Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

New Primaris Tank Edition. Meet the Astraeus.

>Astraeus Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=ipHvgqhB1vA

>Article on the Astraeus
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Imperial Guard codex (thanks anons)
>epub
mega.nz/#!lfR2RL4Q!Hgfv6ah0Q_lo90V4VMpZ79fVhu3erKCTR8SQ-5lGJVc
>pdf
mega.nz/#!30pVCIzI!weouWfwAWkijYm0EhBaLe2_aVc0FErVOcszvwmMCc7o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta41xU-tkFA
docs.google.com/document/d/1gZU9r74w3cVfe0-7wC7_HyANokK1lD-i1-qvicsrojQ/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Sisters of Battle

Endure the hate, my brothers. Hold the line.

Gork>Mork

I'd have to sit a melee squad or two in them, along with bringing them as the 'anti-tank' options, barring Combi-spam, but I think that being able to deep strike would handle most initial movement problems.

'SCUSE ME, YOU GIT, WOT DID YA JUST ZOGGIN' SAY?

Fuck you blandposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ta41xU-tkFA

Female space marines when?

I've seen a copy of Chapter Approved.

I want you to know that your happiness will be short lived.

You need to leave.

Anyone have Watchers of the Throne?
I've looked through the megas linked and don't see it

Please don't be b8. Also, what other stuff can we expect from Chapter Approved aside from being an FAQ we have to pay for?

I assume the best loadout for the Hellforged Leviathan is twin Butcher Cannon Arrays?

Grav and Soulburner both seem good in a vacuum but this cunt is so expensive I don't want to be obligated to march him into melta/assault range.

You heard me, bet you care about going fast over krumpin. Youse a grot

>she's jealous because she has no purity seals

No.

purity seals don't come easy in the fluff

>the absolute size of it
Guys... I think being a heretic might have been a bad idea.

What's the issue?

Probably a lot of narrative play stuff and expanding the "advanced rules" stuff in the back of the rulebook. They've have said there will be some sort of Vehicle Design rules.

I feel like the new tank doesn't have enough guns if it's just for shooting and has no carrying capacity what so ever. it's got what, 5 or 6 guns? most of which are just las or plasma cannons? What's all that space for, just the big gun that's been shown to be able to be mounted on the much smaller sicarian?
It seems like a lot of wasted space?

Also, is each of the barrells for the big gun 12 shots for a total of 24 or is it 6 each for a total of 2? because if it's the latter, that seems quite lame

AWRITE, YOU'Z ASKIN' FER IT, I'Z COMIN' OVER THERE AN' I'Z GONNA SHOW YA THE LIGHT O' MORK

>sisters don't currently have any banners or books
just JUST my life

What, they rescinding Grinding advance or something?

>Munitorum sends the hair dye intended for SoBs to the nearby Catachan regiment instead of their camo-paint.

Metal Canoness has a book. For banners there are Imagifiers and there is also is an OOP Sisters banner bearer.

>Also, is each of the barrells for the big gun 12 shots for a total of 24 or is it 6 each for a total of 2? because if it's the latter, that seems quite lame
Get the old twin linked wrapons out of your brain. Forget about it completely. They are now single different weapons from their nontwin that have their profile. This tank was birthed in 8e

It is 12 shots total.

Why, oh why can't IG have a good time for once?

>They've have said there will be some sort of Vehicle Design rules.
it's a make your own land raider thing. Which is great for marines of all types, and useless for everyone else. But it's just a test for future stuff, so I guess we'll see more in the future if it works?
Not that I care, since I play marines. I do wonder how it will work though. Will it just be "take a selection of guns and configure it how you want" or will we get choices for modifying stats and giving it special rules and the like. I hope it's the latter. I also hope we can put volcano cannons on their, I want to make a titan hunting land riader

yeah i can glue whatever i like on my models but that doesn't mean they have any rules

I don't think you get what I'm saying. The community page said
>The macro-accelerator cannons are particularly powerful, firing 12 shots with -2 AP and 3 Damage apiece!
it's the use of "cannons" and "apiece" that confuses me, are they saying that each cannon fires 12 shots apiece, of that the entire system, for which the war-gear name is the plural "cannons" fires 12 shots total? The use of the plural "are" would indicate the subject, the cannons, is in fact plural, so that it's 24 shot total, but that's disputed by the very logic you mentioned

>Not taking two sponsons of two Hurrican Bolters and a Storm bolter on top, for a grand total Rapid Fire 26.

I really would love it if Predators could take Hurricane Bolter Sponsons

Wait for the relics from your codex then.

>and 3 damage apiece.
I think that's what they're going for.

We all know whose biggest is best. And Gork is bigger than Mork. So Gork is the boss. And Mork mucks about with being sneaky, going fast and grot like behaviour. Youse a grot

So they all look like members of Gorgoroth?

It’s got it’s pretty good turret, two macro plasmas/flamers and a Twin lascannon. It also has an invul which is a big deal.

It’s about baneblade/shadowsword tier

Aaarrrrrhgghhhhh

Do your duty! Please! End it!

Aarrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!

"apiece" tells you it's 12 per gun. 24 total. Pretty clear.

GOOD LUKK GITTIN' TO A RITE PROPA FITE 'ITHOUT A BIGMEK. CUZ WE ALL KNO' DEM ODDBOYZ ARE MORK'S CHOWSEN

>Confused Emperor's Children flee in terror

Preach it, sistah !

A clearer pic of it

>Space Marines get an entirely new army
>Death guard become a stand alone army
>Admech get nothing
>IG get nothing

You are worse than rollfags and cheetafag combined.

There's literally rules for banners and books

I never understood why people like this awful, boring show

what am i missing?

>not taking the terminus ultra chasis for two twin asscannon sponsons, 2 regular ass cannon sponsons with a mega bolter turret for heavy 56 S6 AP-1 shots
you are like little babby
That makes sense. Though that's kind of shitty that it's that much bigger and all it gets is 4 more shots and one better AP and Damage than the regular one. It really seems kind of lack luster for being devoted entirely to shooting when it's basically a quad las pred with a better sicarain gun ducktaped on. I think it should really be more of a mobile fortress, with a fuck ton of guns.

I am a rollfag.

Cheetahfag is a cool khorne bro.

All dem big letters because youse is a grot IRL. Mekboyz will do what they are told or get krumped.

SEE DIS ONE GETS IT, 'CEPT 'E'S ALL LIKE "MEKBOYZ, GUBBINZ, OOH PRANCY NANCY"

We have everything we need. Name a roll we haven't got covered! I don't want our codexes crammed with unnecessary or redundant units like the SM's is.

>>IG get nothing
>most powerful codex by far
>but fluffy rules than anyone else
>nothing
stupid fucking WAACfag. You truly are the new tau. Fuck off

Well the banner would just be an Imagifier. Not sure what he thinks the book does mechanically.

A Codex

How fucked am I by choosing Grey Knights as my first army?

How else does she learn that 4 wounds are better than 1?

OK
So ad mech
I want my troops to ride in some transport.

Do YOU even play gard ? It's a parking lot list, no one on foot is the rule of thumb here.

simulacrum imperialises are the bones/relics of a saint. that's not a banner

#notmysimulacrum

The one cool unit you like is probably outclassed by something else.

>not taking the terminus ultra chasis for two twin asscannon sponsons, 2 regular ass cannon sponsons with a mega bolter turret for heavy 56 S6 AP-1 shots

So long as Chronus can be my gunner

Depends what you bought so far.

If you answered anything except draigo and dreadknights, super fucked.

Clearly it's designed for area denial: placenit on an objective and no one can get within 3" because the model's too big!

They are buffed up autocannons, having them shoot 12 times each would be way too much. I do agree that the tank itself is a bit lame. Basically the weaponry of a land raider + the full potential of a predator autocannon with 1 better ap. It not being a transport doesn´t help desu and if it´s going to move as much as the repulsor it better have 2+ armour or be cheap, otherwise I don´t see the point in it.

Fine. They're moderately strong, and being a super-elite army simplifies their play in a lot of ways.

Calm your tits, he obviously was talking about models. IG have gone longest of all the factions without a model update, even Sisters got Celestine.

i don't get it

please be true, local bandwagoner is running a list with guilliman, celestine and guard

Why is such bad writer as ADB considered one of best Black Library writers?

Tell that to GW.

>Saying nothing whatsoever
>Trust me guys I'm user
>MFW

Don't most tournaments ban the 《IMPERIUM》 keyword?

>for once
>what was 5th edition
IG fags are the worst WAACfags because they literally can't hold back. They're pure cancer pretending to be fun and fluffy.

Either a liar or an idiot

>Admech get nothing

At this point I think they've made "No transports allowed" a cardinal rule for you guys. I'm almost surprised it's not a special faction rule.

"Because Reasons"
>Admech units may never embark on a transport fuk u!"

>cheetahfag
>bro

No

He isn't just the most prolific.

Excellent.

Oh, it's you again.

I need you to identify the direct object, the supporting adjectives, and the subordinate clause in the next 6 seconds or your English mastery certificate is revoked.

First time making a 2000 point list. Does this look viable?

>"No transports allowed" a cardinal rule for you guys. I'm almost surprised it's not a special faction rule

DO YOU WANT TO ANGER YOUR LEG'S MACHINE SPIRIT? I DIDN'T CUT OFF YOUR WEAK AND FLESHY LEGS AND REPLACE THEM WITH GLORIOUS ROBO-LEGS FOR YOU TO SIT ON A GOD. DAMN. BUS.

Looking to get into Dark Eldar. Are the poisoned weapons as bad as they seem? They seem bad.
I like how much S8 AP 4 I get though. That's neat. Thoughts?

So the price of this gonna be atleast 300 pounds, right?

"GW is going under, I've been in the company for more than two decades and am eyes and ears on the inside"

"LOL YOU FAGGOTS BELIEVED ME WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS"

Except you're more of a faggot for baiting with something actually believable

You have the same shitty taste as I have! Are you me?!

What a hideous regiment.

since I got some decent feedback last thread.

I've created a home brew full Eldar Corsair codex. complete with tactics, traits, relics, and strategems, as well as bringing back the unit and options from 7th edition.

If your a corsair fan and mad that FW squatted your army, check this out. Feel free to mock.
docs.google.com/document/d/1gZU9r74w3cVfe0-7wC7_HyANokK1lD-i1-qvicsrojQ/edit

Shining spears look really fun to use, how unplayable are they?

>!?
>that picture
Stop user, even the picture the other user posted was better.

not him

IDK if it's the models or just your painting skills (I think it's both), but this really looks like garbage.

Those things are no sisters, and they are lazily painted to boot. Shame on you.

Well, we can blink onto people's heads Turn 1 now, which is absurdly risky but at least it's something.
Hopefully FoC will give us something nice, or else CApproved will cut the price on a few infantry or give them Scout or something. Fat chance of the latter, though. We've used up our "getting new shit for two years" credit on the garbage codex.

ive been off the grid for two weeks

any word on the nid codex?