Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Overpowered WAAC FW Rhino doors edition

Last >Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=fVWObn2XXLo&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Death Guard codex (thank you Vladimir)
>Epub
mega.nz/#!9hkg0LgL!_Y53qiTD0VDA641V4NBQtnZ8hTGLA_VE-CkTPh9YQzE
>PDF
mega.nz/#!p0tzAIya!DEVmw60_jOLXCdvWqoKBDx8_BW-wxbV6KD4CpB5WbvY

First for Slaanesh

Nth for Tau

>New thread repost

I have a strong urge to convert some Metroids, with the new game coming out and showing us actually evolved beyond the larval stage Metroids again. Anyone have any ideas to help inspire me? I realise that the larval one would be essentially impossible due to it's transparent body.

hey, reccomend me one of his books. i see three but don't know which to buy

Wait, there are people who actually use those fucking OP door upgrade sets from FW? Disgusting.

Romanian Iron Guard marines did nothing wrong

What are you working on Veeky Forums?
Play any games recently?
Plan on playing any games soon?

Threadly reminder that Doorfags need toss out their WAAC conversion kits and play with bare rhinos like the rest of us casual friendly players.

So who is going to kiss the Lion to wake him up? I bet he has 7 midgets to take care of him too! I bet its gonna be Magnus, changeling must be pissed he got btfo by a mute midget.

Looking to get back into playing (played a small amount of Daemons in 7e)
I'm thinking of playing necrons, but I was wondering if there's any other factions that win through pure attrition? One with less 'horde' tactics ideally. I thought maybe Iron Hands, but I'd like something a bit less generic than Space Marines.
Basically I'm looking for an army that fields a few, insanely durable units and just takes everything the opponent can give.
Also necro codex when?

I don't get it. How are doors waac and op?

I hope Cypher gets to shove his sword up that treasonous oathbreaker Gulliman's ass.

They just are bro. Stop questioning.

You can summon after debunking the holocaust

All FW is OP. Get with the news friendo

pay to win heraldic decorations get out and stay out

These are Forge World.
FW is WAAC and should be banned.

>The mysticism of the Legion led to a cult of death, martyrdom and self-sacrifice. They had an action squad that was called Echipa morții, or "Death Squad". Iron Guard leader Zelea Codreanu claimed the name was chosen because members were ready to accept death while campaigning for the organization. The members of the first "Death Squad" were: Ion Dumitrescu-Borșa (who was a Christian Orthodox priest), Sterie Ciumetti, Petre Țocu, Tache Savin, Traian Clime, Iosif Bozântan, Nicolae Constantinescu.[6] A chapter of the Legion was called a cuib, or "nest," and was arranged around the virtues of discipline, work, silence, education, mutual aid, and honor.
Their fluff seems pre-written. Worship emps asa God, Chaplain's have more power than standard chaplains, organised in cuibs instead of companies, company vets are called the "death squad." Then give them are balanced combat doctrine rather than all melee all the time to differentiate them from Black Templars.

Well I don't see anything in the rulebook preventing you from doing that...

They're shiting in the retarded anti FW crowd.

>How are doors waac and op?
They let your vehicles benefit from Chapter Tactics... fucking WAAC'ers ruining 40K with their FW cheese.

I only rolled 5s and 6s after installing fw doors.

yeah, thats the homoeroticism i would expect from a dark angels player.

>be at lgs
>guy asks if I want to play a game
>I say sure and we agree on points and roll for a mission
>he starts setting up his army, beautifully painted imperial fists with fluffy units like centurions
>notice one of his rhino doors is the FW imperial fists one
>immediately start packing my stuff up
>he asks what's wrong and I just ignore him
>tell him right before I walk out that I don't play WAACfags
Anyone else have any good stories of FW WAACfags getting btfu'd?

Now this is shitposting

Probably DG. Insanely resilient. Counters hordes/vonscript soam w ease.

Same man, fuck Forgeworld WAACniggers
>be me
>store owner wants to play a game
>sure
>he sets up his World Eaters army
>has Kharn, Terminators with chainaxes, some Khorne Berserkers, some rhinos
>notice his Khorne Berserkers are using fucking Forgeworld parts
>his rhinos are using fucking Forgeworld DOORS
>pack up and leave, never visit his shit shop again even though it's the only one in the city
Fucker deserved it. God I hate cheaters like that.

If only tau went for that design instead of crisis suits that ate a mushroom from Mario

Doing the dishes and sorting my bitz box
>Took the week off to build DG stuff
>3-7 days delivery means I should have taken next week off instead.

There are people who, being retards spout "FW is WAAC and OP!" as if it's some kind of universal truth.

Apparently not realizing that a shitload of FW products are purely cosmetic vehicle and infantry accessories like doors with chapter logos on them. Not to mention that quite a lot of FW units are either bland as shit vehicle variants or overpriced (in both points and money) mediocre shit.

DG and 1k sons are probably the most durable right now.
DG T5 is insane, but I think the 2+ save from 1ksons edges out vs small arms fire over FNP.
Someone else can math hammer it out.
1ksons inflict way more hurt than DG THOUGH. but I'm biased

rofl
thanks, anons

I wish I had known this a year ago.

>Move to New Town
>Find lgs, start hanging out
>Over the course of a year I never win a single game
>Finally figured it out after a year they were all using forge world parts.
>Leave the store and find a proper gw only store 300 miles away.

Is there any viable (not tournament but at least "good game casual" viable) mech Ork builds possible under the Index list?

Reminder that if you buy from Forgeworld you probably deny the Holocaust and like Hitler. And the Romanian Iron Guard.

Trips confirms what we all know
can someone shoop the face on him pls?

Can one build a DG list that can deal enough Mortal Wounds AND deal with hordes?
I see some solution is dual (the grenade gimmick can be deadly against both) but I was curious to hear from you guys and gals.

They probably have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sake of procreation too.

"Deal with hordes" equals bring a bunch of Poxwalkers.

>Set up to play a 50 power game
>Opponent is playing Tacticals in Mark IV armour
>Hang on, something looks a bit fishy here
>"Ey mate, those aren't forge world mark IV armour are they?"
>"Nah, betrayal at calth bruv, honest."
>Acting quickly I snatch one up and slice it's arm off with my trusty bowie knife
>RESIN
>His lies exposed, my opponent let's out an unearthly wail and bursts into flames

>Romanian Iron Guard.
So you counter-horde? But then have you enough stuff that deals MW?

I run flamers and horrors with my thousand sons. Horrors are the most annoying unit in the game. They split. They give you - 1 to hit with changeling. They come back. If you park them in an objective they just stick. Flamers eat Geq for breakfast. Rubrics eat Meq and Teq. Vehicles are an issue.

Easy now user this is a blue board

Holocaust denying FW WAACfag btfo

You have to go back.

Reminder that poxwalkers are a trap option and that cultists are better at everything while also cheaper.

>>Romanian Iron Guard.
Lol dunno why is there. I googled from a post above because I did not know it.

Beautiful.
Also, the most broken shit is not FW. Use this as a sad excuse like this pathetic fuck here is sad (or is satire and my autism did not get it).

What do you mean by Mek, all the Mek options are quite good and to make a Mek themed army it can be quite strong.
Big Gunz
Morkanauts
Lootas
Vehicles

Any tips for scratch building a tarantula?

Even Primaris™ are not safe from FW WAAC.
Repulsor doors.

Don't be shit

GODDAMN I LOVE THIS NEW PASTA.
FUCK FW
ITS ALL OP.
>disgusting

>be me
>live in Germany under Mommy Merkel (peace be upon her name)
>play TSons
>best friend plays Grey Knights
>he loves to homebrew
>one day he comes to me with some new psychic powers based off of old ones from back in 3e
>one of them is called Holocaust
>awkward but ok
>we play
>he tries to cast the power while we're in combat
>I roll to deny the witch with one of my sorcerers
>success
>hear a knock on the door
>open it
>get tackled by large burly brown men in uniform who handcuff me
>get sent to jail under Holocaust denial laws
>while in jail browse Veeky Forums
>enter thread
>see post
>"Reminder that if you buy from Forgeworld you probably deny the Holocaust and like Hitler"
>wait shit my rhino doors are from Forgeworld
>guard sees this
>get an extra 5 million years for everyone non-jew who died in the Holocaust on top of my 6 million year sentence for every jew who died in the Holocaust
FUCK YOU GUYS

Wow fucking ruined it

Dont be a FORGEFAG, faggot.
NO! Not the Primaris Marines too!
Whats next? Our beloved and balanced Girlyman will get rules and a model from Forgeworld as well?!?!?!

They allow you a fraction of an inch more to shoot around LoS blocking terrain.

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE COURSE OF THE LAST DAY TO START THIS ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

20 plague marines with plasma, 2 Rhinos, a Blight Hauler, and a DP for rerolls is over 1000 points. Add Morty is 1500. Two tanks a sorc and one of the mini characters is 2k, don't even have room for terminators. SM elite armies is suffering.

Mech as in mechanized: bikes, buggies, boyz in battlewagons? Even dread mob would do.

"Not just another green horde" I guess?

Same question, I know FW pasta been around for sometimes but suddenly it going strong this time.

ForgefagWAACs happened.
The holocaust didn't.

Oh, trukks are kinda shit, Dread mob is hit or miss depending on your opponent

Yeah. What happened last thread?

tl;dr, Anti-FW fags get pissy at FW leading to all this memeing. JIDF shills get upset after people starting talking about Romanian Iron Guard themed Marines and write ridiculous pasta about Holocaust denial.

>guy at my LGS is asking people for spare bases
>ask him why and he says he wants to rebase his plague bearers
>"oh yeah the 25 mm they come with are too small aren't they?"
>"oh no I'm putting them from the larger to the smaller so I get more attacks when I pile in"
Is this modeling for an advantage?

Yeah. Lemme guess, he also uses the Forgeworld Great Unclean One model too doesn't he? Fucking WAACfags.

>go on a trip to warhammer walk
>dat museum
>all these models
>black library store with all the books
>amazing game tables
>suddenly i see it
>fucking forgeworld
>pack my shit up and leave immediately
>told the redshirts to keep their waac game to themselves
>buy warmachines and hordes

FW release new doors and /40kg/ lost their shit.

>warhammer walk
the fuck, * warhammer world

Especially since you can just use csm stratagems to regenerate them even more efficiently than piss walkers

smaller, like what, 20mm squares? the smallest common round is 25mm, at least GW
If he does it for more attacks it is, but putting guys on larger bases because they dont fit properly on smaller ones is gucci imo

Wow, didn't know that Games Workshop endorsed Holocaust denial. What a bunch of anti-semites.

What the fuck am I looking at?

No, it's just plain cheating.

Yup, you're giving so much for a 5+ save that can't be negated
lewding Riko should be illegal

well yeah I mean, modeling for an advantage is a form of cheating obviously

What's that from?

A game of 40k, I know a lot of people on /40kg/ have never seen one so I understand

This. You need to base the model on the base it came with (or another of identical size).

If it didn't come with one you have to make a good-faith guess and allow your opponent to consent to this before fielding the model.

Kick the little shit in the nuts and feed him his dice one-by-one, he's a goddamn cheater.

Depends, are those bases from ForgeWorld?

I've actually just put all my calth marines onto 25mm so that they fit on my terrain better. I'm still waiting for the day someone calls me out for it. My excuse so far is that I liked the calth marines better than csm and that the models they count as are on 25mm.

Smaller bases means his screen is smaller as they'll have to be closer and can't cover as much area.

Which is more important in the age of precision deep strikes.

>5+ FNP
>immune to morale
>generate more when they kill people by punching
>buffed passively by stuff like typhus and tallyman
really makes you think

Warzone Damocles.
2nd book. Culexus killed Aun'Va

Is it modeling for advantage if you have a old greater daemon? As in, from a blister old?

They're six points each. You can bring quite a few and still have plenty of points for other stuff. Keep in mind one if the nice things about Poxwalkers is their fearless and it's pretty easy to replenish them in combat. So you don't necessarily need to outnumbered the enemy horde in total for them to get their job done. As long as you've got one guy left it's not too hard to spend 1 CP to build the unit back up against enemy hordes.

It's not one of the Forgeworld Greater Daemons so no.

Makes me think about converting up more cultists

What the fuck?! You mean this is a game? Like dnd or some shit?

If you prepare an excuse in advance you are acknowledging your transgression.

No one's innocent.

>New game.
It isn't a remake of a twenty something year old game or anything. It's not like that artwork hasn't been available for about as long as Tyranids have had models

Innocence Proves Nothing

Hitler is cuz the holocaust never happened.
>t. forgeworld WAACplayer

Does anyone have a picture of the 1998 tactical squad sprue?

Nah man
using an older model and having it on the base it came with isnt cheating
but switching guys from bigger bases (that they came with) to smaller bases just so you can fit more of them into a fight is cheating

I put my nobs on 32mm bases instead of the 25mm bases that they came with because they looked retarded and only fit about 50% onto the 25mm