Tfw 6 digits but no gf

>tfw 6 digits but no gf
Which crypto do I invest in for gf

lower standards

Spankchain

>lower standards
in other words: giving up. Fuck off looser, never giving up.

BigBoobsCoin

req/poe/link/xlm for millions in 2018

>looser
Wtf? At least you tried, retard.

invest in charisma coin. i have so much of it everyone loves me and thinks im hilarious and extremely unique as a person hjahahahaahahahahhahahahaahahahhaahahahahahhahahhahahha everyone loves me haahhahahaahha i dont even have to try people just naturally like me and think im interesting jaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
sorry im insecure so i have to brag about something to balance the bad parts of myself, thanks for listening

Yourself

>6 digits
>lower standards

lmao

buy a doll. They don't complain, don't ask for shit and you can do what you please with them.

is it breebun

Do You Even Lift Coin
You need confidence user
For that you need to raise your T.
You eat right
You lift
You get fit
and
your moon module will fill and drown you with pussy.

Just Poe, we're getting to 80c-1 dollar at Q2-Q3 2018
Low market cap, huge volume and useful, see ya fellas.

>buying a doll when you can literally have russian sexual slaves
Are you guys retarded or something?

Who dat finna be?

dolls don't have smelly stinky POO coming out of butts like DOGS

gross !

YUCK!

>don't ask for shit

hahahaa this guy has never loved someone and enjoyed giving them things that they like because making them happy makes you happy hahahaha i guess im just a lucky guy hahahahaa.
she's literally refusing my money. i thought i would like this but it turns out that its frustrating when I want to help her but she doesnt let me :(

does a doll hug you and make you feel like you actually matter? loving someone is the closest thing to giving life meaning

More of her, please?

Nice just bought 100k

I used to believe that, but trust me, that’s wrong. There’s an infinite number of things in life that could feel meaningful. Also, no girl is going to love you until you learn how to be happy as a single person.

My phone number has 7 digits poorfag. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

sauce?

>loving someone is the closest thing to giving life meaning
In your, narrow minded and isolated, opinion.

Turn the 6 digits into 7 then.

ok i shouldnt talk definitively. i just get weird and post "ironic" stuff that is pretending to be ironic but is how i actually feel. i know it's not the only way to give life meaning, but it's the only way I personally have found so far to give my life meaning. otherwise it's hard for me to do things and things dont feel enjoyable and like they dont matter. im not the same as other people and also there are more thigns out there that would make me feel like theres a meaning but i doint know what they are

Less of her, please

gay

POWR

how do you turn 6 digits into 4 digits? Get a gf.

hash coins

does this hot cunt have juicy tits or no tits? can't tell, cleavage looks fused together with photoshop or some shit. hawt either way

Tfw 6 digits (although just barely) AND 9/10 gf. And helped her make low 5 digits by getting her into eth around 300. I've been slowly redpilling her over the 2.5 years we've been together and am molding her into the perfect model of a suburban housewife. She's studying to be an actuary and I'm a civil engineer so life will be good for us.

DeepBrain Chain

this
lifting helps deal with the stress of coins

Her name is Bree Morgan she dated one of the kids from Suite Life of Zack and Cody and got Tumblr famous

Thanks user, answering what everyone wanted to know.
She is pretty fucking hot gotdamn

>6 digits
purchase one

My guess is standards are basically limited to have a pulse, couldn't get any lower

fapcoin