Every campaign the GM has a half orc female npc

>Every campaign the GM has a half orc female npc
>they're always described as "cute" and "muscular"
>Their class is anything from druid to rogue
>He always tries to start a romance sub plot with them and one of the male human pcs

How do I tell him to knock this off? I hate orc women and don't want weird romance stuff in my game.

>I hate orc women and don't want weird romance stuff in my game.
You have already answered your own question.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

So what's the problem?

You could just repeat that last sentence to your GM, I guess.

Sounds like everyone else is fine with it and having fun. Have you tried not being That Guy? Perhaps finding a group that's better suited to what you want?

Tell him that you don't want to have pretend sex with him and he's making you uncomfortable. If he does it again, just leave.

Tell him that orcs killed your family.

Funny. This green elf doesn't even have tusks.

This is a green elf with tusks, a punk haircut and tribal tattoos.

This is not a green elf with tusks. But the armor is a little cliched.

>But the armor is a little cliched.
It's tried and true, user. Nothing wrong with big ol' spikes.

>So what's the problem?

The problem is the DM trying to shoehorn his fetish into every single goddamn campaign no matter how well it fits or how stale it gets

Personally if I were in your shoes I would be less annoyed by the fetish stuff and more annoyed with how boring and annoying this character is. I can't stand it when GMs keep forcing their pet NPCs when the party makes it clear they don't like them.

If your group agrees, begin an orc cull.

Kill the orc, preferably with a hidden camera running so you can get the DM's reaction.

Does culling involve forcibly holding hand and cuddling with athletic orc women?

I was cracking a joke, but in all seriousness, The answer is to just communicate to the DM that he's not interested in that, and he probably won't have the buff orc chick hit on his character. You can't really complain if the DM keeps doing this with other characters, and those players don't mind. At that point, you're just being a stick in the mud.

>Attacking the GM's waifu

Never a smart idea. For one, icing a character just for annoying you is pretty senseless and more importantly is guaranteed to start some kind of intra-party bitchfit. There's always at least one busybody faggot in the party who treats every NPC with respect and deference, even if that NPC is a snotty prick. I don't wanna try shooting Greedo when I know the paladin will just yell "I roll to stop him!" before I even finish talking.

Whenever I encounter an NPC I can't stand, I just suffer them for as long as I need to and wait for an interesting character to show up.

>Whenever I encounter an NPC I can't stand, I just suffer them for as long as I need to and wait for an interesting character to show up.
What if the GM make them insufferable on purpose so the players attack them? I use this for some social encounters

Behold, men!

At least his waifu is a good race and not a stinkin' knife-ear.

Elves are far less annoying than people who constantly bitch about them.

Again, I'm more concerned about the other players than I am the GM. Some players are just total doormats and will never antagonize NPCs.

I have yet to meet an actual doormat player, even my most quiet one sometimes expressed feelings

That's the "perfect" plothook for orc romance
Slowly warming up to the npc and learning that not all orcs are bad etc etc

Make sure your balls drop and tell him exactly what you told us.

Don't you have to be masturbating in the public square?

I am disappointed in the lack of lewd orcs.

This is a subtle personal "not" fetish of mine, so I want to see more! More Butch, yet cute/sexy orc girls! The rogue scumy kind is best!

You remind me of this one player in my DnD group. He always says "no I don't want to romance the orc wafiu." But I know deep down he dose. So I'm gana keep putting my DMPC in the campaigns for him.

>All my life I've hated the idea of Orc Raiders... but just this once I'm okay with it... please, raid me. Raid me like a farming village the month after a harvest.

Not that tough or butch, but I've always liked this picture. It gets posted around a lot.

Next game, have all the players roll up some race like warforged that you can say don't fall in love. Either that, or have everybody put in their backstories that they were all survivors of orc raids, all have a hatred of orcs, and desire nothing more than to slay the orcs that did it. Go around calling yourself the Orc Slayers, or Orcsbane, or something.

If the DM tries it, you have a very valid reason to be very antagonistic towards her. You don't have to outright kill her or anything, but if she starts being pushy about stuff, have your characters get paranoid about her involvement in their past and tie her up to try and extract information.

Just make the game go in the opposite direction to how the DM wants it to go in regards to her.

Purge them. Purge them all.

I've seen that one a lot too, I do like it! I don't have it yet on my new comp though.

Post more? Something that looks like it can fight!

It's one of the better mediums between human-like and monstrous.

I think it works because it embraces a kind of unconventional attractiveness, so it feels like it fits orcs, but still comes across as cute.

fucking samefag

No, I'm only one of those fags. I'm the middle one you posted.

Salty.

Excuse me, I meant the third one you linked in your post.

Why pointless shittalk?

gave me more orcs to fap to

I'm on my phone, so my image posting is limited. This is my last orc.

Dose no one else have good lewd orcs? I'll take milfy or Scrappy or brutal warriors.

user, you post the same orcs in every orc thread on this board

That's why I want more orcs. If it makes you feel better I'll delete them and pick a new few orcs to post. (Can't have too many lewd orcs on my phone. 3 is enough)

> Posting an edited, scaled-down version of the Lineage II Orc female warrior.

Nah, I pleasured myself with a fish earlier, so I'm good.

Orcs aren't green.

>Orcs having families/females
>Not being a race that reproduces solely via rape of other race's females.

Why even orc if you refuse to do it right?

Who said the orc mama didn't rape some human or elf to become pregnant? Have some imagination, user.

>Clearly a nigger baby.
>Such a weak looking orc.
This could work. That orc lady was weak, do they kicked her out. As the lone orc lady walked, she ran into a lone baby nigglet, being weak she felt an emotional kinship or attachment to this baby, and adopted her.

Murder that fuking ork thing EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME.
He will learn that orks are niggers.

You're a faggot.

>Orc farmer
Silly, unless it's some form of brutal farming. Like plants that eat you.
In my setting, only one tribe of orcs farms. The others hunt or trade for food, though the witch doctor/shaman will have a herb garden. It is this trading that brought peace between orcs and humans.

>Good evening, Deb.

>I hate orc women and don't want weird romance stuff in my game.

fucking degenerate

>my setting is a cliched shit
Ok, so?

That's some serious false dichotomy there pal.

STOP TELLING ME TO TALK TO MY DM ABOUT IT FAGGOTS!

Talk to your therapist about it.

You are the one who starts these threads just so you can do this stupid meme every time, aren't you?

It's every single time, too.

>I hate orc women
What's your opinion on brown muscle elves? I need to know this before I decide whether you're a gentleman of good tastes or deserve to be publicly flogged.

What's sillier is a society unable to reliably feed themselves, and hunter gatherer tribes will get BTFO by agricultural societies who will be able to reliably support much larger populations. At the very least have the orcs be pastoralists. Pure hunter societies won't be able to be any credible threat to organized nations, they'll be a nuisance at most.

Elves are just non-green orcs without tusks, man.

Create an extreme zealot character who feels the need to mindlessly slaughter any Orc, mulatto or not, he sees.
Can't start a romance if all the Orcs you come across are dead.

What other solutions could you possibly believe to exist? If you don't talk to him about it, he'll never know it even bothers you. Expecting someone to know you feelings without actually communicating them makes you sound like a teenage girl.

Orcs are the best waifu material.

Fuck her, long and hard. Insist on the DM describing the sex, instead of a fade-to-black. Look him dead in the eyes as you describe your relentless pounding. Then, after the deed has been done, leave her, and pretend she doesn't exist for the rest if the game

>he doesnt like Teehee Macaroni

but if its an orc, your gana have a hard time ignoring her. She will probably rape him, orcs tend to do that,
and once you give your DM the good to go its going to GO GO GO. This is an ERP now nigga!

>How do I tell him to knock this off?
Try using mouth words. That generally helps.

Honestly, what kind of socially inept creature are you that you need to ask for help just talking to another human being?
You must be the worst kind of player just sitting there, eyes down-turned, as you mumble out your character's action in as few syllables as possible as you roll your dice.
Never looking your DM or fellow players in the eyes and just accepting everything around you because you lack even the most basic abilities to ask questions or voice your concerns.

>How do I tell him to knock this off?
>STOP TELLING ME TO TALK TO MY DM ABOUT IT FAGGOTS!
How about you stop your PMS temper tantrum first?

Just start asking him how she can be cute if she's muscular. Sounds pretty disgusting DESU

>Hey GM, can you knock it off? I hate orc women and don't want weird romance stuff in my game.

Like that.

God I wish that were me

I actually never start these threads myself. I just comment on them whenever I see them. It takes 1 minute and them I'm gone.

Hell, this was one of the most believable aspects of the Kingdom of Many-Arrows history in Faerun, and that's saying something; an orc finally realizing that this "grub around in caves until we get the numbers to go raiding, where we keep going until we lose momentum and get curbstomped" cycle was going to end up leaving the orcs in the dust.

That is not a green elf with tusks.

That is a green elf with tusks.

That is an African with fetal alcohol syndrome and tusks.

That is an elf stripper in green body paint.

That would be a green elf stripper but it has silly muscles and breasts more similar to one of those threads on /d/.

Actually primitive hunter-gatherers tended to be more peaceful than farmers. Farming communities often had overpopulation problems and were able to send much more people to war.

That is an orc.

Personally I think they are brown orcs without tusks.

Now the precise line may be blurry and you may disagree with some of my judgements but some of these orcs really are just green elves with tusks.

Yeah, this definitely is a true story that really happened.
Everyone at the gaming table stood up and clapped, and that GM's name was Albert Einstein.

>green meme orcs
I don't want to imagine how ugly a female orc from Middle-Earth would be.