Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Fulgrim best boy edition

>a fine selection of cheese
youtube.com/watch?v=_8-bVavjVBs&t=

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Adeptus Mechanicus codex (thank you Vladimir)
>PDF
mega.nz/#!Mh13ASBa!vh4vUs-iw9lvubVEooF3PTYBm5G_PI66Ve6-dENNsQk
>Epub
mega.nz/#!Qwd3zSSB!A6wf-ubMX0r9yGtRkFZjO20hdxH5LqzGkiC-Y69bQMs

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/geeksaw/empire-of-men-28mm-sci-fi-miniatures-collection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Waac > Casual

Yo, so with the death guard out I have the option for Nurgle daemon engines to add to a dark mechanicus tech priest's menagerie of daemon engines and Helbrutes... But all I really see for Slaanesh is the sonic dread.

Yeah I know Tzeentch doesn't have much specific either, but theming things slightly Egyptian off a basis of thousand sons stuff is straightforward enough.

Dunno, could do with a little inspiration here.

3st for chaos

>3st
Chaosfags confirmed thirsty.

Its fine and dandy you use the best option available but when you honestly believe that if it isn't 100% the best in slot unit it has no purpose in a list or when you purposely study rulebooks to find loopholes it crosses a line

Chaos players are cancer.

Seventh for the Siege Master

>TIL, chaosfags can count to seven
amazing, evolution at its finest

Seventh like his place in the Traitor Primarch rankings.

I can count to 9.

is this official artwork?

Amazing too is the fact that in SEVEN years we fucked your entire imperium and brought it to an age of darkness during the next 10 millenia

More like Empire of Totally Not Cheese edition: kickstarter.com/projects/geeksaw/empire-of-men-28mm-sci-fi-miniatures-collection

Fuck off, Shill.

More like brought an age of ruin to the game of warhammer 40000. Squat Chaos

A single click on Google image search would have told you that it isn't. As if that wasn't obvious already.

Most of these aren't all that great. But I kinda like the Ogryn. Double barrel+the shield with a gun slot look cool.

Go back Magnass,you are not welcome in the Siege Master thread

well Shurion rumoured a primarch next spring towering the last two by far

i think it will be Angron but you never know...

Anyone have any experience with modeling historical tank kits for 40k?

Tall people don't get as mad as short ones

You're a pawn while your first captain is a queen in your master's game lmfao

Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

On the roll of a 7, all Iron Warriors fall to Nurgle.

On a roll of any digit, all Chaos players burn their models and quit the hobby

Hah!

Well then

it would have worked better, if you rolled...

Is there a source for cadia stands or eye of night yet?

>On a roll of any digit, all Chaos players burn their models and quit the hobby

>didn't roll any dice

You made it impossible to fail, then did it anyway

Tonight's progress. Still have a bunch of shading and highlighting, plus the whole backpack, Chainsword, and combi-plasma to do. However, I'm still pleased with the scheme. Wasn't sure how it would turn out on a MKIV, but I think it works.

anyone here tried making their own custom xenos unit or army? based off lore or own brew

Missing the point entirely:
"Lets make a stupid proclamation of what will happen if I use an online RNG! That's how things work, right? Hail Chaos!"
Great life choices

guard pdf out yet?

Yeah.

Link: www.reddit.com/r/cuckolding

Fuck, we're dealing with some advanced autism here, lads.

you're about to get GUARDED.COM

I almost forgot about GW future release of codex. After AM codex, they will release... Tyranid codex right?

I expect that they will release Ork codex in next year.

Nid or Craftworld Eldar.

Rumour says Orks by the end of the year.

Hard truth time.

If you complain about WAAC players you are a WAAC player as if you don't care yourself about winning at all costs then your opponent winning shouldn't bother you at all.

All you're doing is trying to one up the WAAC player further by not only winning but winning with a so called 'fair' 'balanced' or 'fluffy' list , so at least the WAAC player is honest while you're actually being even more WAAC than them.

My first ever model on the left.

My most recent on the right.

Why do we hate chaos now?

Talk about nids, I wondering if they are gonna combined both nid and genestealer cult into a single codex?

It's not about winning. It's about having fun. Getting tabled turn 2 or 3 isn't fun.

No, separate codexes.

Not a chance.

lel

What if it's fun to table some scrub by turn 2? Why would you ruin someone else's fun?

We call these people assholes, user.

Eh the chad looks like a bland , HD, magazine model, the beaky is raw and has character

Because the players ruin the community and the faction ruins the setting

That's the problem with this country. You're an asshole for being a winner but secretly everyone wants to be a winner but don't have the skill and dedication to be one so just call winners assholes instead to feel better about their failures.

>country
That's human nature.

Britbros - anyone else getting a bit worried about the weather and priming? I've got a bunch of Death Guard stuff built and waiting to paint that I can't get primed because of the rain. Haven't got a shed - what do

get the imperial primer and use a small drybrush, just dont put shit loads on and it works fine

can a painboy heal himself

Be safe.

I did prime yesterday though and it went fine.

Go home, Owen.

Is the Cadian Defense Force a good start for a Guard Army?

Or is it better to get one/two start collectings?

Do you play grey knights?

Vallejo surface primer. Brush it on

Which one of you is Zerdon Dorkon?

You're a twat

user, winning a game using broken units by turn 2 isn't really winning.

Me.

i made a 2000 points list for death guard i want to build:

Battalion Detachment
HQ
Lord of Contagion (150pts)
Plaguereaper

Malignant Plaguecaster (110pts)

Troops
3x7 Plague Marines (3x172pts=516pts)
each 3x Plasma guns

20 Poxwalkers (120pts)

Elite
Tallyman (67pts)
Biologus Putrifier (74pts)
Plague Surgeon (65pts)

Outrider Detachment

HQ
Demon Prince of Nurgle (156pts)

Fast Attack
2xFoetid Bloat Drone (2x158pts=316pts)
2 Plague Spitters each

3x Myphitic Blight Hauler (426pts)

My Tactic is to use my Infantry together with my Characters in the center and use the Blight Haulers for the cover save
The Drones will cover the flanks and keep enemy infantry at bay
My Main thought was to make a full army where all models have disgustingly resilient and not to use special characters

Not sure Lord really fits in list. I'd get a regular Lord for the reroll 1s. Also consider a bellboy cuz you might be doing a lot of advancing.

Why take the shitlord of contagion if it's shit

Why

user how did you get worse?

Are my friends scum?

Theyre saying they should be allowed to take the tank point reductions in the guard codex on their imperial armour forgeworld tanks. 10pts off all leman russ variations.

You're a twat

i'm not so sure about the lord of contagion myself but sadly apart from characters i already have in the list or typhus there is none with disgustingly resilient
the bellboy would surely help with my army
sadly a regular chaos lord doesn't have disgustingly resilient, that's why i have the prince as he has the same aura

Reminder to all newfags and retards- if a model doesn't have a melee weapon, it can still fight in melee
It just uses it's own statline for it

Yes.

Also they play Guard, so double yes.

And who are you?

You're not that crybaby Matt Appleby are you?

Are all things better with tits?

No, I don't RP 40k lore like some of the losers in these threads

I don't--
Oh, titton, right

see
i want all to have disgustingly resilient the only way to replace the LoC i can think of at the top of my head would be a second prince

Spray inside with windows open

>people are actually taking seriously the IG shitposting
>in a normiebook group i frequent there are an increasing number of people trying to get IG players banned for Neo nazism

Take another small HQ instead and a bell guy

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good ork army in 8th? I sold all my orks back during rogue because i'm retarded and now I wanna make a new one, but I have no fucking idea what's good now.

you're probably right the best would probably be to replace him with a bare minumum lord and the bell guy
well all models except one having the resilient roll is still fluffy enough

Is this it guys? Is this the closest we will get to saturine terminator armor?

Alright thanks, theyre only 4 of the 14 people in my group who play so if theyre gonna cheese out ill avoid them. Although that only leaves the 7 space marine players, 2 tau and 1 DG player to face.

Dubs of Nurgle redeem you

I'm not that twat, weird that you went to a specific name though. Is there some secret group in fighting?

new list:
replaces the LoC with the bell guy and a bere minimum lord and removed 3 Poxwalkers to give the demon prince wings as my Lord will give the reroll 1 aura to my infantry now

Battalion Detachment
HQ
Chaos Lord (74pts)
Malignant Plaguecaster (110pts)

Troops
3x7 Plague Marines (3x172pts=516pts)
each 3x Plasma guns

17 Poxwalkers (702pts)

Elite
Tallyman (67pts)
Biologus Putrifier (74pts)
Plague Surgeon (65pts)
Noxious Blightbringer (70pts)

Outrider Detachment

HQ
Demon Prince of Nurgle (180pts)
Wings

Fast Attack
2xFoetid Bloat Drone (2x158pts=316pts)
2 Plague Spitters each

3x Myphitic Blight Hauler (426pts)

This isn't the 30k thread

I know he posts on here and normiebook as I once posted his Plague Marines here and criticised them (I felt bad about that though).

answer me you cretins

or else

I'm going to have vets with shotguns that are Catachans. What is best to equip them? I was thinking 3 melta/4 plasma with a heavy flamer and a power sword plasma pistol Sgt.

Would 3 flamers, heavy flamer and power sword also be good?

do his rules say can heal another character/unit or just can heal a character in x radius

if it's the second one he should be able to heal himself

Better stuff

thanks

So, after tech nerds, plague bitches and toy soldiers, who's next for a new Codex ?

Should I take a big fat GK terminator squad with grand master and landraider in a patrol detachment to cover my Admech force's weakness in melee and psychic phase?