warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXoCDo5V70A&t=

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
>epub
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz
>pdf
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeGaffIJvHM&t=3m49s
pastebin.com/3UVFyR0u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bolter and Chainsword is the best load out for Death Company. And Axe Encarmine are useless.

my wolves > your wolves

my dudes > your dudes

nth for hot space nuns

A prayer to consecrate this thread! NO MUTANTS ALLOWED!.

>No female Space Wolves
0/10
Custom chapter > existing chapter

Got 9 warriors, should I give 1/3 of them venom cannons?

Just Shilling the AMA

you know who he is, stop being silly

Oh yeah?

except psykers right?

Pistols make more sense. Death Company are gonna be in combat and you can't fire a bolter in combat.

Reboasting my list here for some semblance of critique. Here's hoping my conversion idea for Dreadknights makes them less ugly. But they fit so well in an 'ELITE OF ELITES' list like this.

The alternative is to use a Brotherhood Champion, swap Voldus to Draigo, and add a Brotherhood Ancient. Which do you prefer of the two?

Grey Knights - Vanguard Detachment
Grandmaster Voldus
-- Gate of Infinity, Purge Soul, Vortex
Paladin Squad
-- Paragon with Daemonhammer
-- 3x with Falchions, Hammerhand
Paladin Squad
Paladin Squad

Grey Knights - Vanguard Detachment
Grandmaster Nemesis Dreadknight -WARLORD-
-- Heavy Psycannon, Gatling Psilencer, Greathammer, First to the Fray, Gate
Apothecary
-- Daemonhammer, Sanctuary
Doomglaive Dreadnought
-- Stormbolter, Heavy Psycannon, Gate of Infinity
Doomglaive Dreadnought
-- Stormbolter, Heavy Psycannon, Gate of Infinity
Land Raider Godhammer
-- 2x Twin Lascannon, Multi Melta, Storm Bolter

What does he count as?

You take that back.

Renegades and Heretics HQ

delet

Depends on who you ask. Redemptionists butcher Astropath choirs.

MUTANT XENO FILTH

I would prefer an enforcer why but a abhuman in charge when he can be with the rest of the mutant rabble.

Anyone else got a custom mouse pad printed with some 40k art on it, then put it in a little container with sides and used it as a nice, quiet and very stylish dice rolling area?

>XENO
I don't think you know what that work means.

I mean but with a bolter you are more likely to kill things through shooting before having to charge into a fuck ton of overwatch. Also When are you ever going to be able to shoot whilein combat. 90% of the time the enemy is going to fall back and let the rest of his army shoot your DC.

at a certain point you stop being human and become another race

Because he's bigger than you. And he's got a plasma gun. An archeotech plasma gun.
And a 30 inch cock.

Nice!

l-lewd

why you post this?

Yeah that makes you a mutant being another race does not make you a xeno, being from outside the imperium does.

Does anybody actually own this thing? I've never seen it

>mfw tyranids do noble houses better than Imperial Knights

I put mine in a transport and use them to intercept things like hormagaunts. So no overwatch and they're disembarking and charging in the same turn so they're only firing the bolters once. Pistols at least have a use once the death company are doing what they do. Which is smack people with their chainswords.

The ogryn is bigger than me too that does not mean he is in charge, this isn't an orkocracy.

So which faction is gonna win in the end?

Chaos has already won.

>implying

Ogryns are dumb and subservient to what they perceive as superiors. Goats aren't.

Thats what you think

You've never seen a Tervigon? I have 2.

Nids eat everyone after Chaos does some kind of pyrric victory thing. Necrons shrug shoulders go back to sleep for 100 million years, or just go to another galaxy.

If the goat has a problem with it he can take it up with my boss.

>don't talk to me or my son or my son or my son or my son or my son

A room mate just started. he's got one that he calls the "mommy" variant, and when he puts the big rupture cannon instead of the birthing sack, he calls it the "daddy" variant.

He's kinda creepy.

Fuck off Carnac

>end
there is no end, in the grim darkness of the 41st millennium there is only War

Dat's me da

Not while MAH BOI is still in this bitch, ya heretics

Nobody buys the Tervigon because it isn't a Hormagon.

both nid players in my local shop have at least one.

But the BL books told me so. I mean it sorta makes the entire 40k story line useless tho. So its probably just retarded to even think about.

In order to fire a pistol in combat you need to go through two rounds of fighting. Anything that can survive two rounds against death company is going to laugh at bolt pistols.

Meanwhile, bolters let you take at least one extra shot before combat, so for a bolt pistol to get more shots you actually need to get through four rounds of fighting. Even then, I think I'd rather have two shots before combat starts than one before, one a couple of rounds later and a third a couple of rounds after that.

Basically pistols fucking suck in 8th edition. Never take them if you have a choice.

Anyone used DE Medusae? How do you run them? The guy who won blood and glory used them in an ynarri list but I dont know how

Sorry, what?

you know it.

>this is Lorgar
>He caused the Horus heresy
>Say something nice about him.

The only true winner.

HE GOT DADDY KILLED. I WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING NICE ABOUT HIM

What army, imperium or chaos, should I run a Leviathan Dread with?The army forms around him

>He caused the Horus heresy
Wrong

Throwback today.

Autism and Us. (a look into a public perception on Warhammer 40k back in 2011)

youtube.com/watch?v=FeGaffIJvHM&t=3m49s

Literally the stupidest primarch

nothing at all nice to say

Is he still jerking off in his tower, letting Kor Phaeron and Erebus run his Legion like fucking Bullwinkle villians?

You're a big guy

White Scars

>not running 3 dual grav
Dont be a bitch
Also, iron hands

pastebin.com/3UVFyR0u

Should this go onto the pasta?

Well I guess he's a decent writer if the Imperium follows his scriptures still.

no

>wtt (unpainted) Tau for Eldar on mini swap group
Whew lad

I like Tony

It's always good to have at least one autists in the room to remind everyone about the rules

Fun fact; thats actually a boy.

yes

If you can still breed with humans you ain't a different species quit yet.

Maybe.

Yep, I know

I guessed that from the beard

bullshit

I don't want to believe you but I'm a boy and I looked about that girly when I refused to get a hair cut for the longest time at about that age.

Nids have so many cool beasts but when ever I play a nid player they always limit their lists to the small guys then recycles using 1 or 2 nedium/big nids like carnifexes. *yawn

I wish GW would scrap herma/termaguants. Nids should be an all monster army

Run it as an imperial guard leviathan dread. Basically have a sentinel pilot interred in it.

no

What is the best loadout for crisis suits now? I'm gonna magnetize weapons anyway but I'm not sure what should I run

This is a picture of FDR when he was younger

>autistic
>plays orks
>knows all the rules
Man, Tony sounds like a real nice kid actually. I really hope he watches duncan video's though.

Definitely an Eldar player

>Nids should be a small elite army
Please no we already have enough of those in this game.

>kids are androgynous
this isn't exactly big news, they don't develop the characteristics we use to tell them apart yet so if you dress one up like the other it'll look like the other

>space locust should be small elite army
How does it feel to have a shit opinion?

saw pic related a few threads ago and how the hell this guy played death riders and non krieg units like manticores and psikers?

Anons I have a dilemma:
My mother's birthday is Thursday, but we're celebrating over the weekend. Now I have a super WAAC tournament I could go to on Saturday which lets me play three games but takes up the whole day, or I have a more local casual 40k game night which only takes three hours or so, but I can only play one game. I get to pick one to go to, because the other day we celebrate. Withno LoW or Knight or Superheavy in my box, which is worth going to? Can I win at all without Guilliman/Knight/Baneblade in a tournament environment?

You're not as useless as Kurze

I dunno. I ran dual plasma before, but the idiots have made it so they can run three weapons now and I don't really feel like updating my list until we have a codex, at which point... I guess I'll have to try to paint guns then superglue them on trying my best to not scorch my paintjob?

Ugh.

>assault cannon
>is a heavy weapon

>aquila macro cannon
>is a heavy weapon

So the 1d4chan Space Marines tactics page says I can take stormbolters on my Biker Squad, how is this possible? Did I miss an FAQ or am I being overtly stupid? Company Veterans on Bikes (index) can take them as they're in the Combiweapons list, but from what I can see the regular squad can't.

>Coolest models in the game
>Primarchs
Jesus how does someone have this much shit taste.

>boring guard list
>half of the tournament attendees are fielding one or two primarchs
Guys with guns are sooo boooring!

well

So I watched this and I genuinely can't tell the difference between this kid and literally anyone else who plays the hobby I've met.