He doesnt use exploding familiars as weapon of choice

>he doesnt use exploding familiars as weapon of choice

What kind of shit game doesn't inflict lethal damage on someone if their familiar dies

>they didn't take proficiency: exploding familiar
>laughing_bullsploder.jpg

Abdul, pls.

who said it dies

When you scare or afraid, If explode it dies, that how explode work.

English, motherfucker, type it better!

Not familiars, but mosquito-sized mechanical surveillance drones that have an explosive self destruct sill count, right?

Wasted quints.

Some pigeons with firebombs counts as familiars.

>QM
Begone, questfag

Do exploding team mates count?

sure, why not

I'm just here for Nananchi pics. I'm a bit of a collector

I prefer the people exploding to be unfamiliar.

Oh ho ho ho, god damn it user...

Well fuck you too user!

They could call 'em Exploding Varmints.

It's a miracle of her design that I find this image extremely saddening from both the context of the actual scene and the idea of an alternate universe pirate universe version of her crying as her chest of gold and jewels sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

>implying I haven't built an entire character around this concept.

Thank you. Now this thread has a point.

>Her

Would you prefer "it"? As far as I know that isn't a trap.

What about "them?"

>As far as I know that isn't a trap
Uhhhh well funny thing about that...

What do you mean I don't, comrade?

Know I've only watched the anime, but Nanachi acts very much like a boy in all situations. And the used speech patterns are also not those of a boyish girl, but very definitely of a boy.

Nanachi acts like a street urchin that's been abused their whole life and has had to live one their own as a mutant that would be killed on sight. I didn't really picture a gender attached to it.

Well, of course, just if the specific question is 'is that a boy or a girl' there's really nothing suggesting it would ever be a girl.

Not much suggests boy to my eyes either

Seemed pretty girlish to me how much of a meek pushover he was compared to the other orphans

Okay, so I'll name some things I thought mark Nanachi as a boy:
1. Talks like a boy, using おいら as first-person pronoun and ending sentences with ぜ or converting ~あい to ~えー
2. Walks around topless (I know there's fur there now, so debatable, but still)
3. Is referred to without suffixes, like a boy (as opposed to Marluk/Maruruk, who gets a ちゃん from Riko)
There's some weaker points I've left out because they cancel out with character interactions on other sides.

That may be a part of Nanachi's character, but I recall Nanachi had even less access to food than the others because he only scavenged and couldn't 'properly' beg.

>Walks around topless (I know there's fur there now, so debatable, but still)
I thought that was just the pedo tendencies of the creator manifesting. Like how Riko ends up stripped every other episode and is entirely okay with it.

>Walks around topless
Riko is naked like half the time too.
>He
The author himself is keeping it intentionally vague.

Well, it's a bit more extreme with Reg who also walks around basically topless and nobody cares because he's a boy.

Yeah, sorry, I missed a 'he,' tried to convert all to 'Nanach' after typing. Being an ESL-speaker isn't easy. But I personally sincerely believe Nanachi is intentionally obviously a boy, just because the language works that way.

Again, the author has stated that he intentionally left it vague and it could go either way.

Is that in author commentaries in the manga or do I have to look elsewhere to find that? I mean, when I read it.

He was shitposting on twitter about it as well as making Best Dad jokes after the last episode aired

Minion bombing is my specialty.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Pretty sure in the manga we could see her before transformation and she was a girl?

Before transformation is also in the anime, fairly undecided, also a little child. I thought boy, but apparently there was an official stance on it.

Word of God confirms Nanachi was a girl and is basically genderless in her current form.

This tbqh

Is this show sad and gloomy, or just morbid?

Yes. Also cute.

Some players consider any hit to their wallet to be lethal damage.

>Even in death, they have their uses.
>They just need a little encouragement.

First few eps have a bit of a lighter atmosphere. Then it starts gradually getting a bit more darker, but not completely fucked up.

Then you hit the last few episodes and you get into the fucked up body horror shit.

It still ends on a pretty upbeat not
The entire thing with Reg messily trying to amputate Riko's arm while she was bleeding out from ascension seemed like overkill. And shit, don't they teach these kids basic resuscitation before tossing them into a literal hellhole? Who the fuck runs these orphanages anyway?

It's loli/shota abuse for the discerning gentlemen