Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1763: We Still Have SOME Standards Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDeG83djNleEEtZXc?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We Still Have SOME Standards Edition
what are those supposed to be?

Not being on /qst/, mostly.

I was gonna say not being on /r9k/ or /b/ but is technically right.

>was she 'heroic' enough to be in Throne of Heroes

The Chaldea system doesn't give a flaming fuck about the Throne of Heroes at this point. A cup of noodles qualified. Caster Giles' yearning for an ideal waifu qualified. Thomas "literally lion headed" Edison qualifies because the Presidents of the USA apparently have their own private Throne of Heroes.

And if you mash a human and a Divine Spirit together hard enough, it'll basically shrug and give that a pass too. It doesn't even have to be full-on identity death; Quetz waltzed in as a full Divine Spirit by being summoned in a human woman as a host, and Artemis literally piggybacked on Orion when you summoned him.

Can i punch Obito from Naruto with my armament Haki?

Jump #417: Alterworld D. Rus
>Six of Pentacles (Success), reversed: Overconfidence, bad investments, and imprudent handing of acquired wealth.
>Age: 21
>Location: American Server
>Background: Perma Mode
>Class: Magus
>Race: Human
>Don't Need No Map (Free, Perma)
So in addition to having perks that act as automap systems, I can add maps that I SEE to my internal mapping. How handy.
>Divine Fire (800, Perma)
Note to self: give every single NPC life, they kind of deserve free will.
>Godslayer (500, Perma)
Being able to refuse divine quests and alterations by said deities is probably pretty crucial in this world.
>Patent (300)
It's nice to be able to automagically collect commissions on anything built with or from my designs.
>Astral Mana Dispersal (0)
It is a good thing that I have a truly, truly hilarious amount of mana, or else draining magic from things would worry me a bit. And having it happen in five second increments, so I have time to cut myself off, is useful.

So.

Uh.

I kind of accidentally started a virtual war in a virtual world.

It turns out you actually should NOT suddenly bestow self-awareness upon every NPC in the game, because ennui is dangerous and greed moreso.

Seriously, things went so wrong here that I just don't want to talk about it.

Why would you want to do that? Tobi is a good boy.

No, Obito's body isn't actually there when he does his phasing trick. Armament Haki is for hitting people (or at least Devil Fruit users) even if their body has weird properties.

You wouldn't want to summon Justeaze to learn about the Third Magic anyway, considering the entire reason the Heaven's Feel Ritual is a thing in the first place was because she doesn't actually know jack shit about it.

that makes sense, thanks
So i could punch Kitty Pride but not him

.>Tobi is a good boy
just because you had a bad past doesn't give you excuses to be a cunt

>No F/GO scenario today

Sad

if he isn't actually there, not even imagine breaker would work since you wouldn't be able to actually hit him...

Is Obitos Kamui the best phasing power in the chain?

It's not actually phasing, is it? Isn't it actually teleportation with an illusory component?

No, that would be the one in Generic Creepypasta, presumably.

Just in case Val shows up, would Summoning EX let me create Phantoms or equivalent spirits from urban legends and stuff for the purpose of the Phantom of the Order perk?

Then just summon an OC of the original True Magic user. It actually makes way more sense to summon them anyway rather then a disembodied soul trapped in a fucking wish granting cup.

Still 5 hours left on my side user. I will start slowing down from tomorrow, since I'm starting to get into ideas that take more time and heavier schoolwork but you'll still get one today.

Phantoms themselves? nah. Similar things? Probably.

>Phantoms themselves? nah. Similar things? Probably.
Hey Val, the wikia says that Shakespeare and Anderson are capable of fabricating Phantoms.
Is there any way to represent this using Servant Supplement purchases?

Maybe a rehash of Assassin (Zero) Skill + Noble Phantasm set?

Are they? Well, probably have to be a Noble Phantasm of some kind if it's not one of their Skills.

Hey Val, would the original user of Heaven's Feel be valid as a Servant for F/SN, and if so, what rank would you give True Magic as an NP?

Pretty sure Justeaze is already one and I wouldn't have it be buyable at all. Maybe for Grands but not for a normal Servant.

Justeaze isn't a Servant actually, at least officially she isn't, though that doesn't mean she couldn't be. Though I wasn't talking about her so much as the unnamed original holder from over a thousand years ago back before the Third Magic was lost, since Justeaze wouldn't know anything about the Third Magic, that doesn't change the ruling though.

i can't find the generic creepypasta jump on the drive

>not even Imagine Break
i'd argue that point actually. We have seen it interfere with teleportation, and it would be in contact with something supernatural, which it would negate. if Tobi is fully gone, the illusion would vanish, if he is only partially gone, i'd say the 'line' where he teleports would vanish, leaving him with a hole in his body

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDeG83djNleEEtZXc?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc

thanks

Can you summon a Servant with no myth? I think the closest things are the Hassans, but they're incomplete Servants or something.

Just a short one this time.

The Hashshashin scenario is ready. Covering every Hassan, from the newbie to the Old Man himself.

I likely won't post one tomorrow, since I'll be away most of the day at school and tired when I get back, but I'll still try to get one out.

There's ((Sasaki)) (((Kojiro))), who's a wraith based on another potential Servant. And of course EMIYA, whose myth happens long after the Grail War he was summoned to.

Jumpers!

Have you ever changed a setting's genre or tone?

all the time
i make everything light-hearted comedy

Every setting can be a lewd setting, if you just believe.

Thanks for the scenarios

Also, good luck with your stuff!

How dangerous is the Overlord (the series) jump?
Is it a relatively save jump for an early chain?

I can guess from the Powerdescriptions that there are some high powered mages/heroes, but in how much trouble am i in if i jump there overall (is there a war or will i be hunted down)?

>Fate Grand Order Scenarios.pdf
How many Events are left for the Part 1 of your FGO jump?

However many I can think of or are suggested to me.

What are you working on right now?

If you're a level 100, only Players/gods would be able to beat you. You'll only have to worry about upsetting Ainz or any of the NPCs he directs. There's also a Dragon Lord you probably want to avoid if you're a non-native

I made Mount and blade into a sci-fi setting via out of context technology and properties that travel with you.

Update for Seven Deadly Sins at the current moment, but a bunch of other things too.

Assuming you are going to purchase Level 100 or you are already on that level, not much of a threat.

>Locals
There are a few super-powers that could pose a threat to you. Mainly Dragons Lords (who are only hostile to Players and the only surviving ones from the last war are either hiding in either the sky or some deep cavern and won't interfere with you unless you mess with them), and Nazarick.

You can get on Nazarick's good side by paying 100 CP if you are so worried. They are not exactly nice guys (some of them are demons and human eating monsters), but they are not so far from what this world has to offer, and Ainz is trying to build an empire where those things stop being so common.

>Player
You have the enemity of the Dragons, the Slane Theocracy (a nation founded by now deceased players, still has some pretty good equipment, some player-descendants with high levels and at least a WCI with the power of mind-control), and Nazarick's interest.

The 100 CP option to become an ally of Nazarick seems much more needed here, since Ainz was pretty eager to test how the respawn thing would work and he isn't willing to do that on himself. Showing yourself as a player will also gain the enemity of the NPCs on some way.

>Player and Supreme Being
Not really much of a threat level here. Both Dragons and the ST are still a thing, but considering the number of assets that you have and that you live in an impenetrable fortress of the size of multiple cities, it's not that much of a problem.

>Training the Hassans
Finally I get to use those teacher perks from Dragon Ball and Generic Xianxia

Will King Hassan use his insta-kill abilities during the duel?

Has the work on Anime Nazis already begun?

No, he's there to test you, not kill you. That said, he's badass enough to shut down a perma Noon mode Gawain when he wasn't a Grand and he's in full Grand glory here, so you're going to be in for a big fight.

Long since begun, it's just not to fluffing stage yet. Am almost ready for that though.

which properties?

thanks. Sounds good. I was going to take heroes realm and level 100 anyway. With some other of the really great perks in there i'm sure to survive then

>my build

background
local: non heteromorphic races: angel -300
Magic caster –free

perks:
Innate talent: Physical powerhouse, magical powerhouse, use any magic item -300
Realm of heroes -free
Level 100 -600
Arcane caster –free

items:
(+200 cp for items; discount on any one item)
The ring of elru -400

drawbacks:
Embroiled in politics +200
Foreigner +100
Bandit woes +100

an ancient song tower I've been growing for a long time that maintains its height by being part of my animal Crossing town, some space-based manufacturing facilities, the library of Alexandria University of Illinois combo from civilization

Just to confirm, if I buy a Servant with CP in Fate/GO and upgrade them to a Grand in the Scenario, I'd have to repurchase their Skills and Noble Phantasms before I could upgrade them, right?

Like, say, they got Mana Burst B from being a normal Servant, I'd still have to pay up to B rank before I could upgrade to A, right? With the same going for upgrading a NP from B to A?

Also, could we, uh, refuse certain of the Zabaniyas with the last option of the scenario? I'd rather not get Cursed Arm-senpai's arm or Hundred Faces' MPD. Serenity's poison body is... negotiable.

Yes. That said, even buying on the same rank for NPs would likely net you something far, far stronger. But yeah, you need to buy separately.

Yeah, you can choose to not get some of them if you like. Heck, if you want, you can have it be that you just have the knowledge to create those techniques within yourself and can choose which to go through with.

>Yes. That said, even buying on the same rank for NPs would likely net you something far, far stronger. But yeah, you need to buy separately.
Fair enough, I suppose.

>Yeah, you can choose to not get some of them if you like. Heck, if you want, you can have it be that you just have the knowledge to create those techniques within yourself and can choose which to go through with.
Alright, thanks. Some of these I found on the wiki are pretty interesting, but the Hassans we see don't seem to like them very much themselves.

If He_Who_Writes is here, I have a Digimon Adventure question. What does Unquenchable Animus do, specifically? It reads like something I would want, but I'm not quite grokking it.

Hey YJ_user, what sort of ranges do the super sight and super hearing have from single purchases in Young Justice?

Is boobmon over there actually in that jump or would that have to be a different jump?

Asking for a friend

How many o you jumpers can singlehandedly take down both the Justice League and Avengers in this picture?

If you can then what methods will you use to do so?

>However many I can think of or are suggested to me.
Thanks Val, you and Bee need a beeg hug

I probably could with magical social-fu, bewitching and mind-control. I'd have to work from the inside as a heroine though, it probably wouldn't work if they considered me an enemy from the start.

Which hero is the most resistant to Charm? Martian Manhunter? I might have to trap that one in a crystal casing or something.

Why is that the best one? What's special about it?

>magical social-fu
What kind will you use, must have plenty of options to be considering this one

>Which hero is the most resistant to Charm?

Hal also has good defences considering he is a GL, Zatanna might if she has time to prepare, Batman at times (depends on writer)

>Maybe for Grands but not for a normal Servant.
Does that mean you could buy True Magic as a skill/NP if you take the scenario to become a Grand Servant?

I asked about that when I made my build for it and YJ_user was updating it for his ruling, have his quotes on it:

>For hearing, I'd say around 5 miles, with each additional purchase adding around another 5 miles of "coverage". Whispers you would stop being able to hear at around the 3~4 mile range, so at around that level for each purchase would be where you stop hearing whispers, (8~9 for the second purchase, 13~14 for the third, etc.) with you being able to hear pretty much everything above a whisper in the miles before that.

>Sight is a bit harder to quantify, but at the first level you would be able to see things at a microscopic level when you're holding it directly in front of your face, and still be able to make out fine details (like writing) at around 100 miles. Things increase from there, and because of how eyes work you're going to be able to see things much better at any distance- while you might not be able to make out celestial objects from outside of our solar system, for example, you could probably spot, say, Neptune in the night sky, and see much more than other people can with the naked eye.

Well-

>DC's The Trinity

-okay no, throwing this one. One does not simply get the Superman Thought Robot's attention.

In all seriousness though, the Justice League is miles more terrifying on an individual basis than the Avengers. Because the Avengers cap out at planetbusting before superscience, and I don't see Strange or Quicksilver there so that leaves Thor pulling double duty as magic expert and speedster.

Lilithmon got added in later generations, but unless Adventure excludes Digimon outside from the first few generations, you can probably get her. She's a mega level Digimon, so you can probably do a line like-

Salamon -> BlackGatomon -> LadyDevimon -> Lilithmon.

I don't think Lilithmon was in Adventure, but you could probably get her by just going up the right Digivolution tree.

Hey Val, you said you were redoing Fate/Extra right? Any chance of us getting a shot at Ea? I know we could get it using out of jump powers but, the idea of getting it legitimately would feel nice. Maybe we best Gil or befriend him and he hands it over to us as a sign of the only friend besides Enkidu he will ever have in life, or something I dunno.

As an EX NP, probably.

Yeah, that's probably not going to happen in Extra of all things. I don't mind taking suggestions, even when it's clear it's just for one thing, but they do need to make sense.

In Legends maybe but Extra's not really going to focus on Gil in terms of scenarios.

>As an EX NP, probably.
Neat. Would anything by getting it from that jump instead of Fate/Stay Night, or are both options the same?

>How many o you jumpers can singlehandedly take down both the Justice League and Avengers in this picture?

All of them figthing together at the same time? Are they prepared for my attack? Do they know who i am? With the intent to kill them or just stun.

To survive i need some good anti-plot armor; anti fate perks
then i'll clone myself and let several clones do several things like

I'd attack Zatanna and scarlet witch first (knock both out with physical force/telekinesis immediately before anyone has time to react or otherwise make it unable for them to speak/use hand signs)
then vision and martian manhunter (FIRE lots of fire)
then Green lantern and flash (use my own speed to take green lanterns ring and then break the flashes legs with telekinesis or a well placed kick)
Take away all their weapons with super speed (including Mjölnir, yes)

i can phase through the rest of their attacks and take them one by one

Won't be easy, but i think i can do it

Thanks.

Assuming you're asking if it'd be any better or worse then the FSN option, it'd be better in that you'd likely have a few years of training in it but that's pretty much all.

It's more efficient to redirect Mjolnir with really, really, really powerful or at least unique Asgardian magic (Hela is the only one who seems to be able to do it on a regular basis) unless you have a perk like Use Any Magic Item.

>unless you have a perk like Use Any Magic Item.
i do and i've wielded (my version) of Mjölnir before

Most Jumpers? I mean, once you are on planet/continent destroying levels, most versions of those groups would get blasted away.

So, anyone with
>Dragon Ball Z/AF/GT/Multiverse
>God of High School
>Dragon Maid
>Saint Seiya
>High School DxD
>Ultraman
>Gurren Lagann (with unlocked Spiral Energy scenarios)

Should be able to do it. Then we can add lots of hax from multiple jumps that are nigh-impossible to defend without in-jump means.

I briefly turned Pokemon into a Survival Horror.

Team Snagem took my partner. There is no longer a Team Snagem.

If you can phase through attacks, why do you care about Flash?

because speedforce bullshit was repeatedly shown to negate even the weirdes phasing powers (sometimes when it's convenient and other times not when it's inconvenient)

Would all of them falling asleep to a giant sleep or coma if I need to spell count? Sometimes you don't even need to fight.

I'm basically a god in both of their universes with both marvel magic and DC occult

i could take them, yes

Both teams have beaten gods.

would be possible that the magic inclined heroes have some sort of automated response or general resistance to that

i know
and i know that i need some perks that let me beat plot-armor protected MCs, but i'm rather powerful with those two jumps alone, without even mentioning my other jumps (well i should mention Master of Magic for the "i am the fortress" combo with "dimension lord", "tower of fate" and "Hell lord")

I thought about that. Also wondered about the robots/androids/whatever they are. But heroes rarely seem to take precautions against that sort of thing. Might take more power for the magicians if they have passive defenses, but not even Superman, who knows it is a vulnerability of his, actually does anything about resisting magic except in very rare cases.

If it doesn't work then I'd have to try something else but I like the idea of everyone getting ready for a climactic fight and then they all fall asleep.

What if you just blow up the planet, DBZ style?

I mean, it's more like you flipped over the game board than anything, but they still lose even if you don't win.

don't use magic
Just sing them a nice song with your Jigglypuff alt-form and draw penises on their faces once they sleep

you'd still have to fight 4-8 (depending on their versions/reaction time) of them in space

>i should mention Master of Magic for the "i am the fortress" combo with "dimension lord", "tower of fate" and "Hell lord"

what combo is that?

I am the Fortress lets you draw on places of power as if you're there, and you can merge the Dimension Lord dimension with the hell dimension from Hell Lord, and put the Tower of Fate inside that, then align yourself with the tower in the merged dimensions and be just as powerful everywhere else as you would be if you where there.

How much of a boost even is that?

see it gives you the combined power of classic Dr. Fate, Princess Amethyst (some magical loli who defended her realm against the spectre) and Mephisto in his own realm, ready to use anywhere you want

It's one of the most OP combos in the chain.

You should also take "Elder God Hybrid" from marvel magic and take 1/16th sayjan from dragonball GT. The result is yet another near-omnipotent background

I'm not sure the Dimension Lord / Princess Amethyst part of the combo is going to work out. That perk doesn't make you powerful while you're in the dimension, it just gives you control over the magical energy of the dimension. Keeping this boost outside of the dimension isn't really a big deal because the energy is still locked away inside.

like said, you're like classic Dr. Fate being in his tower, Amethyst being in Gemworld and Mephisto being in Hell all together somehow.
With all the magic boosting/enhancing/hax stuff the average jumper gets throughout the cain (like the "Eye of Set" from sword an sorcery "magic must defeat magic" from Jackie Chan or "warrying walock" from JY...

I think the idea is you could draw on the magic of the dimension as if you were still in it, even though you're not.

Don't know if it would work, probably up to personal interpretation.

Sure, but your dimension, especially combined with the Hell lord dimension is filled to the brim with magic
Expand your realm even further, by combining it with the generic creepypasta dimension or SCP2400 and you have an infinite dimension of magic (if your magic is still not enough you should build some factories that create mana or something)

>say get real (Jonny Test)
>shoot them all

I think it's importantl to note the difference between "lots of magic and magic production" and "infinite magic". Arbitrarily large =/= endless. (Not that a determined Jumper couldn't set up infinite magic, it's just not as easy a task as you're painting).

That's fair. If people want to fanwank themselves as all powerful through convenient interpretations of perks, then power to them.

> Will be back later with the skill and np write-ups.
Alrighty, back and ready to write out the most terrifying Scáth I've ever mulled over to date.

> Servant Name
Scáthatch
> Class
Berserker
> Template
Bride
> Parameters
Str - A
End - A+
Agi - A
Man - C
Lck - E-
NP - EX
> Class Skills
Madness Enhancement - EX
It all started with a single thought, "This place...it is lonely."

With that thought came a single realization, "Today...I remember, it was Uathatch's anniversary with her husband..."

With that thought in mind, a change came over the stoic Queen of Castle Dun Scáith, and though it was impossible to see it on her face and in her demeanour, the air around her changed from the impossible existence to one of a desperate huntress. Though her pride and training did not allow her to show it, the Teacher of Ireland's heroes realized that she was in a crisis.

SHE HAD NEVER BEEN MARRIED!

Was she "Used Goods"? Did men really like the older experienced types?! What of those women that flocked around each one of her students!?! How did they gain their attention!!!?

SHE NEEDED TO KNOW!

Once again though, her Pride and Training centred her.

She could not just lay with any man, there were far too many weaklings that could end up hurting her Reputation after all. She needed to know how strong a man was, but none could reach her Castle anymore, no, she needed to find the perfect man, one she could mold into her strong and powerful husband.

Yes.

Leaving Castle Dun Scáith behind in the vestments of the Bride, Scáthatch had one goal in mind and only one.

Her husband was waiting somewhere for her and she will find him.
[01 / 02]

> Personal Skills
Thighs of Warrior Queen - A+ [She has never really placed much, if any Pride in her appearance. As she learned what meant to be a Bride, her self-awareness had come out in full force. Not a mark will be left on her body. Neither will she quit until she has found her Husband] (think Battle Continuation meets Regeneration)
Wedding Vows - C [Robbed of her higher reasoning, she believes the Runes she weaves are nothing more than Wedding Vows, in truth, they have a variety of binding and sealing effects, chief of which is the Ath nGabla she lays on her target to prevent his escape]
Wisdom of the Celebration Hall - B [The battle prowess she had gained over the years were twisted by her single-minded wish into what she believes to be a dance between newly-wedded, to be considered her true new husband, a man must survive this fatal dance]
> Noble Phantasms
> Gates of the Threshold - EX
Once Scáthatch has confirmed the male she battled with is a proper husband candidate, she summons the Gates of Dun Scáith and carries him within, to be hers until the day he truly perishes. This Noble Phantasm is only ever used in conjunction with another.
> Soaring Bouquet - B+
Berserker carries with her a bouquet of odd flowers, and though they seem to be nothing more than freshly plucked specimens of an unknown species of flower, she unknowningly utilizes the bouquet as a weapon in her 'dance' with her new husband. However, it is only truly invoked when she summons the Gates. As is tradition, the newly wed bride must toss the bouquet to those present so that her good fortune could be passed on. However, throwing this undoes the transformation that Berserker unknowningly placed on it.

The Soaring Bouquet explodes into a storm of the legendary Gae Bolga and as she walks into the Gates with her beloved, the cries of pain and anguish are akin to the cheers for the newly wed couple.
[02 / 02]

"lots of magic and magic production" and "infinite magic". Arbitrarily large =/= endless.

sure, but here's the basic combo:
-"Aeon Paragon" and "dark star generator" from supreme commander generator. One produces resources, output scaling with demand; the other is a well for infinite energy.
-"universal adapter" from storm hawks. Transforms any form of energy into another one you want, no matter how strange and esotheric, but with lower efficiency rates the weirder it gets (aka turn heat to electricity at 90% efficiency. Turn electricity to Mana at 2% efficiency)
-"hydra blueprints" from MCU. Combine all your technologies together

you now have a generator that produces as much energy you want (no matter what energy) and delivers it in an instant.

>One does not simply get the Superman Thought Robot's attention.

Gotta remove ultraman superhattan and the monitor so it wont happen then

>All of them figthing together at the same time?
Yes

>Are they prepared for my attack?
Up to you

>Do they know who i am?
Up to you

>With the intent to kill them or just stun.
Either is fine

>speedforce bullshit was repeatedly shown to negate even the weirdes phasing powers

I recall in jldark n52 he managed to touch spirits

>Dragon Maid

What perk?

>falling asleep to a giant sleep or coma if I need to spell count?

Sure, be dr destiny

>Just sing them a nice song with your Jigglypuff alt-form and draw penises on their faces once they sleep

Best way to win

>What if you just blow up the planet, DBZ style?
If they survive things will get nasty

>Gotta remove ultraman superhattan and the monitor so it wont happen then

I'm pretty sure the damn thing exists outside of causality, which makes sneak existence wipes really hard.

for optimum efficiency you should have one of those generators in your realm and use miniaturization perks and cyborg/upgrade perks to integrate one of those generators into your body.

be careful not to explode

right, i forgot:

"the laws are mine" from Van Helsing might be necessary to circumvent the law of conservation of energy.
Otherwise you migth produce an infinite amount of heat any time you draw upon an infinite amount of energy and the conversion rate isn't 100%

If you don't use that, it's the perfect universe-collapsing bomb though

>the damn thing exists outside of causality, which makes sneak existence wipes really hard.

Iirc from final crisis thats true but you can remove the pilots who are not outside of time

You might also need 3d goggles