What are some equipments a dog with human intelligence could use?

What are some equipments a dog with human intelligence could use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyEBwAaEDpI
youtube.com/watch?v=caVt8x80n8I
youtube.com/watch?v=v6IyejLa35s
youtube.com/watch?v=hjNEHcLgGfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None they don't have thumbs.

Can be ordinary dog equipment or modified human equipment.

A lack of opposable thumbs would mean that equipment would have to be specifically designed with the dog in mind and they would need someone to help them put it on. Stuff like doggy coat armour, iron tips on their claws and boots to protect their feet from rough terrain. If I were in a magical setting and had human intelligence as a dog, the first thing I would do is learn magic or psionic abilities to compensate for my lack of thumbs.

Body Armor
tac goggles
Combat Knife
Stun prod
Tactical Fulton device

Can the dog understand humans? Because that's going to be important.

forgot my pic

...regular dogs can understand humans

Katanas.

Real dog in the rig

I'm talking more then "park" "ball" "good boy".
Can it understand full sentences, complex ideas ect

Op did say "human intelligence"
Step aside puppers real dog soldier coming through

Lightsabers.
youtube.com/watch?v=VyEBwAaEDpI

Armour

Don't forget goggles and ear protection

Tanks

I would trust him with my life

Pirate swords.
youtube.com/watch?v=caVt8x80n8I

Sniper Pug
youtube.com/watch?v=v6IyejLa35s

the standard proper protective equipment-boots, eye/ear/head protection, probably some sort of booties that had an integrated claw part, maybe some custom built chest-mounted firearm with a chin depressor for a trigger or some such?

Mace and chain
youtube.com/watch?v=hjNEHcLgGfU

In that case the biggest change would be medical supplys, almost all the chalanges of veterinary medicine come from not being able to communicate with the patient, and the patient not understanding that you're trying to help. You could expect OP's dog to survive a lot more punishment that a normal one, just because treating it's easier.

It would be able to use strategy as well then, allowing it to be more incorporated in plans, co-ordinator take downs, priority target selection, timeing charges and skirmishing.

Greatswords

keyboards albeit rather slowly

Very good.