox

Well somebody fucked up

Changed The Sanctioned Action a bit, and added a canon companion option.

When was the last time you committed genocide Jumpers?

Terra Formars. I had a great time blasting the Roaches into oblivion.

Sanctioned Action still refers to being 1,000 CP.

Fixed

Got any needlessly complicated plans Jumpers?

Not yet, and I hope it never comes to that.

>pic
They obviously do not want world peace.

Eh, still think it's too early for this, but whatever.

>Buying “The Sanctioned Action” is the only way to be able to use the art of cutting
post-jump, as it relies on this universe’s metaphysics.

I thought this was what was going to be changed rather than the price? I can afford it now so I guess its a moot point for me.

So does Sanctioned Action's more impressive stuff explicitly require a sword? Or just a bladed weapon?

Also Demiurge only mentions the physical buff, when it seems to be more of an all around thing, especially in regards to magic.

This is not complicated at all! It is obviously...a way to make a perfect dice for D&D! Or a rubiks cube.

I'm pretty sure that's a parallel worlds thing.

It also got buffed so you don't need to be a Demiurge to potentially unlock the conceptual cutting part. So the price of full powered Sanctioned Action has dropped by 800 CP arguably.

Fixed yet again.

This setting seems to share a lot with TES lore.

What is Royalty?

It does get a little Kirkbridian at times

It is basically realizing that everything is god, and you gain nigh-omnipotence, similar to CHIM from TES.

And now, again.

With something like this, why do some of our "end-jumps" even qualify as them.

It actually didn't. The perk explicitly says it can't cut conceptual stuff.

So...Google Chrome keeps crashing when I upload stuff to the thread. I updated The Witches, though.

Here's a link.
docs.google.com/document/d/1D9e-D45aWtG5h2h0AjipKEEPPkIsl7PeyooJM99XsEU/edit?usp=sharing

Changelog
Ver 0.6 - Clarified some stuff about the Delayed Action Mouse Maker, boosted Sweet Shop, and it doesn’t cost anything to choose location.

What's your point? Or are you just shitposting?

So its not killing the 7 kings, stealing their keys and embedding them in your back in the pattern of the Sephirot?

How long do you think the site will be down?

Will probably be back up tomorrow.

So let's say my Benefactor won't let me buy Forcewall.

Any other solutions for safeguarding my Warehouse and dodging global effects?

Fittingly enough, my needlessly complicated plans usually revolve around shipping. For example, in My Hero Academia, I created an alien invasion force that brought the world to its' knees, forcing Deku and his friends to rise to the occasion and save the day. The goal of the plan? Getting pic related together. As a nice bonus, I accidentally killed All For One in the opening salvo, so that was cool.

So Sanctioned Action....I just yesterday devoted my jumper to the Spear after a long deliberation on whether to go Sword or Spear and now a super move that is perfect for the Sword appears....why.

So does Key of Kings mean there's always a rock poking through the middle of my forehead? Is that just a manifestation of the power that I could change with a perk that lets me change the aesthetics of my powers?

Nice.

It works with any bladed instrument user, spears too.

Aren't you forgetting someone, user?

>Additionally, with training, you can eventually learn to cut concepts, such as cutting away someone’s ability to be unharmable, though you can never do stuff that will grant yourself power.
Emphisis on learn user. Time to git gud.

That's certainly a strange way to write a periodic table, but it sort of works?

Buy the Kaleidoscope. and kaleidonope out of the universe when things get too hot.

Injump, it will manifest as a Glowing Bindi in the middle of your forehead no amtter what form you take. this will become optional post-jump.

Remember to spay and neuter your AI so they cant breed.... replicate? Whatever

My point that you're trying to ignore is that the idea of end jumps are outdated, and shit like Kill Six Billion Demons is just another nail in it's coffin.

Get the portal tech from Rick and Morty so you can just run into alternate universes at will.

Hold your head high, spearman.

If the Sanctioned Action is to Cut, then overthrow the laws of the heavens and render the Prohibited Action to Pierce.

>Any other solutions for safeguarding my Warehouse
Close the Warehouse door/portal?

>and dodging global effects?
Nope out of there?

Huh. I assumed it was the physical key poking out of your head.

so why did you raise demiurge to 600 points rather than the original 500?

Because it was buffed.

What? Me? Forget? Nah. I would never-

Uh oh.

We have a MK Jump?

was it? It doesn't seem that much different from the version you posted on the discord yesterday or so

Not yet, but YJ_user claimed MK 9 and 10, I believe. That won't be for a while though, since he's working on Fables right now and will be working on Generic Kaiju right after. And I think he has Marvel vs Capcom after that?

It acts as a magical generator, and has a Regality effect related to it. plus, as i am going to add soon, it has the ability to destroy worlds.

You should probably clarify that we have a Key like Allison's with the same lack of experience and knowledge to utilize it. Maybe something in the notes about what you could plausibly achieve with training.

The devil liquor has an actual intelligent devil inside of it Right?

No
Though there is a Drawback in Generic Fighting Game that acts like a knockoff MK

He's shitposting.

Thank you for the jump by the way, I do not know much about the setting but the jump itself is pretty cool.

I just use perks to convert all my spears into glaives so I can cut too.

It does not. it is just a nickname for Liquor made by devils.

Everything that sounds vaguely negative is shitposting, user.

Remember this.

Nice.

Does a Key of Kings generate its own magical energy or is all magic in this setting external?

Remember how put off she was by Mei getting Deku's attention? I think she might go down a bit of a dark path here.

Changed some things around with Demiurge. Might be the last update tonight.

That's what happens when actual shitposters spend years poisoning the well, user.

Just to check, is Demiurge's magic boost effectively replacing the original capstone boost effect for Lying To The Face Of God?

No, they stack
It is called a generator, so I assume it generates it.

There needs to be a drawback where you're not allowed to accept a teddy bear from Mileena.

So, do we get the liquor that gave Allison horns with that? Might be good to mention that somewhere. Horn-growing is an awesome sideeffect and deserves mention.

So is anyone else planning on helping Mileena not go batshit insane right from the beginning?
I want to waifu her. Help.

That is Blue Devil Liquor, and it is in the Drop-in tree.

Well I'm waifuing her, but I dunno about making her not insane. We're all mad here.

Neat. What's the difference between Allison's/our type of key and the Seven?

So, with Allison Syndrome, it's not literally the worst choice you could make, right? Like, given the choice to dodge an attack or not, will you always choose to tank it? Given the choice to walk off a cliff or stay on a trail, would you always choose the cliff? The choice to become Royalty or not, you'd always choose to do so just because it's"the worst"? Seems like it's a bit cheap for only 200 CP.

Allison's Key is Zoss's Key. The Seven's Keys are combinations of several thousand Keys each. Your key starts off a normal key, but by learning how to use it, it can easily become on level with the Seven.
It only applies to major decisions, so you wouldn't always make the wrong choice. For example, you arent going to run right into a battle unprepared, but you can go a certain direction, even ifd you know there is a trap.

Cool. Still think the horn-growing and stuff should be mentioned.

Also
>Post-jump it can be used to learn a language single language of your choice.
You've got a random extra 'language' in there.

I mean, the world was nearly conquered by terrifying alien invaders. Would she really go down a dark path just because Deku got with Tsuyu?

fixed

Testing, testing.

Changelog
Ver 0.6 - Clarified some stuff about the Delayed Action Mouse Maker, boosted Sweet Shop, and it doesn’t cost anything to choose location.

damn computer updates

When the MK9 and MKX jump YJ_user is supposed to have claimed gets made I plan to set my sights on Cassie Cage

>Your key starts off a normal key
I thought it had as much potential as Allison's, while the Seven have only 1/7 of that potential.

You like boring, manly blondes?

Yes

Why do companions not get discounts? Even on perks.

Looks good to me. Also, Sweet Shop looks really nice.

Sorry, i'm just a bit tired. Yeah, it is on par with Allison in terms of potential.

Choosing not to evade an attack or throw your Chain away are pretty major decisions, though. Doesn't seem worth it when you're almost guaranteed to kill yourself.

I'm just going to change it so that it will never make you die, just make you suffer. That better?

It's a 200 CP drawback, it should still be a legitimate threat, if not a guaranteed one.

Also, I have a question to ask: am i throwing out too much updates?

They do get discounts on perks? I must not have worded it properly. Unless you meant items, in which case I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that they didn't get items. I guess I must not have been thinking straight when I did that.

Who is that fat pig?

Honestly, kinda. It's good to keep your doc updated as a thread goes along. But maybe a one-post-per-thread solidifying of an update-to-that-point would be better.

UC Gundam. I eliminated all Zeon, it's the only way.

they are coming a little quick maybe stick To 1 update a thread to keep your sanity and give people more time to talk things over

Sadly Senpai didn't notice me. Then some of Senpai's friends staged an intervention to keep me away. They weren't too serious about it, so we were able to run away. Auctor at least managed to meet lots of interesting people to write books on. We ended up creating our own little kingdom between Sol's followers and a varied selection of the locals. Once more we set up our dungeon as a trial for adventurers, giving great rewards to those who succeeded while just mugging those who didn't for skills. By this point enough mana has been thrown at the dungeon's space efficiency that it doesn't even need that much external surface to have a huge complex with dozens of floors. I've taken to just walking around compressing the dungeon into a humanoid form and staying within it as the Heart. Always amusing seeing my opponents realize that breaking my skin just gives them an entry point instead of meaningfully damaging me. Auctor was frustrated at how badly outgunned we were by Nazarick's friends, so she spent most of her time traveling the world, trying to find skills that would let her fix things. Sol meanwhile just kept diplomatic ties going, his eyes and other stranger abilities making Ainz happy to have him around so long as Sol didn't start trouble. Something about having someone to commiserate with about leaving earth unexpectedly.
>Need a new three

Looking on it again i didn't notice it specified items. Sorry for my failure on reading.

Stellaris there were all these Militant xenophobic folks and diplomacy wasn't working on them so I did what any good leader does to avoid the paradox of tolerance and put them down for the good of the Federation.

If senpai doesn't notice you, then you MAKE him notice you.