UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF WAAAGH edition

Old:>Biel Tan Focus, its meh.
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/18/craftworld-focus-biel-tangw-homepage-post-3/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=fnAYHVXR0Hg

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

ADB

Second for 10=!7

4rd for chaos

Can I embark after disembarkng??

5th for the chaos gods being fickle and elevating a boulder to daemon prince for rolling down a mountain and squishing some guardsmen in parade formation.

Where were you when Eldar became OP again?

Post your lists superior Excel lists anons

?

?

Wrong.

No.

Nice meme.

Those don't seem that good. Lets see their points cost and stratagems... though I'm not that hopeful.

I have 2 Chimeras from back when Inquisition could make Psybolter Gunboats, and you could fill said Chimeras with cheap 10 point psykers and their dirt cheap storm bolter bodyguards

Any good idea use for those thing in a SoB army? I have enough models to represent any infantry based model from Inquisition, Imperial Guard and SoB.

There's always THAT guy who feels the need to respond to every post.

He's excluding himself from non-posting.

crusader spam is a thing and fits thematically so maybe that?

Reminder that fucking Lego has Sisters of Battle.

Why is GW so shit?

How is T'au in this edition?

Where can I find 40k audiobooks?

I should have added, please avoid meme lists

Gay

>Biel Tan Attribute

YES, My prayers have been answered. Guardians and Dire Avengers are the future!

10=/=7.

Up my cunt.

Hey guys. Sister user here. Think I came up with a final draft. It's a little bare of toys, but it's not too awful, I think. How's it look?

Astra Militarum - Battalion Detachment - 650pts

(2x) Tempestus Prime
-- Command Rod
(3x) Scion Squad
-- 2x Hotshot Volleyguns
-- Tempestor with Plasma Pistol
(2x) Scion Command Squad
-- 4x Plasmaguns
(2x) Taurox Prime
-- 2x Hotshot Volleyguns, Taurox Gatling Cannon

Sisters Batallion Detachment - 703pts

Celestine
-- 2x Geminae Superior
Seraphim
-- 2x Bolt Pistol Sisters
-- 2x Inferno Pistol Sisters
(2x) Dominion Squad
-- 4x Meltaguns
(2x) Repressor
-- Heavy Flamer

Astra Militarum - Vanguard Detachment - 644pts

(2x) Primaris Psyker
-- Barrier, Shroud
(2x) Crusader Squad
-- 10x Crusaders
(2x) Ministorum Priest
-- Chainsword, Las-pistol, Autogun
(2x) Gryphonne Pattern Chimera
-- Turret Twin Heavy Bolter, Hull Heavy Bolter

>being excited for derivative crap

NO WAY!
PLASTIC SISTERS OF BATTLE.

Veterans, Crusaders or Acolytes. I'd personally do

1 Chimera with Inquisitor Psyker, Commander, Veteran squad fully kitted out, 3 specials, 1 heavy flamer, 1 heavy weapon, sergeant with sword and plasma pistol
1 Chimera with Primaris Psyker, Priest and 10 Crusaders.

Thoughts on Biel-Tan reveals

Craftworld Attribute is pretty bad

Cheaper Dire Avengers is nice, they really needed it.

Feigned Retreat is potentially useful. If nothing else it stops enemies from being able to really tie up shit like War Walkers and the Avatar

Avatar Resurrection looks like a lot of fun, 3CP is a lot, but it's pretty damn good.

Court of the Young King makes melee-focused Aspect Warriors pretty scary.
Striking Scorpions pretty much guarantee their charge after deepstrike, Howling Banshees become stupid fast for infantry (20" average charge lol) and Shining Spears can reach out and touch somebody from 25" away. Seems fun.

Sure they're no Ynnari, but the new stuff looks pretty decent overalll

>T. Eldarfag who doenst see how strong they are.

>Guardians
Don't benefit from the Biel-Tan bonus

That boulder makes a better Daemonprince than Belacuck

>Avatar Resurrection looks like a lot of fun, 3CP is a lot, but it's pretty damn good.
You can also use it as many times as you want.

Aso, do we know if Ynnari get Craftworld Attributes?

WTF? Chads GTFO our hobby.

Gonna invite women and shit in.

Two special weapon squad cost less than than a fully gear up veteran squad and has double the special weapons.

It seems like intentionally gimping the list to run veterans, unless that is the idea.

>as many times as you want
Well, assuming you have the CP to spare. Realistically I can't see it being used more than once, maybe twice, but that pretty much means you can't use any other stratagems.

Fun times if you roll that 6 with your Autarch Warlord though.

>Ynnari Craftworlders
IIrc Ynnari lose the tag

How is that a chad?

>gonna invite women
Oh so you are a retard, carry on.

Too late, we're already here. Stay mad manlets. Thank God a handsome man won so that all is right in the world. Bitter uggos who don't play vs handsome men who play and win.

>Two special weapon squad cost less than than a fully gear up veteran squad and has double the special weapons.
And only get 50% more output from said Special Weapons.

Plus Vets have more Lasguns.

Trannies leave.

So I've got my 4th game ever this week, i play tau, not sure about lists or anything yet. I'm planning on bringing a hammerhead, 6 crisis suits, a commander, and 2 stealth teams, and assorted auxiliaries. Any basic non-meltamander spam lists that have decent coverage? A Railside and Vespids are also definitely going in.

2 Special Weapon squads are 12 people, making sure you don't get any more room for buffing characters. They are also BS4+ vs BS3+.

If you wanted full spam though, you could take 2 Commanders and 2 Command Squads with 4 Specials each. That way they get orders and the Commanders can have Plasma Pistols. 8 Plasma Guns re-rolling 1s and 2 Plasma Pistol shots.

actually dark eldar, and I'm fucking terrified that we're going to get the same derivative trait for splinter weapons.

Why do you come on Veeky Forums if you can't read. Is it the pretty pictures?

Not sure
6 Plasmaguns and 6 lasguns
vs
3 Plasmaguns, Plasma Pistol, Heavy flamer and 5 lasgun

Everyone at range it seem to be a matter of preference more than anything. Bloody Heavy Flamer throws any decent comparison out the window due to its random nature and cucked range

Poor little white boy. Trannies and women all in their hobby, having fun, hitting on attractive Primaris Marine players and showing interest in more female models.

At least you can still hold onto the fact that only like 20 people of color play this game. You will always have that.

I don't give a fuck about the dude himself, but what was his list?
>5/6 chance to hit
>constant 50% chance to wound infantry
>bad

>hitting on attractive Primaris Marine
>Primaris Marine
But he won with tactical Marines and Guiliman

he's not wrong, it's only for aspects. strangely it does mention a relic

Don't forget Vets can get a heavy weapon. Hitting on 4+ on the move is still really good.

not even a meme list, just avoid abusing them

Terribly overcosted but they are middle tier overall

>only 1 AP
>most infantry has either a 5+ armor save or a FNP type deal

I wasn't talking about Lawrence dumb dumb. Lawrence used tactical marines which is even more cause to rub all over him, but I was talking in general.

For the love of god, stop. We don't need another thread derailed by political shitflinging

Ld bonus is only for Aspects. Shuriken bonus is for everything from Guardians, to Avengers, to Vehicles.

His list was regular captain.

Tigerius.

Stormraven with bolters, multimeltas and lascannons.

5 MSU tac squads with 1 lascannon each.

6 assault cannon razorbacks with hunter killer missiles.

Girlyman.

>do we know if Ynnari get Craftworld Attributes
Do non-craftworld eldar get craftworld attributes? Gee, that's a tough one.

Go be WAAC somewhere else.

Are you sure about thaet user? Cause i think it would be funny.

You're assuming that the attribute only applies to aspect warriors.

What? I just was saying that it would make splinter weapons better.

It wouldn't make them worth using over blasters.

>re-roll hit rolls of 1 for shuriken weapons used by units with this attribute
where does that say aspect warriors only?

Amusingly, since aspect warriors is not ASPECT WARRIORS, the first part of this attribute doesn't actually do anything RAW

>Girlyman
I was cool with the list up until that. They really need to put some restrictions on him

"this attribute" refers to Swordwind, not the Ld buff.

No wonder Warhammer has to be dumbed down.

user is right, everybody gets the attribute, and Aspects with the attribute get +1 ld. Guardians still re-roll 1s.

technically yes, but as soon as you include anything non Craftworld (IE the MANDATORY ynnari character) you lose the attribute.

Just put her in a SCD.

a Sexually Curable Disease? What?

Sex Cage Dimension
It's a Dark Eldar thing

Supreme Command Detachment

>No wonder Warhammer has to be dumbed down.

>6 assault cannon razorbacks with hunter killer missiles.

>Sexually curable disease
I'll fuck the aids right outta' you

>Thinking Warhammer is a game for intellectuals

Melee aspect warriors do not have problems reaching combat. Banshees already have +3" charge. Scorpions SUA 9". The problem with both of them is that they do fuck all damage for their cost. Banshees have 2 S3 attacks with powerswords. Scorpions have 2 S4 attacks. That isn't enough damage. An entire squad of banshees kill 3.7 space marines when charging assuming nobody dies to overwatch. If said marines are khorne berzerkers (same cost) they kill the 10 banshees with HALF their attacks and can consolidate and reactivate to attack again and kill another entire unit of banshees.

That is why banshees and scorpions are bad.

apparently i'm an idiot then

So does anyone else think there's going to be a bunch of cheap, unpainted Guard models up on Ebay soon when all the WAACfags jump back to Eldar?

Watch him be bumped up to 600 pts next edition, around the same time they release Leman Russ, which costs 17 points and let's all SW infantry and dreadnaughts in an army advance 20" and charge 20+2d6".

You can't charge further than 12".

Please happen, I hate having the WAAC Hordes play my faction.

rerolling misses and wounds from girlyman, was good enough for a tournament win apparently

I forgive you, user, we're all a little dumb sometimes

>[Citation Needed]
Also, I'm pretty sure user is including their standard movement

Fuck me that's a lot of razorbacks
Seems to be a theme with gw, fix one thing only to fuck up another

Sure, but +2 means Banshees charge an average of 12", and Shining Spears an average of 9"

It's almost like they make the game rules to sell models.

We dont know the rules for Craftworld detachments yet. IG can take like a dozen units that don't have their Regiment and still keep all their bonuses. Besides, if you needed or some substitution like IYANDEN then you would be unable to take Phoenix Lords in a CWE list.

It's part of the charge rules, you can only select a unit to charge if it's within 12".

Then why are primaris shit?

Post your List Builders!

PlebScribe need not to apply

Here's hoping for an Emperor's Children, Daemons, or Thousand Sons codex within the next year

Yeah, I know. I'm hoping that they get less terrible, but I don't really have my hopes up.

Being able to use a small unit of Banshees to charge a tank from 20" away and tie it up is pretty cool though, if you're just a casual bumblefuck like me

They aren't though. Second place with an almost perfect score were Primaris Marines.

Raw, you cannot declare a charge against anything farther away than 12 inches.

Paying premium price for stats that the game does not benefit on models that do not get to use said stats.

So far it doesn't look like Eldar is going to surpass or even come anywhere close to matching the prowess of IG or Gulliman.

I just use excel. Easy enough. I know most relevant point costs by memory at this stage anyway.

Oooh that's a good layout. I've been struggling to figure out a good one.

Feels bad, man.

Posted in the old thread right after this thread came up, but I use notepad.
I have no idea where to go next, Wraiths maybe?

They'll get a buff when GW upgrades named characters to primaris versions.

I use calculator. I know all the point costs of my units by heart so when I go to write it down, I know what each number is. I put in HQs then Elites, then Troops, then Fast Attack and finish with Heavy Support.

Do models have to be assembled as they're shown on the box?

Or can I just lump the parts and sprue onto the base and use them like that?

I want to get my 6 units of Conscripts usable ASAP.