Veeky Forums metathread

What do you think about Mage Guild threads being moved to /qst/ by our mod even though they don't have anything to do with what the sticky on /qst/ says that board is for? What other types of Veeky Forums threads that our mod dislikes are you expecting to be banned from this board in the coming weeks?

How do you feel about /qst/ being used as "the board for Veeky Forums things that our mod doesn't like"?

At this rate i'm fully expecting Drawthreads to be banished to /i/, since they are only marginally related to Veeky Forums activities

I'd hope not, drawthreads is a staple of Veeky Forums, we wouldn't have long running characters and character portraits for our games without them.

We can't forget how things like how Cultist chan was made and the long running "Warhammer high school" because somebody asked "Everyone wants to be little girls, even the ones in Power Armour."

Didn't the Stellaris thing also get moved there? Feel like it's just following procedure.

Besides, can't you just have the thread over there?

>How do you feel about /qst/ being used as "the board for Veeky Forums things that our mod doesn't like"?
So far I approve.

That would never happen. Drawthreads are as much of a Veeky Forums staple as quests and Mage's Guild threads.

I can't wait for all you redditards to start crying when the shitty fanfiction that is All Guardsmen gets banished to Veeky Forums.

So you would banish all storytime threads to Veeky Forums? The very product of 80% of threads on Veeky Forums, as they are recounting of events that happened during a game, any game. What would be next to get the axe? "Your Dudes" threads, since they are the storytime equivalent for wargames?

Except All Guardsmen hasn't been actual storytime of an actual game in a very long while. It's extremely easy to pick out the point where Shoggy jumped the shark and started writing a story instead of describing a game's events. It's especially obvious with all these multiple month delays between posts. If it really was about a game it wouldn't be hard to write down. Instead, it's a case of Shoggy trying to come up with le wacky twist to keep feeding his ego when all you idiots jack him off.

Why not just make a group RPG board?
Quest isn't the best place to banish them too because you're expecting to be led on an adventure.
I'd just make a new board for the Guild stuff or the other stuff. And if someone's knickers are in a real bunch just banish draw and write boards there too and rename it /misctg/.

What's wrong with taking time to write down the story from notes? Don't jump to conclusions just because the time between threads have increased.

Drawfags will only be allowed to draw official canon characters in official canon situations.

A picture of your pretend elf character is not Veeky Forums-related.

Question, can /qst/ have a pony thread? Can I run a quest using the pony system?

No. Pone is quarantined content and all pone threads are restricted to /mlp/, which means that it is technically impossible to run a pone quest on Veeky Forums.

Anyone else thing Veeky Forums is a bad name? it takes up the transgender abbreviation that would make for a better board.

Can we kick anything that isnt 40k off my Veeky Forums? Tired of all this other content shittin this place up

I honestly think that Veeky Forums is in a really good shape, though unsure if mage guild threads deserved it. At least they were not frequent and didn't bother anyone.

they might start moving any elric or dredd threads to /co/ because honestly those are most of the time loosely related.

Wait, mage guild threads got axed? WTF i hate Veeky Forums mods now?!

>Wait, mage guild threads got axed?
Galactic Federation threads too.

I've actually seen book rec threads get nuked too

>I've actually seen book rec threads get nuked too
I suppose someone NOT IT should start collating the deleted threads on 4plebs so the admins/ feedback page can be notified of the problem.

Also, thread is autosaging.

No, it isn't

Yes it is