For saving the local communauty, the party is gifted with a woman

>for saving the local communauty, the party is gifted with a woman
What do?

>What do?
Waifu.

breed

We do not condone slavery. She is free to go. If she wants to stay with us, fine, but we'll send her off to safety as soon as it gets dangerous.

She's going to try to swindle me. Twice. Kick her off the ship.

to some people that's the only reason they would play an rpg, to imagine being with a woman

you are either one of those people or you didn't realize you are enabling them

either way, now that you know, please don't post again

Give her a bow and a horse.

Inseminate her

Educate her in the dark unholy ways of woegloom void magics.

If she can make a fire, scavenge for food and cook, she can stay as a henchman. +If she is a tribal and can use a light projectile like a sling, dart or Javilin to hunt.

Otherwise ditch at first safe place.

>seeing so much in a meme post
That's the true meaning of projecting, if the first thing you think at while seeing a post like that, the' it's really something repressed in your head that you unconsciously project on others.

Fucking this. Didn't wash feet even once, absolutely disgusting.

If she can cook, clean, hunt and do some craftsmanship for the party she can stay.
She can double stay if she is also a healer.

Unless she has big titties, then we take her on our merry way as a stress relief between adventures, of course.

Quite the opposite, it was whatever was in the OP's head that prompted him to take the effort to make this thread, anticipating themed replies from overeager RPers who want tot talk about THEIR GUY doing the waifu! tee hee

besides hypothetical waifuism is well documented here i don't think thats debatable

just take the hit like a man instead of flinching when called out

The stress relief will be restricted to keeping company.

Pretty sure that was what meant.

>he says when there are 6 different replies to the OP involving things that aren't about sex at all (but most of those are kind of edgy)

Can she cook? The group is tired of rations and jerky, and clean clothes are a thing you don't know you need until you are using the same outfit for a week. We will just need to maintain the orc barbarian away from her, maybe add a chastisty belt, nigger can't leave his dick off of anything.

Have her run a shop in the community for me and increase my holdings by having her learn ruthless capitalism then dominate the local market.
I ain't got time for any of this waifu shit, I need more cash money.

What's up with that neo-puritanism?
Are you a SJW? A Redditor triggered by people talking about women better than his chubby girlfriend lurking that site to accuse everyone desiring better of being 2/10 would not bang neckbeards? or all of this enabled by dudebros teaching that a hole is a hole?
Or something else entirely, a /pol/ack triggered by muh weebs not breeding white warriors for their illusionary racial war?

God, how things can go so wrong that men of all ideological sides can think liking cute girls is wrong or somehow perverse?
What an life-denying, desireless society, Nietzsche would be ashamed of today even harder than he expected to.

>literally draping herself in a carpet
And I thought Russians were bad.

you done spazzing out?

Call dibs and knock her up and ship her home to my char's home.

>no arguments

Kill the entire community as punishment for slavery. If the woman cries, kill her too for endorsing slavery.

Why would breast size matter, in that case?

Does she have any rare carves?

Keeping my dick company with them sweater puppies.

No. You are now a frog.

Sell her back to the community for the reward we were actually fucking promised. If we wanted a slave or whatever, we would buy one. If they don't cooperate, then negotiations are over and we attack.

Look man I think she's cute too but I don't get why we're making extra threads with her.

Ask her what stuff she likes to do, and depending on the answer anything from letting her work at the orphanage our guild runs, to being some kind of worker with whatever kind of trade shes good at. At competitive market value pay of course.

My first instinct was to say "No way, fag!" but then I started thinking. I've always wondered what it'd be like to kick a woman in the vagina full force but have never been in a situation where that'd be a socially acceptable (re)action. Could I offer this woman her freedom for the low, low price of a cunt punt?

That is still not an acceptable action user.

Compared to what normally goes on in Chinkland this is getting off easy.

Wait, is she really a slave? Could be just a cake trying to get wedded off.

*Teleports behind you*
Pshhh.. Nice try... Nerd...

>it was whatever was in the OP's head
>which I am projecting
>effort to make this thread

Watch me project and be more likely to be right
>I'm the OP, I found this image which I think is a pretty cool qt. I will post it with the laziest meme text and maybe get some >yous out of it

I think I'm going to have to steal this idea.
Especially if the party helps non-humans.

>You refuse?
>What a great and terrible shame she had brought upon our house
>Everyone to the village center, it's time for the stoning

either way it still results in sowing the seeds with greentext bait, this will multiply out of control unless everyone practices discipline, no one wins unless we increase awareness among potentially repliers so they know not to participate

Sell her and buy two traps

>When some communities have some extra women they cannot marry back into the community they sometimes "gift" them to trustworthy adventurers or travelers in the hopes that they would some day marry said adventurer or traveler and bring them back home so they can be new valuable members of the community

Depends if we need a pack mule

Oh you better believe she's going to learn the ways of swordplay, archery, and horseback riding. If she has any talent for magic, then she'll learn that instead. New party member!

Cakes are for tenderly loving, not giving away!

She's asian.

What if the cake wants to be a "gift" to some young boyish adventurer?

>imagine being so triggered by girls

>Murderhobos
>Productive members of society
They preform a service by murderhobos, but they don't belong among civilized folks

I'm pretty sure not all of them are murder hobos plus it's not like parents are going to give their daughters away to just any random murder hobos

Then I'm gonna make her my lilypad, cuccboi

Looks like I have a deciple to train.

Check its teeth, cleanliness, and health. Find out if it has any saleable skills or has learned any tricks. Feed it and clean it so it's all glossy and healthy looking. Then sell it.

If I wanted a slave, whore, or cook I'd have fucking hired or purchased one already.

This. This is why I don't work for peasants. Now can we please get back to working for someone who doesn't think payment should involve husbandry, husbando, babysitting, or mercantilism.

Oh, then it doesn't really matter, does it?
The campaign's going to come to a crashing halt in like two weeks when the GM moves away; and then, even though it barely got started, you'll spend the next fucking decade crying about it like it was the greatest adventure you'd ever had.

Depends on financial position of our party and resources value in-setting.If we're poor probably sell her to the kikest slave lord.

>This is why I don't work for peasants.
Thia user gets it.
A girl/woman is hardly fitting payment for any job worth doing, and any job for which she is fitting payment isn't worth the hassle.
Royalty aside of course. But it is hardly like a king/noble is going to give his daughter to the likes of a lowborn like you.

I'm only crying because your comment hurt. I was just making a joke, and you return with a caustic comment. Besides, does anyone here really trust a GM when they literally throw a female npc at you? This has happened to me on three separate occasions and not once did things turn out well.

Feh. Don't work for royalty either. They don't stick to their contracts any better. At least with peasants they're looking up to you instead of down at you when they change the terms.

Peasants also aren't as likely to toss you in chains on a whim either.

Work for the middle. The ones that need work regularly and can pay. The ones that have to pay or never get work done again.

It isn't glamorous but it's buying me a second inn. Maybe a ranch too if I live through the winter.

>all these guys not wanting a waifu
I don't understand.

>Work for the middle.
I agree with you fully.
My point was the only woman worth it as a reward for a job would be a noble one (and then only because of the trappings that come along with her), and that you were never going to get that promised reward anyway.

>It isn't glamorous but it's buying me a second inn.
Nice.

>I don't understand.
Get laid a few times, have a couple of relationships, you'll figure it out pretty quickly.

You must be really attractive to prefer that over waifus.

asians can have big titties

Yeah, you wish you had a carpet that nice. Besides, it's a shawl.

I hear croaking.

Depends on the species, since you said woman I'll assume she's human. However, a good half the party isn't so they wouldn't be able to impregnate her, which could be a boon or bane depending on preferences. (The goblin MIGHT be able to knock her up, if he really tried, but he's a bit too autistic about warfare, muscles, and 'greek'.)

Humans in party are a female inquisitorial officer (not lesbian), a tank officer, and an elctro-witch(male.) Tank officer is married, so I guess that leaves the electro-witch, unfortunately, he's at best 14, and even that's probably a lie.Technically harems are considered acceptable in segments of our culture, but nobody here's wealthy enough to retain them except the duelist/pilot and he's a beast soldier (it would socially be inappropriate for him to dominate a human that way.)

There's no way you can get two cute traps for one 3dpd.

First off, ask what I'm supposed to do with it.

If I had to keep her I guess she could do chores for the party or whatever. If she was getting in the way or trying some shifty shit I'd just dump her at the nearest town.

Yeah Uh, Inquistorial Party. Were probley gonna just ship her off to are Radical Xeno Inquistors black site, so she may live her life without fear of the imperium being a cock and possibly find a nice life.

You aren't going to interrogator her first?
heresy is everywhere

If my GM did this i would have an eye on her all the time. That cunt is probably an assassin.

Radical Ordo Xenos who gives about no shits. And has interragator who acts with out me even commanding him. So yeah shes gonna be interrogated as he leaves the room.

Also fucking same image as OP appeard as I refreshed this thread

That is what i like to hear.
Though i have to wonder why he isn't the boss

Stipend for her, ask her what her skills are, stick her as party manager.

We sort of had then when i was Dming
The tribal chief the Pcs were negotiating with tried arrange a marriage with his daughter with the ships captain.
The pc was gay so that went weird. luckily the pilot stepped in and picked up the pieces.
on the same planet they they did end up with a couple of refugees, including 1 family and a cranky mute space mutant.

they let the space mutant lounge around and the families worked as extra crewmen

Hes got less fellowship than a Legion of the Damned. Also he has a reputation for unintelaly getting his Inquistor blamed and the fact he explicitly told me he never wants to be an inquistor. (He has a family and doesn't EVER want them to be involved)

Yeah, and I'm gonna croak inside her if you know what I mean.

The party could use a dedicated cook and all around maid, she'll be useful to us.

What about a bangmaid?

Free cumrag? Noice. Is she young? Extra value points for the age group of 10-16.

It's possible

No offence but can asians really have big breasts without surgery or being overweight?

Far better colors though,