Electric Football

How do you guys feel about electric football?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zccZueUD42M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play it once and you're pretty much done.

Is there any room for skilled play or is it truly random?

My dad had one of these. Might even still have it in the attic somewhere, I don't know.
I saw him fire it up once and I had no idea what was going on nor how to play it.

There is skill involved in that you have to bend the prongs underneath the players to control how they run and if you are running a pass play using the ball shooter figure to hit your receiver.

But like Monopoly, no one really knows how to do that so it functionally random.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zccZueUD42M

This game is more mystical than the fucking Ouija Board.

Can you pass the ball on this shit?

For when you are a huge nerd, but too much in denial about it to just play with elves.

Can we start a Veeky Forums electric football league?

Mmm I prefer blood bowl

Yeah, when you see your receiver is open you stop the vibrations, replace your QB with a figure with a springloaded throwing arm and shoot the ball at your receiver. If you hit the receiver you get to adjust his heading and the defensive player gets you adjust the heading of any figures he has that are not in contact with an offensive figure. You then restart the board and watch the dudemans run around.

Sounds needlessly complicated, I love it

That isn't even going into the silly shit people do to make the dudes "better." My cheating ass uncle got caught using pots of lead based paint to make his team heavier. He also got caught modifying his QB with a heavier spring. He ruins every game he plays with his cheating ways.

Naga wut? He's talking about a literal boardgame.

Yeah. Everyone knows real football is a TCG.

It's like WH40K for dudebros.

Electric Football League General?

Bitch, what? It's literally a traditional game, the fuck?

Sounds more like modification to me which is no harmful thing.

Marked cards sound like a modification to me which is no harmful thing.

That's a different thing entirely. This sounds like something you'd do to improve a slot car or such?

Actually pretty cool and kinda interesting how they can manipulate how the players move with the pegs and different boards.

Last time we had this discussion people were thinking of making blood bowl editions.

This might be the most interesting thing I've watched all week.
Thanks.

It is if everyone is playing out of the box games and you do it secretly to gain an advantage. And I imagine slot car leagues would have limits to how you can modify cars.

My faggot uncle got away with it until he pitched a fit when my dad grabbed his quarterback to make a pass because it was closer on the table. Then we started looking closer and noticed the tension difference in the QB's arm. When he admitted to that my other uncle weighed his team and on average they were 10% heavier than out of the box guys with a coat of normal paint.

Now that's just nonsense.

up

used to play it with my dad.
I miss those times.

>EEEEE GET OUT OF MY BOARD
Holy fuck, please die.