Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

You are now the footslave of one faction and one faction only, who is it and why; the celebration of diversity edition

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Imperial Guard codex (thanks anons)
>epub
mega.nz/#!lfR2RL4Q!Hgfv6ah0Q_lo90V4VMpZ79fVhu3erKCTR8SQ-5lGJVc
>pdf
mega.nz/#!30pVCIzI!weouWfwAWkijYm0EhBaLe2_aVc0FErVOcszvwmMCc7o

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/
youtu.be/VaLsg3M7jOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for guard!

FEMALE GUARD

First for Space Wolves

For my next army, I'm thinking of making it feel like it's from berserk (hard to describe, not necessarily visually) maybe even paint em up like they are from the series. Any suggestions on an army and schemes I should paint them up in?

Yes, guard includes female guard. What's your point?

Sister of battle
I was found committing a heretical act and am being punished by serving the SoB in their activities which implies that they must have clean feet.

remember what the kittens told you:

be excellent to each other

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
Wat?

Is there any reason to not take kabalites in a raider? I remember in ye olde days seeing nice blobs of kabalites sitting in ruins shooting away

Let's have a shitstorm about black people in 40k this time.

Sisters of battle, always.

Anyone who actually had a problem with female guard are probably idiots. Now female space marines are a thing i would have a problem with.

can we please just go one thread without any kind of shitstorm?

>Sororitas player being given plastic Sisters

Where do you think we are?

Either Sororitas or Scion.
Like any other response is just brain dead retarded

thousand sons/tzeentch for birb feet

Venoms are tougher and more efficient, raiders offer no buff to kabalites whereas venoms offer effectively -1 to hit.

Oh, salamanders you mean? Or you know - the guard

Holy fuck do those models have some weirdass proportions

>watch OneMindSyndicate
>they talk about how much they love the lore
>soon they release a new video
>"we want female marines"
lol

those models are probably older than you

Black people have Salamanders, brown people have Tallarn, steppes Asians have White Scars, east Asians have Gue'la, but south Asians don't even get token representation.

Something must be done to rectify this injustice.

I like how no one asks for female Scions.

This. Let's go. Either that or like one of the friendlier Space Marine chapters.

I'm thinking of making a berserk themed army, any suggestions on the army I should use and the paint scheme? I am very lost right now because I want to replicate how badass Guts is and I don't want to go the SM route.

The female ones all wear helmets

I think they exist but they're way rarer than female regiments (since most of them go to the Sororitas, even if non-combat). Unless we're talking regimental grenadiers.

It would be closer to picture related
Decades of want will leave them empty regardless.

Without a doubt they are.
I still think they look pretty weird, though.

Male Sisters when?

Catachan
bunch of humans as strong as Space marines
use a colonel straken counts-as for extra strength

Yesterday.

Those are called Crusaders.

Sister-chan x Cultist-chan is best couple

What part of no men under arms do you not understand, you fucking double heretic?

Because you wouldnt be able to tell that they are females user. They have to be clearly distinctly female

I agree with you, those goofy things are what I started 40k with so they've got a special place in my heart.

What happened to the math-hammer link in the OP?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

I don’t know, running a few on foot seems viable now they’re super duper cheap.
Hold objectives, eat overwatch, destract monsters...

Raiders are more durable and are a nice balance between at and ap
Also they look cool

For those who missed it and to acknowledge the loss of Tau players who lost their WAAC certificate since 8th rolled in, here is some holopic distractions involving high octane weaboo armor fightan :

youtu.be/VaLsg3M7jOs

Scions are run by the same recruitment and training organization that deals with Sororitas, Assassins and other shit. High-quality female recruits would go to the Sororitas or the Officio Assassinorum.

The part about gene-seeds being keyed to male hormones and tissue types. If we can circumvent biology, we can circumvent the laws of man.

Csm.

Convert yourself your "Guts" dude. Use Kharns rules.
Buy a shitton of cultists and daemons to follow him around.
Grab a few greater demons/monsters and stuff to make the army more interesting.

Huge berserk tide of blood and guts and death lead by a raving madman.

I thought the Assassinorum was run by a different group?

TFW i want to build a gundam tau army

Well, what about GIANT Sisters?

Is that heresy?

Why would you?
Is not like you can see them under the helmet and armour.
Since old Storm Trooper lore is gone, we are not sure if girls are a thing anymore for them.

Hell the new Schola lore is super retardly edgy and stupid. They are not forming the elite of the Imperium, they are forming non functional humans.
New lore missed the point of the schola so hard that Tau lore looks like a well written story.

>Watch Wiki-Readers: The Youtube Channel

ministorium counts-as DCA + crusaders

If you want your guardsmen to be as aerobic as 50 year old men, sure.

Tell that to dark eldar players (in their case, always wanting is being fluffy though)

>Is that heresy?
Yes, but I'm going to allow it.

So just normal guard you mean? Because you know, female guards are not that rare.

>Ywn be the slave of a Giantess sister
Why even fucking live?

That sounds great I was contemplating a Khorne army but this is better, any suggestions on how I can make them medieval looking?

>modern women
>anyway comparable to a woman literally born into guard

Yeah, also Commissars and the Navy.

The Assassinorum doesn't run the Schola per se, but it can draw from them.

Thats a good fell, man.
I only started about 2/3 years ago, so I dont have any connections to the older models.
I wonder, if in maybe 10-20 years (if GW is even still around) I'll look back at my old plastic Termagaunts and say "damn do they look goofy next to the new stuff, but I love em all the same"

What do you mean, they have Rogue Trader and the Korunus Expanse, with Port Wamder essentially being space Singapore

I always figured they wouldn't take from the Schola, especially given the animosity between the Assassinorum and the Minestorum.

They are, but they all take their recruits from the same organization. It's basically a giant orphanage that turns kids into hardass warrior sociopaths until they get to a certain age whence they will be eligible for selection by a particular Ordo based on their skillset. A little girl who appears to be super dextrous and lithe and who is also shown to be apt at the art of talking to people will be given to the Callidus temple, but a little girl who is compassionate and has a way with healing will get sent to the Officio Medicae trials.

So lemme get this straight- we build practically E V E R Y T H I N G for the imperium- from Land Raiders to Pentient Engined to Titans to Sentinals to Battle Barges to Rhinos to Mining Equipment

But Admech cant use any of that shit without losing our machine mojo?

Modern women vs genemodified humans to better serve humanity. Because who wouldn't use some gene manipulation for a better army. May not be to space marine level but you can close that gap. Sure you may not have MAXIMUMS equal to that of male, but, it is more than enough to do the job required.

Also female guard are plenty well enough for conscripts. More meat for the grinder.

Then I guess comparing male guardsmen to modern humans is also out the door.

>comparing modern humans to 40k humans
>modern humans are extinct
>40k humans are made for space colonization
Women in 40k might not even menstruate for all we know. They are difference species of humans.

It would explain why abhumans are a thing in such short time, but then again 40k writters can't into science or military so what ever

female guard should be S2

They're supposed to have their own stuff which is better.

Is there anything at all that induces frothing autismal rage better than the idea of women in a space game tens of thousands of years in the future?

Poor, sad little Beep-Boop.
Get cucked, Robo-fag

>only a man can satisfy me

Let us rally against something truly deplorable.

>Is there anything at all that induces frothing autismal rage better than the idea of women in a space game tens of thousands of years in the future?
Is there anything at all that induces frothing autismal rage better than the idea of trannies in a space game tens of thousands of years in the future?

I miss carnac and guardfag shitposting. Atleast it was on topic

It's less DANGEROUS than the GENETIC ENHANCEMENTS that every soldier IN THE ALLIANCE RECIEVES!

slaanesh has those and nobody gets mad about that

You could use khorne bloodbound from Age of Sigmar for the bodies, just get some catachan arms maybe heads

Captain Austiciar Virgio

Technically speaking the Schola is not run by the church.
Just like SoB are not run by the Church, but the church pay most of the bills for them.

There is a lot of overlapping within the Imperium organization outside of the navy, guard, telepathica, Admech, marines, arbiters, and Inquisition.

Who is working and paying for who blurs a lot

Comparing modern anything to 40k is stupid, like for example would a modern women to a women born on catachan make any sense, same for a man born not and a man born on catachan. There are so many factors that it would just be pointless.

There is strong evidence that adhumans were artificial not natural evolution. Although yeah GW can not into any of that shit.

They have Triaros, Krios, etc which ARE better.

You say that, but we have exactly ONE tank available to us from GW, and 4 if we take count from FW, which dont have rules yet.

Pfft, as if I would ever cheat on my robofu

Since the nerd rage lately has been about women, I'd say yes.

Where the fuck has carnac been anyway? It feels like I havent seen him in weeks.

Now you know why Cawl just said "fuck em" and started making new Space Marines.

FoC never

I'm not even mad, the fact that someone took the time and effort to model that is truly a marvel in and of itself.

>copypasting myths and lies

I mean i miss last nights discussion about how do we fix Conscripts and commissars

>would a modern women to a women born on catachan make any sense, same for a man born not and a man born on catachan

Not following you here.

That's cute, I want 10. Maybe a full chapter's worth, but, hey 40k gal so whatever I can't help but like cute things. Like Raveners.

Read it like Yoda.

>would a modern woman make any sense to a woman born on catachan, same for a man born and a man not born on catachan

EIGHT fucking captchas. What the fuck?

Comparing a man born in the modern day to a man born on catachan would make the modern man look like a child by comparison. My point is with the guard a lot of regiments recruit from birth like Cadia and Catachan and thus their women would be perfectly fit for the service.

Deep within the bowls of near eternal darkness, the ten sisters of battle sat within plastic containment. The two stuck together in one pocket of plastic had been good friends for well over a decade now.
"Sister Maria-kun...when will we get to serve the Emperor?" she would ask at least once a week. Ready to hear the comfort from her superior.
"Nisa-chan...soon. Soon we will show them the Emperor's fury." Maria would always reply in a confident tone.
This dance of emotional support spun on for years... one day, though. One day everything shifted. Jostled from sleep, Sister Nisa exclaimed, "Maria! Maria! We're moving! We're going to get to serve the Emperor!"
"Yes Sister Nisa!" replied Maria with excitement.
Soon, light filled their world. The dim blue gray of overhanging light-tubes. The plastic was opened, and the sisters were dumped with their squad into a massive bucket filled with other sisters.
"Maria! Where are you?!" Nisa yelled "Here here, over here!" Maria jostled her way over the other sisters to Nisa, "Surely this will be the largest holy war the Sororitas has ever seen or will see!"
Thousands of Sisters of battle yelled praises to the Emperor as they were dumped into a lead bowl. "A transport?" questioned Maria, as the cold metal touched her. The world moved again, and orange light filled the air and their bucket was placed into an enclosure.
"Its hot Sister Maria-kun! Its hot!" exclaimed Nisa in panic.
"Don't worry Sister Nisa-chan. We will serve the Emperor. We are protected!" she said as pewter droplets began to form on the surface of her armor and roll off into the container. "The Emperor protects!"
That was the last word from the sister as her face boiled away and pooled into the bottom of the container... in a matter of minutes the super heated oven had turned all the Sisters into a pewter bar. Ready to be melted into other forms or separated for its various metals.

>Cawl makes new tech/army for the Imperium to say "fuck you guys"
>girlyman shows up, takes it and says "thanks bruh"
>Robofags cant use them in their admech armies
>eternally cucked to build shit they never get to use themselves
Like pottery

Was there ever a consensus on Titanic Feet and number of attacks? Because it reads as increasing your hit chance(3 rolls/chances to hit with each attack) as opposed to just flat tripling your attacks to me.

>kids into hardass warrior sociopaths
>wrong
Well you'd be correct if we take into consideration the retarded new Schola lore.

The Schola turn kids into badasses soldiers-sages/burocrats/medics/commissars/priest/concubines/advisors/diplomats/etc
They made sure that every child not only was a capable warrior but also be the most competent bastard in their fields

Bloody scribes come from the Schola, hell even Famulous that some time take the cock for the Imperium come from there.
Yes there is an organization in the Imperium that it's job is to make sure the nobles of the Imperium make non retarded children and remove incompetent assholes from power by basically removing their line from history one bastard child at the time.

The amount of political dickery the Imperium has would make a good book