UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF WAAAGH edition

>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/18/craftworld-focus-biel-tangw-homepage-post-3/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Last Thread

First for Chaos!

What are you guys working on? What's the last thing you finished?
I converted up some trueborn. Gotta prime em now.

Xth for diversity is the Imperial Fists' strength so long as no girls allowed

Is 8th ed a good time to get back into 40K as Deldar?
I looked through my stuff and realized I have quite a bit of nicely painted stuff. Wouldnt have to mortgage my house to get back in.

what are those helmets from

Thoughts on the Craftworld rules so far?

>mispronounces pseudo-latin bullshit language
>tortured

sure thing, because there's nothing that let you spot an eldar player who spams scatbikes and wraithknights easier than the quest if you should but the autarch to the banshees...

>manletitis suffers

Sisters of Slaughter

And a raider
Sisters of slaughter

Wheres this from?

DEldar are good crunch-wise. Especially for a non-codex race, and will likely be even better once their codex drops.

i LOVE the avatar stratagem

I'm still hunting for a good black primer. Is the basic Krylon stuff any good?

It's like Christmas come early. Every day we get to see yet another wave of mental gymnastics as Eldarfags try to convince everyone that their codex is some sort of unparalleled travesty.

How to use Vanquishers without being a Nazi?

The codex. It's full of shit like that. Lucius possessed a Necron once.

>Craftworld Din'du

thanks anons

In this case, the gw product is actually worth it. Their black primer is the best I've ever used

I use the P3 spray which is smooth and cheap for me.

Get cucked Gym Rats.

Good to know. Wanted to make sure they didnt get screwed by rulings this edition.
How is GW doing points now? I took a look at the mega and didnt see point values anymore, just power?

While it certainly isnt as weak as they claim its still not insanely strong

>filename
>Craftworld An-Shaet
>An-Shaet
>Shaet
>SHIEEEEEETTT

Bants, dont collect csm but def going to give it a read

>Young Kang

>Lucius possessed a Necron once.

jesus christ why write that he's going to be killed by a necron in the first place

Who's the most Veeky Forums faction?

nth for whiny eldar waacfags

>Guard is fluffy

Khorne

Catachan obviously

A unit of kabalite warriors. They're strangely satisfying to paint. Putting off having a crack at the newest ravager, because they aren't. They look so nice once painted, but they've got a lot of annoying nooks and crannies.

I really haven't seen that from players of our starch-assed cousins. There's been some mild disappointment, but it seems most people are keeping their powder dry until the codex leaks.

WE

>powersword 4
>MC powersword 17

When will primarchs get their asses out of the Warp to fuck shit up? Morty not giving a shit about Abaddon is hilarious but I want more.

Tyranids. Because the only thing that matters are your numbers being higher than everyone else's.

PL is on their datasheet which basically includes the cost of the unit and any upgrade you may want to take with them while their point levels can be used alternatively (which most people use) which is shown in the appendix but weapons (even default ones) have to be accounted into the points price.

>When will primarchs get their asses out of the Warp to fuck shit up?

They're trying but Guilliman and friends keeps fucking them up.

Well, obviously. They recruit from Earth, which we know to be diverse.

No girls allowed though

Khorne easily gives his followers the most gains with or without grain consumption

Orks because the biggest iz da best.

Are you proud that you got the joke?

So I'm that guy from the other thread. I just kinda want some sort of advice before I start throwing money around.

I really like the Inquisition. Fluff wise and game wise. I like Stormtroopers, Sisters, and Grey Knights. Deathwatch can go home.

The issue is making a list that uses up all these, somehow. I think that I'm better running a soup with two ingredients, rather than three or so. I enjoy the melta spam of dominion sisters and I love the aesthetics of seraphim. Paladins are the way to go for grey knights. You can't go wrong with Plasma Scions. And they all mesh well together, too. And to top it all off, I really wanna run some Crusaders.

Is there some feasible way to do what I want and still do a good 2000pts list?

Hello fellow guardfags, coming through after reading the new codex for the first time, can we all agree that catachan Hellhounds are one of the best units up there with catachan Russes and Harker?
They are basically the guard version of ass cannon razorbacks except they don't care about hitting things and you can't stop them from hitting you by wounding them, hell with track guards they just don't care about being wounded! I played catachans since 5th so i'm really happy about that,
How is the new codex treating you?

Khorne's the god of roid rage not oats induced gains.

Ouch

yus

>Morty not giving a shit about Abaddon is hilarious but I want more.

Morty is riding on Abaddon's successes and grudgingly acknowledges him. Also Abaddon and he made a pact.

Leviathan dreadnoughts are S16 with a melee weapon
So most fit leagion is probably iron hands since they have such a hard on for dreads and are first founding so they probably have the most Levi's

Been priming my DG last weekend, just haven't' had any energy to work on them.

Last i finished was the prototype for the scheme (and the first to go beyond priming in 6 years)

sounds more like chubby chaser

Twice Veeky Forums if it's during the War of the Beast

Hey anons I'm thinking of making a mono track/tread bike conversion for my CSM, how autistic does that sound? Anyone got a pic that kinda looks like my project by any chance?

Which faction has the most traps and trannies?

Last midterm is today and after that I'm gonna split a gallon of beer with my roommate and play super smash bros melee before launching into a legendary painting marathon on my alpha legion for the rest of the week

Slaanesh

You realize it only works for avatars slain in the fight phase right?

Slaanesh or Ynnari/Drukhari

Chaos and Daemons

That's just a different kind of gains user

I'm thinking Drukhari too. Something about rape seems fitting for traps and trannies.

Not him but they're 8 Wound characters, good luck shooting them, or killing a T6 3+/5++/5+++ model with snipers.

New player here.
I've been slowly building up my DG list and want to know if I wasted my money or not. So far I have:
Typhus
LoC
Plaguecaster
Blightspawn
Putrifier
32x Poxwalkers
20x Plague Marines
5x Blightlords
1x Bloatdrone
1x Helbrute (Twin LC+Missiles)
1x Plagueburst Crawler

I did my maths and I should be able to reach 2000pts with what I have.
Haven't played a game yet and just got what looked cool to me.

Based Night Lord. I wish we could torture low IQ retards that can't write

Imperial guard just by sheer numbers
Even if 50% of slaanesh are traps or trans and .1% of guard are girls (boy) they would still win out because there's billions if not trillions of guardsmen

>I enjoy the melta spam of dominion sisters
Too enjoy consider how OP a unit is to be crucial to enjoying it.

I like the lack of actual Inquisition units.

Finishing my Dominus so I can round off my 2k AM list. Gonna start my Genestealer Cult next. Anyone have a good color scheme for them?

>Finally think I decide on starting with Necrons
>Over half the entries on the warhammer store are sold out
That's... not a good sign, is it?

Last thing I "finished". I'm a pretty bad painter.

Trans? Slaanesh.
Traps? In the lore it’s actually craft world eldar.

The whole thing about aspects is that they’re pretending to be their founder, basically. Banshees identify as their female founder but eldar of any gender can join, so you’ve got a lot of elf guys running around in boobplate pretending to be women.

Just don't read their index and you'll be fine, eBay is a thing

Paint work is neat, it's the scheme that's the bad one.

>pic related

Now that is silly. how the fuck is an avatar hiding amongst troops?

>it's another "I'm so bad at painting" yet the person paints extremely neatly episode

Yup, space elfs are confirmed to be traps and cause humans to go gay in canon

>Primaris Space Marines have grenade launcher attachments for their rifles
>Tacti-cool Tempestus Scions do not.

It isn't fair.

Well thanks, also couldn't think of a good scheme for that one. It's been roughly fully painted for a few days and every time I look at it I want to start over though.

same way bobby G is I assume. they're about the same size.

Shouldn’t be so hard. I heard guard tables peaple on turn 3 now?

It's largely hidden by the subpar photography, but there's little-to-no shading and the yellow is poorly done.

Wait, don't read the index? Don't I have to do that in order to build an army?

I mean it looks fine. That's a lot of Plague marines also not a huge fan of LoC unless I'm deepstriking him in with some Deathshroud He looks great tho
Holy shit that's the dumbest and greatest thing I've seen come out of chaos in a long time. Base Night Lords.

You still have no concept of what bad actually means.

There is to much going on behind the model to really see it properly. All I can see from that is that everything appears to be in the lines, and that you really need something to dull down the yellow.

Try putting it in your fridge when you take a picture so we can see it more clearly.

Same way gorillaman does.

the joke is that their rules are bad and you should spare yourself the pain of reading through them

Sounds like that guy got trapped by an Eldar seductress (male) one too many times

Tempestus Scions are basically SWAT teams while Primarines are basically Navy Seals so it makes sense for Primarines to be that tacticool. Scions get a grenade lanucher too just not the underbarrel ones, a proper one.

None of them seem worth picking over Ynnari so far.

Why hide among your troops when you can just be one of your troops?

Is your IG stationed on a Agri-World?

It's the camera. Old as fuck phone, still using a blackberry from like 07 or 08.

WUZ