https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbR44E-gRTU
Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Ignoramus

HOLD UP, BROTHERS
WE WERE CHAPTER MASTERS AND SHIT

King_Martha
King_Martha

That's terrible. 40k has gone from baroque historically anachronistic designs to bog standard starship troopers sci fi

idontknow
idontknow

Why does it have sideways treads in the middle?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@idontknow
None of it is treads, they're hover-thingies. It's a hover-tank.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Nice garbage truck Mon-keigh

Illusionz
Illusionz

@King_Martha
Kids don't remember when Tau were introduced...

Yes, that's how you differentiate primaris from regular marines. Primaris have the tacticool stuff and more generic scifi look.

Lunatick
Lunatick

BOI!

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

”Hey you know what we should introduce?”
”Some new kits to replace the models in our line that are literally 2 decades old?”
”Nah, another super-heavy that takes up 1/5 of the board by itself”

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Burnblaze
What FW model is literally 2 decades old and in need of updating?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@StrangeWizard
Forge World

askme
askme

@CouchChiller
Oh I didn’t know it was a forgeworld piece, they do need to bring their gun wagons and battle fortress back though

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Ignoramus
I wonder how the designer of this model felt after months of work and only had this to show for it. Was he worried he would be fired? Was he tired of trying to make it good and just said "fuck it" and said he was done? Was he actually proud of this trash heap?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Ignoramus
....its literally a kitbash of a landraider and a thunderhawk with no wings....

Methshot
Methshot

@Stark_Naked
implying sisters will even get a new general release

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Ignoramus
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL !!!!

WebTool
WebTool

@Illusionz
Yeah, but it's not likely they'll make more squatmarine stuff, and because marines are always the face of 40k it looks like we're getting bland generic sci-fi for a while now.
A shame, Dark Vengance and the Dark Angels being 40k's face for that short while really sold the setting so much more than generic space troopers do. They're not even "ultramarine" ultramarine primaris, decked out with roman A E S T H E T I C, they're bland boring ultramarines, the ones nobody actually likes.

idontknow
idontknow

@Ignoramus
This thing looks like a shitty cross between an Eldar Falcon and a Tau Hammerhead. Do something that isn't retarded GW. Jesus Christ.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

that's a nice big tank you got there, be a shame if someone shot a bunch of melta at it

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Ignoramus
Holy shit it does look like a garbage truck!

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Ignoramus
Compare this thing to a Spartan or a Mastodon.
Is a fucking travesty.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Fuzzy_Logic
I would absolutely watch the fuck out of that movie.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Nothing a Shadowsword can't fix

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@King_Martha
Then quit 40k and move to a new game, no one will miss you and you'll be replaced by someone else. There's no point in bitching about design choices you don't like.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Stark_Naked

The Repressor is SOB Forge World.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@King_Martha
Listen here you bug-loving hippy, I don't care what you say about 40k, but don't you DARE speak poorly of Starship Troopers

Supergrass
Supergrass

@RavySnake
People said the same shit about the Mastodon.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@WebTool
Don't worry, female space marines will fix that for ya.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Supergrass
The mastodon is odd but has a charm.
This thing is unwatchable.
Also yes, Spartan > Mastodon for aesthetics.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Ignoramus
You're a Cunt, it's the board for shitting on GW's stupid design choices.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Ignoramus
So when will GW start producing action figures?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Sir_Gallonhead
google "Primaris Marines" and "Magnus the Red"

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Ignoramus
I never thought I'd have to say this anywhere else...
But...

$0.02 has been deposited to your account

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Ignoramus
Big block of metal
From the big block of metal faction

I feel sexual satisfaction thinking about how this thing would look and sound running over chaos shits and blasting all guns at once

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@ZeroReborn
Starship Troopers
You mean Shit: the Movie? As for Starship Troopers, it's a great book, can't wait until somebody films it.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Ignoramus
can we just let fatmarines use landraiders

TechHater
TechHater

@CouchChiller
No it wouldn't.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Evil_kitten
Remember that each gun should be pointed in a different direction and at no apparent target and that they must all be firing precisely at the same time.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@ZeroReborn
shit book though

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Fuzzy_Logic
That movie is the shit.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Ignoramus
fuck it, gonna be nice: the guns are not ridiculously huge. long-barrelled, but they don't have bores you could fit an angry marine in like the leman russ. this is a good thing. it's also not covered in a million guns! this is also good! restraint! OK, it has a lot of guns still, but it's only... what, turret, sponsons, front. That's hardly anything for 40k. they're learning!

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Fuzzy_Logic

fucking well meme'd

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Fuzzy_Logic
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Ignoramus
I hate that I love it

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Raving_Cute
Jesus christ cawl's a big guy

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@cum2soon
for you

farquit
farquit

@Fuzzy_Logic
"So in summation, what you have before you is a troop transport that can't carry troops, a skimmer that's too heavy to clear any terrain worth mentioning...a quasi-tank with less armor than a Land Raider but with enough firepower to take out half of Magna Macragge Civitas?"

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@CouchChiller
Nothing old they should just hurry up with remastering the Krieg moulds.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@farquit
someone post the shopped version

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Emberburn
Cawl confirmed for Ork in disguise.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I dunno, I think its pretty cool looking.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Ignoramus
You should accept role of our spouses already.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Ignoramus
It keeps coming.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@idontknow
Dummy, if treads that go along horizontally make you move horizontally then treads that go along vertically make you move vertically. Don't you know anything about tanks?

happy_sad
happy_sad

@CodeBuns
don't post trash like this...without source.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Burnblaze

Meanwhile companies like Kromlech are churning out gold like this to replace kits from Gorkamorka. Get with the program GW.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@CodeBuns
that art-style
DONG DING

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@eGremlin
Skull masked Primaris are more like Banshees than Scorpions

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Boy_vs_Girl
Oh shit I haven’t seen that one before, that looks pretty neat.
I bet it’s fucking expensive though..

farquit
farquit

@RumChicken

30 bong-bucks

https://bitsofwar.com/home/709-orc-sturmtankette.html

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@farquit
Bit pricey for a light vehicle that id need 3-4 of like a war trakk

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@LuckyDusty

Bigger issue in my opinion is that the rules for buggies in 8th are downright awful.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Flameblow
Of course. That's how you properly do the Battlestar look. Personally I do like that kind of thing, which is why the Marauder Destroyer is best superheavy as it cruises leisurely around firing eighteen heavy weapons at absolutely everything that slightly annoys it.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@BunnyJinx
@Poker_Star
Now kiss.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@eGremlin
Huh, really kind of is.

Deeply hope there's some "whispers abound of xenotech" regarding this monster

Evilember
Evilember

What is even the point of that base underneath it

whereismyname
whereismyname

@haveahappyday
The rules aren’t too much of an issue for me, I build my army for fluff and the models I like anyway.
I mean, I run an evil suns list that still has bikers in it, just because they are rad

Maybe we’ll be treated nicely by the codex when it comes out..

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Evilember
It floats.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Boy_vs_Girl
fuck me man... why couldnt we have gotten this as an update to buggies instead of the fucking gay ass morkanauts that get one shotted turn 1???

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Need_TLC
I thought they should have done plastic Squiggoths

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@happy_sad
http://saccade-rush.tumblr.com/

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Ignoramus

saw three threads about it
not one post mentions it's name

what the fuck is this thing called!?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I don't even mind it.

It fits with the boxy space marine vehicle aesthetic, it just doesn't fit with the rhino/raider chassis design most tanks have.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@eGremlin
Swap the jump marines with double guns for crisis suits and you've got something

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Methnerd
Astraeus.
aka "Jain Zar/Yvraine lemme copy Scorpion".
https://youtu.be/ipHvgqhB1vA

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@MPmaster
They should have done a looted vehicle addon kit and made them fieldable 2bh. They’d open up a whole new group of consumers for spacemarine and imperial vehicles, I honestly cannot understand why they didn’t do this already.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@ZeroReborn
Ew.

@eGremlin
It keeps coming.
Oh, something's coming all right, user...

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Flameblow
@CouchChiller

That's fucking sad.

Methshot
Methshot

@Ignoramus
This is real? I thought it was a kit bash. Holy fuck what were they thinking.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Jesus fucking Christ. I got into 40k because of flying cathedrals and tanks with organs of holy fury. I got Dropzone Commander.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@CouchChiller
Why is that walking around covered in beans?

massdebater
massdebater

@Ignoramus
Fuck y'all, I like it.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Raving_Cute
I love how Cawl's meca-dong is expanding as he gives this order.

askme
askme

@massdebater
Kill yourself

hairygrape
hairygrape

@askme
Feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest friend?

Flameblow
Flameblow

I don't understand all the whining, literally no one here will buy it, and most won't even be able to afford it from a recaster even.

WebTool
WebTool

@King_Martha
I was actually hoping the Horus Heresy stuff would go down that road, but it only really happened with the dickbikes and a couple of superheavies. Kind of 40k meets golden age scifi. Weird to see it appearing in 40k.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Illusionz
That was their while shtick though, they stood out in the universe because of their jarring aesthetic. Not only is this bland homogenization of the imperium, it's just also so badly done. Each new release looks more and more like a GI joe play set knocked out of a Chinese factory and sold in a corner shop under a fake brand.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@hairygrape
Nah, he did his moral duty by telling you to kill yourself.
seriously though, please do

5mileys
5mileys

@BlogWobbles
It looks better than being a fucking box with guns, you cynical faggot.

Methshot
Methshot

music
hey, this artist's new album is pretty shit

film
did you see that new blockbuster? it was awful

video games
man that sequel was terrible, they've really disappointed

plastic miniatures, specifically GW
HURR WELL YOU'RE JUST SALTY ABOUT MY CHAD-MARINES AND YOU'RE PROBABLY A POORFAG ANYWAY, GROGNARD!

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Burnblaze
Remaster Krieg
The Elysian line was never finished.

Does anyone else hate just about everything FW has made for Marines? Outside of the various upgrade kits, it's just a long list of OC Donutsteel Chapters and OP shit that covers any weaknesses Marines have as an army. I get 30k is a different mindset, but this is bonkers.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Methshot
are you serious? It's like that for all those other things just as bad if not worse

ESPECIALLY video games

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Ignoramus

Only positive comments are ever allowed about anything
Yes I'm a millenial, how did you know?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Ignoramus
they stood out in the universe because of their jarring aesthetic.

Hey, just like primarines.

Not only is this bland homogenization of the imperium

How? Not like other factions have adopted this aesthetic. Complain to me when Guard gets tacticool rails on their lasguns and shit.

Each new release looks more and more like a GI joe play set knocked out of a Chinese factory and sold in a corner shop under a fake brand.

Yeah, unlike dreadknight, centurions, stormraven, storm talon, AoS releases, etc...

SniperWish
SniperWish

@PackManBrainlure
Complain to me when Guard gets tacticool rails on their lasguns and shit.
pls bring back Kasrkin as a harlequins-esque sub faction with this please

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

pretty sure i assembled this in the early ninties

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@PackManBrainlure

Guard

You have a short memory, these aren't bad miniatures but they make me miss the old Stormtroopers.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@New_Cliche
big heavy baroque cuirass
tacticool

wut?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@SniperWish
Why? They're just Cadian grenadiers. Make Scions have the ability to take regimental doctrines to represent this and others like them.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@LuckyDusty
Because now that cadia is destroyed they could have this Tanith 1st kind of thing going where they want vengeance for cadia

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@AwesomeTucker
But why would they be independent of the rest of Cadians? And while the planet is gone, Cadians still keep raising more regiments.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Gigastrength
But why would they be independent of the rest of Cadians?
Creed redemption arc

just go with it, it's cool I promise

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Lord_Tryzalot
I've never met another woman who wants anything of the sort in the hobby. More representation for women would be nice, but they don't need to fundamentally change the lore for it.

I mean it's not hard.

Update the Inquisition. There's plenty of women in it and the faction is in a sorry state at the moment.

Update the Sisters of Battle, and support the Sisters of Silence more. To be honest I've never seen other women asking for the Sisters update. It's always guys speaking 'for' women. I'm not really against the update, but it seems more about guys wanting to play an army completely made of women than it is about more representation. I would probably pick up a few models to paint if they looked nice.

Update the Imperial Guard. I will admit I'm really biased here because when I do pay the game, I play Imperial Guard. (Sometimes GSC) The lore has tons of women in the IG, but the tabletop game hasn't had women in it since like second edition. Sure you can buy third party, but the conversions always look super wonky. I'm not saying Games Workshop needs to release a full box of all female models, but having 2-3 women in a box would be nice. (Or they could release a box of 5 women like they do with the cultists. They would probably sell like hot cakes.)

This is also all with the caveat that the models don't look horrible. I don't know what it is with GW but they just can't seem to design women well. Even horrible Russian casters do it better! Not every model needs to be pretty, but not all of them need to be hags. Look at the new Necromunda, for example. All of the models in it have these weird troll faces and an odd fat-but-muscular thing going on.

Anyways, rant over. I realized after writing this that it's not really relevant to the main post, sorry.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Ignoramus
Wow, your sanctimoniously indignant defence of this unpopular and stupid thing really shows how centrist and mature you are.

girlDog
girlDog

@Firespawn
You forgot tyranids

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Firespawn
current year
doesn't want diversity and inclusiveness

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@girlDog
I went deny that Tyranids are awesome, but they are fine in their current condition. However, GSC could be updated!

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Supergrass
The mastodon is similar superficially, but it's 90% transport capacity 10% weapons. It's a box with treads and guns strapped to it, and it knows it.

@Firespawn
but having 2-3 women in a box would be nice. (Or they could release a box of 5 women like they do with the cultists. They would probably sell like hot cakes.)
The worst way they could make female guard minis is mixing them in with the male miniatures. That way nobody except the third party resellers are happy. Make them an upgrade sprue.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Burnblaze
Won't*

@Playboyize
Implying that inclusiveness means that everything needs to be changed.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Firespawn
@Burnblaze
woman
plays gsc
Seriously, why is this so common? I get that gsc are the only faction really themed around maternity and the like, but it's hardly reflected on the tabletop. And I mean, they're an army of inbred rapists who worship what-may-as-well-be-cthulhu-to-them, do chicks dig that?
Still, I play black templars because they're a religious masculine ideal, which is cathartic to me, so I dunno, maybe we are slaves to our genetics.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

this makes me wanna make a gi joe themed chapter

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@happy_sad
@w8t4u

Thicc eldars are trash, use SOB if you want to draw thicc girls

askme
askme

@Sir_Gallonhead
it's censored no banpls

likme
likme

@whereismyname
I like Tyranids and I like Guard, so why not both mixed together?

It's an odd question to ask. Like, why do all guys seem to like Space Marines? They're super generic and boring.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Sir_Gallonhead
wanting manface lesbians harlots
instead of race that was engineered for sex
Pic related is thicc.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@likme
Like, why do all guys seem to like Space Marines? They're super generic and boring.
they represent the masculine ideal. It's the same reason people like superman and the like.

Well, the masculine ideal for people with a warped sense of masculinity, anyway, the real men are born on Catachan

late 2018 and still no updated catachan models

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@likme
. Like, why do all guys seem to like Space Marines?
Some people like manly dudes in power armor with devastating weapons.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@CouchChiller
Oh silly user, of course it does. How do you break the glass ceiling to the old boys club without changing things? Otherwise you hate women and want them to stay in the kitchen as your slaves.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Ignoramus
Get the G.I. JOE bullshit out of my 40K.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@w8t4u
WOW! HOT a What Baabhabhiat

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Flameblow

Catachans are as close to Space Marines as Guardsmen get.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Raving_Cute
I mean, it makes sense to me these chicks would be stocky and muscular from hauling around heavy weapons. Just saying

FastChef
FastChef

@likme
Women are a much smaller amount of the playerbase, yet it seems to be insanely common for them to play nids or gsc. It's just strange really, most dudes play space marines because they get the overwhelming majority of the marketing and promotion, it's more a case of most players playing space marines. A minority in the playerbase mostly belonging to another minority, playing two niche armies, is just strange really. It does demonstrate though that certain demographics are attracted to some factions more than others, it's just not the ones they expect, as you said it's mostly dudes who play SoB.
[/spoiler] I'm on Veeky Forums instead of paying attention in a statistics lecture, I got numbers on the brain. [/spoiler]

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@FastChef
What is gsc? I can't believe I can figure this out

likme
likme

@Spazyfool
genestealer cults
In case you've been living under a rock/living in the real world for the past 2 years they're back as a playable army

TreeEater
TreeEater

@FastChef
Women are a much smaller amount of the playerbase, yet it seems to be insanely common for them to play nids or gsc

It's the big alien dongs

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Spazyfool
genestealer cults. took me a minute too

it's an outgrowth of the old meme about Girls always playing Tyranids (since GSC are a 'child' faction of Tyranids).

The reason for this is Tyranids are the only race that aren't some kind of juvenile male power fantasy OR have really ugly or cheesecakey female sculpts. SoB's and Banshee's are just fetish fuel - not that I think there's anything wrong with that!

Also there are probably fetish reasons for tyranids and gsc being popular, monster rape porn is insanely popular. Just look up Taken By The T-Rex

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Emberburn
yes gaze upon the cheesecake of the tau. utterly disgusting, playing to every man's fetish.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Emberburn

Everything men like is wrong, all men should wear dresses, play with barbies and hate it. It is the only way. If they like it then you force them to do something else.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Sharpcharm
well Tau are weebs and everyone hate weebs

@Stark_Naked
Men wearing dresses is cultural appropriation

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Booteefool

Oh shit, I'm not a shitlord I swear! Men have to wear... pink burlap sacks?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Stark_Naked
I don't think user was saying that at all, just that women find it harder to get through the cheesecake for obvoius reasons, while a hivemind is lacking the masculine signifiers of other races. It's not that what men like is bad, it's just not for most women.
And if you're choosing bottoms by what's least uncomfortable with the genitals, it should be women wearing trousers and men in skirts.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Emberburn
Tyranids are the only race that aren't some kind of juvenile male power fantasy OR have really ugly or cheesecakey female sculpts

Admech? Tau? There's a few out there, although to be fair neither of those have any real indications of gender at all aside from Tau forehead slits.

@likme

Some of us don't. Personally I find them boring as sin and wish they'd tone their involvement down a lot to make room for the things that actually made me start playing 40k, AKA glorious Mechanicus and Inquisition.
Still, they're nice to murder on the tabletop and their bits work well as basing material, so I won't complain much.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Snarelure

But that would be equal. The point is to make men suffer and to give women every possible advantage and comfort, what part of feminism don't you understand?

Bidwell
Bidwell

@likme
Female and male cuck will never understand the basic desire of all man to be strong.

eGremlin
eGremlin

betcha the blood angels won't get one

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Soft_member
user you are the only one bringing up feminism and muh sjws in this thread. We can have reasonable discussions about gender without them.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Ignoramus
no one has mentioned that it looks like a scorpion tank with 2 barrels that has grav rather than treads
we halo now
primaris are meant to be spartans
not like this

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@CouchChiller
you'd think that when they amputated her inbreeding finger they'd have chosen her 2nd pinky. Why lop off her middle finger?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@SniperGod
scorpions are much shorter, and are basically just based off of real life tanks anyway

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@King_Martha
It looks fine. Similar to a battle barge in design.
The issue is that it has too few guns for it's size.

Seriously, what the fuck is it's purpose? It has no transport capacity, barely more guns than a predator, from what we know no rules for support so it's not a command vehicle. Fluff wise, why the fuck does it exist? What does it do?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@King_Martha

That looks bad but I like where 40k is going.

Away from the grimderp of 3rd and 4th into the wacky sci-fi of Rogue Trader and 2nd edition

Primaris marines are very similar to what beakies were, ant this ugly tank looks like the scratch built vehicles

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Carnalpleasure

You're on ket.

This is moving even further from RT days.

Besides, Grimderp was much better than the current approach, where fluff is replaced with shitty main character first-hand narrative books and cartoon villains.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Illusionz
You are retarded. In some year there will be primaris only.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Soft_member
retarded
for not believing the tinfoil hat "primaris are GW's way of making truscale marines to replace marinelets" conspiracy meme

Well wrangle me up and call me a potato, Alex Jones.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@CodeBuns
Look at the size of Plague Marines and fine a reasonable explanation for that.
You can't.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Ignoramus
I loved this thing so much, the Black Sun defence mission went so smoothly thanks to it.
Monkeylord a shit, Galactic Colossus is idiotic, CZAR gets rekt so easily.
Long live the UEF, death to the Seraphim, watch out for the others.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Emberfire
thicc
Kill yourself.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Need_TLC
GW is creeping up the size, like they've done since Rogue Trader?

They haven't needed no contrived reasons to do so, they've just done it. Even the new plague marines just your regular old plague marines and not super special Rotborn Plague Marines™ separate from all the pleb tier plague marines. So on what logic are Primarines some conspiracy to get retconned into being regular space marines, rather than GW just upping the scale of their minis like they've done before?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@BinaryMan
When enough models in the whole lines of chaos and loyalist marines will be bigger, a new edition will wipe the differences. Maybe all the marines will have 2W. Termies are not even that bigger (I am building DG I have both Blightlords and Plagues) so maybe they will remain 2W too, but with 2+ and save. Who knows.
I mean is closer to the fluff, if they could snap their finger they would change it overnight but you cannot because you have to release shitload of stuff.
BTW this is why for the SW they started with the Wulfen. You don't need fluff changes to make them believable.
The creep was subtle int the years but GW is increasing the size way more and they prepared for it changing the size and shit.
Deathwatch and Thousand sons were already bigger (DW is not primaris size, it really looks like a compromise).

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@5mileys
It really doesn't. It looks like a toy from a second rate 90s cartoon show like MASK.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@PackManBrainlure
centurions, stormraven, storm talon, AoS releases
Those are all pretty recent though. If you want old stuff that looks shitty you should look at old stuff.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@CodeBuns

No, you are being dense. I doubt we'll ever see a non-Primaris 40k Imperial Space Marine release again.

And Chaos Marines will be enlarged to match, as we're seeing, particularly through "specialist" units like Blightlord or Deathshroud Terminators.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Ignoramus
What in the screaming hells IS that? a weapon to surpass metal gear?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Emberburn
Much better

whereismyname
whereismyname

@lostmypassword
I mean is closer to the fluff, if they could snap their finger they would change it overnight but you cannot because you have to release shitload of stuff.

So, instead of taking years and several releases to "truscale muhreenz", they'll spend years and several releases making "totally not truscale muhreenz", then snap their fingers and retcon "totally not truscale muhrzeenz" into being "truscale muhreenz"?

Deathwatch and Thousand sons were already bigger

But they're not primaris! How can that be?

Maybe I'm just not drinking enough tap water or something, because this shit's turning my fricking frogs gay.

takes2long
takes2long

@Burnblaze
They're older than primaris releases user was complaining about, pointing out that his bitching about primaris ruining everything is unfounded.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@whereismyname

So, instead of taking years and several releases to "truscale muhreenz", they'll spend years and several releases making "totally not truscale muhreenz", then snap their fingers and retcon "totally not truscale muhrzeenz" into being "truscale muhreenz"?

They won't even have to distinctly retcon it. Look how they moved Rogue Trader's Space Marines from being 2000AD-style roided galaxy police with massive flaws to the "grimderp" warrior-monks of 2nd edition onwards. Look how often you see RTB01 marines on the table.

It'll just be a gradual change to the point they won't mention things being Primaris or not. They might use it to re-tool all Marine armies as the low-count specialists that Primaris armies are.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@TalkBomber
@CodeBuns

What are you expecting then, wise one?

After two years of solely Primaris releases they're going to put out a new Tactical Marines sprue and characters?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@whereismyname
Catalog
I cannot tell if shill/intentionally obtuse, or just genuinely obtuse. I mean is so simple.
The point is that is too early. If GW were able to release AT ONCE all the marines sure that we woould buy them, they would have done that.
But for technical reasons, and to do not overwhelm the market, they don't do that.
Also they have to finish to sell those other marinelets kits up to exhaustion in the meanwhile (so the molds can turn profitable).
So they start to increase one line at time in a way that does not look bad (wulfen, special inquisition marines, tall hat marines, bloated marines) and for the normal ones they come up with new squads with this videogame aesthetic (that you can like or not, is beyond the point).
Step by step, every new chaos will have the models replaced like happened with the DG, and new Primaris will come up.
One day, a new edition will state all the marines have 2W (that is actually more what I expect from such giants).

whereismyname
whereismyname

@PurpleCharger
Except chapters, chapter monasteries, genetic enhancements, etc. were part of SM lore since the beginning, and what was different from current lore quickly became the marines we know today. And those RT models are still recognizable as MkVI Marines. Just like how RT Rhinos and Land Raiders are still recognized as MkI Rhinos and Land Raiders (where the current models are IIc and III). There's a clear lineage.

How do you explain Primaris replacing regular marines, when none of their equipment, armour marks, vehicles, etc. are the same? If their goal is to make them into new SM models, maybe don't give them brand new armour marks, weapons, vehicles, etc., because they're not compatible to replace non-truescale ones.

@Stark_Naked
What are you expecting then, wise one?

Primaris to remain their own thing, like how siegmarines in AoS are not replacing Empire or anything?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Carnalpleasure
I mean is so simple.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Flameblow
It's not warped masculinity, it's classic masculinity. The masculinity of Greek demigods and heroes, as opposed to the more contemporary macho-masculinity of catachan's stone-cold, all grit action heroes.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@whereismyname

How do you explain Primaris replacing regular marines, when none of their equipment, armour marks, vehicles, etc. are the same? If their goal is to make them into new SM models, maybe don't give them brand new armour marks, weapons, vehicles, etc., because they're not compatible to replace non-truescale ones.

Even regular Marines got new units, like Stormtalons or Centurions or whatever, adding new units and them becoming a staple of player's armies isn't a new concept.

Primaris to remain their own thing, like how siegmarines in AoS are not replacing Empire or anything?

Except "freeguild" or whatever they're called haven't had a single new miniature released since AoS was a thing?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@JunkTop
Ok, user, lets stop arguing and set a date. How many years/editions until primaris stop being primaris and become regular space marines? You set the date, lets mark it down and look who's right.

askme
askme

@Flameblow
UHN TOUGH MEN DOING TOUGH THINGS
UHN VIETNAM BUT IN SPACE YEA
UHN WEARING NO ARMOR BUT OUR MASSIVE ABS YEA
SO MANLY WE DONT FEEL NOTHING BUT TOUGH

Imagine being this much of a homo

Flameblow
Flameblow

@askme
I bet you like kissing girls, you faggot.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Gigastrength

I don't think they'll fuck about, since I don't think there will be anymore non-Primaris or "specialist" Marines, like the next Wulfen or Death Company sprues might not be distinctly Primaris but they will be absolutely massive.

I reckon the first Space Marine codex of next edition blurs the lines, or doesn't even mention differences.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Gigastrength
shorter
based off real tanks
i'll bite.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@askme
being strong and heroic is gay

I bet you dream of taking it up the ass from stronk independent guardswomyn right beta?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@TalkBomber
Well, now all we need to do is sit and wait.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Spamalot
If that is complicated. Well.
It's ok user. I bet your mom call you "my special little man".

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Ignoramus
No criticism allowed
If there is one compliment I can give you, it is perhaps that it is exceedingly rare that someone, in so few words, makes it so abundantly clear that they are actually human garbage.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@whereismyname
Is very early for that too. GW will squeeze any remaining stock and pays attention not to squat too much stuff.
Is amazing how naive you people are. You are the perfect sheep consumers, Ford bless you.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@askme
You have to be a homo to lift weights, stick with a diet, and follow a regular excercise routine
Fatty office drone detected.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Ignoramus
Is that a fucking Bolo tank?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@whereismyname

Yeah look at all those non-sigmarine human releases for AoS

Oh wait

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@MPmaster
kek

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Firespawn
In a time where there's no serious attempts to keep minorities OUT of anything, "Representation" is just a shitty meme. The only reason anyone calls for "representation" of demographic groups is as a power play, to show that businesses will bow down when challenged politically.

There was a time where token minorities like Mr Sulu had a function, because there were real, socially legitimized, sometimes even officially racist/sexist/etc policies at play (at the time, and in recent memory.)

But that's not really the case now. The war has been won a long time ago, and now all that's happening is a bunch of overpolitical twenty- and thirtysomethings are exploiting the fact that practically everyone mostly DOES agree that racism and sexism are bad, to get people to do a bunch of dumb shit so they can feel better and receive so much legitimization that they actually can get jobs now, despite what would otherwise have been completely worthless social studies/humanities type college degrees.

Sane women don't want 50% of all characters in media to be women, and
sane black people think it's stupid that they made Guinevere black in Merlin (whereas sane white people are divided on the issue, but mostly based on the political bugbear in the room, rather than the actual issue of whether it makes sense or is beneficial to the entertainment value of the show that Guinevere should be a black person.)

For the rest of us, representation does serve a purpose; whether someone takes "representation" seriously as an issue is a good litmus test to weed out idiots who will constantly pester you or your family about dumb political bullshit for no good reason.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Gigastrength
I personally enjoy Bolos even if they can't manufacture combat units.

Methshot
Methshot

@GoogleCat

*breathes in*

SSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTLLOOOOOOOORDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NAZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Ignoramus
I'm not gonna read this thread, but you meant to say "breathes", OP.

5mileys
5mileys

@PurpleCharger
Look how they moved Rogue Trader's Space Marines from being 2000AD-style roided galaxy police with massive flaws to the "grimderp" warrior-monks of 2nd edition onwards.

They were warrior monks since RT you retard.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@GoogleCat
sane white people are divided on the issue
libshits
sane

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@RumChicken
You're the reason none of this stupid bullshit ever gets unfucked, you know.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@BunnyJinx
Nah, shit stays fucked because people don't take a stand.

idontknow
idontknow

@King_Martha
Are you seriously saying that the problem currently is that people aren't being political HARD ENOUGH?

Firespawn
Firespawn

@idontknow
People aren't standing up to the PC brigade hard enough, paralysed to talk sense for fear of being labelled as some sort of -ist.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Ignoramus

What the fudge is this monstrosity?

FastChef
FastChef

@idontknow
Right, because both sides being partisan and bitching at the top of their lungs at each other isn't what's causing the problem - it's the solution!
Genius!

happy_sad
happy_sad

@FastChef
horseshoe theory
Kill yourself.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@FastChef
Heh heh, yeah, don't give a shit, don't stand for your beliefs, just make everything an unhappy compromise so that some rich internationals can line their pockets.

Methshot
Methshot

@Gigastrength
Have you ever seen a real tank or even a picture of a real tank? A leman russ is more realistic than a scorpion.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

LITERALLY STOLEN DESIGN

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Raving_Cute
Nah, even the primaris super heavy is a better design than the scorpion. At least the Astraeus doesn't have its crew sitting in the front of the hull exposed to enemy armour.
But muh shielding
If the shielding makes the armour redundant why have armour in the first place? If the shielding is simply extra protection why have the entire tank armoured and shielded except the most important part?

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Emberburn
At least the Astraeus doesn't have its crew sitting in the front of the hull exposed to enemy armour.

Genuine question, where do you think the driver is in a real tank?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Ignoramus
£0.02 has been deposited to your account.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@ZeroReborn
Movie is shit

FastChef
FastChef

@Emberburn
hahha holy shit
i found the first edit of this on Veeky Forums then edited to double the number of guns and stuck it on my page

its gone full circle and come back with another load of guns
more dakka when?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@eGremlin
I'm slightly concerned about how the marines are out-tanking the guard, out-skimmering the eldar, out-shooting the tau, out-eliting the grey knights, and so on...and outmeleeing the orks

Also
meanwhile, the Tau get another giant gundam instead of a skimmer/flyer

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Ignoramus
It looks way better than the Repulsor, but I don't care for it.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@BunnyJinx
@Poker_Star
@iluvmen

Confirmed for brainlets with zero taste.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Ignoramus
Here is a shekel for the good goy
clink

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@FastChef
If you fight back against evil, it wins.
Of course you gotta be vocal of your concerns. You never get yourself heard nor will your grievances be even considered if you just sit in the corner.

This is even more important when those seeking to infringe on your rights go on a moral crusade to try and ruin your life over the pettiest shit.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Stark_Naked
Yes. That's not to say, @FastChef
, that you don't change opinions. It's just that you should never enter an argument ~wanting~ to compromise. Compromise should only occur in as a result of being convinced on the merits of the opponent's argument, not merely for the sake of itself. That's called the middle-ground fallacy.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Stupidasole
Too true, not sure what people are botching about here because fw has always mad early pants on head retarded models for marines.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Ignoramus
it really is ugly though

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Soft_member
in the merkeva they are behind the engine block. :D

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Nude_Bikergirl
PL-01

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Need_TLC
I don't follow. They don't look similar and the PL-01 was designed in 2013. The scorpion was "designed" in 2001.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Ignoramus
Breathes

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Ignoramus
What the hell is that thing?
I haven't played 40k in a long time and I can't find it on FW or GW's websites.

askme
askme

@Crazy_Nice
Have you tried looking at blizzard store?

likme
likme

@Crazy_Nice
The Astraeus.
Not released yet.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@FastChef
I'm pretty sure once cultural marxists are hanging from trees the problem will go away.

I'm not interested in talking to the other side, I'm interested in killing them or at least chasing them out of the spheres of life that I care about.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Raving_Cute
extra thicccccc

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Ignoramus
Why is it so fucking big?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Boy_vs_Girl
compensation

WebTool
WebTool

@Boy_vs_Girl
Bigger guns.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Firespawn
For some reason, I read this in an English accent

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@viagrandad
@Need_TLC
@Lord_Tryzalot
@happy_sad
@Need_TLC
@MPmaster
@kizzmybutt
@RumChicken
You're all a bunch of retards. The poster was saying instead of idiotically buying everything that GW shits out, why not instead quit if they keep doing things you don't like? God damn idiotic consumers.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

idiotic consumers
criticizing product

How do you manage to be more infuriating than shills on /pol/?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Raving_Cute
Wait, is this thing seriously the 40k equivalent of the Bradley?

Supergrass
Supergrass

@MPmaster
A chimera is the 40k equivalent of a BMP, and the Bradley is the USA USA USA version of that.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@MPmaster

In fairness, the Bradley turned out to be a massive success on the battlefield.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Emberburn
Now datz orky andz it aint evun green
how iz dem humies expict itz to run fasta itz not evun red
dem humies don kno a dam thingz abut engineerinz

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@CouchChiller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

I'm scared, but I know it can't be stopped

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@BlogWobbles
complain the prices are high
get the fuck out if you dont like it
idiot consumers hmpf

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

all this change and improvement in the Imperium

Are we at the dawn of the coming of Noblebright?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Ignoramus
No bully please

massdebater
massdebater

@Stark_Naked
Nah it's going to all come crashing down.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Stark_Naked
Nobledark at best. Even if Girlyman succeeds in turning the IoM into a shining beacon of hope and light in the universe, it doesn't change that everywhere else is a shithole.

FastChef
FastChef

@Crazy_Nice
It hasn't had to fight against any 'serious' militaries yet though.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@FastChef
It was never designed for a serious firefight anyway

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Stark_Naked
Why would you think that?
It requires you to willfully ignore at of the blatantly stated cracks at the seams.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Illusionz

Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh… well, there it is.

takes2long
takes2long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbR44E-gRTU

fug

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@takes2long
Having listened to it when it was live, I agree that since there are in fact female guardsmen, then sure why not, make some female models. It's not breaking lore or anything. And for the love of god make non-metal SoB.

Inmate
Inmate

@lostmypassword
@SniperGod
@MPmaster
No need to get upset. If you're so convinced you're right, then time will prove you right and you can sit there, wait for it to happen, then get to gloat about it.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@takes2long
Arch is based , dont know if he is our guy or not but he presents very well made arguments.

askme
askme

@Fried_Sushi

I wouldn't mind female upgrade kits or small female blisters or something,
but I'm concerned that they will start mixing females into the main IG kits,
and basically force you to either include the proportion of women they decide to put in, or make you buy extra kits to make up for it.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@haveahappyday

Bell of Lost Souls is currently being co-opted by SJW's like Feminist Warhammer and Lexicanum as a result is at stake, the first tendrils of the Feminid hive fleet is on it's way

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@haveahappyday

Arch has good knowledge of the lore, but man if he doesn't like something his butthurt is immense.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@askme
Just make female versions of units that already exist that have the same stats and are basically just a reskin. Problem solved.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@DeathDog
I never understood why women like Nids so much. Is it the phallic imagery?

likme
likme

@Nude_Bikergirl
That's fine, as long as I can still buy all male units like I have been doing.
If games workshop starts just making every kit have like 30% women though, I'll be pissed.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@w8t4u

mindless
vapid and cultureless
only live to consume and destroy

WebTool
WebTool

@DeathDog
BoLS was shit for years, they are only reaching at new levels now.

@PurpleCharger
Example? Havent watched all of his videos but havent got irritated with any of his stuff.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@askme
This. Fucking forced diversity, man. Isn't it enough that I have to spend money to make all my Eldar male only? Why do they have to force it down our throats in IG as well? Fucking bullshit, man. Can't even have a good and proper Ecclesiarchy detachment when the penitent engine pilots are randomized between men and women.

FastChef
FastChef

@idontknow

That is exactly the case in Sweden at least. We should be arming ourselves and shooting people, that's the level we SHOULD be at.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@PurpleCharger
good knowledge of the lore
doesn't even know Marines are infertile

Nojokur
Nojokur

@BlogWobbles

Why do you think we can't both NOT buy AND complain?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Flameblow
But even the non-SJW women who are just normally into wargaming like Nids.

@whereismyname

Custodes don't really NEED to procreate because you basically need to throw an army at them to kill just one.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@whereismyname
In fairness, I believe his words were that we don't know if SM still have dicks, not if they can procreate. That being said, he was wrong in saying that only the Emprah had ever decoded the geneseed, since both Cawl and Arik Taranis have managed to pull it off.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@StrangeWizard
I like Magnus. Didnt like him at first, but he is great if you dont give him that chestplate and dont paint him purple. His wings are pure beauty

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Evil_kitten

I can't look at Magnus anymore without hearing the voice of a Texan trying to do an Australian accent.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@w8t4u
@Flameblow
Also it's a female power Fantasy to give birth to a horde of monsters that obey them without question.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@New_Cliche
I adore those Stormtroopers. Did a headswap and they make an awesome Praetorian Dragoon Guards

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Emberburn
He was actually going for british, but it came out Australian, as a result they declared it to be a prosperan accent.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Ignoramus
This thing is obviously a transformer

Emberfire
Emberfire

@TurtleCat
Do the world a favour and kill yourself

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Emberfire
You first, numale.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Nude_Bikergirl
It was a design choice in early WWII. Short barrels were popular with the tank designers of many nations.... till up-armouring made larger weapons neccessary. They make life easier for the driver by not snagging on trees and buildings.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Ignoramus
can i just have one fucking ork model, please

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Firespawn
I now regret making this post because of the stupid responses.

"Lets throw stereotypes everywhere, it makes our neckbeards stronger!"

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Ignoramus
0.02 shekels credited to your account.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@BunnyJinx
Yeah as a longtime kasrkin lover, even I gradually came to really appreciate their aesthetic. They really nailed the “elite but baroque” look

Lunatick
Lunatick

@CodeBuns

They have dicks. Novels confirm it, plus its a waste of time to remove perfectly functioning genitals from adolesence when you want them to grow big and strong.

I think this has more to do with nerds being really uncomfortable about their powerful male characters also having a sexual identity or procreating.

I blame the Protestants and Victorians.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Lunatick
I think this has more to do with nerds being really uncomfortable about their powerful male characters also having a sexual identity or procreating.

No, it's just insecure guardfags whispering.

takes2long
takes2long

@Soft_member
Because he likes beans. His mum cooks him beans cos he likes beans. Do you like beans? Cos he likes beans.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Spazyfool

Jealous because of horse sized Astartes cocks? I can't blane them, nit even Catachan can compare.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Supergrass
user, the short barrel is not the defining aesthetic feature of the scorpion...

Methnerd
Methnerd

@BlogWobbles
No, you are being dense. I doubt we'll ever see a non-Primaris 40k Imperial Space Marine release again.
This is true. You'd have to be retared, to believe manlet Marines will ever get any new releases from now on. They are being phased out. The fluff even says that normal Marines can be upgraded to Primaris.
They are a goner, for sure.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@New_Cliche
Something of a pity any human woman would be killed by it

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Methnerd
The fluff even says that normal Marines can be upgraded to Primaris.

Where? They said it in a video once, but I've never seen it in the actual fluff.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Methnerd
The fluff even says that normal Marines can be upgraded to Primaris.

Got a citation on this? I was wondering about this myself.

girlDog
girlDog

@Lunatick
Most powerful male characters are also complete womanizers. That's why they are accused of being male power fantasies. Conan was covered in naked barbarian sluts in every single artwork. Who the fuck fantasizes about being sterile and celibate?

farquit
farquit

@Stupidasole
It doesn't really have a short barrel, so no, it isn't.

Short would be the 75mm and 76mm guns that the Soviets and Germans liked to use for infantry support.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@girlDog
Social Justice Allies?

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Nojokur
complaining about shit that doesn't even have anything to do with you
thinks this is a good thing

You are literally retarded and your living is a detriment to society.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@StonedTime

Handjobs and oral exist for a reason, user!

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@StonedTime

user, goven the size a bad dragon dildos ive seen go in cunts and asses, I think Marines can shag safely.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Garbage Can Lid
It's not the size, it's the power behind it. The romans used Horse dong as a form of execution, after all.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@girlDog

Male feminists?

likme
likme

@Emberburn

Put him on his back and ride him. Problemo solved.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Supergrass

So now we are back at "can't complain about bad things", full circle.

Argument ) Stop complaining about things

Response ) Sarcastically say "nobody is allowed to complain about anything"

Response to response ) Why do you complain if you buy it, that won't change anything

Response to that) I don't buy it if I don't like it, but I still complain about shitty things

Final response) But if you don't buy it you can't complain

Why do I only meet 100% complete retards like this on Veeky Forums?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@massdebater
I like the halo scorpion aesthetic.
Bunch of bitchy autists shouldn't influence your opinion that this thing is dope

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Flameblow
omggggggg delete this boyim

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Illusionz
@Sharpcharm
@Stark_Naked
@Crazy_Nice
It's going to end in one of two ways: return to grimdark or transform into nobledark:

the attempt to prematurely manifest Ynnead leaves him open to corruption and he becomes the Husband/Bride of Slaanesh instead of xir destroyer
or even somehow fuses with xir
Abaddon BTFO of Guilliman and his ChadMarines plus blows up Macragge in the bargain
Yvraine gets killed/falls to chaos/whatever

or:

Guilliman and The Chads BTFO of Chaos and Abadon straight gets killed, allowing someone competent to run the Black Legion for a change
Ynnead successfully manifests, BTFO of Slaanesh but can't quite destroy xir due to the intervention of the other three gods;
Yvraine and Guilliman get married, become Empress and Emperor and pump out a half dozen or so Eldar/Astartes super-babies.
Upon appearing to the couple after his death, The God Emperor blesses their union before going on to reincarnate somewhere in the galaxy....

Spamalot
Spamalot

@hairygrape
Because a lot of these people have mental illnesses. It doesn't really surprise me, I mean I walk down the street and see people talking to garbage cans on the regular. Sometimes they venture into the library and use the internet. I believe people like @Supergrass
are those types of people.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Ignoramus
Bad thread starter. Feelbad.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@hairygrape
@Spamalot

Why are you dipshits complaining about random shit? Stop caring, you morons.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@hairygrape
Literally all this can be prevented by you not bitching to begin with.

@Spamalot
You're complaining about a toy you don't care about and don't want looking ugly and live in a town apparently full of mentally ill homeless. Chances are you're the mental case here.

I think 99% of cars that aren't sports cars are ugly. Do you see me going online and bitching about it constantly? Then getting upset when random people tell me to shutup and stop bitching about stupid shit?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Garbage Can Lid
It's going to end in one of two ways: return to grimdark or transform into Mass Effect:
Fix
Remember guys, waifufags always ruinning good stuff

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Ignoramus
wanted the overlord dropship
instead get a superheavy tank

bruh

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

let's shit all over the new SM superheavy tank despite it looking pretty much like most other SM FW models
and then nazi posting

Now I remember why I left Veeky Forums. Have fun, cunts.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@BunnyJinx
No one is going to miss you, faggot.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@BunnyJinx
despite it looking pretty much like most other SM FW models
It really doesn't. It has bits and pieces of other forge world kits but it doesn't follow the overall theme of other vehicles. Claiming it looks like other FW kits is like claiming an A-10 with an Abrams turret slapped on top and two bradley turrets on the nose looks pretty much like other American military vehicles.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@BunnyJinx
I thought it was fine till I read that it had no transport capacity. Why the fuck is it so big then?

Inmate
Inmate

@RumChicken
Do you get vertigo, living on the edge like that?

Also, enough with the utterly stupid fucking "cultural marxism" buzzword. I've done a fair amount of TRP reading in the last year or so, and that's by far the vaguest and least meaningful component of all the paranoid crypto-political uselessness that desperately needs to be pruned away from what is otherwise, at its core, a surprisingly rational self-actualization philosophy for individual men.

But go ahead, start killing the cultural marxists if you want to end up as the next Anders Breivik or Dylann Roof. Remember, the existence of hybristophiliacs doesn't actually mean you get laid while you're on death row waiting for the lethal injections.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@BunnyJinx
OK

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Poker_Star
Fucking brainlets
that's the movie you're thinking of

TechHater
TechHater

@haveahappyday
Oi, ya git! Blu iz da lucky colour, now get ta work ya grot!

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Evil_kitten
powering the main guns, propulsion, and void shields

Original WW1 tanks were fuckhuge just because of all the mechanisms you had to fit in them

whereismyname
whereismyname

@JunkTop
The issue is that no other Imperial vehicles have so much bulk per gun. The baneblade, all types of titans, leman russ tanks, predators, macharius tanks, malcador tanks, all of them have far more guns per unit of volume.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Supergrass
short barrels were made because strategists at the time envisioned tanks as an infantry support vehicle instead of a long-range firepower platform. T-34 popped up with a fairly long barrel and this sent Germans into panic mode.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@BunnyJinx
I don't hate it, I just think they could have done so much better. I think it's a similar situation to Gabriel Angelo's, where it was a rush job that needed a lot more work done on it before it was ready.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page