A yandere is now coming after your character

A yandere is now coming after your character.

She has the resources of a normal family, and possesses powers if they exist(i.e magic user if magic exists, psionics if psionics exists) however she possesses these powers at a trained level, so no archmages

What happens

Other urls found in this thread:

48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-15-crush-your-enemy-totally.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she played by a qt?

>Slaaneshi garbage summarily pacified with Bolter fire

Wouldn't she be a trained psyker?

That indicates black ships.

Also falling in love with a space marine is hardly slaanesh or the SoB would be screwed.

If she's willing to help him on his cause and further his plans in exchange for fidelity and love, I'm sure they could be absolutely loony and crazy together.

But if she wants all his attention, his plans be damned, she's a liability and will probably face execution by way of high explosives.

SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH

Being a yandere about it kind of is.

>sob
>not yandere

Crazy chick wants your dudes dick.
Wat do?

Paranoia kicks to overdrive, and initiates shadow war of power struggle and intrigue against her, this eventually leads to one of us diablerizing the other. Then we are forever together just the way she wanted. Happy end.
Dozens, possibly hundreds, may die in the process as pawns, perceived rivals or simply unfortunate bystanders, but no price is too high for love.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

>A yandere is now coming after you
You've got my undivided attenti--
>r character.
...Oh. Boooooooo. How boring can you get?

Truthfully I should have said rich family, because in some settings(like 40k) normal families are so vastly unimportant that it's funny.

The other thing is that she possesses powers if they important in a setting(vampire in wod, mage in d&d, psyker in 40k, etc)

If multiple powers are prevalent(like a cape setting) just pick one

>women
>ever
lol

>implying she will notice shadowdancer-sempai
Won't notice me, sempai, won't notice me.

thats not very Veeky Forums related, now is it

But murder is the most traditional game of them all. I mean, look at Battle Royale and shit.

>Black Crusade Psyker lady
MY OWN CLONE!

>when fabulous bill gets into rom-coms

It doesn't matter when she comes as long as I do.

>A yandere is now coming after your character.
...Why would she come after a literal sentient vending machine?

Cain, pls. Game of Pretend is older than that - the Snake did it first.

>Legend character
Ignores her until she becomes dangerous. One of the party members is a young orc girl who he pretty much views as a daughter, so she's the most obvious target.
Considering my character's a barbarian, going after his family probably won't end well for her.

Crazy serial killer relationship. That's the only way this can work out.

Think Ladd Russo and Lua, if Lua was slightly more axe crazy.

>Dragon Yandere

>implying YHWH isn't the original Pretender
Why did Demiurge create us? Just to suffer?

My character is paladin that loves his Goddess. The jealous yandere probably decides to train for her whole lifetime and wage war upon the heavens to get paladin's soul only for herself.

>and possesses powers if they exist
she's fucked into nonexistence simply by existing then.

>The jealous yandere probably decides to train for her whole lifetime and wage war upon the heavens to get paladin's soul only for herself.
I never understood this mentality, to be honest. How fucking insecure of a person you have to be that your first thought when trying to establish mutual trust isn't to ensure loyalty, but to remove all possibilities of betrayal?
I mean, when the choice isn't free in the first place, then what value does it have? When doing a particular thing (like loving the yandere) is the only option available, there is no value in choosing that particular option.
Ensuring not loyalty, but lack of betrayal is synonymous to surviving instead of living, in my opinion.

It really depends on how useful she is. If she can advance he agenda then whatever. The second she gets in the way of it though...

Is she coming after my dude because she wants my dick or because he's close to someone she likes and in the way?

Those are two very different things. Scenario 1, I could just never do anything to upset her and live a happy life (with occasional pegging), while in scenario 2 I would have to physically defend myself from an attacker.

I mean my character is already engaged to a noble woman who keeps him in magical slavery, so if she was able to help him with that he'd be eternally grateful. And to be honest, a change in slave masters probably wouldn't bother him too much anyway. Hell, if she doesn't just delete portions of his memory at random she'd probably be a better mistress than his current one.

>I'm playing a redneck serial killer woman

They'd get along. Might be some tension between the party paladin and her though, since the paladin is the only one that talks to my PC on a regular basis.

Obviously because he is a sexy robot.

I declare my undying love for her and propose immediate marriage.
When she faints from emotional overload I stab her in the eye.

Before /qst/ it would have. It would be a quest thread that goes on for dozens of threads until nobody can jump in and its just a circle jerk of five people.

>playing Godbound
How my character reacts depends entirely on what Words she has. If she has Passion then she can literally force me to love her if I fail my saves and run out of Effort to burn on saves. If it's just another combat encounter I can probably deal with a one on one.

Yes.

Oh, cool. Devotion's all I need. If she has that, I can mold the rest of her to my liking. That she's crazy is acceptable and to be expected. It's not like a sane person would fancy me.

Wait, character? I dunno. Tanky dude in Star Wars looking for his stolen lover who he's absolutely faithful to probably just gets a lightsaber through his heart.

>only a yandere

>If she has that, I can mold the rest of her to my liking.
Not before she turns you into a quadruple amputee so that she can control your entire life. That's how Yanderes that explicitly go after you instead of people they think are stealing you from them be.

>SIFRP
The way this goes is simple. Yandere goes all crazy I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WE BELONG TOGETHER for about five seconds before my character's fiance either summarily kills her (hell hath no fury as a noblewoman scorned) or has one of her retainers do it before impressing upon my character the virtues of fidelity.

Alternatively, she may just get eaten by the wildling's pet dire wolf. You know, since we haven't had time to put her on the "do not eat" list.

>Really depends on the yandere

Some like controlling but others are into other things. Some like spying, others are basically your cultists.

Basically a yandere is a fanatical significant other

>I never understood possessive people
There is nothing to understood here. Some people just want to have a thing for themselves and nobody else. Be that spare kidney, belowed one or an oil field.

She'd probably poison your finesse, Yanderes are stupid resourceful.

This might be of notice

A dicking

murder her before his current yandere finds out

That's not the issue here.
The best way to make a person make a certain choice is to make him personally interested in making that choice, not to take away all other perceived choices.
Humans are crazy enough to do extremely stupid shit when feel that they are backed into the figurative corner.

If you want to have a man solely for youself - make him interested in being loyal to you, instead of taking away the man's other options.

Yanderes are pretty insane, if one came up to me I'd give her a briefing about how if she takes my freedom, I wouldn't love her anymore

>stand using yandere

He'd use the Joseph joestar secret technique to get the crap outta there

You are expecting reason from an epitome of crazy, unhinged girlfirend willing to casually murder people just to be with you.

I punch my GM in the face.

It's actually not that magical realmy, girls throughout history have been overly attached and prepared to kill for their loved ones.

It's so normal that one of the normiest memes ever(overly attached girlfriend) is about a yandere

I have to second that guy. I'd still punch my GM in the face.

Build a perfect robot replica to run away with her to another country. Problem solved.

I mean most yandere's redeeming qualities is "she has cunny and wants my dong", which to normal people isn't much of one one its own, but to the average otaku it means a lot. For some of those otaku being crazy isn't a dealbreaker as long as emotional security is guaranteed.

>You are expecting reason from an epitome of crazy, unhinged girlfirend willing to casually murder people just to be with you.
[blogpost]
My wife pretty much fit that description when she was my girlfriend (and pretty much fits it now, though she mellowed out a bit since her days of "I'm gonna injure you so you won't have to be drafted into the army for two years") - and even back then, she agreed with the same exact thing I'm saying now.
[/blogpost]
I'm just saying, the "carrot and stick" method only works if you have both. You can't just expect to accomplish your goals (i.e. ensure loyalty) adequately with either carrot, or a stick, especially when there are relationships involved.

>I hit her with my greatsword

Looks like it's 5d20 and 10d10

Played a 2 and a half years campaign with this as the focus for a star wars game.

In the end they fought her over a rancor pit for a hutt lords entertainment and threw her to the rancor

I don't care, I'm not a pathetic weeb

You use are on Veeky Forums a yandere would never fall for you

>"You're in a long-distance relationship with a boy named The Emperor, and burning heretics makes him happy."

>implying this will stop her
She might come back with couple mechanical limbs, but her heart will be true, fluttering even stronger for her beloved one.

>Yandere General Grievous

DESU the kind of woman I'm looking for is a carnivore who wants to be loved and supported unconditionally. Yanderes are on the fringe of that desire, so I can see the appeal somewhat.

Laugh as I hide in my citadel that's in a tundra with groves of plant creatures, skeletons, and clockwork soldiers acting as guards.

All the while being comfy with his wife enjoying teaching her about the world. Along with a nice walk through a forest while holding hands.
It's such a joy being a high int Neutral Evil wizard/druid teaching a beggar turned housewife about stuff in my friend's campaign.

Hot.
Let's smash atop the corpses of my enemies!

>a carnivore
Is this an anti-vegan thing or more of a figurative personality description?

Good luck getting into the Black Library, bitch.

My character goes along with it, most likely. He's an immortal Elf Wizard who's in Prestige Class territory already (D&D 3.5). He's also pretty lonely and a bit of a yandere himself, so as long as she resembles his original Human wife in one or two ways he'll take what he can get. When in doubt there's always Polymorph and Geas to fix those minor problems.

How the heck did you get into the black library?

i can see a yandere becoming an illuminati member to get into the black library

Hahahaha Goliath barbearian, I'mma rip that bitch in half

Figurative personality description. Basically people who have better self-actualization and stronger desires.

Where's that picture of the yandere who starved herself to get smaller?

Most yanderes would go through major stuff to have you be into them

I wonder if doing that would make you take a step towards evil alignment.

2017, using alignments

In all seriousness, probably

Careful what you wish for.

>My monk character continues to wreck the spellcaster bullshit.

Eh. It's probably for the best. Losing his Celestial Familiar Exalted Feat means one less innocent bystander put in danger because of his Human fetish (his familiar is a type of fairy, think Tinkerbell).

>She has the resources of a normal family
I have alien tech that let me live in the heart of Sagittarius A*. Our first encounter was our last encounter my dear.

Google gives me nothing right now.

Sauce?

It's a short story either from Nickelodeon or Sexual Instinct And Hydrogen Bomb War.

Funny enough that is what happened but only because nobody checked for the body and thought that the rancor would take care of her

Law of power 15

Crush your enemy totally

48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-15-crush-your-enemy-totally.html?m=1

Everyone should have this book

I'm not entirely sure if "misguided love interest" falls into "enemy" classification.

im Its does when shes killed your characters friends, slaughtered your allies, Raped you, and tried to kill everybody associated with you in order to love rape you

aren't yandere's just violent stalkers? Why do people like them again? I sense a huge double standard here.

If someone is bad enough to warrant rancor pit, they're an enemy

She will probably get either shanked by the warrior or buttraped until ahegao and death by his barbarian orc friend

Nope they are fanatical or obsessive significant others.

They can evolve into violent stalking but that's not the root of the problem

If she's competent and willing to help in our missions/ be less of a burden than another party member (which means being above catastrophically harmful) then sure. If she's willing to assist in my character's personal goal of bringing back a now dead goddess (the world is fucked without her) and serve her to keep the world from getting fucked again then that would be major bonus points. My character is mercenary enough that he'd do basically anything to advance his mission.

Violence is not a defining element here, it's about determination and monomaniacal obsession.
Also boys can be yandere too, so it's not really double standards.

Both men and women can be yanderes. Though they tend to be female in most "mainstream" stuff, males tend to be seen in stuff for ladies like audio dramas and doujins.

I tend to like both since from what I've read/listened to, the female ones go off the deep end quickly while the male ones manage to hide their power levels until shit hits the fan.

One girl in abnormal kei joshi sets up video cameras wherever the main dude does.

While it's stalking, it's not violent.

It's just an obsession

Skin: Pale
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Breasts: A-cup.
Ass: Getting there.
Background: A foreigner with worldly experience and contacts.
Personality: An airhead.
Intelligence and Athletics: She's hiding something (She's hiding her keen intellect).
Interests: She's interested in martial arts.
Height: Much shorter than you.
Weight: Waif-like
Distinctive Physical Features: Very long hair
Craziness: Part of a major crime ring (Yakuza?). She's not crazy, but they are.
Weapons: Scalpels, Katana
Tells: Fondling their weapons.

Pretty spooky how well they go together. All rolled randomly.

>the female ones go off the deep end quickly while the male ones manage to hide their power levels until shit hits the fan.
You mean just like in Mirai Nikki.

I want to see a yandere plot where after months of stalking a guy, she finds he has a shrine of her with lots of photos taken without her knowledge