warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXoCDo5V70A&t=

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
>epub
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz
>pdf
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3UVFyR0u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for old men.

Second for the Omnissiah

3rd for all dread lists

4th for supersonic genestealers

5th for tau are melee race.

reposting.

New to 40k? Don't know which faction to play? Here's a quick, (hopefully) impartial breakdown of every playable army in the game.

pastebin.com/3UVFyR0u

Dreadnoughts are precious metal boys who are to be cherished

nth for the omnissiah

6th for deep stike spam

Mor "3 daddies" tarion

#

Yeah sure.

Primaris were a big thing for a little while, everyone talking about nothing else, but I've barely seen them even -mentioned- the last few months.

ITS OVER!!!!!!
MARINES ARE FINISHED!!!!!!

Well, at least it seems like Veeky Forums learned how to count to five today

Maybe next time, buddy. Good try though. I'm sure we can reach 6 next thread!

You could try actually going to a store and seeing them there, instead of trying to convince reality of your weird Veeky Forums-contrarian driven narrative

I'm proud to have been a part of this.

>spending every CP to deep strike 50% of your lucius mechanicus army turn 1

if you could take one rule from a unit and give it to another what would be the most op

>tfw nobody at your shop plays primaris
What a wonderful world I live in

Heresy

Celestine on a imperial knight (or other superheavy)

Is an all dreadnought alpha legion list considered dickish?
Especially if the list involves 2 leviathans and 2 contemptors along with 3 normal hellbrutes?

There's a few primaris players here, but most of them seem to regret buying into it, especially the guy with a Gulliman and primaris army he paid a commission painter a fortune to do for him then he can't win a game. Guy grumps bitterly through entire matches.

I don’t think you even play this game or participate in the hobby at this point

I think your primary interaction with 40k is Veeky Forums

Genestealers get the "Supersonic" special rule that flyers have, and also gain their movement stats.

Real answer:
Every unit gains the character special rule

should be fine

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds,
though I promulgate the laws of nature,
I am the alias of destruction incarnate
in accordance with the principles of the Inquisition.
Let the hammer of the emperor descend unto me!

EXTERMINATUS!

Pretty sure it's only kids and the store manager near me and I think he's got pretty much every army going at this point.

I never even see him playing them but whenever I drop by he's painting them up and having fun with that so I guess I don't really have Primaris near me either.

I'm not actually this user And I go to my LGS once a week on fridays to meet up and play with my friends there.
I will admit it, and I am ashamed of it too, I havent gotten to painting any models in a couple weeks

I'm I'm the guy arguing that Primaris seem to have passed as a fad. The other guy who says nobody has them at his LGS I can't speak for.

a tough infantry unit (crusaders? terminators?) with Yarricks 3++ last wound FNP would be interesting

>Can't win a game

Why didn't he just spam hellblasters?

Most units with the Airborne rule would be pretty good.

Id give leman russes the infantry keyword so that I could outflank a stormlord full of russes up my opponents ass

You'll probably see a lot more after points drops in CA.

Well it took months before I saw the first chad marines appear on a game table in the LGS. Even now they're vastly outnumbered by ... every other army besides GK really (always only ever had a single GK player here)

He has some hellblasters, but he's got a pretty awful overall list including being dumb enough to take two Redemptors with plasma.

As if hellblasters are an autowin unit

When is CA coming down to save us from the jellyman?

Melee mech is best mech!

>mfw 20 leman russes jump out of an outflanking stormlord on T1

>CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!

Officially some time this year. We don't have any more specific word.

Yah that's on him. You should be able to win at least a few games with primaris if you gunline correctly.

>posting worst girl
Begone loli lover

Dark age teleportation technology of course

Ew

If it really is all dread or all dread save HQs it'll have some pretty glaring weaknesses that can be exploited if your opponent is smart and has a good list, I'd play it

Are Ruststalkers still trash in comparison to Electropriests? It still sucks that the Priests only have a 5++/5+++ and one wound. Overwatch becomes way scarier.

>Guilleman
>cant win
100% just being a bad player

What's the best mech setup? Beepboopbots with flamer+fists, what else? Is Mars worth it or should I go Stygia for infiltrate?

SQUATS RETURN CONFIRMED
SQUATS RETURN CONFIRMED

Girlyman rules on a horde unit.

Real world changing keyword stuff, adding biker to the Vyper did a lot to make it better, especially in saim-hein who are the ones who want if fluff wise anyways

Squats already are reference in the appendix of the 8th Ed. Rulebook.

We knew this two editions ago.

Please no

Yes they get a tiny blurb about them in the fluff yet again, just like they always will and nothing more to keep the 3 actually squat fans satisfied until they finally die

Man, that just kills all the mystery.

Hello my brother, may your taser weapons always roll 6's. Got any advice on if Ruststalkers or Kataphron Breachers have a use anymore? I have a few sitting around but I can't figure out how to use them.

Tripple phospher robots.
Crab walkers with neutron or Icarus.

>Overcharging a 2W unit so you can hurt a tank on 3/4s
>Even with rerolls, each squad has a 5/36 chance of losing one 30-odd point soldier to his own gun.
>Only does 2 wounds to the tank anyways

Primaris need Devistator teams so damn bad.

Has any of the codexes actually increased prices for any units?

why did they exterminatus the squats anyways? Nobody bought them?

>squats get plastic miniatures before sisters

>Please no

>Unironically hating on space dwarf bikers with zeppelins, drill tanks and war-trains

Flat is Justice!

They "returned" in 6th ed when they were named as an abhuman type, so their extinction was retconned. Now this is just another small blurb which wont mean shit but it'd be cool to have like a squat gang.

I raise you melee IG.

Yep, admech nerfed Infiltrators again.
First they lost the -1 WS, BS and initiative aura in the index and now they've had a points increase while losing an attack each.

Sorry, I meant melee mech, was replying to the guy higher in the chain.

Fuck yeah biotitan centrepiece

I'd rather they give that stuff to an interesting race, not just midget humans

Is it canon now that the black rage always affected the Blood Angels?

Ruststalkera best use I'm home is objective grabbers, not dropping until they can do work.

I was running the avatar of khaine when I faced them though, and he wins melee against non-daemon primarch units.

They did, but in AoS

no, the red thirst always affected the blood angels. the black rage started because of sanguinius' death.

I thought biotitans were those massive forgeworld bugs?

Midget humans with beards and alcholism, you mean.

Fuck I love squats. If they bring them back it'll almost make up for irredeemable garbage like Primarchs and primaris.

This

I wish they were Bio-knights, but they are meant to be Bio-Dreads which they are not. Still love the Trygon family.

>flat is Justice
Fucking a flat girl is basically just fucking a trap with a vagina

Thunderwolves with the bezerkers ability to attack twice

Luckily it'll NEVER EVER happen. Even in all their stupidity, GW can see how shit squats were

you say that like its a bad thing

...and?

user, Squats have been mentioned as a living Abhuman species in the main rule book since 6th ed. You dumb fuck.

Didn't Sanguinius recently fall sort of to the black rage in ruinstorm?

Trygons are classed as a biotitan, and were actually the original gargantuan creature before Cruddace nerfed them.

Hierodules are a bit bulkier, but not really bigger overall.

Warlord titan with quantum shielding.

10 shots at a 90% hit rate, 67% wound rate, Ignores 3+ armor, 2 damage a hit

So an average of 12 damage to a T7 vehivle, or 9 to a T8 vehicle

They'll kill most vehicles in 1 turn of shooting, provided Girlyman is with them.

A couple eldar units got a base point increase, but it was an effective decrease when weapons we're calculated in.
Iirc, everything was either equal or less once you put in weapon cost.

trygons are technically a biotitan

though they looked like this when they were called that

The Keeper of Secrets in the background is a good conversion.

>fucking a loli is like fucking a trap
>traps are gay
>therefore fucking a loli is gay
The most simple of deductions

Tru dat. I'm looking forward to finally getting my Melee Cut together and having a game with the Codex, since I've been really damn busy since before it came out and I don't see that changing until next August. Everyone at the shop plays Marine Mash and the place loathes conversions, so I'm going to Stygies teleport a reroll Magos, 40 Fulgurites and 20 Corpuscarii onto their heads Turn 1 and open fire point-blank with my entirely converted army.
Only problem is finding enough Admech heads for all of them. Maybe I should just use the hooded Ranger heads as well as the hooddown ones on the Corpuscarii, but I feel that would look wrong for Servitors.

Been reading all the tourney players crying on DakkaDakka about how we have two competitive units. Personally I'd like a bunch of tweaks and points cuts here and there, but we're not all that bad unless your idea of a competitive unit is at minimum a Conscript blob. I'd like Neutrons to get some kind of slight bonus since all the Codex armies save GK and Nids either have a Killshot strat or double shooting leaving what's meant to be the premier tank destroyer looking very sad, plus Sicarian buffs and the long-awaited Kataphron points cut to around 5/9 of what they are currently.

Sadly the Rusties are pretty much permanently garbage. A single Rustie and a single Fulgurite will do the exact same number of Mortal Wounds at 0.444, except the Priests hit much harder normally, get better bonuses and come in huge blocks. They're not THAT much worse, but without Deep Strike you're using Infiltrate for guaranteed 3" T1 charges anyway so the Priests are strictly better.

I'm praying that Breachers get a points cut to 30ish ppm or a much better selection of guns in Chapter Approved, because I want an entire army of servitor blocks, Rataphrons, walkers and maybe my melee dudes but having to take Troop Skitarii gets in the way of that. ATM they're useless over MSU Skittles because they do no damage.

A man of exquisite taste.

Pleb tier taste detected.

They were gargantuan creatures when FW was making the model, which is the exact same as the current one, and where turned into monstrous creatures when the kit became a GW plastic in 5th ed.

Ryza actually; rerolling 1's on wounds is super nice. Other than that, Stygies; first turn charges all day. Mars sucks, Lucius is too slow.

Ruststalkers are comparable to Electros, but with slightly more endurance and slightly better chance to hit thanks to protocal, and are faster by 2". Way more expensive, however.

Use Kataphron and Kastellans to screen the enemy and take shots or go after heavier melee units. They are your anvil, as they can take a beating and keep on trucking. Use vanguard for fire support/Plasma. Sniper rangers are optional.

Prime Hermeticon+Mechadendrite Dominus is pretty good at a melee and support; deep strike or run with the troops. Charge your heavier/cheaper units in, THAN use your Sicarians, Dragoons and Priests