NXT

Stupidly bought 0.5 BTC worth of this before 28th Dec and has since tanked to 25% of its value.
Do I hold and wait?
Or is this a dead coin?

Hold and wait. Not dead by any means.

It will go back up faggot just HODL. BTC will inevitably be replaced, but it will go up in value a lot before that happens entirely. It has always been a volatile market and is even more so now because of how fast it shot up in the last month. give it some time for the dust to settle and you will see a steady rise. 20k isnt shit.

0.5 BTC worth of NXT I mean
(sorry if it wasn't clear)

You get what you deserve for falling for the free coins meme.

You should have bought Ardor.

wait till i reaches 15k and sell it, its a dead coin

Shoulda bought ardor m8

Its literally nxt 2.0, no meme

>wait till i reaches 15k
You think it'll get there?
Also why is it a dead coin now? What went wrong? Website forum seems active still

You really are fine man, Ignis probably won't change at $17 like future is saying but you're definitely going to end very ahead by the end of January. Unless you want a long hold which I don't recommend, keep it for a month and try to sell it at like 0.6-0.7 but the whole point was to dump it as soon as the snapshot was taken. I wish I could have made this play but I had to save for an ICO and it's basically tied all my fucking money.

Normie memes are so fucking gay holy shit just kill me now

did you get somthing form the airdrop?

1. Airdrop coins will be given on January
2. Tethers now added NXT to their portofolio so you may see some spikes incoming.

Nope because my NXT was held in Poloniex

Your gonna have to wait for a looooooong ass time for NXT to recover.

How long do you think?

Why the fuck are you still holding that you retard?
Ardor is nxt 2.0. With the launch of Ardor on Jan 1st NXT becomes completely worthless.
People only bought it for the airdrop

>implying everyone knew the exact time and date to sell NXT
Yeah because I'm constantly surfing each coin's forums

Tell me it will recover....right?
I bought at 0.00013362

DOUBLE UP
Do you think this is an option to average out my losses?

8 hours of sleep is a meme. Once you're 30+ anything beyond 5 hours is some weird ache or pain.