Kingdom Death KDM

1.5 is up for preorder on backerkit if anyone who has missed the KS wants it.
kingdom-death-monster-15.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders#preorder-nav

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yU5QO
reddit.com/r/KingdomDeath/comments/73bo5j/ranger_alt_scheme/
youtube.com/watch?v=ncW3pZFA_nM
youtube.com/watch?v=QyJBPfQv1wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the heads up.

You just made this post to show me a picture of butts didn't you?

I have an idiot I know who has done nothing but complain he missed the KS. When I told him about this he replied with "it's too much money." I fucking hate these people.

Same. "I'm too busy for it right now".

That's not nearly enough nekkid butts user

I have yet to see any faithful recreation of this color scheme in a paint job.

This is pretty close:

imgur.com/a/yU5QO

>imgur.com/a/yU5QO
In the defense of whoever did this, everything other than the parasol looks good.

Ehh debatable. That said, after seeing the painter defend himself in one of his reddit posts I can't really fault the guy:

reddit.com/r/KingdomDeath/comments/73bo5j/ranger_alt_scheme/

Just a dude enjoying his hobby, and at least he's actually painting them up.

>imgur.com/a/yU5QO
Parsol is my favorite part. Probably as close as you can get to the artwork.

Holy shit, that fishmongers guy. Just tell him you are in love with him and stop watchig so many tutorials on negging.

IT'S SHIPPING TOMORROW

Give proofs, motherfucker

What are the chances of us getting another Halloween sale for cute pumpkin girls?

>haven't paid shipping fees
>shipping tomorrow

It ain't. Best case the PM will open up for shipping payment.
Like 100%

Thanks for easing my worries user. I'll be patiently waiting to buy my cute pumpkin girl.

He played too much Castlevania.

Friday 13th Update would be thematic.
Once can hope it won't be about cargo sinking.

That would be devastating. Luckily since the shipping payments have opened; I don't think that is the case.

Hopefully our copies will arrive before Halloween. I want to be able to play the game the day of with my roommates while listening to some ambient music for the ultimate atmosphere.

I haven't seen an update about this, and certainly no information from Backerkit either.
Is it a phased role-out or something?

[laborious weeping intensifies]

I thought I had remembered seeing someone on reddit saying that they had been able to pay for their shipping. I hadn't been able to check myself yet, so I'm probably wrong. hopefully I'm not though

>That would be Devastating 2

I just checked my Backerkit, it is listing a shipping cost now, but I can't pay the balance for it (yet I presume).
The cost is a bit low though, only $10, which would be silly for a Gambler's pledge with a ton of add-ons, but I assume it's only for Wave 1, rather than everything else.

can someone tell me how kingdom death is actually played because i see everything else but talk about gameplay in KD threads

It's a suffering simulator for the most part.

If you can stomach the two morons, this video explains initial gameplay nicely
youtube.com/watch?v=ncW3pZFA_nM

The guest is actually /ourguy/

I think I remember Poots saying that we pay shipping on a wave per wave basis. I think it's better that way since people are going to complain if they can't change their shipping address if they move, etc.

The new episodes of the series are apparently being edited. Excited to see /ourguy/ leading them to victory

That's cause no one actually plays it. We're all here for the tits and ass

I mean can't go over all the rules, but it roughly works out to:

>Survivors come home
>Survivors do things in the settlement - research, make babies, build equipment, and so on.
>Survivors choose a monster to hunt
>Bad Things happen as they chase the monster through the darkness
>Then you fight the monster in a big ass showdown. Get resources for winning and head home, repeat.

The majority of the gameplay takes place in the showdown phase.

As much as I like the thief, I must say that the pose is not very well sculpted. It looks like she is sitting on top of a post or something, but she is actually not.

Lokman's official color schemes don't translate well to the miniatures.

Nope, but tomorrow, being Friday 13th, is prime date for a halloween sale, so pay attention to the shop.

I'm hoping myself for the pumpkin twilight knight, the halloween survivors pack, some encore of an old sculpt, and a couple new things.

>Hopefully our copies will arrive before Halloween
Don't count on it.

You roll dice, draw cards, move miniatures, then you roll more dice, and draw more cards.

If there are some Halloween/Fall themed dice, I might snag those with the pumpkin twilight knight.

I'm not. But I've been excited about this game enough, I'll just keep getting my hopes up until it arrives.

IT BEGINS

It's Happening!

Fuck Mage company.

>falling for the mage meme

How could have I predicted it?

We literally warned you over and over.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyJBPfQv1wQ

it is happening

Is that... Well, I mean, that's a good looking dude. My interest in this game has just been piqued.

Did they finally add hot boys into this game??
Not that I haven't been appreciating the girls, but I've got my reasons.

It's happening !?!?

>Neat.jpg

In other news has pooters said anything about re-opening the pledge manager?

Backerkit is open to update addresses and payment info for shipping costs

Yes.

Well male pinups. With braided pubes no less.

He has said it wont be open to add anything this time , and no comment on any other time. Most likely it will open to add new expansions sometime down the line but i highly doubt it will open to add existing expansions

Shipping should begin tomorrow.

That's my hope too.

Doesn't matter to me , I am locked in with Satan. That just seems to make the most sense though

My only regret was not putting down the extra $75 for Dragon King, really.

He will likely have a decent sale on all existing expansions after wave 2 ships which is supposed to be early 2018

I ended up watching Doug Herring do it solo instead because the fat retard was too annoying.

>Satan pledge still doesn't get everything.
Satan didn't seem worth it.
But I also got in on the first KS so saved a metric shit ton of money compared to most people.

Darkest Dungeon mixed with the darker side of sadpanda. The part with transformation, guro, feral, and vore.

He kept talking about fisting lions and strangling things with his underwear. I guess there's a community to represent with that persona, but I felt rather alienated as well.

Gamers lantern is 1650 , another 16 bucks for all the pinups and promos and the satan t shirt. Hard enough to get a T-Shirt for 16 bucks these days, I would say it was worth it

>Well male pinups.

I googled male pinups.

I was not disappointed. At all.
Holy shit.

>paying 16 bucks for a shirt
no wonder you think satan's was a good deal

oy vey

holy fuck , if you cant afford 16 bucks for a shirt what the fuck are you doing in a kingdom death thread?

How is satan not an extremely awesome deal if you don't have anything and want everything?

>how kingdom death is actually played
Because it is closer to a ttrpg than a borad game. The only discussion is recounting a particularly spectacular set of events or seeking advice for an encounter one can't seem to grasp.

So, Wave 2 when?

The time has come and so have I!

Being able to afford something and paying retard tax are two different things.

>Wanting pinups.
As above, retard tax.

Lol , someone is salty about something , You make it sound like the gamer lantern for 1650 is a better deal. I could sell all of the pin ups and promos and get an even better deal on all of satans gaming content.

>I never even mentioned gamer's lantern
The gamer's lantern isn't a better deal.
You must be retarded.

Ah got it , your just a poorfag

This guy goes into a thread where people like a thing and then calls people retarded for liking and defending thing. I can't help but draw parallels between this and that guy that shows up to college campuses telling everyone they're going to hell.

I already own KD and all the xpacs.

You don't, that's why you're paying retard tax.

>delusion

oh , you already own the 16 new expansions? Are you poots mocking his backers on Veeky Forums?

>being this mad, defensive and triggered
I got all those too, for much less than a satan's pledge.

Don't worry toots.

I'm new to these threads and the way the game ships seems confusing. If I buy the game with the link in OP, can I expect to be getting the game in 2017?

So I filled out the Backerkit but still no charge on my CC.

You'll get charged when it ships you derp.

Who knows. Hopefully yes.

I was worried about him too while watching but I feel like he mellowed out and it was kind of funny watching him get attached to their survivors.

Oh I see , your an elitist that thought your little toy tiddy monsters were ultra rare and no one else could have them. But now that everyone will have them your pathetic exclusive club will latch on to any way to try and stay exclusive... your neckbeard is showing

pre orders will ship after all of the backers copies have shipped

lol I didn't even bother reading that retarded drivel.

Calm down nerd.

Anybody got any painted models to share? I bought a few of the pin ups a while back to paint and hopefully keep me satiated until the core game arrived. Plus, it'd be nice to remind myself of how shit I am at painting compared to actual competent painters.

Looking at the W.I.P threads hurts my soul.

>Looking at the W.I.P threads hurts my soul.
but user, here on Games Workshop®'s /40k/ everybody loves Space Marines™ and Chaos Space Marines™

/wip/ is one of the most cancerous threads on the entire board.

Practice makes perfect user.

Lel he SCORCHED you in the ASSSS dude. Hahaha holy shit! You should totally like REEEAD how hard he reamed your asshole in with his flawless zingers.

Also, I'm not even him.

You are the winner of the argument. Full stop. The other guy was destroyed by your zinger :D

Lmao right on buddeh.

I hope we don't get inundated with tards when the newfags get their boxes. But I don't really have high hopes.

We're all buddies in a KD thread my guy.

>can't get my skin to look decent because I can't layer properly to save my life
Send help

Guy sounds like he has some issues.

Because jealousy is a thing.

.....I SWEAR IM NOT A REDSHIRT

GW people are worst people

Oh my..

OH MY....

Just do better than this guy