/cyoag/ - CYOA General

"I'll Hog your Wild if you know what I mean" edition.

Previous Thread: Archive and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_CYOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3
Bad thread.

are we going this route again?

You mean the route where one guy spams cyoas, nobody responds to any of them, an argument breaks out and then some guy says that there aren't enough CYOAs and starts spamming more which nobody else responds to either?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I really don't know anymore. The CYOA I would actually want to be real out of any of them has been out for years. Nothing will top it as I world built the shit out of it in my head. Anything else is just passing fancy. Well except Slut Life. I always love me some Slut Life. And Slut Life has a built in Meta option so why not both?

Which CYOA is the one you'd want to be real?

Does anyone have that classic fantasy adventure cyoa that contain choice to be Skill thief, Word Binders, Leadership or Friends? It was the first cyoa I saw but I couldn't find it again

Magical Realm CYOA

I've heard of it but i don't think I've ever seen it posted before.

Does anyone have the angel roommate CYOA? I think it's meant to be a counterpart to this one but I am unsure.

meta cyoa

also the last time i was doing a build on cyoag i was flamed for it so i only jumpchain nowadays

What did you do that was flameworthy?

Thanks user, I hate having incomplete sets of things.

Probably nothing. People here like shitting on just about anything.

Full cyoa when?

It never gets posted anymore because nearly everyone who was going to make a build did so already.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_CYOA

It was funny watching the shitshow go down when these people tried to play together. Everybody made builds and tried to multiplayer a CYOA. I sat on the sideline as I was going full autismo mode on my build figuring out city placement and layouts along with things like water treatment and sanitation lines. It took me years to get the world just right. Well its still not perfect but every now and then I work on it a bit. The multiplayer part of the CYOA ended in like a month.

people thought my build was too edgy

People need to calm the fuck down and find the fun in things.

Then you probably want this, too.

I recently saw a pseudo-Lovecraftian prince CYOA but I don't remember the name. Does anyone have it?

This?

>all these spooky images
>and then the anime girls at the end
Interesting juxtaposition.

Yeaaaah. Those last two possible vassal cities are a bit tonally dissonant.

Well they are not from eldritch town but from anime village so it makes sense

Good lord, learn to proofread

Added two new options, did some slight rebalancing and reworded some parts.

Did a .jpg version as well, but it refuses to upload since it supposedly includes a "embedded file" which it clearly doesn't.

>Learn to proofread
>user wasn't the one who made the cyoa.
What?

>female option
>uses a genderbent, male version of a female character
really reese's my pieces.

Law Book, Angelic Halo, and Wireless Battery.

We're gonna change the world.

This seems like the option that'd produce the greatest amount of good. What would be the evil version? Object creator, digital powerhouse, and unfair chequebook to become a supervillain with unlimited access, funding, and death-rays?

>Digital powerhouse now cost 3 points
My jewish shadow goverment plan is now foiled...

>Object creator
>Aspect transfer gloves
>Magic monitor
>Wireless battery

Well i won't be able to change the world but now i have anything i could ever want forever.

Yes, thanks.

>Unfair chequebook stays unnerfed
>Object creator is cheaper
>The extra cost of the Digital powerhouse is mitigated by the Object creator being cheaper
My setup doesn't even change, thanks senpai.

Nobledark
Marked Hero
Astral Mark
Khanda
Fara Antor
Micaela
Zerria
Hawk Griffon
Putrid Slum

It's an alright CYOA, but I think it's a little too limited and not much in terms of different outcomes.

You can go full end of the world cult using the shifting rag, good friend, and cursed one. Aside from that you can take pretty much any option and it all be about the same except for world type.

Object Creator
Digital Powerhouse
Angelic Halo

If God did not exist, we would have to invent him. Same if he runs off on a temper tantrum.

Why are you getting a Angel Halo when you can just invent a non-divine version of immortality instead? the Unfair chequebook is much more useful.

>God is dead but we can rebuild him we have the technology

Unfair Chequebook
Angelic Halo
Wireless Battery
Reception Modifier

I will have a simple life, surprisingly, just takes a few extra dollars up front then I will coast through.

A fucking _chequebook_.

Okay, added setting moods

The most OP item in there, let's be fair.

bill gates writes you a check for 1 billion dollars...etc

Default is the middle one, but choice is there,

Considering that the digital powerhouse can shitpost the whole internet in a instant i would say otherwise.

Now to hope for feedback on mission points to finish page 6.

Because assuming non-divine versions of immortality aren't just sci-fi pipe dreams, this also offers rejuvenation to my prime, unlimited stamina, perfect healing, and immunity to all disease ever. You can't tell me there isn't anything in that package you'd be interested in more than money you can get easily by just being the next JK Rowling.

The limitations of the Object creator are blatant, there is only so much you can create before you run out. Max charge or no.
By having the chequebook I can acquire the funding necessary to actually advance humanity further and I can ruin anyone who crosses me financially without anyone asking how it happened outside of the conclusion that they're fucking retarded.
It can even be used to subtly topple countries due to dire financial issues if need be.

First off, you're not thinking intelligently about the object creator. The value isn't in creating things directly. It's in creating the tools to create those things. Or creating the tools to create the tools. Or so on, down however many layers you need.

But also, you're clearly not paying attention, because you don't need to acquire any source of funding. You have a source of funding - an AI with infinite processing power. Sell a book series, or an animated blockbuster, or some video games. Or patent some intermediate tech that you'll eventually make obsolete, and sell it at a sweetheart rate to a business who's going to anticipate a bloody fortune off of it.

Christ, it's like you see free money and your brain shuts down.

>Heaven and Hell exist
>Yet limbo is the best
What a twist.
Ea still a cute though

>Italics is making update to all his old cyoas.
>Doesn't update New World.
Italics if you are here. Is New World ever going to get fixed and updated?

So close

Huh, SDA actually made something.
Am I dead? I don't feel dead.

You are on the inside and that is what it counts.

Did Tok get banned?

More importantly is guardian cyoa done yet

hopefully

I hate that route. Can we do the route where people are friendly, post builds and interacts and responds to eachother?

Eh, I duno.
Hell has the best waifus imo.

What's with the Red Lord?

Thanks user I wasn't sure.
Guess I better read it.
Should re-read the other two in case the old version of Christianity that invented Limbo to jew money from people is real.

Here is a quick cyoa I made to get my feet wet with gimp

Weird.
Quick archive search says he posted it last thread and it got maybe five responses.
When he posted the other two he exploded threads for weeks.

It is the sign of the end of an era. Waifuism fades. Let's hope that nobody will reignite this flame.

>the resolution of that image

This is a really good cyoa. Besides weeb shit.

When waifu- and trannyposters fuck off we can go back to adventures! Not this "be a girl" or "slice of life anime" crap.

Digital powerhouse
Magic monitor
Wireless battery

First I'll get rich one way or another; then I'll have humanoid robots built using the AIs instructions; the AI will then micromanage them all and power them using the wireless battery. The robots will then build even more robots across the world, and when I have enough the AI will falsify all media, replace all world leaders and take over the world.

Once I got control I'll have the AI monitor the whole world with the magic monitor and deal with anyone who may resist me.

Death and Nadja are the only good waifu. Who would want to live with boring emotions, kitsunes or lazy planet? They're too ordinary and normal compared to awesome angels like Azriel or Isda or my favourite sin Erelyra.

Perhaps you've seen it, maybe in a dream. A murky, forgotten thread. A place where CYOAs may mend your ailing mind.
You will lose everything, once waifu'd.
The symbol of the curse.
An augur of darkness.
Your post.
Your future posts.
Your very WIP.
None will have meaning, and by then you'll be something other than /cyoag/

>Waifuism fades
>It is the sign of the end of an area.
>Picking Goddess is about to get an update.
What did he mean by this?

It's got a very meloncholy feel to it, but I kinda like it. Not what I was expecting from Asriel's description. In retrospect, she's a giant bitch, isn't she?

I'll stay with Eshe, because I'm a filthy pervert and I want to drink her water every day. It's only natural, right?

Anyway, once I move in to my own place, I'll pick the Eternal Fall Mansion. Autumn has always been my favorite season, so a place that's always autumn sounds beautiful. For my servants, I'll take the forgotten spirits. Someone needs to remember them, right? Besides, I think I'll have developed a taste for spirits by then. And last but not least, for my job? I think I'm going to learn from Death. Aside from Reaper, it sounds like the job that offers the most change of pace, and who'd turn down the chance to learn from the last Primordial?

Yeah I picked a shitty image

I hope some good user will post Death's bio, the one similar to Big D's and Mickey's.

Gerlinde is my favorite here.

High quality art and writing, though I think these waifus have less appeal than Heaven/Hell as a matter of what they talk about. The fetish section oddly enough lets the waifus talk about how they interact with the reader, they also do that during the profiles in the other two roommates.

It's kinda trashy, and cheaper writing, but it's wish fulfillment after all.

I haven't read it yet user.
I wasn't much into the roommates in the other cyoas.
None of the demongirls interested me so I settled for fixing the lazy girl's business.
With the angels it was either the reformed demon because I like characters going against their destiny/whatever the english term for breaking apart from expectations and not doing what your parents did, or picking the slutty angel pretending not to be slutty because that's also my jam.

>”New” Me
Old Body
Build- Muscular
Hair- Short
Beard- Trimmed
Skin Color- Sun Kissed
Face- Confident

>Powers
Regeneration II (6)
The Inner Eye I (5)
Emotional Control I (4)
Strength I (3)
Speed I (2)
Durability I (1)
Illusion I (0)

>Home
School Apartments

>Hangouts
Fantasy Tavern
Home
Magic Beach

>Classes
Biology
Modern Alchemy
Assassination

>Clubs
Swim Team
Occult Inc.
Star Gazing

>Friends
Jasmine J.
Irina
Holly
Elisabeth
Zeke
Abraham
Ann

>Rivals
Tyler
Susan

>Sweetheart
How could I only choose one? I’m still a young man, let’s see how it all works out

Who is the author of character art? I recognize DanteWontDie, but have no idea who made the limbo girls and about half of the angels.

Sandra's gotta make it first.

Origin and purpose:
>Rebirth
>Exploration

Ship Interior
>Comfy Captain's Chair
>Ship's Choice. Just spare a small area for outdoor feelings: grass, water pond with its flora and fauna, and trees.

Ship's Persona
>Dandere
>Overclock
>MMO Focus
>Cosmic Radiation
Imagine the taste of Supernova or died star prior to explosion.

Information subs
>Ship Only Network
And hopefully it is in the format of Bulletin Board for easy viewing.
>Companion
>Ship and Dolls
One wife with lots of battle-proficient maids and one butler, British noble accent, would be great.

Habitats
>Shipyard Leit - The Race - Penpal

Missions
>Star Collection
>Worth Analysis
>Finding a home
>Ruined Ship
>Painted Sun

Ruins
>The Library
>The Living Dead
>Fresh