*BREATHS IN*

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsofwar.com/home/709-orc-sturmtankette.html
saccade-rush.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/ipHvgqhB1vA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLD UP, BROTHERS
WE WERE CHAPTER MASTERS AND SHIT

That's terrible. 40k has gone from baroque historically anachronistic designs to bog standard starship troopers sci fi

Why does it have sideways treads in the middle?

None of it is treads, they're hover-thingies. It's a hover-tank.

Nice garbage truck Mon-keigh

Kids don't remember when Tau were introduced...

Yes, that's how you differentiate primaris from regular marines. Primaris have the tacticool stuff and more generic scifi look.

BOI!

>”Hey you know what we should introduce?”
>”Some new kits to replace the models in our line that are literally 2 decades old?”
>”Nah, another super-heavy that takes up 1/5 of the board by itself”

What FW model is literally 2 decades old and in need of updating?

>Forge World

Oh I didn’t know it was a forgeworld piece, they do need to bring their gun wagons and battle fortress back though

I wonder how the designer of this model felt after months of work and only had this to show for it. Was he worried he would be fired? Was he tired of trying to make it good and just said "fuck it" and said he was done? Was he actually proud of this trash heap?

....its literally a kitbash of a landraider and a thunderhawk with no wings....

>implying sisters will even get a new general release

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL !!!!

Yeah, but it's not likely they'll make more squatmarine stuff, and because marines are always the face of 40k it looks like we're getting bland generic sci-fi for a while now.
A shame, Dark Vengance and the Dark Angels being 40k's face for that short while really sold the setting so much more than generic space troopers do. They're not even "ultramarine" ultramarine primaris, decked out with roman A E S T H E T I C, they're bland boring ultramarines, the ones nobody actually likes.

This thing looks like a shitty cross between an Eldar Falcon and a Tau Hammerhead. Do something that isn't retarded GW. Jesus Christ.

that's a nice big tank you got there, be a shame if someone shot a bunch of melta at it

Holy shit it does look like a garbage truck!

Compare this thing to a Spartan or a Mastodon.
Is a fucking travesty.

I would absolutely watch the fuck out of that movie.

Nothing a Shadowsword can't fix

Then quit 40k and move to a new game, no one will miss you and you'll be replaced by someone else. There's no point in bitching about design choices you don't like.

The Repressor is SOB Forge World.

Listen here you bug-loving hippy, I don't care what you say about 40k, but don't you DARE speak poorly of Starship Troopers

People said the same shit about the Mastodon.

Don't worry, female space marines will fix that for ya.

The mastodon is odd but has a charm.
This thing is unwatchable.
Also yes, Spartan > Mastodon for aesthetics.

You're a Cunt, it's the board for shitting on GW's stupid design choices.

So when will GW start producing action figures?

google "Primaris Marines" and "Magnus the Red"

I never thought I'd have to say this anywhere else...
But...

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

>Big block of metal
>From the big block of metal faction

I feel sexual satisfaction thinking about how this thing would look and sound running over chaos shits and blasting all guns at once

>Starship Troopers
You mean Shit: the Movie? As for Starship Troopers, it's a great book, can't wait until somebody films it.

can we just let fatmarines use landraiders

No it wouldn't.

Remember that each gun should be pointed in a different direction and at no apparent target and that they must all be firing precisely at the same time.

shit book though

That movie is the shit.

fuck it, gonna be nice: the guns are not ridiculously huge. long-barrelled, but they don't have bores you could fit an angry marine in like the leman russ. this is a good thing. it's also not covered in a million guns! this is also good! restraint! OK, it has a lot of guns still, but it's only... what, turret, sponsons, front. That's hardly anything for 40k. they're learning!

fucking well meme'd

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I hate that I love it

Jesus christ cawl's a big guy

for you

"So in summation, what you have before you is a troop transport that can't carry troops, a skimmer that's too heavy to clear any terrain worth mentioning...a quasi-tank with less armor than a Land Raider but with enough firepower to take out half of Magna Macragge Civitas?"

Nothing old they should just hurry up with remastering the Krieg moulds.

>someone post the shopped version

Cawl confirmed for Ork in disguise.

I dunno, I think its pretty cool looking.

You should accept role of our spouses already.

It keeps coming.

Dummy, if treads that go along horizontally make you move horizontally then treads that go along vertically make you move vertically. Don't you know anything about tanks?

don't post trash like this...without source.

Meanwhile companies like Kromlech are churning out gold like this to replace kits from Gorkamorka. Get with the program GW.

>that art-style
DONG DING

Skull masked Primaris are more like Banshees than Scorpions

Oh shit I haven’t seen that one before, that looks pretty neat.
I bet it’s fucking expensive though..

30 bong-bucks

bitsofwar.com/home/709-orc-sturmtankette.html

Bit pricey for a light vehicle that id need 3-4 of like a war trakk

Bigger issue in my opinion is that the rules for buggies in 8th are downright awful.

Of course. That's how you properly do the Battlestar look. Personally I do like that kind of thing, which is why the Marauder Destroyer is best superheavy as it cruises leisurely around firing eighteen heavy weapons at absolutely everything that slightly annoys it.

Now kiss.

Huh, really kind of is.

Deeply hope there's some "whispers abound of xenotech" regarding this monster

What is even the point of that base underneath it

The rules aren’t too much of an issue for me, I build my army for fluff and the models I like anyway.
I mean, I run an evil suns list that still has bikers in it, just because they are rad

Maybe we’ll be treated nicely by the codex when it comes out..

It floats.

fuck me man... why couldnt we have gotten this as an update to buggies instead of the fucking gay ass morkanauts that get one shotted turn 1???

I thought they should have done plastic Squiggoths

saccade-rush.tumblr.com/

>saw three threads about it
>not one post mentions it's name

what the fuck is this thing called!?

I don't even mind it.

It fits with the boxy space marine vehicle aesthetic, it just doesn't fit with the rhino/raider chassis design most tanks have.

Swap the jump marines with double guns for crisis suits and you've got something

Astraeus.
aka "Jain Zar/Yvraine lemme copy Scorpion".
youtu.be/ipHvgqhB1vA

They should have done a looted vehicle addon kit and made them fieldable 2bh. They’d open up a whole new group of consumers for spacemarine and imperial vehicles, I honestly cannot understand why they didn’t do this already.

Ew.

>It keeps coming.
Oh, something's coming all right, user...

That's fucking sad.

This is real? I thought it was a kit bash. Holy fuck what were they thinking.

Jesus fucking Christ. I got into 40k because of flying cathedrals and tanks with organs of holy fury. I got Dropzone Commander.

Why is that walking around covered in beans?

Fuck y'all, I like it.

I love how Cawl's meca-dong is expanding as he gives this order.

Kill yourself

Feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest friend?

I don't understand all the whining, literally no one here will buy it, and most won't even be able to afford it from a recaster even.

I was actually hoping the Horus Heresy stuff would go down that road, but it only really happened with the dickbikes and a couple of superheavies. Kind of 40k meets golden age scifi. Weird to see it appearing in 40k.

That was their while shtick though, they stood out in the universe because of their jarring aesthetic. Not only is this bland homogenization of the imperium, it's just also so badly done. Each new release looks more and more like a GI joe play set knocked out of a Chinese factory and sold in a corner shop under a fake brand.

Nah, he did his moral duty by telling you to kill yourself.
seriously though, please do

It looks better than being a fucking box with guns, you cynical faggot.

>music
>hey, this artist's new album is pretty shit

>film
>did you see that new blockbuster? it was awful

>video games
>man that sequel was terrible, they've really disappointed

>plastic miniatures, specifically GW
>HURR WELL YOU'RE JUST SALTY ABOUT MY CHAD-MARINES AND YOU'RE PROBABLY A POORFAG ANYWAY, GROGNARD!

>Remaster Krieg
>The Elysian line was never finished.

Does anyone else hate just about everything FW has made for Marines? Outside of the various upgrade kits, it's just a long list of OC Donutsteel Chapters and OP shit that covers any weaknesses Marines have as an army. I get 30k is a different mindset, but this is bonkers.

are you serious? It's like that for all those other things just as bad if not worse

ESPECIALLY video games

>Only positive comments are ever allowed about anything
>Yes I'm a millenial, how did you know?

>they stood out in the universe because of their jarring aesthetic.

Hey, just like primarines.

>Not only is this bland homogenization of the imperium

How? Not like other factions have adopted this aesthetic. Complain to me when Guard gets tacticool rails on their lasguns and shit.

>Each new release looks more and more like a GI joe play set knocked out of a Chinese factory and sold in a corner shop under a fake brand.

Yeah, unlike dreadknight, centurions, stormraven, storm talon, AoS releases, etc...

>Complain to me when Guard gets tacticool rails on their lasguns and shit.
pls bring back Kasrkin as a harlequins-esque sub faction with this please

pretty sure i assembled this in the early ninties