BLOCKFOLIO RATE THREAD

New Years Eve Eve Edition.

Rules: you must respond to / rate at least one someone else's blockfolio post if you post your own.

That way everyone gets a (You)!

POST 'EM FAGGOTS

why do you believe in coss so much user

>Rules: you must respond to / rate at least one someone else's blockfolio post if you post your own.
>That way everyone gets a (You)!
Certified brainlet right here

Probably a larp but if not good job user

help my over-diversified folio...will I ever not be a poorfag anymore?

Their main goal is to be the most compliant exchange in terms of crypto regulation. Trust me when I say, 2018 will be the year of conform to Uncle Sam's regulations or die.

The world government simply cannot allow people to make money off something they don't control. Meaning they will control it soon enough

lol what's your target for LINK? $500?

Blockfolio noob here. How does blockfolio track my trades? Or do you have to put them in manually?

You have to enter each trade manually.

Go all in on xlm

R8 mine

Bitcoincash is fucking me in the ass.

These coins didn't make me rich. (Dash and Ether did). From my current stack, only Vertcoin, Walton and UBQ have I held for a longer time.

The rest is high risk high reward. Seem to have been working fine so far.

Wtf are you retarded? Chainlink won't reach #1 on market cap. I'm expecting 2-3$ IF there is any considerable news next year. By year end, hopefully 7-10$

Nice - but too safe IMO, I'd sell a bit of btc/ltc and get more XLM

Thanks. Sounds too cumbersome for me. Any better (automatic) alternatives?

Seems like you're the retard. Good luck, idiot.

>he didnt get a loan in june - november

kind of depressing seeing people here with less than 10k

Tell me

Maybe if you suck roger fees dick harder, he will rain some of his money on you. Better yet ditch roger and get Weinstein as your bcash spokesman.

Good luck with your $500 per link. I knew it was wishful thinking.

Also 500$ per link is market cap of 175,000,000,000$

id also suggest upping your xlm as I plan to do. but otherwise solid except you hold no tron, big mistake imo

I already love 2018

Market cap doesn't mean shit. Supply and demand can send LINK up to any number. $500 is possible but no, I am not holding out for it, never said I was. Was just joking because you have so much LINK that if it did reach $500, you'd be incredibly wealthy, nigger.

This is good for shit you're holding for abit. If you are making many trades each day just update it weekly with what is in your wallet to view your overall holdings.

over-diversified?
nois.

solid. wish i held vechain, will be a top coin 2018

not 1 person gets a rate no thanks

Oh... Well then, I am the autist it seem.

Market cap = how much money is in the supply so basically a measurement of supply and demand.

Yeah that's what I noticed too

God damn it

ours are pretty similar

yeah noticed that. I had verge too, but switched it for tron

Being this new.

Please stop posting, if you have no fucking clue what you are talking about

Tokens price = Marketcap/Circulating supply

Help am I gonna make it

Bought LEND at 578, should i sell now at around 1200 or wait for it to peak again around 1800? Also holding raiblocks until it gets to >20$

Sell everything for raiblocks or Monero. The ship is about to sink. Bear market 2018. We are all fucked

Exactly my point. Autist you may need to practice your social skills