So your character is sauron

Your character is now Sauron (in a physical body) with the same personality.

You can spawn 100 fanatically loyal orcs into existence a day.

WHAT HAPPENS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Buckethead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hopeful bump for a dying thread lmao

nothing much changes

keep genociding humans i guess

Are we talking about movie Sauron, or the hot one?

Seems like a downgrade for a Solar desu.

Jesus, what is your campaign even about?

it started as a political campaign, but one thing led to another and we're currently busy wiping a continent from the map because they wouldnt bend the knee to the new order

let's say the pretty one

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world."

Get bent over by Melkor

Corrupt mankind with my twenty one rings of power

> take a look around the world
> industry everywhere, laws in place
> nature can go suck a dick in the face of ambition

There is obviously room for improvement, but honestly Sauron would take the modern world as validation that his way is the right way. Left to our own devices, we have slowly gravitated to many of the ideals he held.

What we humans lack is merely ZA POWER to assert our authority over each other and unify. Its too great a task for any mortal.

But he is not mortal.

Since my character was a hacker in our superspy game, I guess I use DARK SCIENCE to write a smartphone app called 1RING that optimizes everything about your phone and recharges your battery wirelessly, but using it slowly corrupts the user to be my thrall.

I'll be 100% open to the world about the fact that I am a fucking wizard. After all, being a wizard is not a crime. Also, that whole thralldom thing was in the end-user agreement you clicked past.

I'll become a celebrity, work with some scientists to teach them some cool shit, perform a few miracles, and slowly build up an underground orc army that uses its time to shill for me online and push a cultural shift in my direction. Once I have an established base of thralls, I'll move into politics.

You think the Kennedy vs Nixon television debate was one sided? Imagine how its going to look when one of the people on the podium is a 10 ft tall armored wizard who gets so passionate about revitalizing the nations failing infrastructure that his crown literally catches on fire.

You want national security? Terrorists can't hide from the Eye of Sauron.

Shit will be a landslide.

what do you mean both are hot... unless that's just my armor fetish talking...

>WHAT HAPPENS.
>with the same personality.

Nothing different you fuck.
You removed my personality, why would I think any differently from Sauron now? I'd just make the same mistakes and go about things more or less the same way before somebody fucking cuts my finger off and steals the ring because you basically just gave me all his lack of self awareness and excessive ego.

The party she's with is a little weirded out, specifically the Paladin NPC fighting with us.

Armour is nothing special in our game system, guns ignore it. We have a bunch of meat shields now I guess. Start a town of orcs somewhere in the hellscape and try not to get murdered by the monsters in it.

> maid rpg chunni
Dreams do come true

I'd vote for anyone crazy enough to show up to a political debate in full armor

I guess I will leave the Old World alone and try to turn the rest of the world into a second NĂºmenor and industry. Then, when I get muskets, I crush all opposition.

OP we get it you love the taste of man-flesh

I feel obliged to post Lord Buckethead. He ran for office like this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Buckethead

Alright fuckers, It's reformation time.

Give the land west of the eastern mountains back to Gondor as a peace offering. We stay on our side of the mountains, they stay on theirs. Unless invited, one neighbour to another.

Sign treaty declaring that there will be no wars instigated by Mordor save to secure already existing borders. Hand over any slaves taken back to Gondor, they can sort out sending them home. I can make a hundred super loyal orcs a day, I have all the slaves I need.

It's ditch digging time. Volcanic ash soil is rich in useful minerals but needs to be "watered down" with organic matter. Also water.

Offer my services in rebuilding Osciliath and other ruined cities and a workforce of orcs to do the heavy lifting. Sauron was all about planning and order. Price is only the food and lodging for the orcs and exclusive contracts on the "organic waste" from the cities. Yes I am now an actual Shitlord.

Mix the shit with the ash. Give it 2 - 6 years to break down. By now the great aqueducts and damns in the rivers should be completed or nearly so. Now the Dark Land should be looking green.

See if we can invite in any of the wizards or remaining elven scholars to help educate the orcs and help steer them towards redemption. Maybe we can also try and employ some dwarves to teach them better craftsmanship. In a few centuries Mordor could be the breadbasket of half of middle-earth.

I for one welcome out new Bucketheaded Overlord.

>Infernal who is building a kingdom, and is in short supply of expendable troops.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh this is beautiful.

Wait, shit. Is my Exaltation gone?

I think he meant "Your character gains Sauron's body and powers, but keeps their own personality"

Which should have been obvious if you had ANY ability to understand context.

Can we rehabilitate the Balrog also?

Orcs are slaves, Balrogs were willing servants of Morgoth of roughly the same tier as Annatar/Sauron/Mairon/Etc.

I stop being evil, free the orcs from slavery, and use my magic to turn Norfork into a paradise for them as an apology for their benighted kind.

So the question becomes "is there hope of reception?" if one does genuinely does come home on bended knee fully aware of the depths of their mistake and wanting to make up for it.

I have all orcs recalled to mordor and proceed to make it into a giant fortress city- then do eugenics to make a less shitty slave race, maybe get the easterlings involved