What are some ideas for a race of mice that regularly kill with ease things extremely larger than them?

What are some ideas for a race of mice that regularly kill with ease things extremely larger than them?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.tapas.io/series/InOurShadow
nature.com/news/lasers-activate-killer-instinct-in-mice-1.21292
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High breeding rates and cleverness would be necessary to make a race like this successful.

Mass ranged attacks are a great idea.

I figure they either have to be physically stronger than they appear to a comedic degree, or they have to be good with technology or tactics in the way humans are.

With SCIENCE!

not gonna lie I'd fuck the brown mouse on the right

sauce?

Some kind of use of poison could work.

In our shadow.

m.tapas.io/series/InOurShadow

describe humans from the perspective of a large herbivore. add floppy ears and a distinct lack of tooth decay.

Aeslin mice from Seanan McGuire's cryptid universe. Theocratic mice who are also bright enough to gang up on bigger animals and set traps for them.

Why am I getting Schlock Mercenary vibes from this?

I say something fast and savage. Long front teeth that prioritize going for vitals and pincer hit and run type shit.

Tiny artillery guns.

>Character named after a gemstone
Was this actually cool at one time and just ruined by imitators, or has it always been a sign that the author is a faggot?

Cranium rats but they are mice instead.

Read mouse guard.
Mice basically genocides everyone else.

About 20ish years ago there was a trend among the local gypsies for naming girls after gems and semi-precious stones.

It's a trend that seems to be in fashion among the local Plymouth Brethren for the last 5 years, although I'm pretty sure that the two have nothing to do with one another.

I know both a Ruby and an Emerald in real life and neither is particularly edgy, nor are their parents

it's just that fantasy hacks who want to make their character 'more unique' (haha) grab the rarer and more 'special' names first.

I really want to meet a lich or vampire named carl in a setting someday

nature.com/news/lasers-activate-killer-instinct-in-mice-1.21292

>party contains a human, an elf, a dwarf, and a mouse in a robot suit

Look up the grasshopper mouse, OP

A Vampire named Manfred is in Warhammer Fantasy.

they're all warlocks, or led by a cabal of them in service to .
they're well organised and basically run their society as an information gathering network so they have dirt on everyone. pistols would be great for them too.

Pretty much the same ideas for a race of men that regularly kill with ease things much larger than them.

RATKING

why not just use the real life super powers of the Rattus rattus?

Because that's not a mouse.

They're really good at sick burns. So good the target of their sick burns burst into flames and burn backwards through time into nothingness.