Type 5 Civilization

My scenario is that a a type 5 civilization shows up to Earth, they are practically gods. They've mastered genetic engineering/medicine, know more about are biology than we do ourselves, mastered physics, etc. They can wipe us out in an instant, they are that powerful.

However, they offer us a proposition, they are humored by our nature, and offer to make us their pets, it's either this or face destruction if we can't drive them out.

Would you risk species humiliation or fight back for independence?

>a type 5 civilization is a civilization that controls multiple universes

Look if you want a half life thread just say you want a half life thread

I'm still salty my half life like creation thread never got off it's feet

>hey guys, what if we play half life but in a tabletop game?
sounds good to me famalam

Of all the threads op could have duplicated he chose this one.

>Still uses Dyson spheres.

>Type 5 civilization

How was this a half-life thread? I've generally been thinking about advanced civilizations after reading several speculative fiction novels and how they would react to humanity if they did not just ignore us.

It's universal dyson spheres of course, duh. Built around a whole universe and exploiting the forces normally driving its expansion to produce energy.

What the fuck is a type 5 civilization?

How do you get value out of a universe without enclosing everything inside Dyson spheres?

Timelords.

Are they sexy?

Okay but what the fuck does that mean? Why is it a type 5 civilization? Why not a type 3, or a type 666

It's a relatively easy choice, as pets we can learn/steal the technology they use eventually and then assert our dominance.

Google it dipshit.

They're refering to the Kardashev scale, which measures Civilizations on how much energy they use. A type 1 civ uses all the energy that reaches a planet from its local star, our current civilization is about 0.7 on the scale. A type 3 civ uses all the energy from their local galaxy... so it ramps up fast.

>Type 0 civ defeating a type 5 with stolen gear.

We wouldn't even be able to comprehend it, a type 5 civ means it literally has conquered entire universes and is moving on to alternate universes. They could literally just erase earth.

We'd be able to slow them down to some extent with nukes and razor wire.

>moving on to alternate universes
I think by definition, every universe beyond the first is an alternate universe, so they've done that already. Maybe they could 'move on' to conquering multiverses, but you'd have to asspull a definition for what that means.

This

>They're refering to the Kardashev scale, which measures Civilizations on how much energy they use.
No they aren't, because the Kardashev scale caps out at Type III. What OP is doing is inventing his own scale and not defining what it means.

>I'm not allowing any extention to the scale theorised by other people so I can be a pendantiv lil shit

Subserve, chances are our lives will be exactly the same but we get invited to parties we're allowed to be dicks at.
>Send the bill to our alien overlords

Are you going to be making this thread every day, or did you just forget that you made this thread already